PDA

View Full Version : Growing up in Anglosphere/Northern Europe makes dating in the rest of the world easy

coolstorybro
04-23-2015, 06:29 PM
What I mean by this, if you grow up in the Anglosphere or Northern Europe with it's bitchy entitled, alpha seeking cunt of women (not all and certainly not YOU bb, yes you girl), makes a man into a hardened playboy should he choose to visit and live in countries outside the evil influence of the West.

The skill and overall directness and self improvement it takes to continiously attract women in the West - who are like over-stimulated children or more apt like a bunch of early 20 guys in a Bangkok brothel - makes dating outside the West seem like easy mode. In those parts of the world, a man doesn't have to be jacked, impeccably dressed, funny and sensitive, but also masculine and direct superman, in order to get a slim feminine girlfriend.

A man hardened in the fire of the Anglo-Saxon shpere therefore usually stands out among the local men who have never had to compete. As always, as the Anglo man goes, so he conquers.

The only risk is that the Anglo man does not become so cynical and disillusioned with women in general that he isn't able to appreciate a good woman when he finds her (thinking: "they are all the same, she will also be weak, cheat, lie etc").

Bloody
05-11-2015, 07:31 AM
What I mean by this, if you grow up in the Anglosphere or Northern Europe with it's bitchy entitled, alpha seeking cunt of women (not all and certainly not YOU bb, yes you girl), makes a man into a hardened playboy should he choose to visit and live in countries outside the evil influence of the West.

The skill and overall directness and self improvement it takes to continiously attract women in the West - who are like over-stimulated children or more apt like a bunch of early 20 guys in a Bangkok brothel - makes dating outside the West seem like easy mode. In those parts of the world, a man doesn't have to be jacked, impeccably dressed, funny and sensitive, but also masculine and direct superman, in order to get a slim feminine girlfriend.

A man hardened in the fire of the Anglo-Saxon shpere therefore usually stands out among the local men who have never had to compete. As always, as the Anglo man goes, so he conquers.

The only risk is that the Anglo man does not become so cynical and disillusioned with women in general that he isn't able to appreciate a good woman when he finds her (thinking: "they are all the same, she will also be weak, cheat, lie etc").

I do agree here But I wouldnt put all Northern Europe in the same pack of the US.

I'd say the US, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK and Ireland have all similar social dynamics, which are very different from all the rest of the world.

Its usually men pushed to self-improvement (hence the PUA/learning game which is very popular in the Anglosphere, the increasing popularity of steroids, hitting the gym and getting jacked, etc, spending tons of money on dresses, dates , buying gifts to women, etc) ..all of this to compete for subpar girls who dont put any effort in themselves because they have everything granted in life for having a pussy.

There are other places of the world which have embraced femminism but at least in those countries women take care of their appearance, stay at normal weight/thin, and dont swear every 5 seconds...

Mortimer
05-11-2015, 07:34 AM
anglo-nordic man get the pussies, agree

sean
10-19-2019, 11:45 AM
anglo-nordic man get the pussies, agree

Good. No one likes people that come from their own nation with their own community and tries to change other peoples nations, people that accepted them as guests to be taken care of, because their children developed inferiority complexes that left them believing they are special.

contributor
10-19-2019, 11:55 AM
Mental masturbation thread

kratz
10-19-2019, 02:57 PM
I do agree here But I wouldnt put all Northern Europe in the same pack of the US.

I'd say the US, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK and Ireland have all similar social dynamics, which are very different from all the rest of the world.

Its usually men pushed to self-improvement (hence the PUA/learning game which is very popular in the Anglosphere, the increasing popularity of steroids, hitting the gym and getting jacked, etc, spending tons of money on dresses, dates , buying gifts to women, etc) ..all of this to compete for subpar girls who dont put any effort in themselves because they have everything granted in life for having a pussy.

There are other places of the world which have embraced femminism but at least in those countries women take care of their appearance, stay at normal weight/thin, and dont swear every 5 seconds...

This guy hits it right in the nail. I've been interested in the whole seduction/pick up world for years and most of what this guy is saying is spot on. Women have it the easiest in Anglo countries when most of them are subpar at best.

Kamal900
10-19-2019, 03:01 PM
This guy hits it right in the nail. I've been interested in the whole seduction/pick up world for years and most of what this guy is saying is spot on. Women have it the easiest in Anglo countries when most of them are subpar at best.

These kind of women are very self entitled into thinking that men should be the ones who have to reach their standards. That's why Anglo-sphere countries have the most infected to feminism.