PDA

View Full Version : would you date a girl if you didnt had serious intentions

Mortimer
04-25-2015, 05:39 AM
like for fooling around/having some fun but knowing you wouldnt marry her or introduce her to your parents etc.

or you are the type of guy who wouldnt do that

Fear Fiain
04-25-2015, 05:47 AM
I think everyone would do that if the girl was more eager than he was.

Iloko
04-25-2015, 05:49 AM
Meeting parents frightens me lol, I'd rather Skype with the parents, but date the girl lol.

Mortimer
04-25-2015, 05:51 AM
I think everyone would do that if the girl was more eager than he was.

if she was more eager then i would do it maybe though but often you hear how someone fools girls just to sleep with them or having them as friends with benefits and the girl thinks he is serious or loves him, its called a player. i wouldnt do that

Fear Fiain
04-25-2015, 05:56 AM
if she was more eager then i would do it maybe though but often you hear how someone fools girls just to sleep with them or having them as friends with benefits and the girl thinks he is serious or loves him, its called a player. i wouldnt do that

to be fair, I don't think you've been in the POSITION to do that.
IDK.
Girls seem to like the guys who are players.
They complain about it in mixed company, but I bet as soon as men leave the room, they hand out his number to any girl he hasn't fucked yet.

Unome
04-25-2015, 06:00 AM
I'd fuck around with non-virgins (sluts); but marriage would be out of the question.

Mortimer
04-25-2015, 06:02 AM
in serbian there is a term which says "iskoristiti" which literally could be translated as "to use" and means "to take advantage of a girl" like fuck and dump, thats where im heading

Fear Fiain
04-25-2015, 06:35 AM
in serbian there is a term which says "iskoristiti" which literally could be translated as "to use" and means "to take advantage of a girl" like fuck and dump, thats where im heading

well women have done it to me enough times, it would be kinda fun to do it back I suppose.
thing is I don't usually get attention from women in any large measure until I've managed to find myself in a relationship, and then they're all over me. So IDK if I can say I would or wouldn't do this.

XvThomas_LysergicV
04-25-2015, 06:44 AM
Of course I would date someone without my intentions being serious. At this point in my life,I don't know if I even want to get married. I'm too young to be thinking about that kind of thing. Maybe I'll change my mind in the future when I'm older. I'm just trying to have fun right now. Most younger people casually date for fun,casual sex or a relationship that could or couldn't lead to something more. At first, most people's intentions when they're dating someone,isn't to marry them but just to get to know them better and see if they like them or not.

It depends on what your definition of dating and friends with benefits is. To me, dating is when you text or call someone more than the average person,go out on dates with them and you give each other the boyfriend and girlfriend title. Friends with benefits is just no strings attached sex and booty calls.

My chick can meet my parents anytime they want to. I don't really have a set date on that. I would prefer not to introduce her to them if I wasn't dating her and she was just a fwb. I dont care. She doesn't even have to meet my parents if she doesn't want to. Personally, I wouldn't fool a woman and tell her I loved and cared about her if I didnt. I would feel bad if I told her all of those things and my intentions were only to sleep with her and then leave.

Men aren't the only ones who can be players. I know there are some women out there in the world who don't want anything serious either and they're just in it for casual sex. I've never had a friends with benefits. I'm always open to it though.

KAS81
04-28-2015, 03:38 AM
It is not a very honorable thing to do.

Aviator
04-28-2015, 03:43 AM
Strongly debating whether or not to right now. On one hand, I dislike the idea of being exclusive with a girl knowing that there's no chance I would ever marry her. On the other hand, being in a relationship in general is nice.

zhaoyun
04-28-2015, 03:44 AM
I woudn't lead her on, if that's what you are saying. If she knew it was just a fling and I felt the same way, then no big deal.

zhaoyun
04-28-2015, 03:45 AM
Strongly debating whether or not to right now. On one hand, I dislike the idea of being exclusive with a girl knowing that there's no chance I would ever marry her. On the other hand, being in a relationship in general is nice.

If you know there's no chance you will end up marrying her, and that is what she ultimately wants, then you should just do the right thing and find someone else more compatible.

Aviator
04-28-2015, 03:49 AM
If you know there's no chance you will end up marrying her, and that is what she ultimately wants, then you should just do the right thing and find someone else more compatible.

Probably what I'll do, but then it's just a matter of letting her down in the right way.

Dylan
04-28-2015, 05:06 AM
At certain, more immature and more frustrated points in my life, it is possible that I would lead a girl on in certain not so good contexts. However whenever presented by these situations in the past I have not done so, and I see even lesser and lesser of a chance of this in the future as I slowly mature and the years go by. I don't think I'd do this.
It has generally been of my opinion that premarital sex and all that kind of stuff is morally acceptable as long as this is done with someone who you would consider marrying at some point. (Not saying it would be likely, but that you wouldn't barf your dinner out if you somehow saw the future and found out you it was going to happen). This is deviant from my religion however, my values are a work in progress as I'm still learning and maturing.

OnceLord
04-28-2015, 05:12 AM
There's burden in this one life of yours if you proceed without mutuality. Even if you don't care now, odds are you will later.. dare take the risk of living with endless regret?

Once you meet a bird and there's a feeling going on soon after set the record straight. If they begrudge you for being honest that's completely on them-- you should never oblige another person if their intentions don't match yours, especially if they weren't open with you either!

When you're young you're filled with silly ideas (or hormones) and sometimes you plan ahead when it isn't necessary (ie this weird meeting parents idea).. One benefit of growing older is you become more pragmatic, more certain of how to proceed in life.

Convictions and morality are set in stone, but your 'method for life'? Expect it to change, and hope it changes :) This is all coming from an older sod

zhaoyun
04-28-2015, 05:35 AM
Probably what I'll do, but then it's just a matter of letting her down in the right way.

Well, learn from my mistakes, there is never a "best time" or a "right way". If you know it ain't goin nowhere, just let her know, otherwise you'd probably just drag things out and the pain will multiply.

KAS81
04-28-2015, 05:46 AM
to be fair, I don't think you've been in the POSITION to do that.
IDK.
Girls seem to like the guys who are players.
They complain about it in mixed company, but I bet as soon as men leave the room, they hand out his number to any girl he hasn't fucked yet.

And you found this knowledge from where exactly?

Odin
02-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Nope.

Bobby Martnen
02-17-2018, 01:31 AM
Probably not. I'm 19, and I want to have at least 3 kids by my mid-20s, so I don't really have time for casual dating.

Acquisit0r
02-17-2018, 01:38 AM
Nothing is more fun than leading girls on. Or/and friendzoning them. Their frustration followed by desperation can be great fun. And then they expire. Its win/win really. You experience great fun plus possible sex while the girl learns a lesson.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-17-2018, 01:45 AM
like for fooling around/having some fun but knowing you wouldnt marry her or introduce her to your parents etc.

Kid I don’t think you have much experience in this so these questions seem rationa to you. Most of Dating in a social persons life is non serious, it is generally understood how serious the relationship is amongst both people. Most relationships start out as just messing about having fun sometimes they become more serious. Many times people even verbally state their intention isn’t to be serious from the start. Fooling around is often very mutual. Lastly only desperate ugly losers lead in girls into thinking things are serious if they’re only in it to mess around mostly because they can’t get too many girls to begin with. This is dating life for young people in a nut shell.

Acquisit0r
02-17-2018, 01:56 AM
Tomorrow I will make a post about how to turn useless girls who you are not attracted to into batteries :)

Bobby Martnen
02-17-2018, 02:07 AM
Tomorrow I will make a post about how to turn useless girls who you are not attracted to into batteries :)

:picard2:

Profileid
02-17-2018, 02:10 AM
I find this topic to be depressing.
I'm not really interested in fooling around and don't want someone who is leading me on.

Demon Revival
02-17-2018, 02:21 AM
I would date a girl even if I had serious infections because I'm just this evilz.

Thot Whisperer
05-09-2018, 01:47 AM
Of course why not

nightrider+
05-09-2018, 02:07 AM
Lol, never show a woman you have serious intentions before she does without a doubt, unless you don't care about losing her.

Kivan
05-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Probably not.

idioteque
05-14-2018, 12:15 AM
No, I would not.

If I am dating someone, the ultimate goal is marriage. I will not force it if they are not "the one", but I never date someone just to date someone.

Otherwise, it is a great waste of time!

TEUTORIGOS
05-14-2018, 12:37 AM

Not anymore that I converted back to Christianity. I used to do that when I was an atheist, though.

Kriptc06
05-15-2018, 09:18 PM
excuse me, but how would you know if you want to marry her or take the relationship to the next level if you dont't date her and know each other better? A woman with a card saying "marry me" won't fall from the sky. You must date them first, even if you have no serious intentions, later you may change your mind, if It doesn't work you break up. dating 101

Leo Iscariot
05-15-2018, 11:45 PM
No because I'm not 15 and I'm not angry or bitter that girls rejected me in High School.

If a woman wanted to be fuck buddies/fwb, we can do that, but if we're dating, it's because I'm trying to see if it's gonna go somewhere, and if it didn't work out, we both move on.

Pigling
05-18-2018, 02:00 PM
No, I wouldn't.

gıulıoımpa
05-18-2018, 02:18 PM
No.

even when it is done when it is clear between you and the girl that nothing serious is gonna happen (and the finality is only ..ehm "Physical")i still advise against it.
you are gonna leave that Experience with less empathy over time.

people who do this usually become mentally troubled , narcisisstic and incapable of truly bonding emotionally, and unfortunately a lot of girls fall under this category.

TheMaestro
05-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Yes, most of the time.

Grenzland
05-20-2018, 02:28 AM
Isn't a date the reason to check her intentions?

Mortimer
05-20-2018, 02:36 AM
Isn't a date the reason to check her intentions?

If YOU didnt had serious intentions. Like fooling around with her, like some say they would sleep with mullatas but not marry them. I was of the opinion that it is wrong, but now I think its ok if the girl wants the same, but if she falls in love or doesnt know how you truly think (that you would never marry a mullata for example just sleep with her) then its wrong, but if both know what they are up to its ok.

Mortimer
05-20-2018, 02:38 AM
Not anymore that I converted back to Christianity. I used to do that when I was an atheist, though.

Amen Brother. Good that you reverted back to Christianity. Its the right path to follow.