PDA

View Full Version : K-drama vs. J-drama

Ryujin
05-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Which one do you like the most, deuramas or doramas?

I haven't watched a single K-drama but I'm informed about some series like BOF and such, they're even adapted into Turkish television. I've been watching a couple of J-dramas at the moment, note that there's not much though.

Profileid
05-09-2015, 04:38 AM
Korean soap operas.
Those women are certainly plastic.

Kawaiine
05-09-2015, 04:50 AM
i used to like J-dramas such as densha otoko & 鬼嫁日記, and now i still have a good impression to J-dramas (excluding comedy)

i once liked K-dramas such as jewel in the palace & full house, but no longer liked

Kawaiine
05-09-2015, 04:50 AM
Which one do you like the most, deuramas or doramas?

I haven't watched a single K-drama but I'm informed about some series like BOF and such, they're even adapted into Turkish television. I've been watching a couple of J-dramas at the moment, note that there's not much though.
u mean full house?

Ryujin
05-09-2015, 06:01 PM
i used to like J-dramas such as densha otoko & 鬼嫁日記, and now i still have a good impression to J-dramas (excluding comedy)

i once liked K-dramas such as jewel in the palace & full house, but no longer liked

I have Densha Otoko in my archive atm, planning to give it a start sometime. I also heard of Oniyome nikki. It features this actor called Koike Teppei who also had a role in Amachan, a series about Northern Ama divers in Iwate region. That and there's "11 nin mo iru", both written by the same guy that is Kudo Kankuro. He has a different style, give both series a try and you'll see what I mean. There are also some other works of him which are said to be fantastic, hilarious and such, as far as I see in comments.

Also currently I'm watching two ongoing series that are Yokoso Wagaya e and DoS Deka. They're quite interesting, the first one is mystery with some kind of weirdness and the other one about a sadistic female detective who only became one because she likes torturing people. :D

u mean full house?

Nah didn't heard of that

StonyArabia
05-09-2015, 06:10 PM
I like Korean dramas to be honest, and they are quite popular in the Arab world. Especially the Korean dramas of historical variety I like.

Ryujin
05-09-2015, 06:14 PM
I like Korean dramas to be honest, and they are quite popular in the Arab world. Especially the Korean dramas of historical variety I like.

I think historical variety is more common in Chinese dramas, they like this stuff more.

DarknessInside
05-09-2015, 06:21 PM
I prefer Japanese. Most of K-things are generic, boring and repetitive.

Kawaiine
05-24-2015, 05:33 PM
neither

i only watch educational dramas

Meruru
05-27-2018, 04:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YVGjATSiOo