PDA

View Full Version : Woman Privilege?

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:23 PM
Is it a privilege to be born a woman, female?

Consider it, even an ugly woman has automatic value and privilege in life, compared to the best man. Men violently compete for sexual access to a beautiful woman. While very few men compete for an ugly slut, she still has sexual requests often. Even fatties can fuck around, if they want to. War are fought by men. The hardest, most physically demanding and stressful jobs are worked by men. Society and civilization cater to the needs, demands, desires, and wants of beautiful women and children, never men. Men are always last place in civilization.

Maybe it's true that "all men are born equal" because all men are born worthless, expendable, and zero inherent value.

But that is not true for women. All women are born with some value, even the fat uglies. So men make ourselves in life. We build our value from nothing. We start from zero, and work upward. We always accumulate value, never lose it. While a woman only loses value in life. The more guys she sleeps with, she loses (objective) value. A slutty woman who whores around, becomes less sexually desirable. A beautiful woman is born with the most value, but can lose it.

A woman's challenge in life is to preserve and conserve her inherent, inborn value.
A man's challenge in life is to acquire and build his value, since he is born with none.

What do you think?

Loki
05-18-2015, 07:25 PM
What do you think?

I feel privileged to have been born a male :)

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:26 PM
What advantage does being born male assign you, compared to a woman, or a trait that a woman does not have?

Name one advantage you have in life, that a woman doesn't have as well…

Hithaeglir
05-18-2015, 07:29 PM
We are all born with the value of being humans.

We all work for what we want to be,building our social lives,our education and our future.There is no specific value in being a woman or a man.You build your "value" with the choices you make as a person and face the consequences.

ArabBellator
05-18-2015, 07:30 PM
we arab men have advantage, we can marrie and then fuck around with other women, while she is veiled up cooking and cleaning the house

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:36 PM
We are all born with the value of being humans.

We all work for what we want to be,building our social lives,our education and our future.There is no specific value in being a woman or a man.You build your "value" with the choices you make as a person and face the consequences.
Nobody is "born human". You were born as a girl, not a boy.

Loki
05-18-2015, 07:36 PM
What advantage does being born male assign you, compared to a woman, or a trait that a woman does not have?

Name one advantage you have in life, that a woman doesn't have as well…

Why do I need to weigh up things? I don't. I'm happy in my skin. I don't want to be a woman. I'm very satisfied with being a man. Simple as that really ... :shrug:

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:40 PM
Why do I need to weigh up things? I don't.
Because life is worth learning about.

I'm happy in my skin. I don't want to be a woman. I'm very satisfied with being a man. Simple as that really ... :shrug:
So you can't list one advantage or privilege that you have, as a male/man, that a woman does not have also?

It should be a simple question and test, for anyone.

Just list one "privilege" or advantage a man has, that a woman does not or cannot… For example, let's say that men are "privileged" with fucking around and being slutty. A man who has lots of sex is a "stud". But can't a woman do the same? Can't she sleep around with lots of men? Yes, she can, and most women do. So that is not a real privilege, based on gender.

So are there any at all?

Prisoner Of Ice
05-18-2015, 07:42 PM
It allows you to insult people at will on forums and ban them when they respond.

Hithaeglir
05-18-2015, 07:43 PM

is this supposed to be a mature answer?

girls and boys are humans.

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:44 PM
girls and boys are humans.
:icon_no:

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
05-18-2015, 07:47 PM
I am happy to be man. Reason no.1 I get to be manly and do manly things. Reason no. 2 I am thankful I am not woman because there is higher chance of me being raped and also usually men are stronger than women physically. I know this isn't always true. But generally. I am just happy to be me, kind of agree with Loki that I don't know why I even have to put reasons. If I wasn't a man I wouldn't be me, and I like being me, I am happy with myself, so I don't wanna be a woman.

Trogdor
05-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Not really. I'm comfortable having been born a male. I've never in my life heard someone say that a baby is "worthless" and "expendable" just because they are male. :shrug:

05-18-2015, 07:48 PM
:icon_no:

What the fuck? Of course boys and girls are human, they belong to the same species...

Catkin
05-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Just list one "privilege" or advantage a man has, that a woman does not or cannot…

So are there any at all?

Men can travel by themselves to places it would not really be safe for women to travel to alone. I like to travel, but this affects where I go.

Loki
05-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Because life is worth learning about.

So you can't list one advantage or privilege that you have, as a male/man, that a woman does not have also?

It should be a simple question and test, for anyone.

Just list one "privilege" or advantage a man has, that a woman does not or cannot… For example, let's say that men are "privileged" with fucking around and being slutty. A man who has lots of sex is a "stud". But can't a woman do the same? Can't she sleep around with lots of men? Yes, she can, and most women do. So that is not a real privilege, based on gender.

So are there any at all?

You have serious issues with the other gender dude, that's all I can say. Oh, and I'm happy to have a penis. Aren't you? :)

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:50 PM
What the fuck? Of course boys and girls are human, they belong to the same species...
No…

Humanity is a label of morality and higher purpose in life, higher intelligence and closer to godliness. Most "humans" are closer to animals and base-nature, "subhuman". People choose this, according to their morality (spirit & soul). People choose to be animals, instead of being human.

So humanity is not an innate, inborn value.

05-18-2015, 07:51 PM
No…

Humanity is a label of morality and higher purpose in life, higher intelligence and closer to godliness. Most "humans" are closer to animals and base-nature, "subhuman". People choose this, according to their morality (spirit & soul). People choose to be animals, instead of being human.

So humanity is not an innate, inborn value.

lol wat

Human is just the word for the species, you cannot change your species at will

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:52 PM
You have serious issues with the other gender dude, that's all I can say. Oh, and I'm happy to have a penis. Aren't you? :)
Yes, but you misunderstand.

Since males are born with zero value, we have a different idea of freedom and liberty that females do not have. Freedom is not a privilege. Freedom is a responsibility. A man views choice very different than a woman does.

Privilege is security. And security is an opposite value of freedom. Thus, being born worthless means that you are born freer than the rest. Because any value you acquire in life, truly is yours.

You seem to misunderstand the whole point of the thread…

BeerBaron
05-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Ofc women have far more advantages from a starting point. The only advantage men have is they don't lose value with looks later in life, but they die sooner.

Loki
05-18-2015, 07:53 PM
People choose to be animals, instead of being human.

People are animals. They're certainly not plants.

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:54 PM
lol wat

Human is just the word for the species, you cannot change your species at will
Humanity is more than a 'specie'.

Humanity is a moral concept, derived from the European Enlightenment Era, and some of the best European philosophers, intelligencia, and wise men ever conceived…

Humanity is also a christian-jewish derived value, a label applied to the warriors of Christendom.

A few centuries ago, only Christians considered themselves 'Human' (above animal nature).

Unome
05-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Men can travel by themselves to places it would not really be safe for women to travel to alone. I like to travel, but this affects where I go.
So women are cowardly?

You can go anywhere, but you choose not to… so this isn't a good counter-example.

05-18-2015, 07:56 PM

Humanity is a moral concept, derived from the European Enlightenment Era, and some of the best European philosophers, intelligencia, and wise men ever conceived…

Humanity is also a christian-jewish derived value, a label applied to the warriors of Christendom.

A few centuries ago, only Christians considered themselves 'Human' (above animal nature).

Whatever. The point is we are the same species. I thought human was the word for our species. We're both not born humans by your logic.

Loki
05-18-2015, 07:56 PM
Yes, but you misunderstand.

Since males are born with zero value, we have a different idea of freedom and liberty that females do not have. Freedom is not a privilege. Freedom is a responsibility. A man views choice very different than a woman does.

Privilege is security. And security is an opposite value of freedom. Thus, being born worthless means that you are born freer than the rest. Because any value you acquire in life, truly is yours.

You seem to misunderstand the whole point of the thread…

If you think you are born with zero value, that has something to do with your self-esteem, not gender. Males and females complement each other. The one wouldn't exist without the other. We need each other, and should celebrate our differences :)

Unome
05-18-2015, 08:02 PM
It's not about my person self-esteem… I've lived for 30 years now. As mentioned, any value I do have and pride myself upon, is mine, and truly earned. The topic of privilege is a different idea. It can be a good thing to be born without any privileges, and to earn all that you make and do in life. But this maybe rarer.

And my topic applies to all species of animals, not just humans. In which animal specie, is the male born "privileged" compared to the female? All sexually evolved animals and species exhibit these same behaviors and social positions. Females are born more valuable and worthy, why? Because females can bear and birth children, males cannot.

So there are biological, evolutionary, and anatomical differences.

You have to look at the big picture and consider all the variables, to understand this topic/thread…

Catkin
05-18-2015, 08:02 PM
So women are cowardly?

You can go anywhere, but you choose not to… so this isn't a good counter-example.

You don't think there are some places that it would be dangerous, and foolish, for a woman to go to alone? More so than a man travelling there? Women may need 'bravery' to go to these places by themselves, the point is, men don't. They are safer and face less risk because they are men.

Unome
05-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Whatever. The point is we are the same species. I thought human was the word for our species. We're both not born humans by your logic.
Are unborn fetuses, human, in your opinion?

Unome
05-18-2015, 08:05 PM
You don't think there are some places that it would be dangerous, and foolish, for a woman to go to alone? More so than a man travelling there? Women may need 'bravery' to go to these places by themselves, the point is, men don't. They are safer and face less risk because they are men.
It's not based on gender.

What you're talking about is the threat of rape. But rape isn't murder. Wouldn't it be "equally dangerous" for a man or woman to walk unarmed into a den of starving adult lions?

Your point is that it's a "privilege" for men not to be raped? I don't buy that…

05-18-2015, 08:06 PM
Are unborn fetuses, human, in your opinion?

Yes.

Trogdor
05-18-2015, 08:11 PM
It's not about my person self-esteem… I've lived for 30 years now. As mentioned, any value I do have and pride myself upon, is mine, and truly earned. The topic of privilege is a different idea. It can be a good thing to be born without any privileges, and to earn all that you make and do in life. But this maybe rarer.

And my topic applies to all species of animals, not just humans. In which animal specie, is the male born "privileged" compared to the female? All sexually evolved animals and species exhibit these same behaviors and social positions. Females are born more valuable and worthy, why? Because females can bear and birth children, males cannot.

So there are biological, evolutionary, and anatomical differences.

You have to look at the big picture and consider all the variables, to understand this topic/thread…

Didn't King Henry VIII have some of his own wives executed because they didn't give him a son? What about things like that?

05-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Didn't King Henry VIII have some of his own wives executed because they didn't give him a son? What about things like that?

Yeah and isn't it very painful anyway? I mean to give birth to a child. I think it would not be a privilege that women are the ones that do that.

Unome
05-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Yes.
So where do you draw the line?

Where did humans spawn from?

Can a person lose his/her humanity?

05-18-2015, 08:17 PM
So where do you draw the line?

Where did humans spawn from?

Can a person lose his/her humanity?

No a person can not lose his/her humanity. You cannot lose your species. You are what you are....

Trogdor
Yeah and isn't it very painful anyway? I mean to give birth to a child. I think it would not be a privilege that women are the ones that do that.

There's a video. I think it was in the Netherlands, of two guys being hooked up to a machine that was supposed to simulate labor pains or something. One of them couldn't even take the pain and just quit.

Unome
Men and women both get murdered, but women much, much less frequently. Women are spared much more often in a warzone than men are, so why is this?

Permafrost
05-18-2015, 08:22 PM

Well then you must have a time-machine in your basement which can take you back to the 50s.

Marusya
05-18-2015, 08:23 PM
It's easier for men to pee. Men don't have periods. Yeah, yeah, I know you want to stick a tampon inside you.

Trogdor
05-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Men and women both get murdered, but women much, much less frequently. Women are spared much more often in a warzone than men are, so why is this?

The reason most homicide victims are male is probably because their assailants are also male.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-18-2015, 08:27 PM

Yes. That's very common. It happened one time in history, by a brutal despot who killed hundreds of thousands. But the worse thing he did was be sexis.

Also
05-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Men are made. Women are born.

Linebacker
05-18-2015, 08:30 PM
You are welcome to get a surgery and join the other sex if you find them more privileged or perhaps being a man is too much for you.

Also
05-18-2015, 08:50 PM
You are welcome to get a surgery and join the other sex if you find them more privileged or perhaps being a man is too much for you.

Even if he thinks women are priviliged in some way doesn't mean he would want to change sex. Just like blacks thinking white people are privileged don't generally want to change race.

Marusya
05-18-2015, 09:44 PM
Obviously, it's a black man's world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY

robar
05-18-2015, 09:46 PM

Generally those places are more dangerous to man, just a woman fear it more, this is due to evolutionary different roles,I could came with statistics, but generally man were the wariors fighting predators, or the other tribes armies etc so we do not have the same feel of fear that woman has.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-18-2015, 09:59 PM
Privilege is a social phenomenon, anyway. It's not about actual physical differences. From that perspective I don't think anyone sane can argue about male privilege. Of course they try to use a marxist made up definition of privilege that even includes genetic advantages, but if you don't reject this kind of rewriting of rules/words/history that they partake in there is no way to have a serious discussion. But obviously yes women have much more privilege than men.

Men don't have any privilege at all. When feminists try to show male privilege they point to more men being graduates of science, more men being CEOs etc., but there is no secret males only club enforcing this. Women don't even apply for these positions much, and on average just aren't that good at them. Biologically they are not wired for it. Testosterone is shown to have a big effect on spatial skills and math ability, and is also highly linked to business success.

de Burgh II
05-18-2015, 11:40 PM
Is it a privilege to be born a woman, female?

Consider it, even an ugly woman has automatic value and privilege in life, compared to the best man. Men violently compete for sexual access to a beautiful woman. While very few men compete for an ugly slut, she still has sexual requests often. Even fatties can fuck around, if they want to. War are fought by men. The hardest, most physically demanding and stressful jobs are worked by men. Society and civilization cater to the needs, demands, desires, and wants of beautiful women and children, never men. Men are always last place in civilization.

Maybe it's true that "all men are born equal" because all men are born worthless, expendable, and zero inherent value.

But that is not true for women. All women are born with some value, even the fat uglies. So men make ourselves in life. We build our value from nothing. We start from zero, and work upward. We always accumulate value, never lose it. While a woman only loses value in life. The more guys she sleeps with, she loses (objective) value. A slutty woman who whores around, becomes less sexually desirable. A beautiful woman is born with the most value, but can lose it.

A woman's challenge in life is to preserve and conserve her inherent, inborn value.
A man's challenge in life is to acquire and build his value, since he is born with none.

What do you think?

I would say your quite right with the two parts as a whole in bold. Each gender is predisposed with an appropriate psyche that is very distinctive in its own right. So that is why each gender excels at specific roles in their own right. So when we tie in the evolutionary inclinations you will see how each gender acts distinctively from a cognitive point of view. Women are predisposed naturally to select a man based upon if he has sufficient resources to raise offspring since the have to be very selective since they will be carrying the offspring for all those months. Whereas men are predisposed to try to selected women who are most fertile/mutually compatible mate.

If we look back in history; monogamous relationships were a vital part of human history that dates back to the hunter-gatherer days. So societies where this was prevalent benefited greatly from it whereas societies where its the opposite can be described as backwards and stagnate. It was the foundation of equality in the sense that everyone was equally valuable in the sense that it was a necessity to fulfill one's assigned roles that they excelled at. As well as other necessary factors such as trust, stability and reliability, etc. There were exceptions to the rule when flexibility came into play if one was widowed/ or if the person couldn't fulfill it in given some circumstances, albeit a rare occurrence during its time.

Fast forward it to present day, these struggles are apparent today since its a tug of war between monogamous and polygamous relationships since our own produced societal values have turned sour as well as a clash of different societal values with different (heterogeneous) populations today, as well as a climatic shift in roles due to external influences that has our roles stuck in a pivotal "flexibility" stage due these very pressures coming about that comes with the advancement of one's society. So we advanced to a stage in society where it is modifying these roles to acquire a natural inclination for stability to even things out. Due to different sensibilities being pushed in one area you have a clash between incompatible values from a stable society versus a stagnant, backwards society that is destabilizing infrastructures in place that is undermining things to push forward as a result. As well as media influences that is indoctrinating populations today to follow a "polygamous structure" that encourages men to be "players" and women to be "adventurous" as well that results in higher divorce rates in one's country that is purely based on overindulging in our pleasures that acts as a breeding ground for infidelity to be deemed more "socially acceptable" if it comes to the point where societies get that corrupt and stagnant as a result.

That is why our own gender-specific inclinations are getting unbalanced as a result. Note the notion concerning polygamy can happen in both genders if society has no reinforced values in place or simply a byproduct of a clash among cultures that instills a lingering side effect as a result. As a result of this effect, it harms men in the sense that the shortage of women creates a preoccupation of competitively searching for what is left over that it creates it an imbalance for both genders that reverts a progressing society to a stagnating one. For women, due to the preoccupation with establishing their own autonomy; it comes at a cost of their own fertility. So to compensate for this, men usually (once he establishes himself) marry proportionally fairly young/ women close to their age to ensure their genes are secured with their selected mate. Whereas women usually marry men close to their age or older for a more mature mindset/ man who can provide a suitable income to contribute to.

Overall, it boils down to the institutionalized influences in one's society as well as finding a balance that can compliment both genders in order to find a "stable point" in order to have a stable, functional society.

BeerBaron
05-19-2015, 12:06 AM
If you think you are born with zero value, that has something to do with your self-esteem, not gender. Males and females complement each other. The one wouldn't exist without the other. We need each other, and should celebrate our differences :)

This is opposite of modern feminism, which wants men and women in direct competition.

Wadaad
05-19-2015, 12:11 AM
lol women have less freedom, even in the supposed liberal west just due to the fact that they're physically weaker. A woman has to worry about walking to the convenience store alone, etc...

Thunder_shock
05-19-2015, 12:49 AM
Men are more likely to be treated more harshly, attacked (physically in particular) and judged because of the image we are to conform to and the demanding role we are automatically assigned in society. Even if the man weighs 110 pounds and is five feet inches, crippled and homeless. Like they say, with great power comes great responsibility. Part of being a man is the constant struggle to match up that responsibility.

Unome
05-19-2015, 04:30 PM
Even if he thinks women are priviliged in some way doesn't mean he would want to change sex. Just like blacks thinking white people are privileged don't generally want to change race.

Men are made. Women are born.
/thread

You get it! :thumbs up

For women, due to the preoccupation with establishing their own autonomy; it comes at a cost of their own fertility.
A very brilliant observation!

lol women have less freedom, even in the supposed liberal west just due to the fact that they're physically weaker. A woman has to worry about walking to the convenience store alone, etc...
So a man's "privilege" in life is not getting raped, as-if rape is a worse crime than murder?

щрбл
05-19-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm never harassed on the streets by young sex-hungry males...
I can walk freely at 3am without being bothered...
I can travel alone without being a target for weirdos...
I can go to countries where no woman would dare to step alone...

The world is full of angry male predators and being invisible for (almost all of) them is a huge privilege.

Unome
05-19-2015, 07:04 PM
So according to most people here, potentially getting raped (although low probability in first world western countries) is the cost of women having everything handed to them in life on a gold platter???

Tangun
05-19-2015, 07:14 PM
Life itself is privilege. Existence is struggle.

The biology/physiology of gender assigns roles to males and females that allow for a productive family unit, the basic block of civilization: males are entrusted with providing protection and strength, and females assume the responsibility as givers of life and designated nurturers.

A woman is the most beautiful thing in the world - her function is creation. Any man worth his salt devotes his life to fighting for the right woman and treating her right. That's neither a privilege nor a disadvantage but a responsibility - to his God, and his Self.

Loki
05-19-2015, 07:14 PM
So according to most people here, potentially getting raped (although low probability in first world western countries) is the cost of women having everything handed to them in life on a gold platter???

No, you must have misunderstood something entirely.

Now... have you ever considered a sex change? I'm being serious.

Óttar
05-19-2015, 07:25 PM

The concept of human goes back to the Romans (its etymology is Latin) and can be cross-referenced in several other languages.

Unome
05-19-2015, 07:32 PM
No, you must have misunderstood something entirely.

Now... have you ever considered a sex change? I'm being serious.
Just because women are privileged doesn't mean I envy them… I'm surprised that you can't understand something as simple as this.

Unome
05-19-2015, 07:41 PM
The concept of human goes back to the Romans (its etymology is Latin) and can be cross-referenced in several other languages.
Humanism is an ancient Græco-Roman concept, eventually morphing into and being stolen by Judæo-Christians. It originally was used to bind diverse ethnic & racial people together into the Roman imperial order. It is a unifying concept, the beginning and seed of nationalism.

This concept has changed over centuries, to today, with the same ancient connotations. It is a politickal tool, used as a lie. It convinces everybody that "we're all equal" when the exact-opposite is real and true. Everybody is different. Nobody is the same.

Humanity is a vicious lie.

Unome
05-25-2015, 04:26 PM
So everybody agrees then, women are the privileged gender?

Next question: are black people more-or-less privileged than whites?

щрбл
05-25-2015, 07:52 PM
So everybody agrees then, women are the privileged gender?

No(at least in the EU in general). This is a non-issue. The so called 'gender' war is nonexistent in the real world : it is there to divert the general attention from the real struggle of the social classes. We're equal before the law. Women have the same salaries as men in general. Every feminist you see barking on the telly is 'upper class', a woman who probably is already privileged by birth and doesn't need to work her arse off to pay the bills every month.

Unome
05-25-2015, 09:04 PM
No(at least in the EU in general). This is a non-issue. The so called 'gender' war is nonexistent in the real world : it is there to divert the general attention from the real struggle of the social classes. We're equal before the law. Women have the same salaries as men in general. Every feminist you see barking on the telly is 'upper class', a woman who probably is already privileged by birth and doesn't need to work her arse off to pay the bills every month.
Yeah but hawt/beautiful women don't need to work a day in their lives… if they wanted to, many men are willing to work and pay for them.

So gender cannot be presumed "equal" or having "equal rights", correct?

щрбл
05-25-2015, 09:42 PM
Yeah but hawt/beautiful women don't need to work a day in their lives… if they wanted to, many men are willing to work and pay for them.

So gender cannot be presumed "equal" or having "equal rights", correct?

Beautiful women who find a wealthy 60 years old man to pay for everything they desire are an extreme exception and do not constitute the bulk of cases. I don't know how many men would accept or could afford this kind of deal, however I know tones who would not and/or simply can't, including myself. It's still not a gender 'men vs women' issue anyway, but more of a issue related to how having a pretty face presents an advantage over the average looking person. What is certainly true, and there was an article I read on the matter, is that ugly women face discrimination against pretty women, and surprisingly the gender of the employer mattered extremely little. Whilst men were selected much more on their CV or personal qualities rather than their face.

What I meant to say is that we're doing in general surprisingly well when it comes to gender equality before the law. Even though there are a few exceptions such as divorce cases for example and child care following the court decision.

Now, I suppose you're speaking from a moral or a more social point of view. I agree, and obviously anyone would, that we're not the same and we do not have the same constitution, that generally we do not approach our problems in the same way, that mum and dad do not necessarily play the same role, etc. In my honest opinion, 'different' doesn't mean 'unequal' but 'complimentary'. For instance, a woman can perfectly take a leading role in the family. For example, my mum has always been the 'backseat' driver and she has done a perfectly fine job. One can have a career, many children and free time for her friends, it's really possible! We're not in the 1950s anymore! Also, women are way too different to be put under the same denominator... and so much for my blabbering in your general direction.

Unome
05-28-2015, 08:10 PM
I view the female gender as Nature's Reward for successful breeding. Women represent the existence of biological luxury, hedonism, and decadence. If males are the 'expendable' gender then females are the 'excess' gender. There is a higher procreation rate of females during times of excess and prosperity. A prosperous society is one producing the largest and most frequent amount of (beautiful) women. And beauty is the central power of a woman, but not of a man.

A beautiful woman is positive and beneficial. A beautiful ("handsome") man is negative and detrimental. Because beauty within the male specie is disadvantageous, whereas not so in the female specie.

This is sexual dimorphism… an advantage for one type is disadvantageous (or neutral) for another type, just like tall height in males/men is advantageous for males, but disadvantageous or neutral for women. A short or thin female actually has sexual advantage over a tall or fat female.

Because a short, lean, beautiful woman is not perceived as threatening by almost anybody, thus leading to a higher feminine privilege throughout life.

One of the central causes/reasons why women are privileged, as a gender, is because females are almost never perceived as threatening (provoking fear or rage) by others.

Note:

Also here is something to think about, to my detractors (Loki/HunterSV)… my statements are not just for the human specie, but all mammals, and even all sexually evolved species, like fish, birds, and insects.

My mind is objective, not subjective, like yours. My mind considers all life, not just human life. Your small minds and perspectives, are your own to keep.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-28-2015, 08:15 PM
...A beautiful woman is positive and beneficial. A beautiful ("handsome") man is negative and detrimental. Because beauty within the male specie is disadvantageous, whereas not so in the female specie...

What ? I don't remember reading that in any scientific literature or philosophy so you are going to have to elaborate. If you are a handsome man that is also rich you have to beat women off with a stick because they will be throwing themselves at you so I don't think you know what you are talking about. Also, good looking people get treated better by society and the opposite sex in general.

Unome
05-28-2015, 08:19 PM
What ? I don't remember reading that in any scientific literature or philosophy so you are going to have to elaborate. If you are a handsome man that is also rich you have to beat women off with a stick because they will be throwing themselves at you so I don't think you know what you are talking about. Also, good looking people get treated better by society and the opposite sex in general.
Handsome men cause jealousy in other men, as it does of beautiful women provoking jealousy from other women.

Women infighting and competition is non-violent and non-lethal. Women generally do not kill each-other over being more beautiful. In fact women have the opposite reaction to beauty, and herald it as a feminine virtue. Males do not. Males do the opposite. An uglier male will try to destroy, berate, and attack a handsome man, on that fact alone.

Because male gender infighting is qualitatively different than female gender infighting.

Male infighting is much riskier, like for example, MMA, direct physical confrontations, fighting, murder, etc.

So being a handsome male is a huge risk, whereas just the opposite for a beautiful female.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-28-2015, 08:36 PM
Handsome men cause jealousy in other men, as it does of beautiful women provoking jealousy from other women.

Women infighting and competition is non-violent and non-lethal. Women generally do not kill each-other over being more beautiful. In fact women have the opposite reaction to beauty, and herald it as a feminine virtue. Males do not. Males do the opposite. An uglier male will try to destroy, berate, and attack a handsome man, on that fact alone.

Yeah, well, the state/government has a monopoly on force so I really don't see your point because there would be a lot more men in jail right now if what you say is true.If what you said were true most ugly men would be in jail and handsome men would be the only ones able to bang all the chicks. What you say is probably true in primitive societies that are not civilized,though.

Because male gender infighting is qualitatively different than female gender infighting.

Male infighting is much riskier, like for example, MMA, direct physical confrontations, fighting, murder, etc.

Well handsome men will generally be more physically fit so that is an advantage right there in such combat and even so this is just another reason guns should not be outlawed in first world nations because that is a more civilized way to handle such transgressions.

So being a handsome male is a huge risk, whereas just the opposite for a beautiful female.

It is not really a big risk at all since the state/government has a monopoly on force and last time I checked I was living under something more akin to a police state than anarchy.

Unome
05-28-2015, 08:41 PM
True, but State/Civilization is artificial and unnatural (as you mentioned), imposing laws and regulations, monopoly of force, etc.

So that does change the natural tendency.

But here is another example. In the Middle East, ruling Sultans would outcast and exile handsome (uncastrated) males near to their harems, out of jealousy and the natural result. However they couldn't kill off the handsome princes; because the handsome princes were almost always the progeny of male children produced by the harem.

So that was the case: handsome males exiled from society, while beautiful females included.

This same phenomenon occurs throughout the world, but in different methods and manners.

But the Middle Eastern, Arabian example is most obvious and easiest to understand.

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-28-2015, 08:58 PM

What do you mean no one is born human? Are people born as something else but later change into humans? I was born a rabbit but I miraculously morphed into a human one day. It must have been from all the milk I drank and vitamins and carrots I ate. Back in the day women had no privileges or rights. The only privilege they had was romantic or sexual in nature. They couldn't even vote. Women didn't gain most of their privileges until the day men and women were grated equal rights.

Unome
05-28-2015, 09:09 PM
What do you mean no one is born human? Are people born as something else but later change into humans? I was born a rabbit but I miraculously morphed into a human one day. It must have been from all the milk I drank and vitamins and carrots I ate. Back in the day women had no privileges or rights. The only privilege they had was romantic or sexual in nature. They couldn't even vote. Women didn't gain most of their privileges until the day men and women were grated equal rights.
Humanity is a myth.

When you look around, do you see men & women, or "just humans"?

Do you see one color, or many?

I see men and women, no humans. I see young and old, colored and non, large and small. I see difference, not sameness and "equality".

What do you see? Are you blind to difference (unequality)?

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-28-2015, 09:11 PM
:rotfl:

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u441/redmoon01zxr/Animorphs_37_The_Weakness_zpscnzw3pkv.jpg

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u441/redmoon01zxr/324505_zpsu8cefrts.jpg

Unome
05-28-2015, 09:13 PM
:rotfl:
You were born a boy, a male, whether you like it or not. You were not born "human".

Human is a politickal propaganda term (judæo-christian invention) that intends to lump all slaves into the same population.

This is why you were fooled into believing "everybody is human" as a toddler.

Taiga Lake
05-28-2015, 09:18 PM
Privilege isn't based on gender, for example a woman in India for example is trying to raise her children but she lives in poverty and makes few bucks a day is privileged just because she's a woman, suuure. Just like for example a Vietnam veteran (war veterans 99% of time are men) has horrible mental problems and PTSD and is homeless is not privileged just because he has a penis. The really really privileged people are rich bricks who either leech off an tax payers money like politicians (they come in both genders and their spouses are privileged too) or otherwise talentless losers who are millionaires like Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton and such. Though i don't care about material wealth but usually by privilege we mean money.

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Humanity is a myth.

When you look around, do you see men & women, or "just humans"?

Do you see one color, or many?

I see men and women, no humans. I see young and old, colored and non, large and small. I see difference, not sameness and "equality".

What do you see? Are you blind to difference (unequality)?

I see many colors. I'm not blind to difference. Humans are a diverse group of people. Of course I know men and women aren't entirely the same. They're made up differently. I see them as different genders of the same species.

Unome
05-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Privilege isn't based on gender, for example a woman in India for example is trying to raise her children but she lives in poverty and makes few bucks a day is privileged just because she's a woman, suuure. Just like for example a Vietnam veteran (war veterans 99% of time are men) has horrible mental problems and PTSD and is homeless is not privileged just because he has a penis. The really really privileged people are rich bricks who either leech off an tax payers money like politicians (they come in both genders and their spouses are privileged too) or otherwise talentless losers who are millionaires like Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton and such.
Just because privilege is relative, doesn't mean it's false.

Do you deny that females are born with inherent worth, based on gender and nothing else?

Unome
05-28-2015, 09:21 PM
I see many colors. I'm not blind to difference. Humans are a diverse group of people. Of course I know men and women aren't entirely the same. They're made up differently. I see them as different genders of the same species.
Then men and women aren't "equally human", are they?

Some people are "more human" then others, correct?

How do you define and measure humanity?

To me, it's a simple illusion. Humanity is meaningless when you share nothing in common with the people standing next to you…

Taiga Lake
05-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Just because privilege is relative, doesn't mean it's false.

Do you deny that females are born with inherent worth, based on gender and nothing else?

Yes, women are usually especially back in the days to be considered more valuable and men expendable, but so what? Sometimes things aren't fair, you can whine about it like a little baby or accept it and try to make the best of world as you can.

Unome
05-28-2015, 09:37 PM
Yes, women are usually especially back in the days to be considered more valuable and men expendable, but so what? Sometimes things aren't fair, you can whine about it like a little baby or accept it and try to make the best of world as you can.
You, along with Loki and HunterSV, can't seem to figure out reality. This isn't a complaint. I'm not complaining about my life. In fact my life is very prosperous and content compared to the vast majority. I'm satisfied that the male gender is 'built' and we build our value, as males, rather than inherit it as females.

The male gender/specie is truly free, something that females will never understand nor comprehend.

Because my achievements in life satisfy me.

Also the more you ground this in humanity, in human nature only, indicates to me how short-sighted you and others are.

This is not a "human-only" phenomenon. It occurs in birds, fish, other mammals, insects, etc.

Is that a "complaint"? Is it a complaint to be scientific? No… so this only exposes your own shortcomings, based on gender. Maybe it's you who are resentful?

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-28-2015, 09:40 PM
Then men and women aren't "equally human", are they?

Some people are "more human" then others, correct?

How do you define and measure humanity?

To me, it's a simple illusion. Humanity is meaningless when you share nothing in common with the people standing next to you…

Men and women are biologically made up differently. I never said one gender was more human than the other just that there differences between them. They're equal as people/humans but they're not made up the same. If that makes any sense to you. Differences is what makes humans as unique and diverse as they are. It would be boring if everyone looked the same now wouldn't it? I don't measure humanity. Every person in this world is apart of the same species,even though there are differences between them. You don't have to have anything in common with the fellow human standing next to you to consider them human. You're free to believe whatever you want to believe though.

Unome
05-28-2015, 10:21 PM
Men and women are biologically made up differently. I never said one gender was more human than the other just that there differences between them. They're equal as people/humans but they're not made up the same. If that makes any sense to you. Differences is what makes humans as unique and diverse as they are. It would be boring if everyone looked the same now wouldn't it? I don't measure humanity. Every person in this world is apart of the same species,even though there are differences between them. You don't have to have anything in common with the fellow human standing next to you to consider them human. You're free to believe whatever you want to believe though.
Belief is not free when you are beholden to objectivity, reality, and truth.

What do you believe humanity even is? How do you define a human? Who is human? How do you know?

The XXth Century was defined by world wars fought around the idea of ethnic and racial supremacy, that some people are less 'human' than others. How do you deny this??? What you suggest, is incredulous… do you also deny history?

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-28-2015, 10:48 PM
Belief is not free when you are beholden to objectivity, reality, and truth.

What do you believe humanity even is? How do you define a human? Who is human? How do you know?

The XXth Century was defined by world wars fought around the idea of ethnic and racial supremacy, that some people are less 'human' than others. How do you deny this??? What you suggest, is incredulous… do you also deny history?
I don't know if I can answer your questions. This is starting to get confusing and technical. I don't think anyone on here knows the exact answers to those question. Here's Wikipedia's definition of what a human is. Their definition is good enough for me. I'm not denying history. Just because some people think other races and ethnicities are more human than others,it doesn't mean it's the truth. Racial and ethnic supremacy are just ideas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Jägerstaffel
05-28-2015, 11:55 PM
Fuck, I hate the word "privilege".

Unome
05-29-2015, 12:00 AM
I don't know if I can answer your questions. This is starting to get confusing and technical. I don't think anyone on here knows the exact answers to those question. Here's Wikipedia's definition of what a human is. Their definition is good enough for me. I'm not denying history. Just because some people think other races and ethnicities are more human than others,it doesn't mean it's the truth. Racial and ethnic supremacy are just ideas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
I don't want wikipedia's answer of what humanity is… I want your answer.

You basically admit that you don't know what humanity is, or even if you are human?

Why do you believe you're human if you don't even know what it means to be 'human'?

Is it two legs, two arms, opposable thumbs, anything else? What is your criteria?

Are gorillas human? What separates hominids from apes, if anything?

Are you an animal, or something higher than an animal? Are you more than a mere animal?

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-29-2015, 12:44 AM
I don't want wikipedia's answer of what humanity is… I want your answer.

You basically admit that you don't know what humanity is, or even if you are human?

Why do you believe you're human if you don't even know what it means to be 'human'?

Is it two legs, two arms, opposable thumbs, anything else? What is your criteria?

Are gorillas human? What separates hominids from apes, if anything?

Are you an animal, or something higher than an animal? Are you more than a mere animal?

What separates humans from animals is a conscience,intelligence,speech/language and phenotype. We have a unique phenotype. No one else looks like us. There aren't any other species on this planet that can think like we do. We have minds of our own and we think before we do things. We are not savages. That's what separates us from animals. I'm not an animal. I know i'm a higher being. Animals don't even know they're animals. If we're not humans then what are we? I want to know what you think. You said people are just men and women but what are men and women? They have to be a part of some kind of racial group or category.

Charles Bronson
05-29-2015, 12:45 AM
she has enough privilege in the kitchen.:cool:

щрбл
05-29-2015, 10:05 AM
What separates humans from animals is

The Mediterranean sea.

Unome
06-01-2015, 03:47 PM
What separates humans from animals is a conscience,intelligence,speech/language and phenotype. We have a unique phenotype. No one else looks like us.
And so, conscience, intelligence, language (culture), ethnicity, and race all separate humans from each-other too.

You basically admit that the very division humanity separates from animals, humans also separate from other humans.

Furthermore, men and women are divided by sex/gender.

There aren't any other species on this planet that can think like we do. We have minds of our own and we think before we do things. We are not savages. That's what separates us from animals. I'm not an animal.
Many humans actually are animals, and closer to animals, than they are to the coveted 'Human' title.

Humanity is a title of distinction. Human is what a lower being seeks to become, and achieve. This is cheated when people claim that "everybody is born human". No, they're not. It is more accurate to claim that everybody is born an animal. Human would be a title, or honor, that few people achieve, not many.

Because if everybody is human then what is the value of humanity? Very low or nothing at all…

There must be distinction, division, difference.

Pro-Inequality!

I know i'm a higher being.
How?

Animals don't even know they're animals.
And many animals convince themselves they're human, when, they're not…

If we're not humans then what are we? I want to know what you think. You said people are just men and women but what are men and women? They have to be a part of some kind of racial group or category.
Imagine yourself as a man first, human second. Or imagine a woman as a woman first, human second. You have to ask yourself, why do so many people put "humanity" first, before everything else? Why do they value humanity so highly? Are they human?

The answer is no, if the truth of humanity is revealed, then maybe very few people actually are human, instead of mere animals. Because they cover-up and hide the distinction between animal and human. They merely pretend to be human, and live their lives covering up and attempting to hide the primal, animal nature.

A city can be a concrete jungle, full of monkeys pretending to be humans…

So it is our obligation and duty to demonstrate the truest distinctions, between animal and human, and why the 'Human' title even exists in the first place. What is its history and culture? What is its past?

Replace the word "Human" with "New Roman Citizen". And every human on the planet actually is a "New Roman Citizen". Then the empire and imperialism is revealed. Humanism and Humanity are both lies. It is a form of politickal distinction and slavery, a service to the larger state of imperialism. People are not vying to some mythical, transcendental meaning of human. They are serving a real need, to become accepted by the imperial states.

Humanism is an idea born of the judæo-christian cults, also called "Secularism".

The idea that "all are born human" or "human rights" are both outright, vicious lies.

Consider that nobody is born human, but animals, instead.

06-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Fuck, I hate the word "privilege".

privilege privilege privilege privilege privilege

Unome
06-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Women are to Children
As
Men are to Adults

Why is this? What causes this gap in maturity and respectability? Why are children more "Privileged" than adults? Are children in fact more privileged than adults?

Humanists and liberals want to ignore reality and nature. A liberal would say, "But men can care for and raise a child just as good as a woman can!" Is this true? Consider nature. The mother bears the child and gives birth. In nature, the child would die without the mother's care, at least through infancy. When the infant grows into a child, through the process of weaning, then it begins to become independent. Is the father needed? And what would a father be needed for? A father can serve as protection, but nurturer? No, males do not breastfeed infants.

And so, you must admit gender inequality. You must admit that genders do not have "the same value". Because there is little, or nothing, in common between men and women, except sex.

Consider the maturity gap, and emotional sentimentalism between an adult male and female, a man and woman. Why are women more emotional? Why are women more childish? Why are women 'stunted' at a certain level of maturity, and wisdom? Why are there no female philosophers?

Because of the natural function of females, as nurturers to infants. Why are women drawn to babies, and adore babies? What is the motherly, maternal instinct?

Think about it, just a little bit…

Unome
07-01-2015, 02:09 AM
It is fair to claim:

That females/daughters are born with some worth to somebody (one-value),
And males/sons are born with no worth to nobody (zero-value).

This equation of value versus valueless, demonstrates the truest, realest divisions of sex & gender, not only in humans, but in other mammals, and even throughout every sexually reproducing specie. My theories and hypotheses are objective, apply to all organic life, not just humanity. These assertions are not subjective, and not open to opinion. Because this is not a matter of opinion, but a matter of philosophy, science, fact, and logic.

The evidence and proof of gender-value difference is first observed through the natural urge of competition, and then male expendability. Why do young teenage males, vastly more than teenage females, drive riskier and have more fatal car accidents? Why are males soldiers in wars? Why do males engage risky behavior in general, compared to females? All of these questions have immediate, obvious answers, if we admit to ourselves, that men and women, just as adult and child are not equal in any way.

But instead we are inequal in everyway; and inequality can be a good thing (insofar as it is objective and realistic).