PDA

View Full Version : Alevis massacred

Halgurd
04-29-2015, 07:52 PM
It has been reported that Al Nusra gangs raided the Alevi village of İstebrak at Syria's border to Turkey and massacred 35 people.

Al Nusra gangs that have strengthened their initiative in the northern parts of Syria continue attacking the civilians.

At least 69 people have reportedly lost their lives in two separate attacks in the town of İdlib near the northern border of Syria.

The Lebanon TV Al Meyadin reported that Al-Qaeda's Syrian wing Al Nusra raided the Alevi village of İstebrak at Syria's border to Turkey and massacred 35 people. It is said that the Chechen gang group Muhacirun and Ve'l Ensar have also taken part in the mass killing in the Alevi village.

Various sources reporting from the region say that over 100 people have been massacred and many others were wounded, while the properties of the local people were also seized by the gang groups.

Hadouken
04-29-2015, 07:53 PM
RIP to the people

but Alevis in syria ?

Halgurd
04-30-2015, 05:19 PM
RIP to the people

but Alevis in syria ?

They might just be Alawites but I wouldn't rule it out. In Southern Kurdistan we have Alevis too, even in my clan.

Hadouken
04-30-2015, 05:33 PM
They might just be Alawites but I wouldn't rule it out. In Southern Kurdistan we have Alevis too, even in my clan.

Alawites are not Alevi

and there are some Alevis in southeast Turkey because they fled there back then

as I said RIP to the people and it is sad indeed but stop trying to use everything for your Agenda and leave Alevis alone ...you focuse on it because of me (you opened a thread about Tunceli trying to inflict trouble etc.)....just leave us alone ffs

Halgurd
04-30-2015, 05:41 PM
Alawites are not Alevi

and there are some Alevis in southeast Turkey because they fled there back then

as I said RIP to the people and it is sad indeed but stop trying to use everything for your Agenda and leave Alevis alone ...you focuse on it because of me (you opened a thread about Tunceli trying to inflict trouble etc.)....just leave us alone ffs

I know Alawites are not Alevi but some people refer to them the same way.

LOL I just posted an article here.... "Northern Syria" is still Kurdistan.

I have a favour for you, stop talking on the behalf of Kurdish Alevis who are mostly real patriotic Kurds. Now fuck off if you have nothing else to say and stop accusing me of shit while trying to divide Kurds.

Hadouken
04-30-2015, 05:44 PM
I know Alawites are not Alevi but some people refer to them the same way.

LOL I just posted an article here.... "Northern Syria" is still Kurdistan.

I have a favour for you, stop talking on the behalf of Kurdish Alevis who are mostly real patriotic Kurds. Now fuck off if you have nothing else to say and stop accusing me of shit while trying to divide Kurds.

patriotic for your USA and Israeli masters ...fucking puppet

have fun with those patriots

go vote for HDP and leave people alone ok

not everybody has to share your views and opinions

this was my last reply to you

Pahli
04-30-2015, 05:49 PM
http://studymarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/1399360616124.jpg

Halgurd
04-30-2015, 05:51 PM
patriotic for your USA and Israeli masters ...fucking puppet

have fun with those patriots

go vote for HDP and leave people alone ok

not everybody has to share your views and opinions

this was my last reply to you

How ironic when its Turkey that is part of NATO and how ironic that its Israel that has constructed several Ataturk statues lol...

HDP is not a Kurdish party ~ they do not fight for an independent Kurdistan but rather for "ortak vatan and lgbt devrimi" and other hippy bullshit like that

Bye.