PDA

View Full Version : Please classify and guess ethnicity

T158053
05-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Hi!

I would be very grateful for classifying my humble self and guess my ethnicity based on the photos below.

First of all, I know I shouldn't post my photos on public forum but I don't want to wait until I score fifteen posts. I take all the associated risk on myself. :)

Secondly, my profile is obviously wrongly filled - I am not from the United States, I'm from Europe. But I don't want to reveal all this info before your classifications and guesses regarding my ethnicity. We will see how close your guesses will be. It will also allow us to avoid unnecessary biases and prejudices.

Lastly, I want to clarify a few things about my phenotype that might be helpful for you.
I am 22 years old however many people think I'm much younger. I am quite tall - about 185 cm. I am also very thin - I weigh not much more than sixty kilos. Therefore I'm not too powerfully built to say at least, most people consider me very slim.
Since the quality of my photos is not very great and the lighting is pretty bad, I will add that my eyes are gray, my hair is brown (not completely black) and my skin pale (which is also striking for some people).
I'm pretty sure I'm dolichocephalic or at least mesocephalic - the back of my head seems to be protruding out of the neck-line as you can see in the photos.
Now, I would be very grateful for looking on these photos and judging about my racial type as well as ethnic group I belong to. Thanks in advance.

PS. If you need any more photos from different perspective, just let me know and I will add them, however I think these four should be enough. :)

Token
05-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Atlantid

Tommy199
05-06-2015, 03:09 AM
Gracilized Atlanto-Med

Era
05-06-2015, 03:13 AM
serb

T158053
05-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Interesting, very interesting. :)

To be honest I was already classified a few years ago (but I won't give my previous classification for now :) ). However I gave info about my ethnicity back then. I'm curious if it makes people biased in their classifications (and that's why I chose not to give such info this time). I would be extremely grateful for some more attempts. By the way - does Agrippa live anymore? He used to be an expert and he was very specific when it came to classifying me, it would be interesting to see if he changed his mind over time.

Thanks for classifications already made and those to come. :)

aljohnson
05-06-2015, 09:59 PM
what is that? a Western looking Eastern European? Atlandid. Your eyes look blue to me

spanish catalan
05-06-2015, 10:17 PM
pontid, eastern european or balkan

T158053
05-07-2015, 07:30 AM
Thank you for some more responses! :clap::clap::clap:

Your eyes look blue to me

They look differently depending on the lighting. Sometimes they look blue and sometimes they look somewhat greenish. But in the end they're gray. :D

Any more ideas? Your classifications seem to be quite similiar so far but I would like to gather some more opinions before revealing ethnicity. And my previous classification attempt made a few years ago of course (and whether it's the same as yours or different).