PDA

View Full Version : Irish Tycoon Found Dead, Suicide Suspected

Creeping Death
01-22-2009, 05:41 AM
Irish Tycoon Found Dead, Suicide Suspected (http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB123249375538400043-lMyQjAxMDI5MzIyMTQyOTEzWj.html)
Irish property tycoon Patrick Rocca was found dead Monday morning at his home near Dublin, in a suspected suicide.
Shows you what kind of cowards these people are, they spend most their lives berating us about never giving up and striving for your goals, and look to them as examples of success.

One good thing about being poor is that you understand your life has value other than in how many paper notes you piled up.

SwordoftheVistula
01-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Probably a lot more to it than just losing a bit of money. I wish more of them did this actually.

Vulpix
01-22-2009, 09:04 AM
This reminds me of a German billionaire who committed suicide recently, apparently because he lost one billion out of his 9 billion worth :eek:! :fou12001:

Beorn
01-22-2009, 09:31 AM
#1: Mr. Rocca was found at around 8.45 a.m. at his home in Porterstown, in the Castleknock suburb of Dublin. A gun was found near his body

#2: The circumstances surrounding Mr. Rocca's death aren't clear.

#3:The Roccas were a part of Ireland's social scene and that crossed over into at least one of Mr. Rocca's business ventures.

#4: He was a member of a prominent Irish family of Italian descent, which has been involved in the tile business.

Sounds like a professional 'whack' to me.

HawkR
01-22-2009, 10:29 AM
I to would say a capping has been done here. When you shot yourself I will guess you're so tense, that the second you pull the trigger, the muscles all cramps together and you don't drop the gun, but hey, what do I know.