PDA

View Full Version : Let's put an hypothethic scenario forward.

Incinerador
05-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Let's assume I'm a half non-descript tri-racial from some jungle Latin American nation where swarms of mosquitoes inhabit, and half some random tier dago. But all I do is to post senseless drivel to defend the white race using twisted circular logic while deriding minorities, chiefly negroes and other enemies of the mighty white race. I worship and cherish both real and imaginary accomplishments, while posting all sorts of annex material to prove my theories. I also closely embody all-white things and all fringe ideas such as castration of negroes and beaners and constantly complain about immigration despite I may be an immigrant myself.

Would that allow me to be one of you? Would I have a right to bang a white woman then? I'm curious about your answers.

Mortimer
05-12-2015, 09:39 AM
yes

Incinerador
05-12-2015, 09:43 AM
yes

Just like that? So easy? Then why people fight for it for hours and attempt to raise a point if it's so easy to obtain?

Mortimer
05-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Just like that? So easy? Then why people fight for it for hours and attempt to raise a point if it's so easy to obtain?

probably depends on who you ask

Maximilian
05-12-2015, 10:00 AM
How can you be half tri-racial? half pregnant? half dead?

Incinerador
05-12-2015, 10:11 PM
No more answers? I'm truly curious whether the persons here would allow a spic half breed with darker than average skin, who constantly spouts "pro-white" drivel and parades himself as a man of science who is only attracted to white women as a honorary member of the white race.

OnceLord
05-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Absolutely not.

Quite frankly not one White person will take a triracial mullato looking guy or gal straight out of the third world spouting that sort of stuff seriously.

If they were born and bred in the Anglosphere and were culturally assimilated or were half European then they could well be 'accepted' if there was indication they mean it. In fact they probably would be by the majority actually.

But a flat-out foreigner? Just no. Never in fact.

Incinerador
05-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Absolutely not.

Quite frankly not one White person will take a triracial mullato looking guy or gal straight out of the third world spouting that sort of stuff seriously.

If they were born and bred in the Anglosphere and were culturally assimilated or were half European then they could well be 'accepted' if there was indication they mean it. In fact they probably would be by the majority actually.

But a flat-out foreigner? Just no. Never in fact.

Let's say someone is half Puerto Rican/half Maltese, to give a more clear example. But thanks for the input.

Now, I'm interested specifically in the second part of your post. If I'm reading you right, if the triracial mulatto somehow managed to get a "white girl" do you mean the child of such fusion would be accepted, despite the phenotypical drawbacks?

Odin
02-14-2018, 11:40 PM
Nope.

Bobby Martnen
02-25-2018, 09:08 AM
You're whiter than Cristiano, let's put it that way.

sean
10-27-2019, 05:51 AM
No way.