PDA

View Full Version : classify these people

Ingenious
04-28-2015, 04:05 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/34j50rm.jpgaccording to zhaoyun they wouldn't stand out in any nea country

zhaoyun
05-01-2015, 07:02 PM
:picard1:

Lazy trolling.

These are the Wa Minority of Yunnan province in China, they number only 360,000. They primarily live on the borderlands of China and Burma, they are most numerous in Northern Burma. In other words, they are not Han Chinese.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wa_people

You're so pathetic. Why don't you stick to what you do best, pimping out your own Filipina women to Korean men. You love posting pics of Kopinos don't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino

First paragraph:

85 to 90% of the mothers work as bar girls or in brothels with foreign clients. Additionally, this problem occurs by a wrong sex-culture of Korean men. Korean men go to the Philippines for language training or sex tourism and for having fun with Filipina women without taking responsibilities.[4] Due to a strict religious culture of not allowing abortion, Filipinas give birth to these children. Also, the Kopinos are being criticized recently in international society. May 2015 America's Wall street Journal said in an article titled '30,000 Kopinos placed in blind-spot,' "Korea was sexually harassed by Japanese and Americans long ago, but now that Korea is becoming rich, Korean men are doing the same thing to Filipinas".

The daughters and sons of Korean men fucking Filipino prostitutes, but yet, you put them on a pedestal like some prize.

Have some fucking self respect. You're disgusting. :picard1:

zhaoyun
05-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Here's a reality check for you regarding the Koreans you worship so much. Fact is, I have a lot more common with Koreans than you ever will, but I don't worship them. I see them as a neighbor of ours, and a long time student of Chinese civilization. They are returning to the influence of Chinese civilization again.

OPEN YOUR EYES, DELUSIONAL FUCK. :picard1:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?169758-Korean-Documentary-Superpower-China

Goujian
05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
The daughters and sons of Korean men fucking Filipino prostitutes, but yet, you put them on a pedestal like some prize.

Have some fucking self respect. You're disgusting. :picard1:

That way, he'll be able to claim them as 100% Filipino because nobody knows who the father is LOL

Ingenious
05-04-2015, 07:05 PM
They are Chinese who settled in burma as well....
WA and tai-kadai are the real southern Chinese without northern admixture.....

zhaoyun
05-06-2015, 05:11 AM
They are Chinese who settled in burma as well....
WA and tai-kadai are the real southern Chinese without northern admixture.....

They are not Han Chinese. They wouldn't be Han Chinese without absorbing Chinese culture from the North.

Dylan
05-06-2015, 05:13 AM
most snide thread i've ever seen on here

zhaoyun
05-06-2015, 05:34 AM
most snide thread i've ever seen on here

Not really. Just check his thread history.

Dylan
05-06-2015, 05:37 AM
Not really. Just check his thread history.

I don't know, when he put in the "according to zhaoyun they wouldn't stand out in any nea country" at the bottom, i burst out laughing

Dylan
05-06-2015, 05:43 AM
Personally I find your arguments hilarious with this guy. I look through the forum and all I see is blah blah blah about european crap and then out of the wood work, there's this weirdo and then you putting him in his place.

Ingenious
05-07-2015, 04:07 AM
They are not Han Chinese. They wouldn't be Han Chinese without absorbing Chinese culture from the North.

Han chinese is just an umbrella term to identify those who practice chinese culture ....there are just northern chinese and southern chinese
these people are just southern chinese without northern chinese admixture

zhaoyun
05-07-2015, 06:09 AM
Han chinese is just an umbrella term to identify those who practice chinese culture ....there are just northern chinese and southern chinese
these people are just southern chinese without northern chinese admixture

No they are not. They are not Han Chinese, period. They are a minority group. I don't get why it's so hard for you to understand.

Pick out large groups of Cantonese if you want to make your point about the most Southern type of Han Chinese, but they are as Southern looking as you get for Hans. Not these people.

Goujian
05-08-2015, 07:52 PM
No they are not. They are not Han Chinese, period. They are a minority group. I don't get why it's so hard for you to understand.

Pick out large groups of Cantonese if you want to make your point about the most Southern type of Han Chinese, but they are as Southern looking as you get for Hans. Not these people.

Cherry picking 10-20 people to represent 40-50 million or even 1.2 billion people. The nerve of this guy.

Bagot
05-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Lazy trolling indeed

Smeagol
05-15-2015, 07:43 PM

This guy's threads are so pathetic. I don't see why he has such a problem with the fact that south Chinese look closer to Koreans and Japs than anyone else.