PDA

View Full Version : Korean Documentary: Superpower China

zhaoyun
05-01-2015, 03:31 PM
A new documentary being shown on KBS, the Korean Broadcasting Station, presents in depth the rapid development of Korea's long time neighbor China and it's profound impact on the world economy. The documentary has garnered huge ratings from the Korean TV audience, reflecting a rising interest in China once again, and it's culture and economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=oDiiAmKsNEs

Kamal900
05-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Cool video as always, brah.

zhaoyun
05-01-2015, 03:45 PM
A Chinese discussion program in English regarding the rise of Korean interest in China. I would say it should be the "rediscovered interest", as Korea has been the longest recipient of Chinese culture in East Asia, it is also the best positioned country in the region to really reap the economic benefits of China's industrialization as many Korean companies and businesses have profited in China's market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsHop6hT8Kg

Goujian
05-04-2015, 06:22 AM
Already I see the dickless Singawhorean cuckolds trying to piggyback on China's success after seeing how the South Koreans are amazed (and how Japanese are shocked) by the rise in Chinese power.

zhaoyun
05-04-2015, 06:32 AM
Already I see the dickless Singawhorean cuckolds trying to piggyback on China's success after seeing how the South Koreans are amazed (and how Japanese are shocked) by the rise in Chinese power.

True. Singapore is a cuckold country.

Don't see why any Asian country should be surprised with China's rise. Once an Alpha, always an Alpha, just cuz China was down for a century or two, it was inevitable, it'd rise again. China is the Roman Empire of Asia FFS.

Goujian
05-04-2015, 06:46 AM
True. Singapore is a cuckold country.

Don't see why any Asian country should be surprised with China's rise. Once an Alpha, always an Alpha, just cuz China was down for a century or two, it was inevitable, it'd rise again. China is the Roman Empire of Asia FFS.

I see many Singaporeans who done a complete 180 trying to piggyback on China's rise claiming that they're Chinese. They even claim to have overtly nationalistic viewpoints to cover up whatever cuckoldness they have. I think the problem is because Singapore itself is an omega society to begin with and that Singaporeans have been piggybacking on the achievements of alpha societies. So naturally the omega Singaporeans want to associate themselves with the alpha Chinese. But anyone with a brain knows that the average Singaporean is hardly alpha like the average Chinese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0I7JkI32s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FScBxMqC9cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDnA8fjUqcM

Singaporean men can't even attract their own women so they have to resort to marrying women from poorer countries like Vietnam. That's like omega as fuck.

zhaoyun
05-04-2015, 06:49 AM
I see many Singaporeans who done a complete 180 trying to piggyback on China's rise claiming that they're Chinese. They even claim to have overtly nationalistic viewpoints to cover up whatever cuckoldness they have. I think the problem is because Singapore itself is an omega society to begin with and that Singaporeans have been piggybacking on the achievements of alpha societies. So naturally the omega Singaporeans want to associate themselves with the alpha Chinese. But anyone with a brain knows that the average Singaporean is hardly alpha like the average Chinese.
Singaporean men can't even attract their own women so they have to resort to marrying women from poorer countries like Vietnam. That's like omega as fuck.

Singaporeans speak English with a funny weird accent. And they speak Mandarin with a funny weird accent. They live in a sanitized nanny state where even catching a germ would cause their moms to explode into an uproar, is it any wonder they're like that?

Goujian
05-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Singaporeans speak English with a funny weird accent. And they speak Mandarin with a funny weird accent. They live in a sanitized nanny state where even catching a germ would cause their moms to explode into an uproar, is it any wonder they're like that?

It's sad for me to say this but they grew up as slave-caste omega to the point they have no idea what or who they really are. It's not that they speak English or Mandarin with funny, weird accents, it's that most of them have no real mastery over both of the languages. It often comes out as unintelligible or imperfect.

The difference is while mothers are protective, the Singaporean male is a mama's boy and obeys literally every single whim of hers. While most men would rather catch the germ and not give a fuck because of alpha as fuck immune systems. And besides, humans evolved to catch as many germs as possible only to have the immune system fight it off and develop immunity.

The way I see it as people have to disobey their parents when it comes to how they want to live their lives. Respect for parents can only go so far before you destroy your own happiness to appease them. Singaporean males would rather destroy their own happiness in order to appease their parents.

Dylan
05-04-2015, 08:59 AM
thanks for the videos, zhaoyun! I'll have to watch them once finals are over! Where in China does your ancestry come from by the way? I think I might of already asked you, but if I did, I forgot :(

finşaų
05-04-2015, 09:01 AM
China's growing "economy" is the most disgusting thing since the advent of "The West" in the modern sense.

TheGoldenSon
05-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Chinaland will collapse under it's own weight eventually, as it always does every 50ish years.

Dylan
05-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Chinaland will collapse under it's own weight eventually, as it always does every 50ish years.

"it collapses under its own weight every 50ish years" - feel free to back that point up with some historical evidence. you'll have to go back at least a few centuries, because it certainly doesn't apply more than once.

zhaoyun
05-04-2015, 05:25 PM
"it collapses under its own weight every 50ish years" - feel free to back that point up with some historical evidence. you'll have to go back at least a few centuries, because it certainly doesn't apply more than once.

He obviously doesn't know what he is talking about. China has collapsed and risen many times in it's history. But many of it's golden ages lasted 300 plus years. China's history is 5000 years long, and it has been a continuous nation for over 2200 years, so that is a lot of cycles.

In this cycle, China is still early in its upward trajectory.

Dylan
05-04-2015, 09:08 PM
He obviously doesn't know what he is talking about. China has collapsed and risen many times in it's history. But many of it's golden ages lasted 300 plus years. China's history is 5000 years long, and it has been a continuous nation for over 2200 years, so that is a lot of cycles.

In this cycle, China is still early in its upward trajectory.

Basically what he's saying only applies to the last 50 years. He's basicaly saying the Great Leap Forward, Anti-Rightist Campaign, blah blah marked the low point in the late 50's and early 60s, and its been rising since, but this is hardly evidence for a future failure. Besides there is no evidence of this 50 year cycle bs anywhere in any time i've studied from chinese history. i think he knows he's full of shit though

Dragoon
05-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Most economic projections have Chinas economy increasing the gap between China and US.
China is already an economic superpower anyway and just needs another couple decades to approach or match American military power.
If it really wanted to it could probably raise military spending even more and do it sooner.

China should work on improving relations with all Asian neighbours because at this moment the US has some ally client states partly surrounding China.
The US on the other hand is surrounded by allies. It will be tricky to improve relations especially with Japan.

zhaoyun
05-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Most economic projections have Chinas economy increasing the gap between China and US.
China is already an economic superpower anyway and just needs another couple decades to approach or match American military power.
If it really wanted to it could probably raise military spending even more and do it sooner.

China should work on improving relations with all Asian neighbours because at this moment the US has some ally client states partly surrounding China.
The US on the other hand is surrounded by allies. It will be tricky to improve relations especially with Japan.

The major challenge to China improving it's ties with it's neighbors are two fold. 1. Many became modern nation states during a period in which China was isolated or weak. Since China's rise, the power dynamics have dramatically changed, and this is causing a lot of insecurity and fear. 2. Ongoing territorial disputes with many of it's neighbors.