http://www.postproduktie.nl/img/bekend/Ismael-Urzaiz.jpg

Source:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4224743/5/

SupaThug
05-20-2015, 01:11 AM
I tought you would stop trolling spaniards :(

Seth MacFarlane
05-20-2015, 01:35 AM
Just so I won't hear anything from anybody I'll keep it simple and say they're both med lol

alnortedelsur
05-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Very atypical in Spain. Most Spaniards are more pan-European than them.

Say that to your friends from Idiotic rats.

And again, I send some greetings to them from here :wave:

ÁGUIA
05-20-2015, 01:56 AM
The first one is part equatoguinean, actually he plays for the Equatorial Guinea national team

Ctwentysevenj
05-20-2015, 02:04 AM
I tought you would stop trolling spaniards :(

Well nearly every new thread Sikeliot and Mn1 uploading a Sicilian or Calabrian always comparing them to MENA all the time. Should just comparing them within Europe.

SupaThug
05-20-2015, 02:09 AM
Well nearly every new thread Sikeliot and Mn1 uploading a Sicilian or Calabrian always comparing them to MENA all the time. Should just comparing them within Europe.

I agree that Sikeliot exagerates this Sicilian-Levant link,but this has nothing to do with spaniards.And your source is a fight between a spaniard and a portuguese about who's darker,wich is clearly stupid given that the two populations are extremely simillar.Anyway the user ''Drac'' from that forum regulary trolls portuguese people saying that they are SSA admixed(wich is absurd) and the portuguese user was answering him in a wrong way,posting very atypical spaniards(who are no not even native IMO).I have nothing agaisnt Mn1,but I agree that he is a bit prejudicied against italians!

Tooting Carmen
05-20-2015, 02:30 AM
The first one is clearly a Quadroon (his father actually is from Equatorial Guinea). The second one is perhaps Berberid.

Tooting Carmen
05-20-2015, 02:32 AM

Well, Sicily and Calabria do have the most Middle Eastern admixture in Europe, except for Malta, Cyprus and parts of Greece, so it isn't that absurd, except for Nordicists like you who want to portray all of Italy as like Denmark instead.

Sikeliot
05-20-2015, 02:36 AM
I agree that Sikeliot exagerates this Sicilian-Levant link,but this has nothing to do with spaniards.

I've never expressly commented on phenotypical similarities between the two actually, just that they are genetically related which is true. They share common ancestry. Roughly half of the Sicilian genome is akin to the Levant, the other half to places like northern Italy and Spain. That's a genetic fact; the phenotypes might be subjective, but I don't argue about the genetics.

Sikeliot
05-20-2015, 02:37 AM
Well, Sicily and Calabria do have the most Middle Eastern admixture in Europe, except for Malta, Cyprus and parts of Greece, so it isn't that absurd, except for Nordicists like you who want to portray all of Italy as like Denmark instead.

Cyprus and Malta have more. Some places in Greece are on par (Crete, Dodecanese) with Sicily, while nearly everywhere else has quite a bit less.

Ctwentysevenj
05-20-2015, 02:42 AM
I agree that Sikeliot exagerates this Sicilian-Levant link,but this has nothing to do with spaniards.And your source is a fight between a spaniard and a portuguese about who's darker,wich is clearly stupid given that the two populations are extremely simillar.Anyway the user ''Drac'' from that forum regulary trolls portuguese people saying that they are SSA admixed(wich is absurd) and the portuguese user was answering him in a wrong way,posting very atypical spaniards(who are no not even native IMO).I have nothing agaisnt Mn1,but I agree that he is a bit prejudicied against italians!

I think they should keep comparing Europeans with other Europeans. Both mn1 and Sikeliot have both Iberian background. It is a European forum. By comparing some Italians, Portuguese and Spanish to North Africans, middle easterners and even Indians, belittles these people, making them they are not real Europeans, not really feeling part of the European community. I think this insults these people, and usually the administrator has to closed down the thread as the thread turns into a fighting match. Of course it is absurd that Portuguese have SSA origins. The Italians with the Romans and the Spanish had one of the greatest European empires. Although it is only a forum, see on a much larger scale this similar type of thing can cause wars. Just look at the Balkans and now in the eastern Ukraine. I think this forum should limit comparing Europeans with non euros as it always causes tension ad trolling.

Sikeliot
05-20-2015, 02:52 AM
I think this forum should limit comparing Europeans with non euros as it always causes tension ad trolling.

Just because some people are offended doesn't mean we can't discuss genetic facts. There is no right not to be offended. Suck it up and deal with it. It offends me when you post all blonde Italians but no one is stopping you or bitching about it. No one cares. Get over yourself and your fragile as glass feelings.

Seth MacFarlane
05-20-2015, 02:53 AM
according to a handful of users europeans and non Europeans are indistinguishable. You say a euro looks mena or a mena looks euro it's a crime and your denying them from their true origins ( which is not the intent ). Make it worse some euros have mena blood and there's menas with euro blood I don't know what the deal is but Ill be careful now since europeans and mena people look so much alike it seems :cool::rolleyes:

SupaThug
05-20-2015, 03:00 AM
I think they should keep comparing Europeans with other Europeans. Both mn1 and Sikeliot have both Iberian background. It is a European forum. By comparing some Italians, Portuguese and Spanish to North Africans, middle easterners and even Indians, belittles these people, making them they are not real Europeans, not really feeling part of the European community. I think this insults these people, and usually the administrator has to closed down the thread as the thread turns into a fighting match. Of course it is absurd that Portuguese have SSA origins. The Italians with the Romans and the Spanish had one of the greatest European empires. Although it is only a forum, see on a much larger scale this similar type of thing can cause wars. Just look at the Balkans and now in the eastern Ukraine. I think this forum should limit comparing Europeans with non euros as it always causes tension ad trolling.

I agree with you on this,comparing euros to non-euros really offends people,I don't compare sicilians and southern italians to levantines,I did it some few times but when I realized it offended people I stoped doing it,but I have always compared them to other italians(north and central ones) and to Greeks mostly.But I don't think Sikeliot has ever had the intention to offend sicilians when he compares them to levantines,he is half sicilian and seems to be a good person.

Sikeliot
05-20-2015, 03:36 AM
I agree with you on this,comparing euros to non-euros really offends people,I don't compare sicilians and southern italians to levantines,I did it some few times but when I realized it offended people I stoped doing it,but I have always compared them to other italians(north and central ones) and to Greeks mostly.But I don't think Sikeliot has ever had the intention to offend sicilians when he compares them to levantines,he is half sicilian and seems to be a good person.

I'm usually discussing genetics when I make these comparisons, and I never directly give my opinion about phenotypes, I just post the photos and let people decide. I'd prefer to be neutral, I suppose. But at the same time people should not hold their views in because of worrying that it offends people. If people are offended they can get over it, especially if science is not on their side.

Usually the ones getting offended are not me but the others... look at this thread. It has nothing to do with Sicilians yet they got brought up, and not by me either! Ctwentysevenj even posted a quadroon pretending he is Spanish, how's that for dishonest? Then again I'd expect nothing less from one of the poorest quality users here.

Empecinado
05-20-2015, 05:07 PM
If you want to troll Spaniards at least bother to pick real Spaniards. The first one is Equatoguinean xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iv%C3%A1n_Bolado

Empecinado
05-20-2015, 05:11 PM
The first one is clearly a Quadroon (his father actually is from Equatorial Guinea). The second one is perhaps Berberid.

The second one is ethnic Basque, who are 0% Berber, besides he looks absolutely nothing Berber. This just shows the anthrotard bias about considering every dark Spaniard as Berberid or with Berber influence.

EL_BARBARO
05-20-2015, 05:19 PM
I can't understad how a muzza is able to be working in a kebap shop and trolling in a forum at the same time.

Tooting Carmen
05-20-2015, 07:46 PM
I think they should keep comparing Europeans with other Europeans. Both mn1 and Sikeliot have both Iberian background. It is a European forum. By comparing some Italians, Portuguese and Spanish to North Africans, middle easterners and even Indians, belittles these people, making them they are not real Europeans, not really feeling part of the European community.

Only the racist, the bigoted and the insecure would feel that way. Besides, the idea of a homogeneous "European community" where everyone looks identical from Lulea to Heraklion is itself a nonsense, just like the idea of a homogeneous "East Asian community" from Fukuoka to Denpasar, or a homogeneous "Arab community" from Beirut to Muscat.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-20-2015, 07:52 PM
Just so I won't hear anything from anybody I'll keep it simple and say they're both med lol

The first is very exotic, and not native, lol. The second is just atypical darker features with Baskid influence.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-20-2015, 07:58 PM

The second is just a atypical and darker features Baskid-Med, his just a not good looking. I'm looking at his facial features, over his swarthy skin, that man is not Berberid.

Cristiano viejo
05-20-2015, 10:32 PM
First guy is nigger, his name is Iván Bolado, from Guinea. He is Spaniard according the retard OP.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zvvQ3rArZs4/hqdefault.jpg

The second guy is Ismael Urzáiz, from Navarra. He is 1 88 cms, he is Berberid according La vita e ossesione per la Spagna 1 (Tooting Carmen).

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2012/06/28/futbol/equipos/athletic/1340869944_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_1.jpg

Tooting Carmen
05-20-2015, 10:35 PM
OK, in that photo Cristiano posted who looks different - basically a pigmented Baskid type.

Cristiano viejo
05-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Basically the OP posts non-Spaniards, Canarians (whom most of them are not Spaniards neither) and the darkest photos of true Spaniards, as pure Spaniards :lol:

revenger
05-21-2015, 12:15 AM
--

revenger
05-21-2015, 12:17 AM
First guy is nigger, his name is Iván Bolado, from Guinea. He is Spaniard according the retard OP.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zvvQ3rArZs4/hqdefault.jpg

The second guy is Ismael Urzáiz, from Navarra. He is 1 88 cms, he is Berberid according La vita e ossesione per la Spagna 1 (Tooting Carmen).

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2012/06/28/futbol/equipos/athletic/1340869944_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_1.jpg

he looks likem Javier Bardem. First guy is mixed but in other pic just looked Levantine

SupaThug
05-21-2015, 12:17 AM
2: berid/cm not atypical at all

His features are typical,his pigmentation is not.The first one is a quadroon...I guess spanish members can tell you better.

revenger
05-21-2015, 12:24 AM
His features are typical,his pigmentation is not.The first one is a quadroon...I guess spanish members can tell you better.

his pigmentation is normal to me

https://www.google.it/search?q=Ismael+Urz%C3%A1iz&biw=1366&bih=622&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ZyVdVcfgA4H-UKTdgdAG&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

SupaThug
05-21-2015, 12:29 AM
his pigmentation is normal to me

https://www.google.it/search?q=Ismael+Urz%C3%A1iz&biw=1366&bih=622&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ZyVdVcfgA4H-UKTdgdAG&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

He seems to be darker than average.