PDA

View Full Version : Sports out of control: hotdog madness

Austin
07-06-2010, 07:52 AM
How is this a sport? People care more about guys eating hot dogs. My dad and bro watched this on TV few days ago and they were mesmerized. 200,000$$$ this year alone for major league eating for this guy....eYXMcceKvTs
6NoVyrbKlD8

Praamžius
07-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Lol they should have poster's on stage of starving Africa children which say ''we eat to support you''
Or something like that :D

Austin
07-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Let em starve.

Vasconcelos
07-06-2010, 11:37 PM
/facepalm

...pray you'll never starve.

Austin
07-06-2010, 11:47 PM
You Europeans and your mundane human rights moral holdups.....it holds you people back.

Svipdag
07-06-2010, 11:48 PM
So, now it's a sport. When I was a lad, my mother made me eat everything on my plate because "There poor little children starving in China." So, I cleaned my plate every day and do you know what ? Those ungrateful kids over in China went right on starving. Gosharootie ! That was sure inconsiderate of them.

Vasconcelos
07-06-2010, 11:49 PM
You Europeans and your mundane human rights moral holdups.....it holds you people back.

At least we are capable of being decent human beings, while other people talk like genocidal maniacs.

Austin
07-07-2010, 12:51 AM
At least we are capable of being decent human beings, while other people talk like genocidal maniacs.

Yeah but your decent human being crap (which is just that, complete non-reality based crap) is what leads to your insane immigration policies which weaken your nations and mine. It is this myopic "decent human being" human rights oriented CRAP that is destroying Europe currently.

Wyn
07-07-2010, 01:06 AM

If only we could be Americans. If only.

Tabiti
07-07-2010, 06:56 AM
There are muscle tissue in your digestive system as well. They should be trained;)

Vasconcelos
07-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Yeah but your decent human being crap (which is just that, complete non-reality based crap) is what leads to your insane immigration policies which weaken your nations and mine. It is this myopic "decent human being" human rights oriented CRAP that is destroying Europe currently.

Sure, so let's nuke Africa, the Arabs and the Iranians, while letting the survivors starve to death..IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM FROM COMING!:shakefist

...seriously, are you for real? Americans....:bored0:
I'm glad you'll never have any political power with those murderer views of yours, which are typical of those ethnic cleansing african tinpot dictatorships.

Ever thought of getting a firegun and go outside and kill all blacks you see? If you talk so much about it, why won't you do it? Oh right, human rights "crap"...