PDA

View Full Version : Gigolo Clothes

Óttar
06-29-2010, 08:52 PM
If I want to pick up rich older women what kind of clothes should I wear? I need suggestions for a bunch of outfits. Before a guy gets a woman to take him shopping for nice clothes, he has to already have some. :D I've heard a gigolo should have nice shoes and avoid jeans at all costs. Fortis, you seem to be the best at knowing fashion.

Fortis in Arduis
06-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Unless you are in the bedroom where all manner of outfits become acceptable is desirable, then your best option is smart casual. She will not want you to look as if you are just interested in her money. You have to look the part.

This will ensure that you are able to bag the best cougar.

Smart casual in America is slightly different to what we have here.

Óttar
06-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Smart casual in America is slightly different to what we have here.
So are you referring to British smart casual, and could you give an example?

Allenson
06-30-2010, 07:26 PM
I guess it depends on where you'll be cougar hunting.

Boston? If so, I'd suggest New England preppy, but with a more modern and younger twist. You want to be young and mature all at once. Cougars aren't looking for frat boys, but they're not looking for Wall Street Journal types either. Banana Republic stuff might not be a bad choice. Straight chinos, solid colored shirt and nice jacket should do the trick.

Cougar hunting is fun. All the best! :thumbs up

http://portcitypost.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/200144807-0021.jpg

Cail
06-30-2010, 08:15 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/Kai_Greene_at_Faultline_2.jpg/399px-Kai_Greene_at_Faultline_2.jpg

Eldritch
06-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I no longer have the link for this, but with all the "cougar" craze going on now (or last year, whatever), I found a page that said you should dress like Don Johnson in Miami Vice. Seriously.

The logic, which intuitively seems to make sense to me, is that Don Johnson was present-day cougars' sexgod when they were young, and therefore they cannot help but be attracted to younger men who look like him, no matter what superficial hilarity vintage 80's gear might cause.

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID10873/images/don-johnson-20080122-366588(1).jpg:love:

Óttar
07-01-2010, 02:08 AM
My red snakeskin loafers came in today! They're so bad ass! They look so pimp! I'll be sure to score ladies in these. :D
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/Kalidasa/redsnake_pimpshoes.gif
Bin jetzt so aufgeregt!!! :dancing:

Guapo
07-01-2010, 02:09 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/Kai_Greene_at_Faultline_2.jpg/399px-Kai_Greene_at_Faultline_2.jpg

I see you've been working on your tan.

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2010, 05:50 AM
I guess it depends on where you'll be cougar hunting.

Boston? If so, I'd suggest New England preppy, but with a more modern and younger twist. You want to be young and mature all at once. Cougars aren't looking for frat boys, but they're not looking for Wall Street Journal types either. Banana Republic stuff might not be a bad choice. Straight chinos, solid colored shirt and nice jacket should do the trick.

Cougar hunting is fun. All the best! :thumbs up

http://portcitypost.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/200144807-0021.jpg

What he said.

In the UK we do not wear chinos much.

Smart casual in Britain is just a fraction different and it can be quite scruffy by American standards as well.

Absinthe
07-08-2010, 06:12 AM
And yet nobody has bothered to ask, Ottar, why do you want to pimp yourself? :shocked: :icon_ask:

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2010, 08:59 AM
And yet nobody has bothered to ask, Ottar, why do you want to pimp yourself? :shocked: :icon_ask:

I can answer that:

Because it is nice to have a meal ticket rather than be someone else's.

I would add further advice which is to go to some mid-ability yoga classes, but nothing too serious though; the sort of yoga classes which have pink yoga mats and maybe a juice bar. You know what I mean. :D

Absinthe
07-08-2010, 09:26 AM

That's a very sad thing to say :....

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2010, 09:30 AM
That's a very sad thing to say :....

Yeah well, she just wants more 'stuff' or someone she can have a little power over these days. :coffee:

Absinthe
07-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Yeah well, she just wants more 'stuff' or someone she can have a little power over these days. :coffee:
I don't quite get that? :icon_ask:

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM
I don't quite get that? :icon_ask:

It is the 2010 version of The Female Eunuch by Germaine Greer.

She is no longer the nagging hag, but an attractive self-aware materialistic version who is worried about her mortgage not his.

Under these new circumstances being bought becomes more attractive than buying, because the buyer is now sexy.

Absinthe
07-08-2010, 10:00 AM
You should write for Cosmo, you know... :p

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2010, 10:06 AM
You should write for Cosmo, you know... :p

Well, yes, I seem to have swallowed a few back editions. :laugh:

Bridie
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
It's a sad, sad world. :(

Aemma
07-08-2010, 12:57 PM
I can answer that:

I would add further advice which is to go to some mid-ability yoga classes, but nothing too serious though; the sort of yoga classes which have pink yoga mats and maybe a juice bar. You know what I mean. :D

LOL!!!

Allenson
07-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Any updates, Ottar? ;)

Aemma
07-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Well you really ought to change your name and avatar now you realise. "American Gigolo" would suit and with the following avatar:

http://i25.tinypic.com/1z2zkgj.jpg

:D

EDIT: And, it just occurred to me that, in this movie, Richard Gere played opposite the lovely woman in my own avatar, Lauren Hutton. :P

Óttar
07-08-2010, 08:54 PM
I've read gigolos are paid mostly to accompany women to social events and operas just as much if not more than for sex. The women are paying for the company. I've also read most of the clients are women in their mid 30s-40s. Heiresses and career women too busy for a regular relationship.

One of my ex-lovers (she moved to Kenya) was a mere 5 years older than me and she paid the tab on our dates. I felt alive. I was excited over the role reversal, not the free food.

I enjoy the company of mature women, and appreciate mature beauty. I think it would be awesome to get paid for being taken out to fancy restaurants, and for going shopping.

I'd need a mentor though, and I'd imagine like with all things there would be a lot of competition.

Absinthe
07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
^ P.S. I totally fucked up, it seems I edited your post instead of quoting it...... :eek: OMG. Sorry.....!!! F****K!!! :eek:

----> Fixed it. By pressing back, back, back, back.......up to the original cached post :p

Osweo
07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Has anyone seen that film...? The annoying thing is, I can't remember either the title, OR who was in it, or anything! :D It's about a young man and a young woman who swan around somewhere luxurious - it was Monte Carlo or somewhere like that - taking advantage of rich people by becoming their gigolo/young girlfriend. They were sort of competing I think, by the end of it. The film concentrated a lot on the fancy shoes/watches/clothes and so on that they got their 'lovers' to buy for them...

Ring any bells? I think it was a French film, with a thin long-faced gormless-looking darkish actor, but I watched it in Russian. Ottar could watch it for inspiration. :D

...'something People' the title might have been... in Russian at least.. where 'something' was an adjective... :shrug: ;p