PDA

View Full Version : The entitled north american female co-workers

BeerBaron
05-23-2015, 07:19 AM
We've all seen it, or had it happen to us at one point or another.

Said moronic North American woman, thinks shes way hotter than she is, ends up wanting to date co-worker who is way out of her league. Makes idiotic attempts to get attention, shift changes, invites guy out for outings tries for one on ones, gets blown off (nicely) then tries group outings (gets blown off) continues to not pick up on hints, eventually finds guy dating smoking hot Iranian girl, proceeds to create massive shit storm because smoking hot girl is loosely associated with business.

Massive shit storm involves dragging guy, who did nothing wrong, through god damn HR :mad:

I swear to god, the average north american woman should be classified as clinically fuck insane.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-23-2015, 07:30 AM
:rolleyes:

Your coworkers are not there for you to fuck. I'd fire any idiot who stirred up trouble like that in a heartbeat.

BeerBaron
05-23-2015, 08:05 AM
:rolleyes:

Your coworkers are not there for you to fuck. I'd fire any idiot who stirred up trouble like that in a heartbeat.

If the gender roles were reversed and it was the guy shamelessly going after a girl then causing problems when he didnt get his way he would be shit canned, buuut since its a woman that wont happen.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-23-2015, 08:08 AM
If the gender roles were reversed and it was the guy shamelessly going after a girl then causing problems when he didnt get his way he would be shit canned, buuut since its a woman that wont happen.

Ah wait, I see. I read in something that was not there. So there was no boning of this chick before she goes nuts on him?

Well, I am incredulous. I have not seen such a thing, but then I have never really worked with womb-bearers before. This is one of those vagina privilege areas where a dude could never pull this off, but a girl could get a guy in serious trouble if she is totally crazy.

BeerBaron
05-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Ah wait, I see. I read in something that was not there. So there was no boning of this chick before she goes nuts on him?

Well, I am incredulous. I have not seen such a thing, but then I have never really worked with womb-bearers before. This is one of those vagina privilege areas where a dude could never pull this off, but a girl could get a guy in serious trouble if she is totally crazy.

Yeah, basically guy wont screw girl, girl sees guy with other girl way prettier than her, butthurt girl gets guy in shit with HR. (like its his fuckin fault shes not pretty enough)

Desaix DeBurgh
05-23-2015, 09:26 AM
There is no way in hell I will date or marry a North American woman they are the worst in the world. If you are Canadian or American and you have travelled the world it is eye opening. What I realize is that North American women are like driving a beat up ford pickup truck while some other foreign women are like driving ferraris or bentleys. The only thing North Amercan women are good for is for treating them like kleenex that is pieces of meat for one night stands and you better use a condom because you don't want to knock them up. What is worst than that is that North American women, or at least American women, most of them are fat so you can't even use them as pieces of meat so in general American women are completely worthless.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-23-2015, 09:39 AM
42 Things Wrong With American Women

1. They’re fat.

2. They’re constantly glued to their phone.

3. They cut their hair short.

4. They’re more impressed by a crappy DJ than a doctor who saves lives.

5. They think being funny and witty is a quality that men love.

6. They listen to magazines like Cosmo when it comes to pleasing men.

7. They don’t know how to cook.

8. They wear flip-flops even when they’re not at the beach, pool, or in their house.

9. They have condoms in their drawers because they expect to have random sex with strange men.

10. They cannot dance. They also do not know how to sing or play basic musical instruments.

11. They idolize drug addicted celebrities, mimicking their brain-dead behaviors.

12. They acquire pets instead of putting effort into landing a quality man.

13. They don’t know how to be sexy.

14. They have standards way beyond their level of attractiveness.

15. They think having a good job means they’re a good catch.

16. They wear pajamas in public.

17. They like Twilight and The Secret.

18. Their idea of travel is going to the beach or France.

19. They have too many trashy tattoos.

20. They are proud to date multiple guys at the same time, as if they were men.

21. They are not close to their family, and would rather die than take care of aging parents.

22. They say filthy things in bed when you hardly know them.

23. They cockblock regularly.

24. They make lame excuses for not putting effort into their appearance.

25. They obsess about the environment above what is reasonable, even though they pollute more than 90% of people in the world.

26. They always lie by saying, “I’ve never done this before.”

27. They confuse being a challenge with being whiny and annoying.

28. They are acne prone.

29. They watch way too much TV.

30. On their way home from work, they put on dirty sneakers that don’t match their outfit.

31. They only dress up for special occasions, like a friend’s birthday, Presidential inauguration, or a Sex and the City movie premiere.

32. They like to age their skin prematurely through frequent tanning.

33. They insist on eating pizza or otherwise fattening food after a night of binge drinking.

34. They’re obsessed with cupcakes.

35. They care more about maintaining their career than a good home.

36. They rarely wear high heels.

37. They think dining out and eating food slathered with butter and salt makes them cultured.

38. They don’t speak a foreign language.

39. They are uncomfortable in their own skin.

40. They like Ikea furniture.

41. They have the intellectual curiosity of a dung beetle.

42. They go on and on about the stupidest shit.

http://www.rooshv.com/42-things-wrong-with-american-women

Desaix DeBurgh
05-23-2015, 09:39 AM
*edited out duplicate post*

Linebacker
05-23-2015, 09:44 AM
That happens everywhere around the world even here.Its called spite,and all women are very spiteful.

I've had girls do things to spite me,and I could not believe how far they are willing to go,it doesn't make sense.At least I got my good friend laid because a girl went to bed with him just to spite me,while I did not give a single percent of a fuck.

BeerBaron
05-23-2015, 10:06 AM
There is no way in hell I will date or marry a North American woman they are the worst in the world. If you are Canadian or American and you have travelled the world it is eye opening. What I realize is that North American women are like driving a beat up ford pickup truck while some other foreign women are like driving ferraris or bentleys. The only thing North Amercan women are good for is for treating them like kleenex that is pieces of meat for one night stands and you better use a condom because you don't want to knock them up. What is worst than that is that North American women, or at least American women, most of them are fat so you can't even use them as pieces of meat so in general American women are completely worthless.

Which is exactly why I don't.

Every guy I know (including myself) who has dated eastern euro, persian, wtvr girls will never go back to north american girls. Not to say these girls are perfect, but on average they are worlds better than your average anglo-hog.:yuck:

Brianna
05-23-2015, 11:28 PM
There is no way in hell I will date or marry a North American woman

Kudos for setting achievable goals.

щрбл
05-23-2015, 11:39 PM
The number of North American ladies I personally know equals zero... But!!! I deeply believe all of the above said is extremely exaggerated and borderline BS. xD

rhiannon
05-24-2015, 12:11 AM
Some of us North American women would never behave in such distasteful fashion.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-24-2015, 12:16 AM
We've all seen it, or had it happen to us at one point or another.

Said moronic North American woman, thinks shes way hotter than she is, ends up wanting to date co-worker who is way out of her league. Makes idiotic attempts to get attention, shift changes, invites guy out for outings tries for one on ones, gets blown off (nicely) then tries group outings (gets blown off) continues to not pick up on hints, eventually finds guy dating smoking hot Iranian girl, proceeds to create massive shit storm because smoking hot girl is loosely associated with business.

Massive shit storm involves dragging guy, who did nothing wrong, through god damn HR :mad:

I swear to god, the average north american woman should be classified as clinically fuck insane.

Why so mad about it. Let her be an idiot, just as long as she doesn't bother you. Life carrys on.

BeerBaron
05-24-2015, 12:26 AM
Why so mad about it. Let her be an idiot, just as long as she doesn't bother you. Life carrys on.

What part of being dragged through HR did you miss?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-24-2015, 12:28 AM
What part of being dragged through HR did you miss?

well it sounds like you are talking about another person when you keep referring to guy instead of yourself. Almost like your speaking third person, maybe its just language barrier or something.