PDA

View Full Version : The day Serb police massacred my family

Shqipez
05-09-2015, 01:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXBlJWb6CbU

In March 1998, Serbian security forces attacked the compound of a leading figure in the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) which was behind a series of attacks on police in the province where the majority of the population was of Albanian origin.
After three days of shelling, Adem Jashari, a founding member of the KLA, and more than 50 members of his extended family were killed.
The only survivor was Jashari's niece, Besarta, who was 10 years old at the time. She spoke to Witness about the day she lost her family.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31795711

Drawing-slim
05-09-2015, 01:40 AM
That girl is strong. God bless her.

Shqipez
05-09-2015, 01:47 AM
http://albania.dyndns.org/A%20decouvrir/ouvrages/jashari.jpg

Shqipez
05-09-2015, 01:52 AM
That girl is strong. God bless her.

The way she talks about her uncle Adem makes me respect him and the family even more, if such a thing is even possible.

Drawing-slim
05-09-2015, 03:54 AM
The way she talks about her uncle Adem makes me respect him and the family even more, if such a thing is even possible.One can just look at those faces you posted and know instantly you're in the presence of nobility, honor, loyalty.

Arbërori
07-27-2015, 10:50 AM
She's so poised and elegant, true royalty.

Shqipez
07-27-2015, 11:14 AM
One can just look at those faces you posted and know instantly you're in the presence of nobility, honor, loyalty.

Not only that but they are whiter than Serbs. I'm not really a racist person or care about these kind of things but I noticed Albanians from Prekaz and surrounding villages are very white looking, whiter looking than 99% of Serbs I see and many south slavs who are a lot of times Zejshkan/wog looking. and prekazli don't look slavic at all but rather Celtic or something. Half of my side is from there. Very rarely do I see a zejshkan/wog from there.

Minesweeper
07-27-2015, 11:23 AM
Not only that but they are whiter than Serbs.

Complexes working again. xD

Shqipez
07-27-2015, 11:29 AM
Complexes working again. xD

Who is the whitest is a topic on this forum that is discussed everyday, I may have been influenced by this.

Minesweeper
07-27-2015, 11:38 AM
Who is the whitest is a topic on this forum that is discussed everyday, I may have been influenced by this.

For God's sake, have you opened this thread to come to such banal conclusions. Anyway, you are all Celtic looking and lighter than us, go back to Ireland. :D

Drawing-slim
07-27-2015, 11:38 AM
Who is the whitest is a topic on this forum that is discussed everyday, I may have been influenced by this.You only spoke the truth. The only complex awkward reality here is the fact that Serbia tried to sell this story to the world as if "they were fighting terrorists" selling the story as if they were fighting a non-white race when in fact every serb criminal terrorist soldier that surrounded that house was exotic looking in comparison with this family which is clearly übermensch.
Minesweeper I'm pretty sure understands this reality but will never openly admitted of course.

Minesweeper
07-27-2015, 11:43 AM
You only spoke the truth. The only complex awkward reality here is the fact that Serbia tried to sell this story to the world as if "they were fighting terrorists" selling the story as if they were fighting a non-white race when in fact every serb criminal terrorist soldier that surrounded that house was exotic looking in comparison with this family which is clearly übermensch.
Minesweeper I'm pretty sure understands this reality but will never openly admitted of course.

You have to define Ubermensch and I will tell you does it fit your description or not. ;) Only Ubermensch I know is Nietzsche's and Nazi.

Drawing-slim
07-28-2015, 09:24 PM
You have to define Ubermensch and I will tell you does it fit your description or not. ;) Only Ubermensch I know is Nietzsche's and Nazi.Actually neitzsche was the least of all übermensch if we're to define the word because the woman he was in love with fell in love with his friend instead and ignored him which drove him to write some of his best material, plus the whipping of one horse by its owner drove him insane, literally.
But anthropologically speaking jashari family is indeed supremely übermensch to nietzsches eyes and compare to Serbian phenotype in general, and ubermensch internally, soul/character wise, by dying fighting against a Serbian army alone and never surrender. Jashari family is the only übermensch family modern Europe has produced for a long time. Even intellectually honest Serbs would and should hold them as such.