PDA

View Full Version : classified this

barathron
05-27-2015, 10:18 PM
You must wasting hours looking for pictures of atypical Spaniards , gypsies , immigrants, putting filters to certain photos to look darker skin , making cherry picking ...

And then as examples of Italian ; only photos of blond Italian

You seem mentally retarded . ¿ You pretend to achieve with it? And all for avenge a type that is not Spanish and who told you that we are whiter ? So self-conscious are you? Do you not see that we do not care ? How many Spaniards have seen to do the same with you ? And if you make sure that in reality most are South Americans.

Let already else make the idiot. I thought this was a forum on European anthropology not a mental hospital . And I especially hurts we get to it between two nations as historically twinned .

Y ahora en castellano, que sé que me entendéis mejor.

Debéis de malgastar horas y horas buscando fotos de españoles atípicos, gitanos, inmigrantes, poniendo filtros a determinadas fotos para que parezca mas oscura la piel, haciendo cherry picking...

Y luego como ejemplos de italianos; solo fotos de italianos rubios

Parecéis retrasados mentales. ¿Que pretendéis lograr con eso? ¿Y todo por vengaros de un tipo que no es español y que os dijo que nosotros somos más blancos? ¿tan acomplejados estáis? ¿No veis que nos la suda? ¿Cuantos españoles habéis visto que hagan lo mismo con vosotros? Y si lo hacen seguro que en realidad la mayoría son sudamericanos.

Dejad ya de haced el idiota. Creía que esto era un foro sobre antropología europea no un frenopatico. Y me duele especialmente que lleguemos a esto entre dos naciones tan hermanadas históricamente.