PDA

View Full Version : Hails from Sweden

Agnar
04-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Hej Apricity, Något nytt på gång? ;) I´m a 24-years old Swedish guy from Västerås. Interested in (meta)politics, nature, martial arts, scandinavian history, music, movies, literature etc. I found Apricity because I was looking for a European preservation forum and this place seemed to fit the bill !

What else ? Well I enjoy martial arts, hunting, physical fitness in my free time mostly. I was in the Swedish military, but now I'm a student (once again). I try and spend as much time as/when I can in nature, away from the smoke-filled cities. I'm also very interested in the Nordish folk religion.

So, that's my introduction, I will be around.
- Svante -

Linebacker
04-30-2015, 10:48 PM
Sounds like me and you are going to get along very good.

I also like martial arts and hunting,and physical fitness.What martial arts are you in and whats your workout?And also what game have you hunted so far?

Prisoner Of Ice
04-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Welcome.

Agnar
04-30-2015, 11:03 PM
Sounds like me and you are going to get along very good.

I also like martial arts and hunting,and physical fitness.What martial arts are you in and whats your workout?And also what game have you hunted so far?

I started martial arts, by wrestling in high school and also kick-boxing in my teenage years on a semi-competitive basis. I then learned jiu-jitsu at my MMA gym, and have practised it for about 3 years.
I do a push/pull/legs workout split, I'm not built for power lifting but quick combat and striking. So I focus on explosivity and agility training as well.

I've hunted moose and elk, grouse, roe deer, even lynx and bird. I've hunted in a few different regions in Sweden, mostly in my home province but also more north, and Danmark too. I miss hunting man, that's a downside of the city.

Armand_Duval
04-30-2015, 11:07 PM
Welcome!!!!.

A real nordic???!!!!, some people's panties will get wet because of you and not necessarly women...:rolleyes:.

Armand_Duval
04-30-2015, 11:09 PM
I started martial arts, by wrestling in high school and also kick-boxing in my teenage years on a semi-competitive basis. I then learned jiu-jitsu at my MMA gym, and have practised it for about 3 years.
I do a push/pull/legs workout split, I'm not built for power lifting but quick combat and striking. So I focus on explosivity and agility training as well.

I've hunted moose and elk, grouse, roe deer, even lynx and bird. I've hunted in a few different regions in Sweden, mostly in my home province but also more north, and Danmark too. I miss hunting man, that's a downside of the city.

Hahahahahahaha @HunterSV, it looks like newbie can kick your arse.....

Prisoner Of Ice
04-30-2015, 11:13 PM
Hahahahahahaha @HunterSV, it looks like newbie can kick your arse.....

Most people over 5'6 probably can.

alb0zfinest
04-30-2015, 11:15 PM
Hej Apricity, Något nytt på gång? ;) I´m a 24-years old Swedish guy from Västerås. Interested in (meta)politics, nature, martial arts, scandinavian history, music, movies, literature etc. I found Apricity because I was looking for a European preservation forum and this place seemed to fit the bill !

What else ? Well I enjoy martial arts, hunting, physical fitness in my free time mostly. I was in the Swedish military, but now I'm a student (once again). I try and spend as much time as/when I can in nature, away from the smoke-filled cities. I'm also very interested in the Nordish folk religion.

So, that's my introduction, I will be around.
- Svante -

ncncncnc

Crn Volk
05-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Welcome! Fellow martial artist here too ;)

coolstorybro
05-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Välkomna.

Also Norse and creator of the Nordicist thread in the Antrophology forum. You should check it out if you're interested in Nordic history. I'm also interested in Nordic folk religion and mythology.

Leliana
05-01-2015, 10:17 AM
Aww, Willkommen stolzer Schwede! :)

We need more of you here, and I hope to read a lot of you!

Minesweeper
05-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Welcome. You should get in touch with our member Vasa, he is also Swedish and you two have a lot in common.

Reith
05-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Welcome! MA and hunting are enjoyed by me as well.

I have a bunch of Swedish DNA running around in my blood too ;)

Skulgrimen
05-01-2015, 02:56 PM

More of him and less ethnics.

Agnar
05-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Welcome!!!!.

A real nordic???!!!!, some people's panties will get wet because of you and not necessarly women...:rolleyes:.

100% Nordic, 75% Swede 25% Dane ;)

Välkomna.

Also Norse and creator of the Nordicist thread in the Antrophology forum. You should check it out if you're interested in Nordic history. I'm also interested in Nordic folk religion and mythology.

Tack, I`ll check it out.

Thank you Leliana :)

Welcome! MA and hunting are enjoyed by me as well.

I have a bunch of Swedish DNA running around in my blood too ;)

Nice, make the most of it! ;)

Skjaldemjøden
05-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Velkommen!

Mazik
05-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Välkommen! :yo:

Kul att du har valt att bli medlem här :) Vi är inte så många svenskar på forumet, så jag hoppas att du väljer att stanna och bli aktiv här! Även jag är en naturmänniska, som också råkar bo i staden pga studier! Vad studerar du om man får fråga? :)

Mvh

// Mazik

Agnar
05-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Välkommen! :yo:

Kul att du har valt att bli medlem här :) Vi är inte så många svenskar på forumet, så jag hoppas att du väljer att stanna och bli aktiv här! Även jag är en naturmänniska, som också råkar bo i staden pga studier!

Tak, trevligt att råkas!

Vad studerar du om man får fråga? :)

Järnvägsingenjör. Gav mig kunskaper inom allt som har med järnväg att göra, själva banans funktion och konstruktion, eltekniken, signalteknik och telekommunikation. Aldrig hade jag en tanke på att söka mig åt denna branschen! ;)

Graus
05-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Welcome, good to see not all Swedes have turned into ueber liberal pansies yet.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
05-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Hi there friend. I am 18.75% Swedish and 12.5% Norwegian so I am 31.25% Nordic. Then I am 25% Irish, then 25% German, then 12.5% Colonial American (English, Scots-Irish, Dutch and a little French huguenot) and I'm also 6.25% Luxembourgish. :) you seem like a really cool fellow.

Rædwald
05-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forum

Svipdag
05-02-2015, 02:09 AM
Nej, her er ingenting nytt som jag kjenne. Anyhow, welcome to our forum. You sound like a very interesting person, Svante, and I shall be looking forward to your posts.,

Leliana
05-02-2015, 01:34 PM
More of him and less ethnics.
Word! :)

Itarildë
05-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Welcome :wavey001:

Wild North
05-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Welcome.