PDA

View Full Version : Serbia to Swap Territories with Kosovo, Unblock UN Membership - Report

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Serbian authorities are seriously considering an unblocking of Kosovo's membership in the EU in return of an exchange of territories between Serbia and Kosovo, according to Serbian sources quoted by Bulgarian National Radio.

http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=117980

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Serbia is so weak, Kosovo is an exclusively Muslim state now and not any of us are doing a damn thing about it. Kosovo in the future will undoubtedly help the Turks reoccupy the Balkans and be good dogs for their old masters.

RoyBatty
07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Kosovo in the future will undoubtedly help the Turks reoccupy the Balkans and be good dogs for their old masters.

Yes but don't forget who the Turks are being good dogs to - their masters from the USA and UK.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Yes but don't forget who the Turks are being good dogs to - their masters from the USA and UK.
Who are in turn being good dogs to Israel.

nisse
07-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Sounds like a logical thing to do to me....By the way, here's one of the comments from the story:

It is an open secret that Serbia wants to get hold of the Trepca mining complex in Northern Kosovo, that gives access to extremely interesting raw materials, such as lignite, zinc, nikel, bauxit, etc. The area is considered as one of the most potential in this field worldwide and nearly all rare metals mined in former Yugoslavia came from that area. It is obvious that the exchange of territory is not going to happen.

Can anyone comment on this?

Loki
07-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Sounds like a good idea, why not? One has to move on, and gaining mutual advantages in the process can't be bad.

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Sounds like a logical thing to do to me....By the way, here's one of the comments from the story:

Can anyone comment on this?

Serbia could retake Kosovo via military means but there would be serious reprieves if it tried. Serbia is not a major military power like Russia and as a result of that NATO can easily intervene and bomb Serbia again (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia).

Also to think Kosovar Albanians will just give up valuable pieces of territory is just wishful thinking.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Serbia could retake Kosovo via military means but there would be serious reprieves if it tried. Serbia is not a major military power like Russia and as a result of that NATO can easily intervene and bomb Serbia again (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia).

Also to think Kosovar Albanians will just give up valuable pieces of territory is just wishful thinking.
I don't think that NATO would do it again. This time Russia is a lot stronger and it would be WW3.

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't think that NATO would do it again. This time Russia is a lot stronger and it would be WW3.

I highly doubt that Russia will actually back up Serbia. Maybe with a few strongly worded letters but beyond that? Not much.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:12 PM
I highly doubt that Russia will actually back up Serbia. Maybe with a few strongly worded letters but beyond that? Not much.
If Russia wouldn't it would destroy it's own credibility.

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 05:15 PM

Can you realistically see Russia support the Serbs in kicking out the Albanians or at least reclaim control of Kosovo at the same time there is a UN mission in Kosovo? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNMIK) It'd be kind of like attacking the NATO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Force) so this time the NATO will be "justified" in starting a second bombing campaign (when they really shouldn't be there in the first place).

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Can you realistically see Russia support the Serbs in kicking out the Albanians or at least reclaim control of Kosovo at the same time there is a UN mission in Kosovo? It'd be kind of like attacking the NATO so this time the NATO will be "justified" in starting a second bombing campaign (when they really shouldn't be there in the first place).
Yes I can see Russia realistically intervening in Kosovo. Remember what happened in Georgia where the "self determination of a people was being suppressed" this time it the real deal in Kosovo. The Kosovo Serbs are being repressed by NATO, the UN and the Albanians.
All it needs is a small spark for Russia to answer each bomb on Serbia in tenfold against NATO countries. That's a very dangerous prospect.

It would be even worse during winter as we are in desperate need or Russian gas. We would be totally at their mercy.

nisse
07-10-2010, 05:19 PM
True. Which is why military methods arent' liekly to work, adn diplomacy needs to be tried.

Those that don't shoot never score. Doesn't hurt to try. This seems like a very sensible proposition. If Kosovo turns it down (which it prob. will), Serbia will have some more political ammunition, if nothing else.

Erm, no. Serbia wants into the EU (or some serbians, adn possibly past tense?). Russia isn't stupid and idealistic, it looks out for number one.

Remember what happened in Georgia where the "self determination of a people was being suppressed" this time it the real deal in Kosovo.
Very different matter - Georgia is right next to Russia, with few NATO bases around...and those georgians were given russian citizenship beforehand.

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Serbian President: Kosovo Situation Threatens War

Serbian President Boris Tadic has expressed grave alarm at recent reports that special security forces of Kosovo's police are to be deployed in Northern Kosovo.

According to Tadic, this is a very serious threat to peace and stability in Kosovo and even “an open threat for war”.

The Serbian President was referring to statements from Kosovar interior minister Bayram Rexhepi that Kosovo would send special police forces in its northern area, in which Kosovo's Serbian minority is concentrated. Rexhepi also claimed he has a written agreement with EU's Kosovo mission EULEX to that effect.

EULEX has denied this, at which Tadic expressed satisfaction, saying that Kosovo's authorities are the only ones responsible for the situation.

This development comes after tensions within the last days caused deaths and violence in Northern Kosovo.

Monday and Tuesday EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy was on a short visit to the Western Balkans, reiterating EU's committment to the integration of the region. Tuesday he visited Pristina and called for establishing the rule of law in Kosovo and an end to tensions.

Thursday the European Parliament adopted a declaration calling the five remaining member-states (Cyprus, Greece, Spain, Romania and Slovakia) that have not recognized Kosovo to do so. According to the EP, that would make EU's united efforts in the breakaway Serbian province more efficient.

http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=117975

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Nisse: You forget that Russia holds all the cards.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_C-7jylP6Cw0/SXdD3Q0D3HI/AAAAAAAABu4/ZAcGTEAIk-E/s400/russia_gas_pipelines_map.gif

Groenewolf
07-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Yes I can see Russia realistically intervening in Kosovo. Remember what happened in Georgia where the "self determination of a people was being suppressed" this time it the real deal in Kosovo.

The last time around the did some saber rattling, but little more. The more important question would of course would be how it would serve the interests of Russia

It would be even worse during winter as we are in desperate need or Russian gas. We would be totally at their mercy.

Desperate? That just means that we should look for other sources of fuel to provide heat during the winter. However this does of course could be a tactic being used by Russia, but probably not in combination with a Serbian military offensive. But more as part of the diplomatic game.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:27 PM
The last time around the did some saber rattling, but little more. The more important question would of course would be how it would serve the interests of Russia
Russia in 1998,1999 was a broken Russia. With Yeltsin still at the rudder. It was bankrupt and in no position to even demand anything. Russia in 2010 is a different story altogether

Desperate? That just means that we should look for other sources of fuel to provide heat during the winter. However this does of course could be a tactic being used by Russia, but probably not in combination with a Serbian military offensive. But more as part of the diplomatic game.
We will manage. Probably make a good buck out if too if we step out of NATO. But make no mistake. It won't be saber rattling.

nisse
07-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Nisse: You forget that Russia holds all the cards.

So why is the standard of living in Russian lower than in most EU countries?

I don't think anyone holds *all* the cards. As much as Europe needs to buy gas, Russia needs to sell it. At present EU is one of the easiest markets to access. They won't do anything stupid.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:30 PM
So why is the standard of living in Russian lower than in most EU countries?

I don't think anyone holds *all* the cards. As much as Europe needs to buy gas, Russia needs to sell it. At present EU is one of the easiest markets to access. They won't do anything stupid.
Plenty of other countries would want Russian gas. Russia is the middle man here and they make bloody good money. Russia's standard of living is lower because of corruption and because a lot of money goes into upgrading the military.

nisse
07-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Plenty of other countries would want Russian gas. Russia is the middle man here and they make bloody good money. Russia's standard of living is lower because of corruption and because a lot of money goes into upgrading the military.

Like which ones? The gas pipilines to China are still being built (as I recall). Similar situation with India. Who does that leave?

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Like which ones? The gas pipilines to China are still being built (as I recall). Similar situation with India. Who does that leave?
Well in that case NATO would have to be very, very quick if they want to attack Serbia because when those things are build it's all over.

But I don't think it would be very clever to do it. Face it: most NATO countries don't have the draft and our armies are a lot smaller.

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Well in that case NATO would have to be very, very quick if they want to attack Serbia because when those things are build it's all over.

But I don't think it would be very clever to do it. Face it: most NATO countries don't have the draft and our armies are a lot smaller.

Well, NATO still have a quite bit of troops (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Force#Contributing_nations) presently in Kosovo. So they could mount a defense and wait it out until reinforcements come -- and I don't think that would end so well.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Well, NATO still have a quite bit of troops (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Force#Contributing_nations) presently in Kosovo. So they could mount a defense and wait it out until reinforcements come -- and I don't think that would end so well.
They wouldn't hold out long against the Russians. The army in peacetime is in the millions. Our army, our whole army, is 25.000 people.

We could mobilise 2 million on paper but no one of my generation or younger has seen the draft. So that would take valuable months that we don't have. And the same goes for most European countries. F.i Britain... and also the United States of America. Because have no illusions: when the Russians dive in.. they do it with force. Overwhelming force.

poiuytrewq0987
07-10-2010, 05:49 PM
They wouldn't hold out long against the Russians. The army in peacetime is in the millions. Our army, our whole army, is 25.000 people.

We could mobilise 2 million on paper but no one of my generation or younger has seen the draft. So that would take valuable months that we don't have. And the same goes for most European countries. F.i Britain... and also the United States of America. Because have no illusions: when the Russians dive in.. they do it with force. Overwhelming force.

Well, I was talking about them holding out against a Serbian military offensive. :wink Who said anything about a Russian military offensive on Kosovo, for that matter, anywhere else in Europe?

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Well, I was talking about them holding out against a Serbian military offensive. :wink Who said anything about a Russian military offensive on Kosovo, for that matter, anywhere else in Europe?
Probably violence will not be initiated by the Serbs but by the Kosovars themselves backed by NATO. Serbia would not be so stupid to walk into a trap.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2010, 06:22 PM
On the site (http://www.srbija.gov.rs/vesti/vest.php?id=67390) of the Serbian Government:

Taking unilateral measures threatens stability in Kosovo-Metohija

Belgrade, 10 July 2010 – Minister for Kosovo-Metohija Goran Bogdanovic said that the announcement of the police minister in the provisional government of Kosovo, Bajram Rexhepi, that special police units will be sent to the north of Kosovo-Metohija in order to establish law and order shows who was behind the recent violent events in the north of the province.

His statement also clearly shows who wants to change the situation in the field just prior to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) adopting an opinion on Kosovo-Metohija, said Bogdanovic.

Anyone who wants a peaceful and negotiated solution has to be disappointed, but also seriously concerned with these announcements, which clearly represent an invitation to use weapons.

Bogdanovic recalled that in its last meeting, the UN Security Council warned that those who use unilateral measures will be responsible for tensions, riots and all bad consequences in Kosovo-Metohija.

Bajram Rexhepi told daily Koha Ditore that the Kosovo police has a signed agreement with EULEX to send special troops of the Kosovo police to the north of the province.

EULEX Chief Yves de Kermabon said in Pristina today that there has been no agreement on the deployment of special police units in the area of Kosovska Mitrovica.

Kermabon said that the situation in the north of Kosovo-Metohija is now peaceful and that the provincial police is in charge of maintaining order and peace in the area under the supervision, monitoring and counseling of EULEX.

Guapo
07-12-2010, 07:29 PM

There won't be anymore wars. NATO controls all of Serbia and the guberment and armed forces. NATO helped the Serb Army in 2001 smash Albanian terrorists in Serbia proper.

poiuytrewq0987
07-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha rejected recent speculations about a possible land-swap between Kosovo and Serbia, arguing that border changes in the Balkans are against Albanians' interests.

“I want to say out loud that protecting the current borders in the Balkans is in Albanians' interests, although I am the prime minister of Albania, a nation that lives in three other countries,” said Berisha during a speech at a summit in Dubrovnik this weekend. “I believe that protecting the current borders is essential,” he added.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/main/news/29390/

I wish Albania would just blow up and die.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2010, 04:27 PM
I think that what NATO should do is to give off a small warning to Albania: airstrikes on the UCK in Kosovo and on the palace of the Albanian Prime Minister himself.

poiuytrewq0987
07-13-2010, 04:30 PM
I think that what NATO should do is to give off a small warning to Serbia: airstrikes on the Serbian civilians in Kosovo and on the bomb shelter of the Serbian Prime Minister himself.

This is more likely.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2010, 04:30 PM
This is more likely.
Unfortunately.

Heretik
07-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Another bombing of Serbia is highly unlikely. USA (+"allies") has far bigger problems nowadays to worry about than to "impose democracy" in ex-yu countries.

poiuytrewq0987
07-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Another bombing of Serbia is highly unlikely. USA (+"allies") has far bigger problems nowadays to worry about than to "impose democracy" in ex-yu countries.

Yes, however you do have to wonder what will be their response should Srbija retake Kosovo via military means. I believe the next few days will be very crucial because on July 22, the ICJ will make a decision on whether the unilateral declaration of independence by Albanian Kosovars was legal. If it is declared illegal then we will see the abolishment of such Republic of Kosova; if legal then we can realistically see Srbija choose a military option to assert its sovereignty.

Heretik
07-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Man, Serbs are crazy, but not that crazy to try and regain KosMet through military actions. First and most important reason - there is no money for any serious operation, but in the (more or less, distant) future, military action is possible though I can't see it happening.

Guapo
07-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Yes, however you do have to wonder what will be their response should Srbija retake Kosovo via military means. I believe the next few days will be very crucial because on July 22, the ICJ will make a decision on whether the unilateral declaration of independence by Albanian Kosovars was legal. If it is declared illegal then we will see the abolishment of such Republic of Kosova; if legal then we can realistically see Srbija choose a military option to assert its sovereignty.

If that does happen then NATO would be giving them the green light but why start another conflict exactly and for what reason? Who would profit from it?

RoyBatty
07-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Regarding the Trepca mines and Serbia gaining control over them - out of the question. George Soros didn't spend millions on overthrowing Milosevic and screwing over Serbia for this to happen.

Regarding Serbia vs HATO and what Russia would do? - Russia (particularly while Medvedev is "President") will do nothing of course. In any case, the question of whether Russia may or may not need to support Serbia will not arise because Serbia already has a HATO / USA friendly puppet government in place.

Regarding Boris Tadic or that fat ugly toad Vuk Jeremic expressing "Serbian outrage" - Pay no attention, those two whores are just doing their usual cheap soap opera double act.

Regarding the chances of a Serbian Nationalist Party getting into power - Zero since the minorities in Serbia are all organised around the Soros banner and even the smaller ethnic Serb parties (including ones who claim to be at least somewhat Nationalist) are organised around the Soros banner. The population makeup of Serbia is such that under a democratic system based on majority coalition governments it is impossible for the Serbian Nationalists to obtain a majority.

RoyBatty
07-14-2010, 10:22 PM

There can and will only be one outcome.

I give you my personal guarantee that the ICJ will decide in favour of the independence declaration. These kinds of things aren't left to chance, neither are they decided by "Courts".

The script for this was written long ago and it certainly wasn't written by any silly kangaroo court such as the ICJ.

PS, Serbia will do nothing related to any kind of "military options". That's just crazy talk and wishful thinking. Ain't gonna happen.

Guapo
07-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Regarding the Trepca mines and Serbia gaining control over them - out of the question. George Soros didn't spend millions on overthrowing Milosevic and screwing over Serbia for this to happen.

Regarding Serbia vs HATO and what Russia would do? - Russia (particularly while Medvedev is "President") will do nothing of course. In any case, the question of whether Russia may or may not need to support Serbia will not arise because Serbia already has a HATO / USA friendly puppet government in place.

Regarding Boris Tadic or that fat ugly toad Vuk Jeremic expressing "Serbian outrage" - Pay no attention, those two whores are just doing their usual cheap soap opera double act.

Regarding the chances of a Serbian Nationalist Party getting into power - Zero since the minorities in Serbia are all organised around the Soros banner and even the smaller ethnic Serb parties (including ones who claim to be at least somewhat Nationalist) are organised around the Soros banner. The population makeup of Serbia is such that under a democratic system based on majority coalition governments it is impossible for the Serbian Nationalists to obtain a majority.

Who are you and who do you work for?

RoyBatty
07-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Who are you and who do you work for?

I work for the department of Living In The Real World, not the dept of wishful thinking.

Read and learn about this life my son.

Guapo
07-14-2010, 10:51 PM
I work for the department of Living In The Real World, not the dept of wishful thinking.

Read and learn about this life my son.

Nice.

Heretik
07-14-2010, 11:02 PM
PS, Serbia will do nothing related to any kind of "military options". That's just crazy talk and wishful thinking. Ain't gonna happen.

Never, and I repeat, NEVER, underestimate the power of the dark side*.

*balkanoid minds

RoyBatty
07-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Never, and I repeat, NEVER, underestimate the power of the dark side*.

*balkanoid minds

Remember to msg me after Jul 22 when the ICJ made their "decision" on Kosovo and remember what I wrote. You'll see I'm an oracle and don't need the "dark side".

Bekoz why?

Coz I'm already living inside the Matrix bro. I seen da future. The dark side (USA Great Satan & HATO) will get their way with Kosovo.

Guapo
07-14-2010, 11:48 PM
The day of humiliation for the west is coming. Serbian diplomacy will triumph over the American empire. The smart diplomacy of Tadic and Jeremic will pay off. Jeremic said yesterday that according to his sources the verdict will favor the Serbian side. Hang on brothers, victory will be ours. Get ready to party. Pyrros bring some ouzo.

Seriously, it is generally expected that the decision will be primarily favorable for Serbia. The ICJ does not want to open the floodgates for mass secessions around the globe. And since it is merely advisory and not binding it opens things up for further discussion and negotiation, which is what the United Nations has wanted all along. From a practical standpoint, all of Kosovo will never again be a fully governed part of Serbia.

Yet, it's clear that all of Kosovo cannot be a fully independent and separate country. Either some level of independent government will have to be agreed to or a reallocation of borders will be necessary in order to resolve the situation. And if the current leaders in Kosovo refuse any type of compromise after the ICJ has rendered their opinion, they will likely lose the support of many countries that have already recognized their declaration of independence. On top of that, the UN will never allow them to become members if they refuse to go along with the opinion of the UN's court.

Heretik
07-15-2010, 01:02 AM
Remember to msg me after Jul 22 when the ICJ made their "decision" on Kosovo and remember what I wrote. You'll see I'm an oracle and don't need the "dark side".

And I said something opposite?

RoyBatty
07-15-2010, 07:44 AM
The day of humiliation for the west is coming. Serbian diplomacy will triumph over the American empire. The smart diplomacy of Tadic and Jeremic will pay off. Jeremic said yesterday that according to his sources the verdict will favor the Serbian side. Hang on brothers, victory will be ours. Get ready to party. Pyrros bring some ouzo.

Some more fairytales:

The tooth mouse (or fairy) is real.
Santa Claus is really Mohammed in drag.
Jeremic and Tadic are Serbian patriots.

Jeremic's "sources" (is he reading tea leaves or just playing the fool with gullible Serbs) have "told him" that a "favourable" verdict is coming.

Riggghhhhtt......... He said so and he must be right. :thumb001:

Well, I've committed myself heavily to my position and am going to look like a complete idiot if I'm proven wrong. I don't much enjoy it when this happens so usually won't be so "certain" about my "facts" unless I were convinced about them.

Let's see what happens. :D

RoyBatty
07-15-2010, 07:45 AM
And I said something opposite?

Ahh yes, you're quite correct! My mistake.

Tingl Tangl
07-15-2010, 02:05 PM
This is canard. Serbia insists on whole of Kosovo being its territory and is not ready for any kinds of "swap".

Guapo
07-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Jeremic's "sources" (is he reading tea leaves or just playing the fool with gullible Serbs) have "told him" that a "favourable" verdict is coming.

Tadic and company weren't kissing Yankee ass for nothing. Jeremic said that it will be a moment of truth. He added that the ruling will also be a warning to all those in Pristina who thought they could change the basic norms of international law with their unilateral acts. Like you said, let's see what happens.

perikolez
07-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Recover Kosovo is an utopy for serbians. 90% of the population are hostil albanese people. The most logical would be the anexion of serbian majority zones in north of Mitrovica. On the other hand , is also time of the anexion of Sprska republic to Serbia . Bosniak muslims have the right of having their own country , but also serbians and croatians to live with their own people , and not in an artificial country.

Heretik
07-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Annexation (both the kosovo part and the srpska part) = military act = problems, so, not likely.

RoyBatty
07-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Tadic and company weren't kissing Yankee ass for nothing.

A$$kissers are people who are still in a position to trade. Tadic is their bitch, not a trader.

Jeremic said that it will be a moment of truth.

Let's just say that I don't associate words such as "Jeremic" and "truth".

He added that the ruling will also be a warning to all those in Pristina who thought they could change the basic norms of international law with their unilateral acts.

I guess there will always be a few people who cares to listen to this stuff but the way I see it "International Law" is whatever they with the biggest gun decide. In other words, "Law", "Courts" etc are all relative to whoever enforces (through use of force and violence) their decisions.

In layman's terms, unless there has been some kind of watershed policy shift amongst the USA's Foreign Policy makers (and I can't think of any reason why there would be one) why would they now suddenly reverse course on Kosovo? It makes no sense at all to do so.

Therefore to me there is no logic to what Tadic and Jeremic are proclaiming. As senior political figures I also don't believe that they could possibly be delusional.

Either they

- *REALLY* know something the rest of us don't (and I doubt this)

or

- they are deliberately misleading their electorate. (Far more likely in my view.)

Like you said, let's see what happens.

Indeed.

RoyBatty
07-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Kosovo independence not illegal, says UN court

News just in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10730573

The Lawspeaker
07-22-2010, 02:44 PM
We could have known.

Groenewolf
07-22-2010, 03:19 PM
No surprise, considering how much powerful interest groups are involved.

nisse
07-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Has there been any reaction from the Serbian government?

Heretik
07-22-2010, 03:45 PM
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2010&mm=07&dd=22&nav_id=68617

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2010&mm=07&dd=22&nav_id=68606

RoyBatty
07-22-2010, 07:21 PM
My take on it is this:

The "Serbian Government" are always very adept at pretending to be fighting Serbia's case and patriotic causes but it's all for show. They're really in the pockets of the USA / EU and their main talents are in bs'ing Serbian Nationalists and in placating Serbs who don't care but just want EU passports and jobs.

WWW Serbs (not here) usually get very angry with me when I point this out to them and then start whining that I'm anti-Serbian etc. but it's not the case.

I've lived through all this type of BS and seen it all before (and in the process saw my country disappear) so I think I know how the game works.

National Politicians are liars. They're bought and paid for to pretend to do one thing but really they are just keeping a lid on things under orders of the NWO.

Do yourselves a favour. For example, read up on Jeremic's academic background. You'll notice he's spent a lot of time being schooled in the West's Center's of Higher Learning. I think it's unlikely that his "education" was solely of an academic nature. Imo he's been nurtured and prepared for his role and position and the reason he occupies it today is because doors were opened for him on instructions from you-know-who.

Don't trust politicians guys. Don't believe them when they tell you this or tell you that.

Heretik
07-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Don't trust politicians guys. Don't believe them when they tell you this or tell you that.

Well, I cannot say anything against this. Politicians = scum (not trying to insult the scum of course)

Guapo
07-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Northern part of Kosovo should join Serbia immediately then. It would be legal according to International court of jesters.

Freedom for Northern Ireland!