PDA

View Full Version : classify chinese-thai from northern thailand

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:10 AM
http://www.weekendhobby.com/board/photo/picture2012%5C42255510042.JPG

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:18 AM
Another shit post from you. As admixed and dark as they are, they are still more East Asian than you are. LOL

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Another shit post from you. As admixed and dark as they are, they are still more East Asian than you are. LOL

LOL sure they are.....they look exactly like mongolians like you claim they do

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:25 AM
LOL sure they are.....they look exactly like mongolians like you claim they do

I never claimed that, troll. They are obviously heavily admixed with Thais or mostly Thai by blood.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:27 AM
I never claimed that, troll. They are obviously heavily admixed with Thais or mostly Thai by blood.

LOL you backing away from your stance now??

Thai-chinese or regular thai are indistinguishable

Iloko
04-26-2015, 04:32 AM
darkies

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:35 AM
darkies

according to Zhaoyun they would blend in Seoul or Tokyo

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:36 AM
LOL you backing away from your stance now??

Thai-chinese or regular thai are indistinguishable

In that photo, because you CHERRY PICK your photos. Based on your photos, people would think Filipinos look Korean. LOL

Anyways, thanks for worshiping us Northeastern Asians.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:36 AM
according to Zhaoyun they would blend in Seoul or Tokyo

You're the most worthless poster in this place.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:38 AM
In that photo, because you CHERRY PICK your photos. Based on your photos, people would think Filipinos look Korean. LOL

Anyways, thanks for worshiping us Northeastern Asians.

LOL I did not even cherry pick that...it was posted by a chinese-thai in an asian forum about chinese new year

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:40 AM
LOL I did not even cherry pick that...it was posted by a chinese-thai in an asian forum about chinese new year

Thanks for worshiping us NE Asians, even though you and none of your relatives can ever come close to looking like us, thanks, the worship is flattering.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:44 AM
Thanks for worshiping us NE Asians, even though you and none of your relatives can ever come close to looking like us, thanks, the worship is flattering.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/658744/658744,1315499410,6/stock-photo-phuket-thailand-october-chinese-monk-possessed-by-his-god-in-vegetarian-festival-at-phuket-84284806.jpg
lol who can resist worshipping ethnic chinese in SEA like this

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:45 AM
http://im806.jpg
lol who can resist worshipping ethnic chinese in SEA like this

Keep having fun cherry picking. He still looks more E. Asian than you.

Thanks again for worshiping us NE Asians.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:51 AM
Keep having fun cherry picking. He still looks more E. Asian than you.

Thanks again for worshiping us NE Asians.

its not cherry picking....all i did was type thai chinese in google...if thats cherry picking then all the photos you posted are cherry picking as well

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:54 AM
its not cherry picking....all i did was type thai chinese in google...if thats cherry picking then all the photos you posted are cherry picking as well

You're the master at Cherry Picking. You've managed to represent Filipinos as Koreans, that's like representing Morrocans as Swedes.

Dylan
04-26-2015, 04:56 AM
You're the most worthless poster in this place.

i've never seen someone with a red rep before lol

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:57 AM
You're the master at Cherry Picking. You've managed to represent Filipinos as Koreans, that's like representing Morrocans as Swedes.

lol where exactly did I link filipinos as korean??? stop making strawmans

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:58 AM
i've never seen someone with a red rep before lol\

thats because zhaoyun neg reps every post I make....
It was a total wakeup call for him when I told him that a papuan-cantonese mixed guy would not pass in NEA...I think he was mad at me ever since

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:58 AM
i've never seen someone with a red rep before lol

That's because he's the biggest shit poster on this site, has nothing to contribute except his warped agenda and worldview (which no one agrees with), and his inferiority complex.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:59 AM
lol where exactly did I link filipinos as korean??? stop making strawmans

Every one of your classification threads.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:00 AM
That's because he's the biggest shit poster on this site, has nothing to contribute except his warped agenda and worldview (which no one agrees with), and his inferiority complex.

LOL shit poster only because I dont agree with zhaoyuns views that thai-chinese look NEA

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:00 AM
Every one of your classification threads.

show me where I distinctly asked if the classification threads I posted look korean

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:02 AM
show me where I distinctly asked if the classification threads I posted look korean

Nearly all of your threads involve Korean admixed Filipinos who look NEA, or some light skinned Filipino married to a Korean.

You are a trash poster, basically. Just promoting a delusional worldview that no one agrees with, and contributing nothing of value here. Your IQ is obviously bottom tier.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:03 AM
Nearly all of your threads involve Korean admixed Filipinos who look NEA, or some light skinned Filipino married to a Korean.

You are a trash poster, basically. Just promoting a delusional worldview that no one agrees with, and contributing nothing of value here. Your IQ is obviously bottom tier.

LOL the ones who were korean admixed I distinctively said they were mixed with korean.....LOL stop making strawmans

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC7L9nnKzXM

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:07 AM
LOL the ones who were korean admixed I distinctively said they were mixed with korean.....LOL stop making strawmans

Yes, you're obsessed with trying to link Koreans and Filipinos together, that's why you constantly screen through Filipino Kpop websites to rehash the same pics over and over again.

You have a mental illness, low intelligence and you contribute absolutely nothing of value except your obsession with an agenda that is shared by no one and only reinforced by your deep inferiority complex.

But hey, I've seen your pics, I can understand why you feel inferior.

BECAUSE YOU ARE INFERIOR.

Dylan
04-26-2015, 05:09 AM

i've only seen him post on one thread. he thought some clearly east asian person was an australian aboriginal or something weird like that, but i might be misremembering.

Goujian
04-26-2015, 05:10 AM

It's amazing that within a single generation, people are bragging about how 'Korean' or 'Japanese' they look. Nothing more than fetishization of looks they think is typical within a population of 30-100 million people just because they embrace their pop culture. Although I think a lot of it is related to how Chinese are fetishized in southeast Asia decades or centuries before the 21st century. In Thailand, fair skin and some east Asian features are associated with typically Chinese looks, which are seen as attractive in Thailand. Throughout East Asia, Fair skin is typically associated with higher social status because richer people did not have to work in the fields. Another reason why Thais gravitate towards East Asia is generally because they despise and are despised by most of their neighbors in southeast Asia, so that's why I see a lot of Thais interested in Korean, Japanese, Chinese cultures rather than Burmese, Cambodian and Lao cultures.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:12 AM
Yes, you're obsessed with trying to link Koreans and Filipinos together, that's why you constantly screen through Filipino Kpop websites to rehash the same pics over and over again.

You have a mental illness, low intelligence and you contribute absolutely nothing of value except your obsession with an agenda that is shared by no one and only reinforced by your deep inferiority complex.

But hey, I've seen your pics, I can understand why you feel inferior.

BECAUSE YOU ARE INFERIOR.

LOL WTF now you are making shit up...all the pics I posted on here arent from some kpop website....

LOL you are just some bolo yueng infused with some northern chinese....so now you think you are better then your southern chinese origin because you claim mongol now... you trash on your own people in thailand ...and try to take credit for korean & jaanese media popularity and accomplishments...lol

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:13 AM
i've only seen him post on one thread. he thought some clearly east asian person was an australian aboriginal or something weird like that, but i might be misremembering.

It's common of his misleading tactics. Go through his post history, most of his threads are focused on either making Filipinos appear to look like Koreans and then trying to equate Southern Chinese with Filipino looks. LOL He has mental issues and an inferiority complex of the highest order.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:13 AM

its called sarcasm

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:14 AM
LOL WTF now you are making shit up...all the pics I posted on here arent from some kpop website....

LOL you are just some bolo yueng infused with some northern chinese....so now you think you are better then your southern chinese origin because you claim mongol now... you trash on your own people in thailand ...and try to take credit for korean & jaanese media popularity and accomplishments...lol

LOL I HATE KOREAN AND JAPANESE POP CULTURE. I've constantly reiterated that. You are totally delusional now.

Bolo Yeung. LOL I look way more NEA than the VAST MAJORITY OF KOREANS AND JAPANESE. GTFO HERE. LOL I don't envy them at any level.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:15 AM
It's common of his misleading tactics. Go through his post history, most of his threads are focused on either making Filipinos appear to look like Koreans and then trying to equate Southern Chinese with Filipino looks. LOL He has mental issues and an inferiority complex of the highest order.

LOL wtf did you get the idea that im trying to equate southern chinese with filipino looks???
only a very few coastal chinese and taiwanese look filipino

I equate southern chinese look with tai-kadai aka thai

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:16 AM
It's amazing that within a single generation, people are bragging about how 'Korean' or 'Japanese' they look. Nothing more than fetishization of looks they think is typical within a population of 30-100 million people just because they embrace their pop culture. Although I think a lot of it is related to how Chinese are fetishized in southeast Asia decades or centuries before the 21st century. In Thailand, fair skin and some east Asian features are associated with typically Chinese looks, which are seen as attractive in Thailand. Throughout East Asia, Fair skin is typically associated with higher social status because richer people did not have to work in the fields. Another reason why Thais gravitate towards East Asia is generally because they despise and are despised by most of their neighbors in southeast Asia, so that's why I see a lot of Thais interested in Korean, Japanese, Chinese cultures rather than Burmese, Cambodian and Lao cultures.

My experience with Thais is that whenever a girl looks light skinned with soft features, they are considered "Chinese" looking.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:17 AM
LOL wtf did you get the idea that im trying to equate southern chinese with filipino looks???
only a very few coastal chinese and taiwanese look filipino

I equate southern chinese look with tai-kadai aka thai

Tai Kadai peoples are still more E. Asian looking than Filipinos. LOL That's the most ironic part of your trolling. S. Chinese are way more E. Asian than any part of the Philippines, regardless of which individual pics you cherry pick.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:20 AM
My experience with Thais is that whenever a girl looks light skinned with soft features, they are considered "Chinese" looking.

LOL thai-chinese...indistinguishable from normal thai...you are shitting yourself if you think thai are able to discern from native thai and thai-chinese
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/vanessa_mae-gal-richlist08.jpg

Dylan
04-26-2015, 05:22 AM

is he filipino?

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:24 AM
Tai Kadai peoples are still more E. Asian looking than Filipinos. LOL That's the most ironic part of your trolling. S. Chinese are way more E. Asian than any part of the Philippines, regardless of which individual pics you cherry pick.

LOL tai look more southern chinese then filipinos and viets....hence why thai and chinese in thailand are indisinguishable

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:25 AM
is he filipino?

dont listen to zhaoyun and his strawman arguments....

Smeagol
Lol, south Chinese still look way closer to North Chinese, Japs, and Koreans then SE Asians.

zhaoyun
LOL thai-chinese...indistinguishable from normal thai...you are shitting yourself if you think thai are able to discern from native thai and thai-chinese
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/vanessa_mae-gal-richlist08.jpg

Go ask Thai people that. Again, you cherry pick.

How about these Chinese Thais. These are usually what pops into mind when Thai people themselves talk about "Chinese Thais".

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/photo_images/susu111_3342.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uC3k8vH2X-A/Tq0jyQacJQI/AAAAAAAANUg/nM_ueH66Tho/s640/thai-student.jpg

http://www.wiwihaha.com/images/article/aom.jpg

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:26 AM
Lol, south Chinese still look way closer to North Chinese, Japs, and Koreans then SE Asians.

Depends on how much northern chinese admixture they have

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:27 AM
is he filipino?

yes, he's a disgusting fat fuck too. I've seen his pictures. He has a deep inferiority complex because he is very negrito admixed. He can't stand the fact that his ancestors likely looked like this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Portrait_of_two_Negrito_women.png/1280px-Portrait_of_two_Negrito_women.png

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Go ask Thai people that. Again, you cherry pick.

How about these Chinese Thais. These are usually what pops into mind when Thai people themselves talk about "Chinese Thais".

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/photo_images/susu111_3342.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uC3k8vH2X-A/Tq0jyQacJQI/AAAAAAAANUg/nM_ueH66Tho/s640/thai-student.jpg

http://www.wiwihaha.com/images/article/aom.jpg

most thai people just see them as thai from my knowledge

Smeagol
04-26-2015, 05:28 AM

Majority of Han Chinese are Sinid, and they are all ultimately descended from North Chinese. Sure a few in the south might have some admix from the natives, but still..

zhaoyun

The majority of S. Chinese look way closer to other NEA than to SEA. Everyone here who has seen Chinese, Koreans and Japanese IRL attest to that despite your delusions.

Ingenious
yes, he's a disgusting fat fuck too. I've seen his pictures. He has a deep inferiority complex because he is very negrito admixed. He can't stand the fact that his ancestors likely looked like this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Portrait_of_two_Negrito_women.png/1280px-Portrait_of_two_Negrito_women.png

lol zhaoyun has gotten over the deep end now...resorting to posting pictures of negritos now that he isnt getting his way

zhaoyun
most thai people just see them as thai from my knowledge

So if they look NEA, they are Thai. But if they look SEA, they are Chinese Thais? LOL Your Logic. LOL

Thais are WAY darker than chinese on average. When they look this light, they are often assumed to have Chinese admixture in Thailand, you fucking idiot.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:29 AM
Majority of Han Chinese are Sinid, and they are all ultimately descended from North Chinese. Sure a few in the south might have some admix from the natives, but still..

zhaoyun is trying to claim purely native southern chinese with no northern input look like japanese and koreans

particularly the tai-kadai people

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:29 AM
So if they look NEA, they are Thai. But if they look SEA, they are Chinese Thais? LOL Your Logic. LOL

Thais are WAY darker than chinese on average. When they look this light, they are often assumed to have Chinese admixture in Thailand, you fucking idiot.

funny thing is they dont look NEA...

Smeagol
04-26-2015, 05:31 AM
zhaoyun is trying to claim purely native southern chinese with no northern input look like japanese and koreans

Well i'm talking about actual ethnic Chinese people though.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:32 AM
Well i'm talking about actual ethnic Chinese people though.

well zhaoyun was talking about native southern chinese with no northern input looking like NEA

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:32 AM
lol zhaoyun has gotten over the deep end now...resorting to posting pictures of negritos now that he isnt getting his way

You shouldn't be ashamed of your ancestors since you obviously have their facial features.

Here are more Negritos from your HOME ISLAND OF VISAYAS.

Ati Atihan Festival in VISAYA - Here are some of your NEA compatriots from your hometown. LOL

http://www.vagobond.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/atihan6.jpg

Negrito from Visaya

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Ywsf4QPEwEpXRslcKR82CPkPQ92lA E1kjQIz10okwKITSK7CUg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:34 AM
well zhaoyun was talking about native southern chinese with no northern input looking like NEA

Southern Chinese almost all have some Northern Chinese admixture. Before the Han Chinese went down South, the Southern Chinese inhabitants were similar to the Vietnamese. But the N. Chinese admixture pushed them towards a more NEA tendency.

Of course you are ignorant about E. Asian history as your background is not related to us, but just look at the names of places. Guangdong used to be a kingdom called Yue, and Vietnam (Yuenan in Chinese) meant South of Yue.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:35 AM

Tai Kadai Minorities are a small fraction of the total population of S. China you imbecile.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:39 AM
dont listen to zhaoyun and his strawman arguments....

LOL So you're not Filipino? Is being called Filipino an insult to you? SMH

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:40 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dai_people

Population 1.6 Million (While Southern Chinese, the provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Taiwan) probably has about 300 Million people.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:42 AM
You shouldn't be ashamed of your ancestors since you obviously have their facial features.

Here are more Negritos from your HOME ISLAND OF VISAYAS.

Ati Atihan Festival in VISAYA - Here are some of your NEA compatriots from your hometown. LOL

http://www.vagobond.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/atihan6.jpg

Negrito from Visaya

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Ywsf4QPEwEpXRslcKR82CPkPQ92lA E1kjQIz10okwKITSK7CUg

yes because negritos look exactly like this woman from my specific ethnic group
http://i37.tinypic.com/33uwjg1.jpg

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:43 AM
Tai Kadai Minorities are a small fraction of the total population of S. China you imbecile.

thai people are southern chinese natives with no northern input as they developed in southern china and were eventually pushed down into thailand

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:45 AM
yes because negritos look exactly like this woman from my specific ethnic group
http://i37.tinypic.com/33uwjg1.jpg

LOL Yes, I'm sure she's so TYPICAL. Show me a crowd pic of Visayans where they all look like her.

Fact is, YOU look nothing like her. YOU look closer to the negritos in the festival. LOL

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:45 AM
thai people are southern chinese natives with no northern input as they developed in southern china and were eventually pushed down into thailand

They were pushed down into Thailand, but they are not the existing Han Chinese in Southern China. Stop playing games.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:46 AM
They were pushed down into Thailand, but they are not the existing Han Chinese in Southern China. Stop playing games.

they are still in southern china....you even agreed that tai-kadai looked like real southern chinese natives

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:47 AM
LOL Yes, I'm sure she's so TYPICAL. Show me a crowd pic of Visayans where they all look like her.

Fact is, YOU look nothing like her. YOU look closer to the negritos in the festival. LOL
LOL I do look like her only male version

LOL she is actually a subgroup from visayas...aka she is part of a specific ethnic group with only 200,000 people

another one from same ethnic group
http://i46.tinypic.com/w1iy8.jpg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:47 AM
they are still in southern china....you even agreed that tai-kadai looked like real southern chinese natives

There are some in Guangxi and Guangdong that do look that way. But there are just as many who look NEA in those provinces as well. Those are the most deeply Southern provinces btw.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:48 AM
LOL she is actually a subgroup from visayas...aka she is part of a specific ethnic group with only 200,000 people

What is the name of this magical NEA ethnic group? Also, why are you only posting individual shots, how about group shots?

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:52 AM
What is the name of this magical NEA ethnic group? Also, why are you only posting individual shots, how about group shots?

Its not NEA group Mr strawman
They are mostly austronesian/malay group with a healthy number who could pass for vietnamese

group shots of this ethnic group
https://bb4b2013.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/c.jpg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:53 AM
LOL I do look like her only male version

another one from same ethnic group
http://i46.tinypic.com/w1iy8.jpg

yeah sure, that woman is obviously Chinese admixed and I won't believe she is not unless I see her genetic data because you are full of shit.

Let's see CROWD PICS, oh yeah, there's a reason why you only pull individual pic.

What is the NAME of your ethnic group? If they are so NEA, you shouldn't be afraid to tell us.

BTW, you look nothing like that woman, you look like a fat negrito admixed blob.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:54 AM
Its not NEA group Mr strawman
They are mostly austronesian/malay group with a healthy number who could pass for vietnamese

group shots of this ethnic group
https://bb4b2013.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/c.jpg

First off, they definitely look SEA. Secondly, Vietnamese are still more East Asian looking than they are.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:54 AM
There are some in Guangxi and Guangdong that do look that way. But there are just as many who look NEA in those provinces as well. Those are the most deeply Southern provinces btw.
LOL they look that way because they lack northern input..they are true southern chinese

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:56 AM
LOL they look that way because they lack northern input..they are true southern chinese

The majority of Southern Chinese Hans HAVE Northern input, that's how they became Hans, you fucking idiot. Of course, you're ignorant of history as usual. Fact is, you're a superficial negrito fat fuck who worships Kpop idols but have no deep knowledge of East Asian culture. You'd realize how much Korean and Japanese culture is actually rooted in Chinese civilization.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:57 AM
yeah sure, that woman is obviously Chinese admixed and I won't believe she is not unless I see her genetic data because you are full of shit.

Let's see CROWD PICS, oh yeah, there's a reason why you only pull individual pic.

What is the NAME of your ethnic group? If they are so NEA, you shouldn't be afraid to tell us.

BTW, you look nothing like that woman, you look like a fat negrito admixed blob.

LOL you have no clue what I look like...

that woman is not chinese admixed.....that was not an uncommon look in my hometown

There are no chinese where she comes from

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 05:59 AM
The majority of Southern Chinese Hans HAVE Northern input, that's how they became Hans, you fucking idiot. Of course, you're ignorant of history as usual. Fact is, you're a superficial negrito fat fuck who worships Kpop idols but have no deep knowledge of East Asian culture. You'd realize how much Korean and Japanese culture is actually rooted in Chinese civilization.

LOL majority??? that is yet to be determined....but those tai-kadai looking people in thailand that you are tyring to pass off as NEA sure as hell dont look NEA

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 05:59 AM
LOL you have no clue what I look like...

that woman is not chinese admixed.....that was not an uncommon look in my hometown

There are no chinese where she comes from

Bullshit. There are a few Chinese everywhere in SEA. Even if it's a small town, there's usually one or two Chinese families who run the local shops.

I've seen your pic. There's a reason why you'd never post your pic, because you look negrito admixed.

Also, NAME of your ethnic group please. I'll check for myself what they look like.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 06:00 AM
LOL majority??? that is yet to be determined....but those tai-kadai looking people in thailand that you are tyring to pass off as NEA sure as hell dont look NEA

They are not Han Chinese, and even if they do have Han blood, they are clearly admixed.

Yes, the vast majority of S. Chinese have Northern input to some extent or another, that's how they became Hans you ignorant fuck. Of course you're a shallow, stupid fuck who has no deep knowledge of history or culture except your superficial faggot Korean pop culture bullshit (which I fucking hate and I consider a disgrace to E. Asians as a whole).

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 06:00 AM
Bullshit. There are a few Chinese everywhere in SEA. Even if it's a small town, there's usually one or two Chinese families who run the local shops.

I've seen your pic. There's a reason why you'd never post your pic, because you look negrito admixed.

Also, NAME of your ethnic group please. I'll check for myself what they look like.

LOL why do you try to claim every piece of bull shit you pull out of your ass is fact???

chinese may seem to be everywhere in thailand....but you cant say the same for every country

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 06:01 AM
LOL why do you try to claim every piece of bull shit you pull out of your ass is fact???

chinese may seem to be everywhere in thailand....but you cant say the same for every country

You have no proof she isn't Chinese. She definitely looks like she's Chinese admixed, very atypical for a "pure blooded" Filipino which I'm 100% sure she isn't.

Anyways, NAME OF YOUR ETHNIC GROUP PLEASE.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 06:02 AM
They are not Han Chinese, and even if they do have Han blood, they are clearly admixed.

Yes, the vast majority of S. Chinese have Northern input to some extent or another, that's how they became Hans you ignorant fuck. Of course you're a shallow, stupid fuck who has no deep knowledge of history or culture except your superficial faggot Korean pop culture bullshit (which I fucking hate and I consider a disgrace to E. Asians as a whole).

LOL they are thai-chinese....many of them are just chinese immigrants who have been assimilated into thai

What exactly makes one han chinese??? do they have to be 70% northern input to be considered han in your description

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 06:07 AM
You have no proof she isn't Chinese. She definitely looks like she's Chinese admixed, very atypical for a "pure blooded" Filipino which I'm 100% sure she isn't.

Anyways, NAME OF YOUR ETHNIC GROUP PLEASE.

So you are trying to say a area that us historically known to not have any chinese is actually chinese.....without any proof....other then she doesnt look filipino to you....
LOL what kind of bull crap is that....just same old zhaoyun pulling shit out of his ass and trying to pass it off as useful information

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 06:08 AM
LOL they are thai-chinese....many of them are just chinese immigrants who have been assimilated into thai

What exactly makes one han chinese??? do they have to be 70% northern input to be considered han in your description

Nope. But there are certain parameters of Han Chinese phenotypes, and most of your photos are not within the extremes of that range.

Anyways, I found out what your ethnic group was. LOL They look so negrito man. LOL You're such a misleading cherry picker. LOL

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 06:20 AM
Nope. But there are certain parameters of Han Chinese phenotypes, and most of your photos are not within the extremes of that range.

Anyways, I found out what your ethnic group was. LOL They look so negrito man. LOL You're such a misleading cherry picker. LOL

LOL so we can deduce that any southern chinese who doesnt have mongol rape genes isnt true han chinese

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 06:25 AM
LOL so we can deduce that any southern chinese who doesnt have mongol rape genes isnt true han chinese

Don't make me pull Kinaray pics from your hometown of Antique. They look so Negrito. LOL

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 06:31 AM
Don't make me pull Kinaray pics from your hometown of Antique. They look so Negrito. LOL

LOL so negrito right :picard2:
http://i47.tinypic.com/wk48k.jpg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 06:43 AM
LOL so negrito right :picard2:
http://i47.tinypic.com/wk48k.jpg

Several of them do look negrito admixed. I guess that's the best you can come up with? LOL

Here is your magical NEA looking Kinaray tribe from Antique. LOL

http://www.thecausemopolitan.com/upload/centerantimtg.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_z7EgmP1awV4/SDqiPpJabLI/AAAAAAAABtQ/Ngw96RpsSek/s400/20080309(008).jpg

Is that you on the right? LOL
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/M9MU1W2y0vA/0.jpg

http://maghali.yagting.com/newsphotos/NewsPhoto-000071.JPG

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 06:59 AM
Also, according to you, there are no Chinese in your hometown. I was sent this old thread of yours, and in it, many of the ones who've won beauty pageants in your hometown are ethnic Chinese. LOL

Lin-ay kang Antique through the years
1974 Madelyn Tirol (Aniniy)
1975 Mercy Joy Casumpang (San Jose)
1976 Mylene Miciano (Tibiao)
1977 Darlene Joy Tan (San Jose)
1978 Asuncion Panaguiton (San Jose)
1979 Genebeth Sta. Romana (Bugasong)
1981 Rose Fia Gonzales (Pandan)
1982 Mary Jane Jereza (Tibiao)
1983 May Caroline Yap (San Jose)
1988 Ma. Cecilia Nietes (San Jose)
1989 Maricar Imperial (San Jose)
1990 Nelly Secondes (Aniniy)
1991 Jane Teñosa (Hamtic)
1992 Melody Paculaba (Aniniy)
1993 Rosalyn Nufable (San Remigio)
1994 Diana Rose Grasparil (Sibalom)
1996 Jasmin Pediangco (Bugasong)
1997 Carol Josette Cardos (Tibiao)
1998 Catherine Frangue (Caluya)
1999 Quennie Bandoja (Tibiao)
2000 Sherylyn Harrison (Sebaste)
2001 Sheryl Ebon (Libertad)
2003 Krishna Freya Constantino (Tibiao)
2004 Klarissa Grace Nebit (San Jose)
2005 Rubie Rizza Estaris (San Jose)
2006 Myrianne Jade Bagaforo (Pandan)
2007 Michelle Ann Acuña (Belison)
2008 Emmerie Dale Mecenas Cunanan (Pandan)
2009 Karen Jane A. Mejia (Bugasong)

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238894&st=20

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 07:06 AM
LOL! Here are some other gems, confirming that you're a total cocksucker to Koreans. LOL GOD STATUS!! LOL I was just with a bunch of Koreans the other day and most were shit fucking ugly. The Chinese girls in the group were a helluva lot more beautiful, though the pretty ones were a minority with the Chinese girls too. LOL

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=230707&st=20

well thats cuz she's korean...koreans r on Godly status when it comes to beauty
You put any ethnicity up against koreans and koreans win

and all u were making fun of me for looking up to koreans
u all should be ashamed of yourselves

anybody else know where I can watch Personal taste ep 9 with english subs???

mysoju isn't working for me

they all look perfect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukfFLCbI9tI

Taeyeon would be my 2nd fav

but my all time fav korean celeb is Yoobin from Wondergirls

You are such a pathetic faggot. Kpop is for FAGGOTS.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 07:07 AM
Also, according to you, there are no Chinese in your hometown. I was sent this old thread of yours, and in it, many of the ones who've won beauty pageants in your hometown are ethnic Chinese. LOL

Lin-ay kang Antique through the years
1974 Madelyn Tirol (Aniniy)
1975 Mercy Joy Casumpang (San Jose)
1976 Mylene Miciano (Tibiao)
1977 Darlene Joy Tan (San Jose)
1978 Asuncion Panaguiton (San Jose)
1979 Genebeth Sta. Romana (Bugasong)
1981 Rose Fia Gonzales (Pandan)
1982 Mary Jane Jereza (Tibiao)
1983 May Caroline Yap (San Jose)
1988 Ma. Cecilia Nietes (San Jose)
1989 Maricar Imperial (San Jose)
1990 Nelly Secondes (Aniniy)
1991 Jane Teñosa (Hamtic)
1992 Melody Paculaba (Aniniy)
1993 Rosalyn Nufable (San Remigio)
1994 Diana Rose Grasparil (Sibalom)
1996 Jasmin Pediangco (Bugasong)
1997 Carol Josette Cardos (Tibiao)
1998 Catherine Frangue (Caluya)
1999 Quennie Bandoja (Tibiao)
2000 Sherylyn Harrison (Sebaste)
2001 Sheryl Ebon (Libertad)
2003 Krishna Freya Constantino (Tibiao)
2004 Klarissa Grace Nebit (San Jose)
2005 Rubie Rizza Estaris (San Jose)
2006 Myrianne Jade Bagaforo (Pandan)
2007 Michelle Ann Acuña (Belison)
2008 Emmerie Dale Mecenas Cunanan (Pandan)
2009 Karen Jane A. Mejia (Bugasong)

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238894&st=20
LOL those were a list of paegant winners all over philippines...including around manila

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 07:09 AM
Several of them do look negrito admixed. I guess that's the best you can come up with? LOL

Here is your magical NEA looking Kinaray tribe from Antique. LOL

http://www.thecausemopolitan.com/upload/centerantimtg.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_z7EgmP1awV4/SDqiPpJabLI/AAAAAAAABtQ/Ngw96RpsSek/s400/20080309(008).jpg

Is that you on the right? LOL
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/M9MU1W2y0vA/0.jpg

http://maghali.yagting.com/newsphotos/NewsPhoto-000071.JPG

cherry picking photos I see.....there are ati in antique as well....I am talking about my ethnic group the karaya

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 07:10 AM
cherry picking photos I see.....there are ati in antique as well....I am talking about my ethnic group the karaya

Who are dark and negrito looking as fuck.

Just give up. You're done here. Go troll another forum.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 07:16 AM
Who are dark and negrito looking as fuck.

Just give up. You're done here. Go troll another forum.

LOL such a retard...posting cherry picked pics with no sources...
majority of kinaraya look malay to viet ...and a few who look EA

https://lysettedavis.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/imgp6887.jpg

Im done debating with your dishonest strawman making bullshitter

just remember you are the one claiming that this looks EA
http://2-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.thaivisa.com/englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/xred-shirts-wpcf_728x413.jpg.pagespeed.ic.n06Q3ZSTvA.webp

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 07:23 AM
LOL such a retard...posting cherry picked pics with no sources...
majority of kinaraya look malay to viet ...and a few who look EA

https://lysettedavis.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/imgp6887.jpg

Where are the NEA ones? Those are Malay and Negrito admixed as fuck.

Give up. You are a Korean worshiping (which is annoying as fuck that you'd even think I look up to them) negrito admixed fat slob who had an impossible agenda to prove here. Give up and go troll another forum with your disgusting kpop obsessed inferiority complex.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 07:28 AM
Here is a picture from a typical Korean Student Association. I AMOG the FUCK out of all the guys, and I don't consider even one of those girls dateable.

GOD STATUS LOL

http://www.csus.edu/org/ksa/pictures/2007deu1.jpg

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Where are the NEA ones? Those are Malay and Negrito admixed as fuck.

Give up. You are a Korean worshiping (which is annoying as fuck that you'd even think I look up to them) negrito admixed fat slob who had an impossible agenda to prove here. Give up and go troll another forum with your disgusting kpop obsessed inferiority complex.

You mean NEA looking like these chinese-thai
http://gdb.voanews.com/ED8D00E9-967B-4CDD-A18B-0E2DBC572AD0_w640_r1_s.jpg

northern featured woman from my ethnic group
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u9iskm.png

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 07:59 AM

So pathetic. Those are no way Chinese. LOL Anyone here knows this. LOL

But those Thais are still more East Asian looking than the Kinaray pics you put up. LOL

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 08:03 AM
So pathetic. Those are no way Chinese. LOL Anyone here knows this. LOL

But those Thais are still more East Asian looking than the Kinaray pics you put up. LOL

yup only you would think they would fit in NEA

your mind is warped to the point that you cant tell reality from fiction

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 08:07 AM

northern featured woman from my ethnic group
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u9iskm.png

That's one of the ethnic Chinese from your town. Obviously they've won several of your tiny insignificant town's beauty pageants.

I find this discussion so worthless. I represent a great and powerful civilization, and we are here discussing idiotic non issues about a phenotype that I EMBODY, with you, who is constantly harping about their tiny ethnic group and some ramshackle little town probably full of shacks and open sewers.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 08:07 AM
yup only you would think they would fit in NEA

your mind is warped to the point that you cant tell reality from fiction

You cant tell reality from fiction when you've made yourself to believe those are Chinese people. LOL

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 08:12 AM
That's one of the ethnic Chinese from your town. Obviously they've won several of your tiny insignificant town's beauty pageants.

I find this discussion so worthless. I represent a great and powerful civilization, and we are here discussing idiotic non issues about a phenotype that I EMBODY, with you, who is constantly harping about their tiny ethnic group and some ramshackle little town probably full of shacks and open sewers.

LOL no ethnic chinese from my hometown...lol she is negrito like you claim everyone in her ethnic group looks like

and these are NEA looking thai chinese
http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/20140511/Emak-Thailand-Red-Shirts-110514e.jpg

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 08:13 AM
You cant tell reality from fiction when you've made yourself to believe those are Chinese people. LOL

40-50% chinese in thailand.....so we can deduce half of them are of chinese ancestry

compare them to what you consider purely negrito looking
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7284/8736527377_6424b69db4.jpg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 08:15 AM
LOL no ethnic chinese from my hometown...lol she is negrito like you claim everyone in her ethnic group looks like

and these are NEA looking thai chinese
http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/20140511/Emak-Thailand-Red-Shirts-110514e.jpg

No ethnic Chinese, yet they've won 3 beauty pageants in your SHITTY LITTLE TOWN? LOL

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 08:15 AM

lol we can say that at least 40% of the people in that picture are of chinese descent.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 08:16 AM
No ethnic Chinese, yet they've won 3 beauty pageants in your SHITTY LITTLE TOWN? LOL

sorry but my town is not San Jose Del Monte in metro manila....

why you being dishonest and posting chinese who win contest in Manila and say they are ethnic chinese in my town???

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 08:16 AM
40-50% chinese in thailand.....so we can deduce half of them are of chinese ancestry

compare them to what you consider purely negrito looking
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7284/8736527377_6424b69db4.jpg

Hardly 40% of Thais are Chinese, otherwise, Thailand would be far richer and the people would be far lighter skinned. Maybe 40% may have SOME admixture, but that's like saying Dominicans are Iberians, you fucking idiot.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 08:19 AM
Hardly 40% of Thais are Chinese, otherwise, Thailand would be far richer and the people would be far lighter skinned. Maybe 40% may have SOME admixture, but that's like saying Dominicans are Iberians, you fucking idiot.

nope.....chinese in thailand are accepted as native thai...so 40% include straight up chinese and mixed chinese as well

thai chinese woman showing off her NEA features
http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/wp-content/uploads/imported/citynews/1350606971.jpg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 08:21 AM
sorry but my town is not San Jose Del Monte in metro manila....

I don't give a shit. Honestly, your mentality and world is so small and provincial, that it is plain humiliating.

I represent a mighty empire that has dominated all of Asia for many millenia. It's SHAPED THE VERY EXISTENCE OF the countries of Korea, Japan, Vietnam and the others around it. China is the origin of Asian civilization. You think I GIVE A FUCK about your tiny shit town and your little tribe of negritos you are trying to pass off as NEA "Godlike" Koreans? LOL

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01660/forbidden_city_bei_1660232a.jpg

http://www.pem.org/writable/resources/image/overlay_full/web_-chn-juanqin-postrest-theater-room-stage-palace-museum-2008.jpg

http://www.chinatourguide.com/china_photos/beijing/Attractions/Beijing_Forbidden_City_inside_Hall.jpg

http://www.history.com/images/media/video/history_chinas_first_emperor_tomb_of_chinas_first_ emperor_sf_1241161/History_Chinas_First_Emperor_Tomb_of_Chinas_First_ Emperor_SF_still_624x352.jpg

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7112/8160699763_d18c2ff772_b.jpg

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 08:27 AM
I don't give a shit. Honestly, your mentality and world is so small and provincial, that it is plain humiliating.

I represent a mighty empire that has dominated all of Asia for many millenia. It's SHAPED THE VERY EXISTENCE OF the countries of Korea, Japan, Vietnam and the others around it. China is the origin of Asian civilization. You think I GIVE A FUCK about your tiny shit town and your little tribe of negritos you are trying to pass off as NEA "Godlike" Koreans? LOL

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01660/forbidden_city_bei_1660232a.jpg

http://www.pem.org/writable/resources/image/overlay_full/web_-chn-juanqin-postrest-theater-room-stage-palace-museum-2008.jpg

http://www.chinatourguide.com/china_photos/beijing/Attractions/Beijing_Forbidden_City_inside_Hall.jpg

http://www.history.com/images/media/video/history_chinas_first_emperor_tomb_of_chinas_first_ emperor_sf_1241161/History_Chinas_First_Emperor_Tomb_of_Chinas_First_ Emperor_SF_still_624x352.jpg

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7112/8160699763_d18c2ff772_b.jpg

ugghhh another southern chinese native living off the glory of northern china's ancient past
when in reality
http://i56.tinypic.com/34j50rm.jpg

sorry but my people did not have a tribe....

we were part of a major trading empire called Srivaijya......trading jade and gold ornaments & pottery with other SEA kingdoms

Kamal900
04-26-2015, 08:34 AM
Why are you so obsessed with Chinese people and their looks? As i told you in the past, Filipinos stand out when you compare them to east Asians like Vietnamese, Chinese, Mongols, Manchus and etc.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 09:07 AM
Why are you so obsessed with Chinese people and their looks? As i told you in the past, Filipinos stand out when you compare them to east Asians like Vietnamese, Chinese, Mongols, Manchus and etc.

LOL because zhaoyun is trying to pass off thai chinese and the southern chinese natives with no northern input as NEA looking

Kamal900
04-26-2015, 02:42 PM
LOL because zhaoyun is trying to pass off thai chinese and the southern chinese natives with no northern input as NEA looking

Thai Chinese are heavily admixed with the native Thai people, and they're not representative to the Chinese people generally. Southern Chinese may have paleo-mongoloid admixture in them, but they are genetically more closer to Vietnamese and east Asian peoples than to Indonesians, Malays and etc who all of them have some significant Austroloid admixture in them. Its sounds like you create these threads just to piss of the Chinese members here.

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Thai Chinese are heavily admixed with the native Thai people, and they're not representative to the Chinese people generally. Southern Chinese may have paleo-mongoloid admixture in them, but they are genetically more closer to Vietnamese and east Asian peoples than to Indonesians, Malays and etc who all of them have some significant Austroloid admixture in them. Its sounds like you create these threads just to piss of the Chinese members here.

The so called Malay phenotype does not have significant Australoid admixture as you claim..
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/photoshots-3-kathryn-bernardo-30325702-350-350.jpg

And native Thai originate from Southern China....hence why Thai Chinese don't look that different from many native southern chinese

lol southern Chinese are not the same as viet....viet developed within vietnam...northern Vietnam and are unique in phenotype
They are fair to tan skin and have double eyelids and a uniquely vietnamese face
http://www.asianloveslave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/vietmese-girls.jpg

Native southern chinese without northern input look much closer to their Thai kin
http://www.nanarland.com/acteurs/boloyeung/Bolo_Yeung_Karate_Killer.jpg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 03:43 PM
ugghhh another southern chinese native living off the glory of northern china's ancient past
when in reality
http://i56.tinypic.com/34j50rm.jpg

sorry but my people did not have a tribe....

we were part of a major trading empire called Srivaijya......trading jade and gold ornaments & pottery with other SEA kingdoms

Those are the Wa Minority of Yunnan province, they are not Han Chinese. But they are STILL more East Asian looking than you are, and the vast majority of your tiny shit town.

Glories of the Northern Chinese???? Both Southern and Northern Chinese created Chinese civilization, you ignorant POS. Don't tell me about your shitty empire, where are the grand palaces and cities from your trading empire? That's right, just a bunch of shacks and huts.

You want to see Southern China's reality? Here you go.

Guangzhou

http://thechinamagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/things-to-do-in-guangzhou.jpg

Guangzhou High Speed Rail

http://designapplause.com/wp-content/xG58hlz9/2012/12/china-fasttrain10.png

Hong Kong Skyline

http://www.startupbootcamp.org/assets/images/events/FinTech/hong-kong.jpg

Macau - World's largest gambling center

http://www.umac.mo/fba/apacchrie2013/gallery/images/macau01.jpg

Guiyang

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Guiyang-skyline-2.PNG

Sanya - Hainan, China's Hawaii

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/SuperStar_Aquarius_at_Phoenix_Island%2C_Sanya_Bay_-_01.jpg/1280px-SuperStar_Aquarius_at_Phoenix_Island%2C_Sanya_Bay_-_01.jpg

Changsha

http://globalsiteplans.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/sky4.jpeg

Xiamen

http://www.globalphotos.org/xiamen/20101227/IMG_6134.jpg

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 03:52 PM
The so called Malay phenotype does not have significant Australoid admixture as you claim..
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/photoshots-3-kathryn-bernardo-30325702-350-350.jpg

And native Thai originate from Southern China....hence why Thai Chinese don't look that different from many native southern chinese

lol southern Chinese are not the same as viet....viet developed within vietnam...northern Vietnam and are unique in phenotype
They are fair to tan skin and have double eyelids and a uniquely vietnamese face
http://www.asianloveslave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/vietmese-girls.jpg

Native southern chinese without northern input look much closer to their Thai kin
http://www.nanarland.com/acteurs/boloyeung/Bolo_Yeung_Karate_Killer.jpg

You are so delusional. Northern Viets are KNOWN to have SIGNIFICANT Chinese admixture.

Northern Vietnam was a Chinese province for over 1000 years, you ignorant fucking moron! If their rebellion didn't succeed, today they would be the most Southern Chinese province of Yuenan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people

From the above link:

Although geographically and linguistically labeled as Southeast Asians, long periods of Chinese domination and influence have placed the Vietnamese culturally closer to East Asians, or more specifically their immediate northern neighbours, the Southern Chinese and other tribes within the South China. The word Việt is shortened from Bách Việt, a name used in ancient times. Nam means "south".

Close historical and ethnic relations between the Cantonese and Vietnamese stretching to 2500 years ago. Of course, your Kpop obsessed brain living in your ramshackle tin huts in your shitty little village wouldn't know any of this real history.

One important series of changes occurred along the Yangtze River in southern China. According to historians, in 333 BC, three cultures, the Shu, the Ch'u, and the Yueh began to fight among themselves, causing the Yueh to move south in small scattered kingdoms. At the same time, the central power of northern China, the Ch'in Dynasty, began to split so that a large number of princes and members of the aristocracy also moved south to start their own small kingdoms. Cantonese "Yueh" gave the name "Viet".

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:00 PM
You are so delusional. Northern Viets are KNOWN to have SIGNIFICANT Chinese admixture.

Northern Vietnam was a Chinese province for over 1000 years, you ignorant fucking moron! If their rebellion didn't succeed, today they would be the most Southern Chinese province of Yuenan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people

From the above link:

Close historical and ethnic relations between the Cantonese and Vietnamese stretching to 2500 years ago. Of course, your Kpop obsessed brain living in your ramshackle tin huts in your shitty little village wouldn't know any of this real history.

Chinese in vietnam called the hoa left in massive waves out of Vietnam during vietnam war..very little chinese left in Vietnam
..they may be culturally influenced by china.....but genetically they are mostly kinh....

Southern chinese closest to Thai native as Thai came from Southern china

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Chinese in vietnam called the hoa left in massive waves out of Vietnam during vietnam war...they may be culturally influenced by china.....but genetically they are mostly kinh....

Southern chinese closest to Thai native as Thai came from Southern china

The HOA are RECENT ethnic Chinese to Vietnam, WHO ARE STILL MORE East Asian than the common Vietnamese.

The Northern Vietnamese themselves have had Chinese admixture stretching back to 2500 years. They were once part of the same Kingdom as the Cantonese.

Of course you wouldn't know any of this history, as East Asian history is alien to you, it's not part of your tribal heritage.

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:05 PM
Nan Yue Kingdom (Cantonese and Vietnamese were originally part of the same kingdom)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanyue

Nanyue (Chinese: 南越) or Nam Viet (Vietnamese: Nam Việt[1]) was an ancient kingdom that consisted of parts of the modern Chinese provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, and Yunnan and northern Vietnam.

Map of Nan Yue (incorporating Guangdong and Northern Vietnam)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Nam-Viet_200bc.jpg

Ingenious
04-26-2015, 04:06 PM
The HOA are RECENT ethnic Chinese to Vietnam, WHO ARE STILL MORE East Asian than the common Vietnamese.

The Northern Vietnamese themselves have had Chinese admixture stretching back to 2500 years. They were once part of the same Kingdom as the Cantonese.

Of course you wouldn't know any of this history, as East Asian history is alien to you, it's not part of your tribal heritage.

Cultural influence not the same as being admixed
Going by your logic...Haitians are french

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:08 PM
Cultural influence not the same as being admixed
Going by your logic...Haitians are french

You don't have any logic, comparing Haitians to French. LOL

Comparing Cantonese to Viets, would be like comparing the French to the Belgians, with the Cantos being the French and the bigger brother. LOL

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:25 PM
You really need to see a shrink because your delusions are out of control.

IN THE REAL WORLD, it's Vietnamese who are constantly trying to link themselves with the Cantonese, while the Cantos adamantly claim they are NOT related to the Viets. The reality is somewhere in between. They both originated in the same kingdom, but the Cantos got more Northern Chinese input subsequently and are more E. Asian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgKA37Yq7g

zhaoyun
04-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Video made by VIETNAMESE claiming Cantos as their brothers. The song is originally a Canto song sung in Vietnamese. (Many Canto pop songs are translated into Vietnamese).

You're fucking delusional, trying to claim Southern Chinese are some dark Thai people, while Vietnamese are a pocket of NEAs, when in reality, Vietnamese are the ones who bring up links with the Cantonese (who are more E. Asian due to Northern input). LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIR7TRxQv1E

blubb
04-26-2015, 10:23 PM
To add some fuel to your personal feud fire... as an outsider I'd say people in OP pic are 3/4 Mongoloid 1/4 pan-Australoid

Ingenious
04-27-2015, 01:48 AM
Video made by VIETNAMESE claiming Cantos as their brothers. The song is originally a Canto song sung in Vietnamese. (Many Canto pop songs are translated into Vietnamese).

You're fucking delusional, trying to claim Southern Chinese are some dark Thai people, while Vietnamese are a pocket of NEAs, when in reality, Vietnamese are the ones who bring up links with the Cantonese (who are more E. Asian due to Northern input). LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIR7TRxQv1E

Obviously made by Internet chinese trolls like yourself to make Viets look bad..not the overall consensus of most Viets I see

zhaoyun
04-27-2015, 01:51 AM
Obviously made by Internet chinese trolls like yourself to make Viets look bad..not the overall consensus of most Viets I see

I'm neither Cantonese nor Vietnamese, IDK about that relationship or rivalry. But Viets are usually the ones associating themselves with Cantos.

Goujian
04-27-2015, 06:14 AM
He should know better before calling someone else an internet troll without any good reason. More or less the pot calling the kettle black. :lol00002:

I'm neither Cantonese nor Vietnamese, IDK about that relationship or rivalry. But Viets are usually the ones associating themselves with Cantos.
I usually joke about Cantonese being 'Sinicized Vietnamese' or 'Sinicized Zhuang' because their culture and mentality are quite different. Although 'sinicized Vietnamese' and 'sinicized Zhuang' are redundant to begin with because both were already Sinicized.

However, some overseas Chinese from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia like to brag about how Chinese they are that they even claim the Vietnamese are Chinese. It's not the same as them claiming to be Vietnamese, they have too much false pride in being Chinese. Most of whom have never even visited China and have strange ideas about Chinese culture.

To me there is very little difference between Malaysian Chinese and Singaporeans. Maybe Malaysian Chinese have a stronger command of Chinese and Singaporeans probably English but overall both of them look and act the same to me.

Goujian
04-27-2015, 07:18 AM
Here is a picture from a typical Korean Student Association. I AMOG the FUCK out of all the guys, and I don't consider even one of those girls dateable.

GOD STATUS LOL

http://www.csus.edu/org/ksa/pictures/2007deu1.jpg

Which is why I get flabberghasted whenever people say they want to look or somehow pretend to be a Japanese or a Korean.

There is very little distinction between japanese pop culture and korean pop culture. More like a case of pick your poison.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/moe.jpg

http://www.omgfactsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/korean_pillow_marriage.jpg

Not forgetting that this Korean guy is now in his 30's married to a body pillow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1cRWRzR5Ew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRt_okO8u0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTcLzTYTzvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SB9-AMekN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS2q1YIJxCc