PDA

View Full Version : The Weird Thing That Packs on Calories—And Pounds

microrobert
05-06-2015, 04:17 PM
The Weird Thing That Packs on Calories—And Pounds

A new study says an increase in food brands is leading us to overeat

http://www.slate.fr/sites/default/files/imagecache/1090x500/pizza_2.png

A quick trip down the frozen-food aisle at the supermarket can be anxiety-ridden. Given the sheer range of options for everything from popcorn to cereal to tomato soup, it’s tough to know what to buy (if you’re not going based on cost alone). Now, a new study suggests having so much variety may be wreaking havoc on our waistlines.

http://time.com/3847553/the-weird-thing-that-packs-on-calories-and-pounds/

zhaoyun
05-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Processed foods are a major contributor to weight gain. Also, because many of these commercialized foods are designed to appeal to taste rather than health.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-06-2015, 04:57 PM
Processed foods are a major contributor to weight gain. Also, because many of these commercialized foods are designed to appeal to taste rather than health.

Right, I'm lean and toned like a model. In fact I probably have the body of a male model -- I am certainly in the weight range and height range I work out and jog etc.. I also don't eat processed foods like 98% of time. When I cheat on my diet it is with something like popcorn that is only processed because it has some cheesy cheddar cheese flavor on it but even the popcorn, itself, is technically a whole grain. When other people cheat on their diet it is more extreme with shit like cake and candy and god knows what else. To get lean is simple : exercise don't eat processed foods, eat whole grains, vegetables, stay away from certain kinds fruit with a high glycemic index and the like etc... I think most people kind of know this already but most Americans are inferior in that they would lik to to get thin the same kind of way they would like to get rich by winning the lottery-- they are inferior people who don't want to put the effort in and don't have the will power and discipline. So, yes, I am superior to most Americans and not just for this reason but it is one of them. I eat for nutrition and not for taste (I've said this in another thread as well).

Plus side of being model thin I started dressing in skinny jeans and I pull that hipster kind of look off well because only model thin and rail thin people can etc..

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/331104221618-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Iron Sheik
05-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Right, I'm lean and toned like a model. In fact I probably have the body of a male model -- I am certainly in the weight range and height range I work out and jog etc.. I also don't eat processed foods like 98% of time. When I cheat on my diet it is with something like popcorn that is only processed because it has some cheesy cheddar cheese flavor on it but even the popcorn, itself, is technically a whole grain. When other people cheat on their diet it is more extreme with shit like cake and candy and god knows what else. To get lean is simple : exercise don't eat processed foods, eat whole grains, vegetables, stay away from certain kinds fruit with a high glycemic index and the like etc... I think most people kind of know this already but most Americans are inferior in that they would lik to to get thin the same kind of way they would like to get rich by winning the lottery-- they are inferior people who don't want to put the effort in and don't have the will power and discipline. So, yes, I am superior to most Americans and not just for this reason but it is one of them. I eat for nutrition and not for taste (I've said this in another thread as well).

Plus side of being model thin I started dressing in skinny jeans and I pull that hipster kind of look off well because only model thin and rail thin people can etc..

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/331104221618-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

good lord. Can you stop fucking talking about your body for 10 minutes? You're some sort of latent homosexual or some shit. You're like a 15 year old female socialite floozie.

OnceLord
05-06-2015, 05:18 PM
^ Ummmmm, maybe he's talking about his body and experience because it's 110% relevant here (packing on calories and overeating, contribution to body fat storage etc.)?

I swear, it's like some of you are actively trying to be stupid, Lmao

Iron Sheik
05-06-2015, 05:23 PM
^ Ummmmm, maybe he's talking about his body and experience because it's 110% relevant here (packing on calories and overeating, contribution to body fat storage etc.)?

I swear, it's like some of you are actively trying to be stupid, Lmao
Whenever i see his moniker it has something to do with his body dymorphism. He's more insecure than a 14 year old anorexic. God damn man. Also oncelord hop off my dick you fucking wasp faggot.

Linebacker
05-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Its not bad to pack on pounds,as long as they are muscle.

Just hoist very heavy objects against the force of gravity on a regular basis and you can eat whatever you want and still look good.

OnceLord
05-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Whenever i see his moniker it has something to do with his body dymorphism. He's more insecure than a 14 year old anorexic.

Lmao someone's taking Internet armchair psychoanalysis to the next level.. Do you earn your degrees like this in Iran? LoL

God damn man. Also oncelord hop off my dick you fucking wasp faggot.

Says the guy modelling his profile after some lecherous bearded old man, LoL