PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on modern women

Katariina
05-28-2015, 03:15 AM
Do you think the mindset of most western women is becoming tainted by 3rd wave feminism, a society that promotes immorality, and/or a sense of growing entitlement? Because I do. And I'm a western woman.

Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men. Plus so many young women have no self-respect. They're nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull. I can't stand many young women my age. Not all of them, there are many classy, intelligent young ladies still out there.

What do you think of women in this day and age? And feminists, please, I'd like to hear your input, I am open-minded to opposing POVs.

SupaThug
05-28-2015, 03:25 AM
I am indifferent to those trashy women out there that are common nowadays!

N1019
05-28-2015, 03:26 AM
Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men. Plus so many young women have no self-respect. They're nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull. I can't stand many young women my age.

Yep... sadly, it's true. But they only oppress men who are stupid enough not to shout "next!" as soon as they discover she is another modern day degenerate. Self-respecting men learn pretty quickly to steer clear of those types, or just to use them for the satisfaction of their needs then move on. They have nothing else of value to offer. Ultimately, these modern day degenerates do more harm to themselves than anyone else, although broader society and the family unit also suffers.

SupaThug
05-28-2015, 03:29 AM
Why did you thumb me down Katrina?I didn't call all women trashy!

Katariina
05-28-2015, 03:32 AM
Why did you thumb me down Katrina?I didn't call all women trashy!
I'm so sorry, lol I meant to thumb you up! I fixed it :)

Seth MacFarlane
05-28-2015, 03:34 AM
Do you think the mindset of most western women is becoming tainted by 3rd wave feminism, a society that promotes immorality, and/or a sense of growing entitlement? Because I do. And I'm a western woman.

Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men. Plus so many young women have no self-respect. They're nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull. I can't stand many young women my age. Not all of them, there are many classy, intelligent young ladies still out there.

What do you think of women in this day and age? And feminists, please, I'd like to hear your input, I am open-minded to opposing POVs.

wow its suprising hearing this from an actual women I don't know how it is in other places but in America its bad. The bigger cities like nyc are even worse. I don't even have to go into details how they are because you've described it. There are still good women out here though. and yes feminism is making it worse. The sexual objectification of women in the media doesn't even compare to the way a lot of women objectify themselves. They think the world owes them because of their vaginas but then expect respect after portraying themselves as goldigging prostitutes . They can manipulate everyone they want because they are very likely to get away with it. I'm glad your a nice respectable women :) but if you ever want to turn to the darkside you can easily ruin lives without consequences :)

Annie999
05-28-2015, 03:40 AM
I definitely fit what could be conciedred a "modern woman". Im 32, not married and I can sustain myself, I work independenty in something very cool and I have time and freedom most people who work regular jobs don't. I've made trips around the world all by msyelf and I ussually get away with my goals (from recording a music album, print a book, etc). People always say im so confident.

At the same time I'm quite traditional too, I have strong values and believe in the traditional family roles: (the man should provide and the woman try to stay at home and raise the kids, at least in the first years of developemet.). I believe in chivalry, in a guy paying for dinner and them making the first move. I do believe men and women are different, but I don't think one is better than the other, just different and trying to deny masculinity and femeninity is stupid. So I do believe in equalty but I don't concider myself a feminist.

The thing is I don't want to feel pressured to do what society tells me: you're 32 so get married right away and have a bunch of kids. Don't get me wrong, I do want all that but at my own time when I meet the right guy. So, the fact I can live a happy life without whats expected from me in a traditional society automatically makes me a modern woman (or at least that's my impression).

N1019
05-28-2015, 03:43 AM
wow its suprising hearing this from an actual women I don't know how it is in other places but in America its bad. The bigger cities like nyc are even worse. I don't even have to go into details how they are because you've described it. There are still good women out here though. and yes feminism is making it worse. The sexual objectification of women in the media doesn't even compare to the way a lot of women objectify themselves. They think the world owes them because of their vaginas but then expect respect after portraying themselves as goldigging prostitutes . They can manipulate everyone they want because they are very likely to get away with it. I'm glad your a nice respectable women :) but if you ever want to turn to the darkside you can easily ruin lives without consequences :)

There is a serious lack of self-awareness and overvaluation on the part of these women. They can't see that they are mostly just ordinary girls (in many cases not particularly attractive etc.), and often fast approaching "the wall" in their 30s, but that's partly the fault of pathetic men who worship them like goddesses despite their not possessing anything of great value. It's like free market economics - high demand tends to put upward pressure on prices, sometimes raising prices well above their "inherent value", even if the product in high demand is ultimately trash or worthless. So, average women raise their prices due to the effects of feminisim and so on, and many men are willing to pay, burning their dignity, time and money in the process, which only feeds the bubble. What is going to make this bubble pop?

Katariina
05-28-2015, 03:47 AM

Your comment was refreshingly accurate. And ironically I am an American too lol so I know how bad it is! I'm not even a traditionalist conservative woman either. I'm just an independent, Christian, open-minded, academic who can't stand the retardation and indoctrination of young women nowadays. They're all brainwashed and weak and believe their vagina will "empower" them. Give me a break. If I was the head of the National Organization for Women, I would knock some sense into American women and tell them to grow the fuck up and stop blaming men for their stupidity.

Gooding
05-28-2015, 03:48 AM
I'm 41 and divorced. What keeps me sane is the notion that there are still honorable women out there with old fashioned values. The sad thing is, the older I get, the less likely I am to actually meet somebody like that in real life. Superficiality nauseates me and the good, solid values I've seen from a lot of the women in this forum bless me with encouragement that maybe someday I'll meet somebody suitable like that. :)

de Burgh II
05-28-2015, 03:49 AM
Truth be told I try to keep an open mind with women so I have no qualms seeing them as an equals; its only that loudmouth, extreme feminists that can take it overboard irrationally in some respects. The thing is when you try to understand their frame of mind; there can be no middle ground with them. They simply want people to conform to how they perceive it rather than finding a nicely laid out middle ground.

I can understand some injustices that may exist out there, but if we are to rationalize it in Westernized society; there is all of leniency for them to do whatever they set their minds to overall.

Seth MacFarlane
05-28-2015, 03:51 AM
There is a serious lack of self-awareness and overvaluation on the part of these women. They can't see that they are mostly just ordinary girls (in many cases not particularly attractive etc.), but that's partly the fault of pathetic men who worship them like goddesses despite their not possessing anything of great value. It's like free market economics - high demand tends to put upward pressure on prices, even if the product in high demand is ultimately trash or worthless. So, average women raise their prices due to the effects of feminisim and so on, and many men are willing to pay, burning their dignity, time and money in the process, which only feeds the bubble. What is going to make this bubble pop?

I was going to write this also . I totally agree. A lot of idiots fall for the womens shit. On the other hand smart men realize they aren't worth anything so they fuck and leave ( but they are more often called assholes , players etc ). I personally attract these type of women for some reason. They always like me first but im not stupid enough to worship them. Worshipping those types of women make you unattractive anyway because they always have guys kissing their ass.

Katariina
05-28-2015, 03:53 AM
I definitely fit what could be conciedred a "modern woman". Im 32, not married and I can sustain myself, I work independenty in something very cool and I have time and freedom most people who work regular jobs don't. I've made trips around the world all by msyelf and I ussually get away with my goals (from recording a music album, print a book, etc). People always say im so confident, etc.

At the same time I'm quite traditional too, I have strong values and believe in the traditional family roles: (the man should provide and the woman try to stay at home and raise the kids, at least in the first years of developemet.). I believe in chivalry, in a guy paying for dinner and them making the first move. I do believe men and women are different, but I don't think one is better than the other, just different and trying to deny masculinity and femeninity is stupid. So I do believe in equalty but I don't concider myself a feminist.

The thing is I don't want to feel pressured to do what society tells me: you're 32 so get married right away and have a bunch of kids. Don't get me wrong, I do want all that but at my own time when I meet the right guy. So, the fact I can live a happy life without whats expected from me in a traditional society automatically makes me a modern woman (or at least that's my impression).

I respect your views and I think you have every right to live your life the way you want. you seem very smart and independent. I agree with you, I believe in equality for both genders.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 03:56 AM
American women, under thirty, tend to be less fit and less knowledgable than past generations. There are many exceptions to the rule but the post-9/11 culture is much different than the pre-9/11 culture. There is less emphasis on basic education and more emphasis on social engineering. Children aren't as active and this inactivity continues throughout their adolescence and young adulthood. Gym class, recess, outdoor activities and simple play time are becoming things of the past. If it's not managed, controlled and scheduled, it's not happening. As a result, a larger percentage of girls here are borderline physically helpless. Many older kids don't even know how to tie their shoes. If you think I'm kidding, do a little research on the deterioration of motor skills that arose along with over reliance on technology. They're also less emotionally mature than we were. 25 is the new 15, and that's not a good thing. That's because they've been infantilized by their parents and society and they've never been called out on unacceptable behavior. They expect everyone else to accept their lack of common courtesy. We're expected to accommodate them.

I have many positive comments about the Generation Y and Millennial girls, though. They're more accepting of other people and new ideas. They're less likely to support failed paradigms. They're not as materialistic in my neck of the woods. I KNOW other places are different. Some of them care more about their communities and planet. They're more laid back in a positive way. I stress that I DON'T think my comments apply to all girls younger than thirty.

Katariina
05-28-2015, 04:00 AM
I'm 41 and divorced. What keeps me sane is the notion that there are still honorable women out there with old fashioned values. The sad thing is, the older I get, the less likely I am to actually meet somebody like that in real life. Superficiality nauseates me and the good, solid values I've seen from a lot of the women in this forum bless me with encouragement that maybe someday I'll meet somebody suitable like that. :)

Keep being hopeful, Gooding, they're out there! Your comment made me wish I had a pretty, 30 yr old friend I could hook you up with lol

Gooding
05-28-2015, 04:02 AM
Keep being hopeful, Gooding, they're out there! Your comment made me wish I had an older friend I could hook you up with lol

Hope springs eternal, Katariina!:thumb001: Usually I just tend to stumble into relationships :lol: It'll happen when I'm focused on something else, I'm sure. :)

Brianna
05-28-2015, 04:04 AM
Hope springs eternal, Katariina!:thumb001: Usually I just tend to stumble into relationships :lol: It'll happen when I'm focused on something else, I'm sure. :)

Meh. I miss my dog more than my ex.

Gooding
05-28-2015, 04:07 AM

LOL, I miss my in- laws' cat more than I miss any of them! :lol: Talk about interfering in- laws.. good Lord.. and a wife who just parrots everything everyone else says.. " have an independent thought once in awhile, why don't you!" is what I'd wanted to say and have said on many an occasion.. bleah.

Seth MacFarlane
05-28-2015, 04:25 AM

lol I said to my friend once " if people really want love why not just get a dog " I honestly think in black and white too much :rotfl:

Brianna
05-28-2015, 04:29 AM
lol I said to my friend once " if people really want love why not just get a dog " I honestly think in black and white too much :rotfl:

I think my dog just used me for the treats.

Arbeiter
05-28-2015, 04:29 AM

Promotes immorality? In regards of what type of morality? Religious morality?
If that's what you mean, I'm glad that the evil feminists are helping to destroy it. It's possible to create an ethical world without any kind of religious/traditional morality.

Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men.

Maybe in a few isolated cases, in general they are still being opressed.

Plus so many young women have no self-respect. They're nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull. I can't stand many young women my age. Not all of them, there are many classy, intelligent young ladies still out there.

People in general are becoming more lazy, nonintelectual, etc. That's how our society is molding us to be.
I don't think that being promiscuous and the other adjectives in this category should have this kind of bad connotation.

As a feminist (in the sense of equality between genders), I think that people should be free to do whatever they want as long as they don't harm or affect negatively other people's life.

Mortimer
05-28-2015, 04:36 AM
Im sad that there is so much divorce and that people dont found as many families as they did before, but i dont think the problem is only with the women as many guys are just as spoiled and unreliable and lazy and whiny and all that, i knew a girl who bought her ex-bf a new motorbike and he left her and cheated on her. she wanted children but he didnt. so its not always the womens fault.

Aviator
05-28-2015, 04:42 AM
Just wait until you start up university in August! You'll only feel worse about this subject :p

But I'm not too worried about it. There are still plenty of decent people around. Besides, behavior and general societal outlooks are always subject to change (especially in times of Economic hardship. Sooner or later..)

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-28-2015, 04:44 AM
What the heck. Who doesn't know how to tie their shoes? I've yet to meet someone who doesn't know how to tie their shoes. Maybe you were being a little dramatic with that comment. If you're older than seven and you still don't how to tie your shoes than its obvious you have problems. I wouldn't say this generation was physically helpless. Its not like they're walking around with crutches or wheeling themselves in a wheelchair.

Modern women aren't that bad and they don't all act the same way. I don't really have a strong opinion on this topic . I do think this generation relies too much on technology. In this day in age everything revolves around technology. Its changing and ruining this world. Eh what can you do about it? Its too late now. Technology is only going to get better over time.

I just wish things were like how they were in the 90's. Oh what I wouldn't do to go back to that time. Back then life was good. People were less narcissistic and more honest,genuine,down to earth,etc. They were no facebooks,twitters,cellphones,ipods and barely anyone owned a computer. I'm not that picky. To be honest I don't care how my woman acts lmao.

Just make sure she's Caucasian,hot and somewhat intelligent. I at least want to be able to have a decent conversation with her. Call me whatever you want to call me but i'll continue "worshiping" these modern white wimmenz because white is what I like. I wouldn't worship any other race of woman though.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-28-2015, 04:58 AM
What the heck. Who doesn't know how to tie their shoes? I've yet to meet someone who doesn't know how to tie their shoes. Maybe you were being a little dramatic with that comment. If you're older than seven and you still don't how to tie your shoes than its obvious you have problems. I wouldn't say this generation was physically helpless. Its not like they're walking around with crutches or wheeling themselves in a wheelchair.

Modern women aren't that bad and they don't all act the same way. I don't really have a opinion on this topic . I do think this generation relies too much on technology. In this day in age everything revolves around technology. Its changing and ruining this world. Eh what can you do about it? Its too late now. Technology is only going to get better over time.

I just wish things were how they were in the 90's. Oh what I wouldn't do to go back to that time. Back then life was good. People were less narcissistic and more honest,genuine,down to earth,etc. They were no facebooks,twitters,cellphones,ipods and barely anyone owned a computer. I'm not that picky. To be honest I don't care how my woman acts lmao.

Just make sure she's Caucasian,hot and somewhat intelligent. I at least want to be able to have a decent conversation with her. Call me whatever you want to call me but i'll continue "worshiping" these modern white wimmenz because white is what I like. I wouldn't worship any other race of woman though.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-because-i-m-a-champ-and-your-a-chump.png

Atvend
05-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Nothing has changed. The nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dul woman that you mention, is not a modern creation. Throughout all history the majority of the people, both men and women, have always lacked the intellectual capability to form their own opinions on a logically consistent manner and so have succumbed to whatever trendy and contemporary mentalities were around, no matter how irrational they were. The minority who didn't suffer this fate has traditionally had no power to change anything.

My parents suffered a lot from communism, "Never again" they said once they got free of it. And now I see my generation return once again to Marxist values and mentalities. There is no escape from this circular history.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 05:03 AM
If you think women haven't always had a propensity for cattiness, sleeping around, lying, sabotaging and power playing.. you haven't been paying attention.

It is in a woman's evolutionary nature to compete with other women for their male desire, women even 'dress up' to get attention of other women over men necessarily, for women everything is a competition, in the animal world it is the male animals fighting for the female, but in humankind.. the roles are reversed.
Because of the female position in society having a lesser role for so long, living under the thumb of their husband, women have also developed also a more covert manipulation of their partner, because if we never did.. we would of stayed primarily biological baby machines with no voice through history, only the rebellious women (rebelling against their gender role) seem to be remembered for this reason, such as Cleopatra or Joan of Arc.

The fact there are 21st century men lonely and living in their parent's basement because of the 'evil feminist' is no concern to me, women have always been this way.. but back in the heyday of religious emphasis, women were given little options but to listen to daddy, those days are going because many daddies aren't raising their children either or paying attention to their daughters until it's too late.

Wadaad
05-28-2015, 05:12 AM
My opinion on Modern Women (ie white wimmin) is that when this society finally collapses... Indian and Asians will have high incomes by then, maybe on par with the West, which means there will be millions of millionaires in those societies. They will come shopping for the white women they crave so much. Women of apricity, hope you enjoy life of concubinage in the suburbs of Bangalore and Beijing. You will definitely be in the kitchen then.

N1019
05-28-2015, 05:17 AM
My opinion on Modern Women (ie white wimmin) is that when this society finally collapses... Indian and Asians will have high incomes by then, maybe on par with the West, which means there will be millions of millionaires in those societies. They will come shopping for the white women they crave so much. Women of apricity, hope you enjoy life of concubinage in the suburbs of Bangalore and Beijing. You will definitely be in the kitchen then.

Now, that is the perfect justification for WWIII if I ever did see one... Take this, Asian playboys! lol
It's also a dream I've heard several Indians voice, "one day you'll be working for us". Dream on, wank wank haha.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 05:19 AM
Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men.

BTW, I don't like the misuse of the term, "girl power". It's sometimes obnoxious and offensive, especially when girls and radical feminists use it to berate and demean boys. Boys need to be helped rather than insulted. Girls do better in almost all categories now. Radical feminists ignore that. They act like it's 1960. They act like "Mad Men" is set in the present. I don't like sexism against girls. I also don't like anti-boy agendas and propaganda. Respect is a two-way street.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-28-2015, 05:40 AM

The fact there are 21st century men lonely and living in their parent's basement because of the 'evil feminist' is no concern to me, women have always been this way.. but back in the heyday of religious emphasis, women were given little options but to listen to daddy, those days are going because many daddies aren't raising their children either or paying attention to their daughters until it's too late.

I'm sure those guys in their parents basement have better organisms jerking off to hot women in porn than they would if they had sex with a fat chick like you. So I'm sure it is no concern to those men who live in countries were the majority of women are fat either (USA etc..). Fat chicks are not worth fucking and I should know since I've had sex with both thin chicks and fat chicks.

https://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/touche.gif

Where it does concern society is that beta males won't be productive unless they have a wife and kids to provide for and since the family is the nucleus of civilization and with the crumbling family structure etc.. all this contributes to a society that will inevitably collapse.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 05:42 AM

It's true. It's why some kids wear slip-on shoes and velcro shoes. Google it. You'll find articles about it.

I see many weak girls. They aren't physically disabled. There's a British study about the subject. Young girls are weaker than their moms and grandmas were at their age. They're less active. They're at risk for osteoporosis and osteopenia. They're more susceptible to eating disorders.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 05:54 AM
I'm sure those guys in their parents basement have better organisms jerking off to hot women in porn than they would if they had sex with a fat chick like you.

You sound like a jerk when you insult people for no reason. My cousins' sons are in high school, and they sound more mature than you do.

Óttar
05-28-2015, 05:59 AM
I think modern American women don't appreciate how good they have it, I believe most have little to no empathy for men and the male experience, and I think they are fickle and picky. If there's anyone walking around with a sense of entitlement these days, it's women, generally speaking.

BeerBaron
05-28-2015, 05:59 AM
Tainted? That's a nice way of putting it lol men are literally going half way around the globe to get away from western women.

Sarmatian
05-28-2015, 06:05 AM

You shall not generalize about all white women as there are different white countries.

Óttar
05-28-2015, 06:10 AM
You would be surprised how much money impresses women. I didn't realize until recently that women are the most expensive commodities there are. What's up with this? Can't women get their own money? It's been 30 years since they've needed their fathers' permission to get a credit card, there's nothing stopping them from becoming doctors and lawyers. Come on ladies...

Smitty
05-28-2015, 06:15 AM
You would be surprised how much money impresses women. I didn't realize until recently that women are the most expensive commodities there are. What's up with this? Can't women get their own money? It's been 30 years since they've needed their fathers' permission to get a credit card, there's nothing stopping them from becoming doctors and lawyers. Come on ladies...

A desire for security - it's within their nature. I may be outing myself as a caveman, but I think the natural order of things has the man as the provider and the woman as the supporter. It's really a marvelous system, although you'd never know it to look at contemporary culture.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 06:21 AM
No it seems a majority of men who are always referring to the 'feminist' fit this ammo.. men who are comfortable with themselves have no need to slander and insult the entire female gender for not pandering to their whims, there is someone out there for anyone in this world if they try and are a decent human being.

As for insulting me when you don't even know me at all, i guess you proved my point.. my sentence wasn't even about you or men on a whole, i am bothered by the notion men think girls are only attracted to jerks, not actually the case.. considering you seem quite endowed in your assumptions, but unlike you i won't be stooping to lowbrow insults over a sentence taken out of context.
I've never had trouble finding a guy, so good luck with your future endeavours xDDDD

Desaix DeBurgh
05-28-2015, 06:23 AM
You sound like a jerk when you insult people for no reason. My cousins' sons are in high school, and they sound more mature than you do.

She is a fat bitch jew feminist who showed careless disregard for the plight of many males under feminism that is reason enough to insult her. Also, in case you didn't, which is hard to believe given your hypatia level intellect, Jews are behind feminism.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 06:27 AM
She is a fat bitch jew feminist who showed careless disregard for the plight of many males under feminism that is reason enough to insult her. Also, in case you didn't, which is hard to believe given your hypatia level intellect, Jews are behind feminism.

You sound very insecure. I hope, for your sake, that you're not serious.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 06:29 AM

I'm 1/8th Ashkenazi yes, but i was raised by my stepdad, not my real dad.
Who says i'm a feminist, i'm not even American either.. so i don't know where you draw these comparisons from, feminism is hardly a big thing in Australia, where i'm actually from.. i believe in respecting people, but guys hating all western women on the account of a so-called shift in societal norms, there was never a difference, women have always been women, but just because they now have the ability to work and vote, suddenly they are 'no good' to their own men.
Everyone chooses their own partners, knock yourself out.. but if you don't want to be tarred with the same brush, don't do it to all western women.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 06:33 AM
Who says i'm a feminist, i'm not even American either.. so i don't know where you draw these comparisons from, feminism is hardly a big thing in Australia, where i'm actually from.. i believe in respecting people, but guys hating all western european on the account of a so-called shift in societal norms, there was never a difference, women have always been women, but just because they now have the ability to work and vote, suddenly they are 'no good' to their own men.
Everyone chooses their own partners, knock yourself out.. but if you don't want to be tarred with the same brush, don't do it to all western women.

He prefers gullible and malleable girls in their late teens. Older women know better.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 06:40 AM
He prefers gullible and malleable girls in their late teens. Older women know better.

Hah i'm 27 and way past all this schoolyard crap to be honest..

BeerBaron
05-28-2015, 06:42 AM
Who says i'm a feminist, i'm not even American either.. so i don't know where you draw these comparisons from, feminism is hardly a big thing in Australia, where i'm actually from.. i believe in respecting people, but guys hating all western women on the account of a so-called shift in societal norms, there was never a difference, women have always been women, but just because they now have the ability to work and vote, suddenly they are 'no good' to their own men.

You honestly think men don't think western women are any good because they work and vote? :picard2:

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 06:47 AM
I think modern American women don't appreciate how good they have it, I believe most have little to no empathy for men and the male experience, and I think they are fickle and picky. If there's anyone walking around with a sense of entitlement these days, it's women, generally speaking.

Aren't both sexes picky..? A guy isn't going to settle for just anyone either, not like in the old days when most people were married at 18 when it was more important to be married with children than with someone you really loved, as dating wasn't common to find that person and divorce was almost unheard of.

But you're right on the point that with more position in society, women are now choosing a selective type of man, but even in 3rd world countries, those women would rather go for a rich or successful man (if possible) than an available man living down the street. This is the impact of society today, with more power, comes more attitude.

Óttar
05-28-2015, 06:49 AM
A desire for security - it's within their nature. I may be outing myself as a caveman, but I think the natural order of things has the man as the provider and the woman as the supporter. It's really a marvelous system, although you'd never know it to look at contemporary culture.
I joined a Sugardaddy site just to see what girls in my neighborhood are on it, and it's crazy, Madison WI (a college town) is teeming with these women. I'm not even really rich, and even after talking with some of these ladies, I don't even really think they're after money per se, but it's like, this is how things are set up. Most women won't give men the time of day on free sites. If you have money though, you have guaran-damn-teed women/pussy anywhere in the world, any kind you want... It's all about that skrilla though.

We like to think of gangster rappers as low down and dirty, but when you get right down to it, money and sex are the two pillars propping up the whole system.

Do I think it's in women's nature? I don't know. But I think we can trace patriarchy (and yes, I do believe patriarchy is a thing, even though I am turned off by many radical feminists because I think much of radical feminism has become an echo-chamber), back about 10,000 years. It certainly doesn't show many signs of clearing up anytime soon, so this is the way things are. :ohwell:

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 06:50 AM
You honestly think men don't think western women are any good because they work and vote? :picard2:

Not at all, i was being sarcastic anyway.. referring more to the independence of western women.

BeerBaron
05-28-2015, 06:54 AM
Not at all, i was being sarcastic anyway.. referring more to the independence of western women.

Define independent western woman.

Smitty
05-28-2015, 06:57 AM
I joined a Sugardaddy site just to see what girls in my neighborhood are on it, and it's crazy, Madison WI (a college town) is teeming with these women. I'm not even really rich, and even after talking with some of these ladies, I don't even really think they're after money per se, but it's like, this is how things are set up. Most women won't give men the time of day on free sites. If you have money though, you have guaran-damn-teed women/pussy anywhere in the world, any kind you want... It's all about that skrilla though.

We like to think of gangster rappers as low down and dirty, but when you get right down to it, money and sex are the two pillars propping up the whole system.

Do I think it's in women's nature? I don't know. But I think we can trace patriarchy (and yes, I do believe patriarchy is a thing, even though I am turned off by many radical feminists because I think much of radical feminism has become an echo-chamber), back about 10,000 years. It certainly doesn't show many signs of clearing up anytime soon, so this is the way things are. :ohwell:

And this is a major reason why I'll likely never get married. Material success is not my destiny, I fear. :sad:

I agree that patriarchy is real, though not nearly so much now as in the past. But I think it's a reflection of gender, not a social construct that created gender roles. Obviously, it's been abused at times though. I won't contest that point with anyone.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 07:04 AM
Define independent western woman.

The assumption she must also be a feminist.

I don't really understand the notion how western women are any different in attitude to other women around the world, i understand being more financially capable or at least living in countries as such, but how can they be tarred as worse and that western men want to 'get away from them', as you mentioned earlier.. You can't honestly think everyone must be the same, at least i hope not, but everyone is allowed their own preference.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 07:08 AM
And this is a major reason why I'll likely never get married. Material success is not my destiny, I fear. :sad:

I agree that patriarchy is real, though not nearly so much now as in the past. But I think it's a reflection of gender, not a social construct that created gender roles. Obviously, it's been abused at times though. I won't contest that point with anyone.

Well, no one should be pressured into marriage.. marriage seems to be less and less important to the sexes, when it used to be all about familial security.
I don't care about money at all, never been rich, but i've always been able to live on affording the essentials. I know many women do abuse it though, but why i can't put my head into that space.

Prism
05-28-2015, 07:09 AM
Majority are slutty, eh hem excuse me "permiscious" .

For example I really liked my first girlfriend and I was ready to have sex with her after some months dating, but by the time we were ready I have overheard rumours about her saying that she had oral sex with two guys and both of them were just guy friends not even exes and that she had also given about 6 handjobs to other random guy friends. I asked her friends if these things were true and they said yes I later confronted her and I broke it off. I'm glad as hell I didn't have sex with her, she wanted to seem as a different person towards me but I discovered her real side.

I was a virgin and 15 at the time by the way and she was a "virgin" who had done everything else but intercourse.

She did all this before we started dating, but still I was disgusted.

Óttar
05-28-2015, 07:24 AM
I'd be willing to bet most women aren't that conversant with feminist ideology. Part of me wishes that they were though, just because I would really like to wrap my head around some of the stuff they come up with. On the one hand, they talk about male privilege (TM), but they haven't been men one day in their lives, I think they look at the TV and see Obama and 40+ men as presidents, but they don't take into account the other 3.5 billion men out there in the world.

Patriarchy means Pater + archein so that means "rule of fathers..." So maybe they have a point. I don't know. Something to think about... That's for sure.

BeerBaron
05-28-2015, 07:30 AM

I don't really understand the notion how western women are any different in attitude to other women around the world, i understand being more financially capable or at least living in countries as such, but how can they be tarred as worse and that western men want to 'get away from them', as you mentioned earlier.. You can't honestly think everyone must be the same, at least i hope not, but everyone is allowed their own preference.

Everyone no, but there is such a thing as cultural mannerisms and norms. Western women are entitled, eastern women in general aren't they are extremely realistic.

Western women are very different from from eastern women. I'll quote an eastern ex "god the women here act like gorillas" "why are girls here so fat, wow, no man in my country would touch them" "god you were right, they are so un lady like"

And men do want to get away from them, statistics in marriage willingness rates among men in the west have dropped, while marriage rates to foreign women have gone way up. Marrying a foreign girl used to be mainly a military thing, US in particular, soldiers, sailors ect would take foreign wives they met on deployment. Its not just a military thing anymore.

Also obesity and overweight issues are almost none existant with eastern women that are in their dating years, that is no where near women in the anglosphere who are overweight. and no, guys do not like fat girls, a guy that says he does is only lying because he knows he cant do better.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 07:32 AM
I'd be willing to bet most women aren't that conversant with feminist ideology. Part of me wishes that they were though, just because I would really like to wrap my head around some of the stuff they come up with. On the one hand, they talk about male privilege (TM), but they haven't been men one day in their lives, I think they look at the TV and see Obama and 40+ men as presidents, but they don't take into account the other 3.5 billion men out there in the world.

Patriarchy means Pater + archein so that means "rule of fathers..." So maybe they have a point. I don't know. Something to think about... That's for sure.

A man can never understand the full mindset of a woman anymore than a woman can imagine what it's like to be a man.. we have different brain wirings and individually people are all different in their attitudes to each other as well.
In history fathers and men have always been important, as they say, every man needs his father and daughters too, men aren't going to stop being important and neither are women for the survival of mankind, we have to get along otherwise society will crumble or become very unaligned, no one should step on the other.

Prism
05-28-2015, 07:33 AM

I actually can't stand people my age, not just the women but then men too, generally speaking of course.

I rarely meet, well have only met once a girl ( my age ) who I could talk to about politics and philosophy and I was crazy about her, finally I had met a girl who had a brain I thought, not to mention she was beautiful ! Here's the problem although she was intelligent she had these other problems you talk about, she had the lowest self esteem ever and her ex-boyfriend even abused her physically and yet she had such low self esteem that she still "loved" him and instead he broke it off with her after a while, she used to slash her wrists aswell wtf ? . Before I found this out I really liked her she had only had sex with one guy and she had been with him for 3 years so it was normal.

So what i'm saying is your right although they might be permiscious they have other problems instead, the average woman of this generation.
Well after three days of knowing her I made a move and I got rejected, yet in a party she got drunk and did something with an ex-friend of mine, so I don't think she was really that innocent as she wanted me to think.

After a few weeks she got back with her ex, she was just trying to make him jealous by pulling me along, I guess.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 07:40 AM
Everyone no, but there is such a thing as cultural mannerisms and norms. Western women are entitled, eastern women in general aren't they are extremely realistic.

Western women are very different from from eastern women. I'll quote an eastern ex "god the women here act like gorillas" "why are girls here so fat, wow, no man in my country would touch them" "god you were right, they are so un lady like"

And men do want to get away from them, statistics in marriage willingness rates among men in the west have dropped, while marriage rates to foreign women have gone way up. Marrying a foreign girl used to be mainly a military thing, US in particular, soldiers, sailors ect would take foreign wives they met on deployment. Its not just a military thing anymore.

Also obesity and overweight issues are almost none existant with eastern women that are in their dating years, that is no where near women in the anglosphere who are overweight. and no, guys do not like fat girls, a guy that says he does is only lying because he knows he cant do better.

Is that all it is down to.. weight?
I can obviously see health has declined in the west, but it does irk me a little when overweight (for instance) men will judge women on their external appearance when they aren't perfect themselves.. we can say both men and women in the west do have this health decline and should be subject to equal scrunity, but criticising someone over their weight won't make them loose weight and help themselves, i've always believed it had something to do with self-ignorance, routine but also depression, i have a friend who was always skinny but up until she finished university, got a full time job and remained with the same guy for 8 years now, she has totally shifted in how she once was, her sister from as early as i can remember has been obese, even as a baby and i do worry, does she not think she'll die of a heart attack one day.

The western world is blessed with such excess that it's begun to plague our minds and bodies because not living without, you won't know discipline or self-restraint at all.
Eastern people may only be 'skinny' as they aren't living in the standard we are, but once they are, they will invitably shift towards the same unless a change is done with 'packaged food'. I've met plenty of larger eastern people, Australia is highly multicultural but genes do play a factor in 70% of people's weight, the other 30% is lifestyle.

Women do get fat, birthing children will do that to you.. the Victorian age had plenty of fat women who were once skinny pre-birthing and by the help of the corset xD (with no unhealthy diet though), so i do wonder.

Óttar
05-28-2015, 07:51 AM
I was a virgin and 15 at the time by the way and she was a "virgin" who had done everything else but intercourse.
That's because people are hung up on Sex = Sexual intercourse. I think people need to let go of all this stuff. We're primates who engage in sexual activity. OK... What then? It's all just what you assign to it.

Prism
05-28-2015, 07:53 AM
That's because people are hung up on Sex = Sexual intercourse. I think people need to let go of all this stuff. We're primates who engage in sexual activity. OK... What then? It's all just what you assign to it.

Man, it's normal I didnt want to have sex with a girl who had been giving out handjobs and blowjobs like they were handshakes.

BeerBaron
05-28-2015, 07:53 AM
Is that all it is down to.. weight?
I can obviously see health has declined in the west, but it does irk me a little when overweight (for instance) men will judge women on their external appearance when they aren't perfect themselves.. we can say both men and women in the west do have this health decline and should be subject to equal scrunity, but criticising someone over their weight won't make them loose weight and help themselves, i've always believed it had something to do with self-ignorance, routine but also depression, i have a friend who was always skinny but up until she finished university, got a full time job and remained with the same guy for 8 years now, she has totally shifted in how she once was, her sister from as early as i can remember has been obese, even as a baby and i do worry, does she not think she'll die of a heart attack one day.

The western world is blessed with such excess that it's begun to plague our minds and bodies because not living without, you won't know discipline or self-restraint at all.
Eastern people may only be 'skinny' as they aren't living in the standard we are, but once they are, they will invitably shift towards the same unless a change is done with 'packaged food'. I've met plenty of larger eastern people, Australia is highly multicultural but genes do play a factor in 70% of people's weight, the other 30% is lifestyle.

Women do get fat, birthing children will do that to you.. the Victorian age had plenty of fat women who were once skinny pre-birthing and by the help of the corset xD (with no unhealthy diet though), so i do wonder.

No, it's down to many things, im not writing a fucking essay on it, the short is women aren't feminine, they are entitled, manly, vulgar, overweight and trashy. Thats the general concensus.

The weight is just an easy illustration because think about it.....what sane man would think a woman is capable of raising children when she can't even take care of her own health?

It's exactly as you said, men and women are wired differently. Men judge women on looks the same way women judge a man on career or ability to provide, dont bother saying they don't everyone knows its bullshit.

Men don't give 2 shits about your fancy degree or what you've accomplished, they care if you are pretty and feminine.....thats it. The only guys that "care" are politicians and guys that have to marry proportional to their families standards, ie very upper class people and politicians ect. And you always find them banging the hot maid anyways, so.

You've probably spent zero time in eastern countries, they have access to all the garbage food people in the west eat, they do it in moderation, this stereotype that the west is so blessed with excess is absolute rubbish.

Sure women get fat while pregnant.......now all the women that have kids you know that are still fat that have them would not exist. Go to Russia, and just look around, you will see loads of skinny very attractive women, with young children.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 08:17 AM
No, it's down to many things, im not writing a fucking essay on it, the short is women aren't feminine, they are entitled, manly, vulgar, overweight and trashy. Thats the general concensus.

The weight is just an easy illustration because think about it.....what sane man would think a woman is capable of raising children when she can't even take care of her own health?

It's exactly as you said, men and women are wired differently. Men judge women on looks the same way women judge a man on career or ability to provide, dont bother saying they don't everyone knows its bullshit.

Men don't give 2 shits about your fancy degree or what you've accomplished, they care if you are pretty and feminine.....thats it. The only guys that "care" are politicians and guys that have to marry proportional to their families standards, ie very upper class people and politicians ect. And you always find them banging the hot maid anyways, so.

You've probably spent zero time in eastern countries, they have access to all the garbage food people in the west eat, they do it in moderation, this stereotype that the west is so blessed with excess is absolute rubbish.

Sure women get fat while pregnant.......now all the women that have kids you know that are still fat that have them would not exist. Go to Russia, and just look around, you will see loads of skinny very attractive women, with young children.

I love these assumptions, i lived in Singapore for a while. LOL My stepdad is part Chinese.
You can speak for yourself, sir and can be attracted to whatever you want, i don't care to be honest, it doesn't concern me.. but don't speak for the whole of the world, we can all see the problems that are out there and it goes further than weight but that's for another time.

Sarmatian
05-28-2015, 08:21 AM
What do you think of women in this day and age?

The processes we witnessing today are pretty natural developments of social structure with little involvement of ruling class.

One of the major concerns in life of every single individual is security. Naturally men are tuned to provide all types of security to themselves on their own or rather in small groups of trusted relatives/friends. For women it was different, throughout the history their security depended on others just because of their child bearing and nurturing role. That simple fact put men in position of power making virtually all women dependant on some specific person/s. It's worked fine in early societies when all people were more or less equal, self-sufficient, independent and survival of family was of highest priority.

Then societies evolved into more and more complex entities in which that dependence of women on men was still in force for a long time eventually allowing men to abuse this advantage. For hundreds, if not thousands, of years the whole institute of relationships between sexes and marriage was based on this setup. It's rooted so deep in us that we can barely differentiate our natural inherent instincts from those cultural constructs we learning from social environment in early periods of our lives.

Today society developed to the level where security of an individual is provided by state institutions if not to 100% then as close to it as it has never been before. As result many women, often being pragmatic to the point of cynicism, see little practical reasons for themselves to devote their entire lives to a specific man. More to that, judicial system was altered in such a way that women today are guaranteed same rights as men have while leaving burden of social obligations largely on men shoulders. Simply put women have a right to demand with next to no obligations to give anything in return. It came from the fact that we can't easily turn away from centuries of previous experiences and produced regulations based on modern, rather underdeveloped, views on equality but with heavy mix of old instinctive and cultural preconception on sexes and their roles. Now since even law itself allows certain group of people to abuse the system it will be abused by nearly everyone in said group with a few conscious exeptions such as yourself asking questions if it's the right way to go.

And you have all reasons to be concerned as such society can't survive on the long run because the social model compromises the very basic reproductive mechanisms. It is the way to degradation and eventual extinction of all societies where such order of life is implemented. Then other social groups will take over the living space of extinct group turning few survivors into lowest social strata, basically slaves. So yes, you or your daughter may end up being a sex slave of some brown fella.

Sarmatian
05-28-2015, 08:42 AM
Well, no one should be pressured into marriage.. marriage seems to be less and less important to the sexes, when it used to be all about familial security.

Here we can see one of the biggest mistakes modern people tend to make in regards to family and its purpose. Too many people in recent past and today view family as a tool for providing their own security.

Ideally family is an environment created by two emotionally mature individuals for the purpose of raising physically and mentally healthy offspring. Family is all about kids and kids only. If you have a need to satisfy your own desires or compensate for your own fears you shouldn't seek family but lover/sponsor/master or whatever else that can give you what you need. There is a possibility to combine it all in one but the environment for the kids should always be a top priority far above anything else.

But what I'm on about? Immature selfishness of modern younger people is so astonishing they would rather go extinct than dedicate their lives to childcare.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Here we can see one of the biggest mistakes modern people tend to make in regards to family and its purpose. Too many people in recent past and today view family as a tool for providing their own security.

Ideally family is an environment created by two emotionally mature individuals for the purpose of raising physically and mentally healthy offspring. Family is all about kids and kids only. If you have a need to satisfy your own desires or compensate for your own fears you shouldn't seek family but lover/sponsor/master or whatever else that can give you what you need. There is a possibility to combine it all in one but the environment for the kids should always be a top priority far above anything else.

But what I'm on about? Immature selfishness of modern younger people is so astonishing they would rather go extinct than dedicate their lives to childcare.

Back in the old days, people would only have sex within marriage and for the purpose of bringing forth children, now that hindrance from needing to be married has driven down the degree of people getting married, but i do agree that children being bought up within a marriage of their parents and both parents taking care of said children properly brings children who are physically and emotionally healthy in the first place, however some marriages don't work out and hinder the child's happiness or alternatively a child can be raised minus one biological parent or even both and become very emotionally affected, it is rare not to be, if they have missed out on what their friends had.

XvThomas_LysergicV
05-28-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm sure those guys in their parents basement have better organisms jerking off to hot women

Organisms.... I didn't know men and women could have organisms. I think you meant to say orgasims. Oh my gerd I just had the best organism of my life dammit jk. Yeah I agree man. You're a champ and i'm a chump. I want to be cool just like you. Nah... I might be a chump but at least i'm doing what makes me happy.

It's true. It's why some kids wear slip-on shoes and velcro shoes. Google it. You'll find articles about it. There's a British study about the subject. Young girls are weaker than their moms and grandmas were at their age. They're less active. They're at risk for osteoporosis and osteopenia. They're more susceptible to eating disorders.

I'll look it up one of these days. I still can't believe there are some who still don't know how to tie their shoes. Its obvious their mother and father failed as parents if they couldn't even teach their children how to tie their shoes. In the United States, People in this generation are definitely not as active as previous generations. Men and women are only gong to get weaker as more time passes and as the technology gets better. I'm not saying everyone is going to end up weak though.

BeerBaron
05-28-2015, 08:53 AM
I love these assumptions, i lived in Singapore for a while. LOL My stepdad is part Chinese.
You can speak for yourself, sir and can be attracted to whatever you want, i don't care to be honest, it doesn't concern me.. but don't speak for the whole of the world, we can all see the problems that are out there and it goes further than weight but that's for another time.

What part of my first bloody sentence did you not understand? I blatantly said "No, it's down to many things, im not writing a fucking essay on it, the short is women aren't feminine, they are entitled, manly, vulgar, overweight and trashy."

:picard2:

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 08:57 AM
What part of my first bloody sentence did you not understand? I blatantly said "No, it's down to many things, im not writing a fucking essay on it, the short is women aren't feminine, they are entitled, manly, vulgar, overweight and trashy."

:picard2:

Calm down, dude.. have a beer or something xD

Unome
05-28-2015, 09:35 AM
Your opinion on modern women
Very, very low…

And you're very rare, with a conservative/traditionalist mindset (call me!).

Women should focus on homemaking, traditional marriage, raising (their own biological) children, defending heterosexuality, heteronormality, homogeneity, traditional values, european culture, heritage, lineage…

Too many western women are slutty, without pride, dignity, honor, really anything of value or distinction.

The west needs 'higher' women, of a lordly nature and wrought from divine minds.

щрбл
05-28-2015, 09:43 AM

I like them as they are. Also, what you describe does absolutely NOT correspond to my reality.

Prism
05-28-2015, 10:04 AM
I like them as they are. Also, what you describe does absolutely NOT correspond to my reality.

Read it again, western women. Balkan women have always had and still seem to have respect for themselves, unlike many western women.

Lightman
05-28-2015, 10:05 AM

We need to bring back chattel marriage will be restored as the wife will become personal property to the husband and the woman's legal rights and obligations were subsumed by those of her husband, in accordance with the wife's legal status of feme covert.

Tekken
05-28-2015, 10:15 AM
I am extremely on the fence and undecided about this question.
My main principle is: Does it hurt evolution and genetic health on the basis of Eugenics?

It seems to me that no matter what feminism says....The top women genetically speaking, will reproduce at a higher rate than the lower level ones.

A woman without kids, who does not want to reproduce, does not want a partner, etc...On average how is her attractiveness and mental capacity (as a woman)?

I think a top level woman will always value a man who works hard, who isn't insecure, who knows what he wants.
And she will always offer him kids.

So the point is....Yes alot of the feminist ideology is hurtful: Less kids, less family values, etc.
But statistically speaking....Are we really seeing a decline of the nations affected? Is feminism really hurting us?

I just feel that no matter what, we remain animals, with a behavioral set which will never change from age 0 to 2015.
It runs too deep to be controlled by ideas like Feminism or other.

I do think Technology is a much bigger threat to society though, which is another topic.

A final point on behavior:
Im also very much on the fence about the so called "feminist induced behavior". As a Western man I like strong independent women, not submissive women like Asian or Eastern Euro women.
Yes there are limits to this (if the woman starts behaving like a man), but I dont see this as a major problem to Western society. In fact as a far right guy, I enjoy seeing that Women are getting involved politically and helping us. Why not?

Though purely from an employment point of view, It annoys me to see more women in the workforce competing with us men.
Again different problem.
But I live with it, I think from a moral point of view, it makes sense that women should have the right to employment on the same basis as men.

Grenzland
05-28-2015, 12:17 PM
The typical 3rd wave feminist are still a very small minority in Germany. They are just the loudest and claim they speak for the other women too.
I guess it's the same in the other Western nations. I'm not sure about the Swedes and don't have any idea about American women.

Generally I guess the media portrays modern women false.

Katariina
05-28-2015, 05:02 PM
If you think women haven't always had a propensity for cattiness, sleeping around, lying, sabotaging and power playing.. you haven't been paying attention.

It is in a woman's evolutionary nature to compete with other women for their male desire, women even 'dress up' to get attention of other women over men necessarily, for women everything is a competition, in the animal world it is the male animals fighting for the female, but in humankind.. the roles are reversed.
Because of the female position in society having a lesser role for so long, living under the thumb of their husband, women have also developed also a more covert manipulation of their partner, because if we never did.. we would of stayed primarily biological baby machines with no voice through history, only the rebellious women (rebelling against their gender role) seem to be remembered for this reason, such as Cleopatra or Joan of Arc.

I think women were oppressed for a long time in history, but with the conclusion of third and second wave feminism which helped to level the playing fields and promote equality once and for all in many places, third wave in the western world is simply complaining about phantom problems. Women in oppressed nations throughout Africa need feminism. Girls in the UK, America, Aussie, etc. are more privileged than not and need to stop whining when they have the world at their finger tips. Feminism itself is a sexist and one-sided ideology. Dual-gender rights should be the campaign for all. I understand the tropes of women, but feminists ignore the idea that men suffer too 99% of the time, though they vehemently dismiss it when confronted. When we see a headline of "Gender Equality" for a public presentation, the majority, if not all, of the time only women's issues are being discussed and there is a tendency to passively or directly put blame on men.

I know women have always had an inclination toward these vices, but if you listen to the voices of the older generations of women, they will tell you women seem to be less "together". With all this financial and social independence (i.e.: outspoken, career driven woman who is in control of her sexuality), there seems to relatively be a dropping level of happiness and overall emotional contentedness, especially in relationships. This a proven fact that women's happiness is annually falling while men's is going up. Why is that? Because they are never content with equality and stability, they only want more. And this deterioration of women's self-respect, self-esteem, and self-awareness is greatly in part due to technology - the vanity, obsessiveness, insecurity, and apathy it brings. This is obviously affecting men too, they are experiencing the negative qualities as well. I believe it has more greatly shifted the attitudes/social mindset of women though because of their biological susceptibility of their own emotions.

щрбл
05-28-2015, 05:12 PM
Read it again, western women. Balkan women have always had and still seem to have respect for themselves, unlike many western women.

I have been living on the Balkans and in the west, shortly in Scandinavia and generally love travelling around Europe. I simply have never seen the "nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull" woman (quoting OP). She just doesn't exist outside the television or perhaps I might have missed her...

Katariina
05-28-2015, 05:22 PM
BTW, I don't like the misuse of the term, "girl power". It's sometimes obnoxious and offensive, especially when girls and radical feminists use it to berate and demean boys. Boys need to be helped rather than insulted. Girls do better in almost all categories now. Radical feminists ignore that. They act like it's 1960. They act like "Mad Men" is set in the present. I don't like sexism against girls. I also don't like anti-boy agendas and propaganda. Respect is a two-way street.

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better. Women naturally have a tendency to excel at school, social interaction, etc. etc. Even though men may succeed more in more logic-centered areas and spacial reasoning, they sometimes lack the social tenacity of women and so can fall behind early in their education due to lack of will to engage in classroom discussion, ask for help, or ask questions. This is why my two brothers struggled their way through school while I breezed through it easily. College is dominated by women too, I wonder why. Feminists ignore these little tropes of men all the time. A male child needs just as much attention and care as a female child. Empowering girls with "girl power" and leaving the boys in the dust in an injustice.

Nehellenia
05-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Exactly! Couldn't have said it better. Women naturally have a tendency to excel at school, social interaction, etc. etc. Even though men may succeed more in more logic-centered areas and spacial reasoning, they sometimes lack the social tenacity of women and so can fall behind early in their education due to lack of will to engage in classroom discussion, ask for help, or ask questions. This is why my two brothers struggled their way through school while I breezed through it easily. College is dominated by women too, I wonder why. Feminists ignore these little tropes of men all the time. A male child needs just as much attention and care as a female child. Empowering girls with "girl power" and leaving the boys in the dust in an injustice.

Women used to be the ones without any power or freedom but now, they use their 'womanhood' status in order to reap rewards almost as a minority, gifts for no special reason and attention from men without any attraction necessarily, because they can.. they are using their looks mostly for gain and not a genuine connection with the guy, that i do dislike myself, i don't like any form of user, male or female.. both sexes do it, but females do have a tendency to do it a lot to guys, guys have to stop looking at the outer appearance of a girl and start smelling the bullshit before them as well, they can't blame all women for their own bad experience, women know that appearance is the thing that drive men's interest but they have to start looking toward their personality as well, are they caring or do they seem like a bitch? >.<
It doesn't matter if a person is the most good looking in the world, a mean bitch will always be unattractive.. and users have no geographical distinction, society is making people more like this appearance obsessed and narcissistic, both genders are kidding themselves to think that's not true.. like Nigerian men scamming lonely older women to Eastern European women hunting for a western husband so they can leave their poor country, think with your head and know the person, not with your 'appendage'.

This is not feminism, only exploitation and it gives other women a harder time to find a guy who will generalise the entire gender on a few bad choices, i assume 'radical feminists' have had bad experiences with past guys or a mean father, but it's not an excuse to step on or generalise everyone either.

Katariina
05-28-2015, 06:05 PM
I have been living on the Balkans and in the west, shortly in Scandinavia and generally love travelling around Europe. I simply have never seen the "nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull" woman (quoting OP). She just doesn't exist outside the television or perhaps I might have missed her...

You may have missed her. 80% of all the other 30-and-under-women I know fit in this category to varying degrees. Then again, I live in America, so in some places in the western world, the women may have different social mindsets and morals. Many women here, I can assure you from first hand experience, are obsessive about having a relationship, have extremely low self-esteem and display little to no self-awareness, and repress their intellect to that of a middle-schooler for the rest of their lives because they'd rather rely on anything but knowledge - their looks and social finesse are enough apparently.

Prism
05-28-2015, 06:08 PM

Depends where you go though, Scandos I think tend to be more educated, when I said west I meant more so British, Germans, French and Iberians.

Prism
05-28-2015, 06:12 PM
You may have missed her. 80% of all the other 30-and-under-women I know fit in this category to varying degrees. Then again, I live in America, so in some places in the western world, the women may have different social mindsets and morals. Many women here, I can assure you from first hand experience, are obsessive about having a relationship, have extremely low self-esteem and display little to no self-awareness, and repress their intellect to that of a middle-schooler for the rest of their lives because they'd rather rely on anything but knowledge - their looks and social finesse are enough apparently.

The USA is an extreme case though, obviously what you stated exists in Western Europe more than Eastern Europe but in a less percentage as the US.
Seriously you don't want to know what my thoughts on average American intelligence is :laugh: .

The average woman who has these qualities in Europe would even be slightly more intelligent then her American cousin.

vrahshipka
05-28-2015, 07:35 PM
Trashy women have existed in past times as well, but today such behavior is often promoted, or at least not frowned upon.

As for traditional roles, nobody can force a woman to cook and do housework, but a woman who does this is more often very respected by her husband than not.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 11:21 PM
I'll look it up one of these days. I still can't believe there are some who still don't know how to tie their shoes. Its obvious their mother and father failed as parents if they couldn't even teach their children how to tie their shoes. In the United States, People in this generation are definitely not as active as previous generations. Men and women are only gong to get weaker as more time passes and as the technology gets better. I'm not saying everyone is going to end up weak though.

I'll try to find pertinent articles, on tying shoes, for you. There are several out there. I know there's a British study on the subject of declining strength. My comment on American girls is based more on personal experience and observation.

Brianna
05-28-2015, 11:29 PM

Some people, on both sides, go as far as to demand segregated classes based on gender. They say that boys and girls learn in different ways and at different speeds, so it would help everybody if teachers tailored their classes to fit each group of students' learning styles. This is okay to a point but I think it grossly ignores the fact there are not only differences between the sexes but there are also differences within the sexes. IMO, it's also best if boys and girls learn to get along with each other. Segregated classes are fine for private and parochial schools. I'm not sure that it's the best way to go in public schools.

Smitty
05-29-2015, 01:28 AM

I would never pressure someone into marriage personally, but from a societal perspective, the West would do well to get back to a more family-centric worldview. We're dying out, and I don't like it.

I don't care about money at all, never been rich, but i've always been able to live on affording the essentials. I know many women do abuse it though, but why i can't put my head into that space.For those who do care about money, I can't blame them at all. It's a reasonable expectation - not wealth per se, but the ability to provide a decent living.

Smitty
05-29-2015, 01:43 AM
The top women genetically speaking, will reproduce at a higher rate than the lower level ones.

I strongly disagree with this. It doesn't take much for a woman of any quality to find a man who will have sex with her, and it takes even less to get pregnant. In my experience, the lowest class women have the most children, at least in this day and age.

Marshmallow Fluff
05-29-2015, 02:00 AM
I agree with everything you stated, but you forgot they're also very materialistic. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/x8Q9447.jpg

Nehellenia
05-29-2015, 06:39 AM

BeerBaron earlier stated himself ''men don't care about your fancy degree or intelligence, just being attractive and feminine. thats it''
...that is the very thing that makes your point, if you don't want to be screwed around with a girl whose pretty on the outside but dense on the inside, pick better women.

Everyone gets old and suddenly when looks are fading, what are people with the personality of a peanut going to do, have a ton of surgery? I really have no idea what people with no form of intelligence talk about with each other, i've always wondered that.. what is there? But i hate the narcissistic attitudes that not only grip men, but also women who think they are entitled to the best of everything forever with no reason for it xD
My sister sounds like the type of girl you are describing, but it's a real shame as she has the capability of supporting herself and learning from experience, my cousin is 29, never been in a relationship, a virgin and still waiting for the 'perfect guy like in the movies' to take her away from reality.. but i'm not really getting it.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 04:35 AM
I know a few tumblr feminists. I ran in a circle in my school years that was comprised of that kind of outsider, with several reactionary feminists and 'allies' and a very high proportion of LGBT people, including several transsexuals. The members of the group were aged no more than 23 years old, and spanned about eight years from eldest to youngest, which seemed a lot to me at the time. They were nice to me, and I still count many of them amongst my friends, albeit now more distantly. Infighting within that group was extreme, as it is with all incestuous, close-knit tight-packed groups I have associated with, certainly compared to the most pacifist groups, 'pairs or small groups of outdoorsy men.' Regardless, they were pleasant people and I even hooked up with one or two of the girls. The group was left-wing almost to a man - at the time I was a fascist, I think they tolerated my views as a novelty - and ultra-feminist literally to a man (whereas right-wing ideas were rare, they were tolerated for the most part, anti-feminist ideas invoked ire, always). I drifted apart when I went to university, though I occasionally still met up with them until I left for Italy.

All people have flaws, theirs tended to be about image. How they were seen. A majority had or have dreams of going into the arts. The one I'm still closest to is indeed an actress, some of the others, boys and girls, are musicians, etcetera. Relationships flared up and died down very quickly. Drama and gossip fuelled the group. The relationships were hard to keep up with; betrayal and intrigue was quite intense. People fucked and fucked each other over, made up and then did it all over again, taking a perverse pleasure in turning their life into some kind of soap. To their credit they were not a very pretentious bunch, though of course there're always one or two exceptions.

The most hardcore feminist women amongst them were outspoken, argumentative, reactionary, looking for something to argue over. Some were smart and some were dumb. They'd found their stand and they stuck to it. Much was spoken of slurs against various minority groups and how they were prejudiced. White men were not demonised, however. I mean, pretty much everyone there was white, anyway. Perhaps that's just an internet thing.

I suppose people reading this will raise an eyebrow when I described myself as a fascist and ask how then I could have interracted peacefully with them. Clearly, I must be lying, or not value my views highly, and it's the latter of the two. I sought companionship. And in my opinion, you care far too much about the 'modern woman.' Look, everyone wants their lives to be meaningful, whereas in reality your lives are all pointless, so people find cause celebres. Some people are tumblr feminist, some people are MRAs, some people spend their lives combatting both these groups, some people are neo-nazi skinheads, some people are anti-fas. It's really just something to do. And for every woman who's a tumblr feminist, there's a man who's doing the same thing. It's not 'a group of women,' it's a subculture. Young people do that. Old people do it too, though they often have more things on their plate with which to occupy themselves. And so I, taking time every so often to remind them that the State was the most important thing and that they should bear in mind how best to serve the UK and not themselves, got on quite well with them. They were interesting, at the least. I always accept the hand of friendship, come it from an anti-Semite, a communist, a dying old lady or a street thug. People are fun. My current close circle doesn't really have any of them, though it does have another friend who does too many drugs and is ruining his life. I'd rather my kid were a tumblr feminist, you know. There are worse things out there.

Would I date one? I don't know. I'm a very apathetic person. People with causes are cute, but I'd prefer a more chilled person that only holds opinions nominally, like I do, and understands the futility of everything, and chooses to just enjoy herself with me. Do I view them as some kind of threat to my, or your, way of life? Your way of life must be quite weak for that to be the case. It's a small subset of humanity. BeerBaron is, sadly, like several other commenters, jaded and cynical and eager to blame some 'other' for his maladies; the truth is, Kataarina, you're far, far more representative of Western Women than is the person you describe in the OP. They're just louder. And, because they're rarer, they're also far more interesting, from an outside perspective, so we talk about them more. Media game, isn't it.

Watch out for your own pocket; if you can't get a meaningful relationship, blaming it on Dworkin or anyone but yourself is just passing the buck and avoiding the obvious solution: self-improvement. It doesn't matter what people in Austin or Ljubljana are doing, or even two streets over. People are entitled to lead their lives as they please, and this group was and probably still is finding like-minded people with whom to shoot the breeze. Wasting time thinking negatively about that is sad, but I assume it occupies you and you enjoy thinking about it, so power to you.

Remember, we all die eventually. Don't get an ulcer over other people.

BeerBaron
05-31-2015, 05:42 AM
BeerBaron earlier stated himself ''men don't care about your fancy degree or intelligence, just being attractive and feminine. thats it''
...that is the very thing that makes your point, if you don't want to be screwed around with a girl whose pretty on the outside but dense on the inside, pick better women.

Everyone gets old and suddenly when looks are fading, what are people with the personality of a peanut going to do, have a ton of surgery? I really have no idea what people with no form of intelligence talk about with each other, i've always wondered that.. what is there? But i hate the narcissistic attitudes that not only grip men, but also women who think they are entitled to the best of everything forever with no reason for it xD
My sister sounds like the type of girl you are describing, but it's a real shame as she has the capability of supporting herself and learning from experience, my cousin is 29, never been in a relationship, a virgin and still waiting for the 'perfect guy like in the movies' to take her away from reality.. but i'm not really getting it.

The whole problem with your way of thinking is you equate feminine with, girly, materialistic, and narcissistic.

You actually are a perfect example of why western women in general should be avoided, they actually believe that femininity equals narcissism, materialism, child like behavior and irrational over emotional responses.

Dressing to look your best, taking care of your body and being feminine are none of those things. Think of a woman in a 50's era movie since you can't seem to grasp any point of reference that is outside your satellite tv selection.

I'll state it again since it will take a while to get through that extremely thick skull of yours, probe around, and hopefully run into that pea bouncing around. Being feminine does not mean being childish, rude, slutty, materialistic, narcissistic or any of that.

If you're gonna quote someone, try actually quoting them, instead of what you think fits better for your little speech. Copy and paste is not really hard to do, I said
Men don't give 2 shits about your fancy degree or what you've accomplished, they care if you are pretty and feminine.....thats it I never said they don't care about intelligence.

I know you're upside down and all but try to at least do that correctly.

Unome
05-31-2015, 05:46 AM
Women used to be the ones without any power or freedom
I hope you don't actually believe this feminist bullshit. That's an outright lie and falsehood espoused by feminists, that "women never had any power/freedom" combined with "ebul whitey keepin us down!". No no… that has nothing to do with history or men.

It has to do with you as an individual.

Liberalism is a disease that convinces young people (especially women) that you can defy nature. That a man can be a woman, or a woman can be a man. This is wrong. It is completely false and unnatural. Once you accept yourself as a woman then you'll see the lie that feminism is.

A real woman would never need an '-ism' to define herself.

Don't delude and victimize yourself, based on gender, or it makes you appear weak to everybody else.

Same with negroes and non-whites…

Brianna
05-31-2015, 06:15 AM
I hope you don't actually believe this feminist bullshit. That's an outright lie and falsehood espoused by feminists, that "women never had any power/freedom" combined with "ebul whitey keepin us down!". No no… that has nothing to do with history or men.

It has to do with you as an individual.

Liberalism is a disease that convinces young people (especially women) that you can defy nature. That a man can be a woman, or a woman can be a man. This is wrong. It is completely false and unnatural. Once you accept yourself as a woman then you'll see the lie that feminism is.

A real woman would never need an '-ism' to define herself.

Don't delude and victimize yourself, based on gender, or it makes you appear weak to everybody else.

Same with negroes and non-whites…

She told the truth. Women were oppressed and persecuted due to their gender. The Wright Brothers flew their first airplane before American women were allowed to vote. Black men were allowed to vote before women of any race. Women indeed were discriminated against in all aspects of life. One doesn't need to be a radical feminist to recognize these historical truths. Women were treated in unfair and unjust ways for millennia. You don't have to be a liberal to admit that. You also don't have to be a liberal to believe that girls and women shouldn't be forced into roles proscribed by perfect strangers' belief systems. Allow everyone to be everything that they can be on an even playing field. This is common decency.

Unome
05-31-2015, 07:04 AM
She told the truth. Women were oppressed and persecuted due to their gender.
You are victimizing yourself, thus announcing to the rest of the world, and men, that you are powerless, weak, and pathetic.

If women were powerless (which you're not, and it's a simple lie) then you are either perpetuating this powerlessness, or, lying and thus making yourself seem weaker than you are.

Perhaps females compensate in areas with deceit, cunning, lies, and treachery?

Óttar
05-31-2015, 07:16 AM
She told the truth. Women were oppressed and persecuted due to their gender. The Wright Brothers flew their first airplane before American women were allowed to vote. Black men were allowed to vote before women of any race. Women indeed were discriminated against in all aspects of life. One doesn't need to be a radical feminist to recognize these historical truths. Women were treated in unfair and unjust ways for millennia. You don't have to be a liberal to admit that. You also don't have to be a liberal to believe that girls and women shouldn't be forced into roles proscribed by perfect strangers' belief systems. Allow everyone to be everything that they can be on an even playing field. This is common decency.
Yes. As late as the early 20th century, laws were enacted to keep women as economically, socially, and politically disenfranchised as possible. In many cases, women were not entitled to any inheritance, they could have violence committed against them by their husbands without any legal recourse, and they could be committed to mental institutions by their husbands for no reason whatsoever again without any legal recourse.

Nehellenia
05-31-2015, 07:35 AM
Yes. As late as the early 20th century, laws were enacted to keep women as economically, socially, and politically disenfranchised as possible. In many cases, women were not entitled to any inheritance, they could have violence committed against them by their husbands without any legal recourse, and they could be committed to mental institutions by their husbands for no reason whatsoever again without any legal recourse.

Yep.. i'm not spouting this from the air, this is how it *used to be*.
It isn't anymore since women fought for equality and have it (at least most of the world), but third wave feminism to me is pushing the envelope even further, so i will find all the definitions from a website so everyone is understanding.

"The First Wave:
What historians refer to as "first-wave feminism" arguably began in the late 18th century with the publication of Mary Wollstonecraft's Vindication of the Rights of Woman (1792), and ended with the ratification of the Twentieth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which protected a woman's right to vote. First-wave feminism was concerned primarily with establishing, as a point of policy, that women are human beings and should not be treated like property.

The Second Wave:
The second wave of feminism emerged in the wake of World War II, during which many women entered the workforce, and would have arguably ended with the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA), had it been ratified. The central focus of the second wave was on total gender equality--women as a group having the same social, political, legal, and economic rights that men have."

Third-wave feminism's "radical fanaticism" is expressed. Essentially, the claim is that gender equality has already been achieved via the first two waves, and that further attempts to push for women's rights are either irrelevant and unnecessary, or are excessively pushing the pendulum towards advantaging women over men and exaggerating the state of women in modern western society. This issue is seen manifesting itself in the heated debates over whether or not affirmative action initiatives really are creating societal gender equality, or are actually disadvantaging/punishing white, middle-class, males for a biological history that they have merely inherited.

This context i do disagree with, because it sounds to me, like they are trying to replant themselves higher than men and that isn't 'gender equality'.
They also claim to be pushing against gender violence, reproductive rights, reclaiming derogatory terms, the threat of rape (attached to their appearance) and support for women who work and look after family, which is positive in essence, but their prior wishes comes at a cost.

Countries like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia for instance, where showing your hands or an ankle is enough to get you lashed, these places will never be places of equality/freedom again, but Afghanistan and Iran at least once were to a point. To find the cause of third-wave feminism, you need to find the roots of the movement and 1st and 2nd waves were very honorable but over time now, when people have everything they could want, some may will invent more demands... and their opposition reminiscence a nostalgic past that was less idealistic in reality.

Brianna
05-31-2015, 07:40 AM
You are victimizing yourself, thus announcing to the rest of the world, and men, that you are powerless, weak, and pathetic.

If women were powerless (which you're not, and it's a simple lie) then you are either perpetuating this powerlessness, or, lying and thus making yourself seem weaker than you are.

Perhaps females compensate in areas with deceit, cunning, lies, and treachery?

Your reply has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my post. Let's not even bother, okay?

Brianna
05-31-2015, 07:43 AM

Thanks for getting it. Things have greatly improved since then. Just in case someone twists my words again: we have it much better now!

Nehellenia
05-31-2015, 07:48 AM
My grandma used to be beaten by her husband and got pregnant with 7 children, because no catholics divorced and you were made to stick it out even back in the 50's, even if your husband was a jerk to you, or cheated on you.. rape in marriage wasn't even a crime in some countries until the 1980's. Social pressure of the time was that women had to follow their husband and families would even prevent any separation in order to keep the 'image or facade intact', so many women who divorced their husbands were largely spinsters for most of their lives afterwards, at least once the social era changed for the better for them.

Don't say because you don't like a movement, that it never existed.. that's just saying you don't have an argument, it is unpleasant so you want to deny it's creedence.
You don't have to like it, but it doesn't mean it had no cause to exist in the first place.

Lightman
05-31-2015, 08:03 AM

John Lennon was right about one thing is that women are the niggers of the world. Always nagging and complaining about bullshit. You mentioned that women couldn't vote when the Wright Brothers were flying their plane. Are you forgetting something? The Wright brothers were males and they pioneered airplanes and what did women do at the time to deserve voting? Women contributed to virtually nothing. We all know that men and women have the same average IQ but whats important in so far as out at the tails of the curve that mean that the number of men with IQs of 160, say, be five or six times greater than the number of women with IQs of 160. Maybe that's why there are very few women mathematicians and musical composers, and 99% of the scientists and inventors of history are men. One time they did a nationwide talent search for high level mathematicians. He finds these students when they’re anywhere from ten to fifteen years of age and he gets them into universities. He finds very few women each year, very few girls. The top fifty are always males. He goes through at least fifty males before he finds a female who’s next in rank, and there are always fifty or so males ahead of them in math talent. There are many great male musical composers but what about women, but you probably haven’t heard of more than a couple of them and you’d have to name fifty male composers, at least, before you got to one that was on a par with the most famous woman composer. Also there are no great women mathematicians, and there are no great women chess players. Also when America was founded only white male adult property owners were allowed to vote not niggers, joozes, queers, and women. Women don't deserve any rights or dignity because there are only privileges and privileges are earned and women did not earn any privileges at all due to lack of achievements. Women will always be subservient to men and nothing more than a baby factory and a sex toy and that is what nature intended.

Lightman
05-31-2015, 08:04 AM
delete

robar
05-31-2015, 08:59 AM

Not true. Historically first only phew I do not have that much knowledge about U.S. history
First you have to understand, that the role of the State were much more limited than today, it started with military function, the role of the state was to defend the country from outside conquest, than legal functions added, later then economic functions,and social fuctions etc...Generally as the role of the state changed so did the participation of women , for example no queens in the early midle ages later it was accepted it lagged behind ,but thats it .
You are wrong women could vote before 1911 .some of them
No country before the first world war was a true democracy,so when did you get that men could vote before 1911 some of them could some of them not..

Unome
05-31-2015, 12:52 PM
Your reply has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my post. Let's not even bother, okay?
You mentioned the Wright brothers, but, why don't women innovate? Why don't women create? Why don't women contribute to civilization?

Let's be honest, it's not about men "keeping you down". That's just a petty, pathetic excuse. Maybe it's because there is something fundamentally different between males and females, ever consider that? Yes, it is about your liberal mindset, refusing to accept gender division and understand yourself as a woman first.

Nobody "stopped" women from being or becoming anything throughout human history.

Here's the bottom-line. Women don't contribute because women don't need to contribute to society, to live and thrive, to be happy and prosperous. Society and civilization is a cocoon for women, which women take for granted and abuse. Women complain about "lack of freedom" on one hand, but never give up privilege, based on gender alone, on the other. You can't have your cake and eat it too, pick one.

Safety, security, privilege… or freedom.

Here's another truth.

The female gender has no ambition, passion, or true desire for freedom. Because the first step out toward freedom, is fear. And women are allergic to fear, naturally cowardly, compared to the average male. Yes, this is due to your nature. Females are risk-adverse; males are risk-prone. The average male willingly takes (stupid, insane) risks, just to impress a pretty girl.

Face the facts. It's not about "oppression". That's just a feminist lie. It's about what you lack, as a woman. Call it "lacking a pair of balls" if you will…

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 02:00 PM
Unome, but women accomplish quite a lot nowadays, and it is certainly true they were restricted before. They weren't allowed to get university degrees until 1920, and focus on education was slight. Despite this there were many examples, from Boadicea who conquered the area I grew up in, to Empress Matilda, to Elizabeth I, to Empress Victoria, to the Queen, to Thatcher, all revered as strong, strong leaders, and they're by no means the only examples in British history (though they are arguably amongst the best). A woman wrote the code for the Apollo 7 mission, women wrote a lot of literature in the 19th century. Even in the Bible women such as Deborah and Ya'el can be strong military figures.

Anyhow, enough with the random examples, I think it should be obvious that it's nothing to do with 'in-built gender roles' and rather idiots like you insisting women have to fit a certain outline. My own mother set up two schools, the current incarnation of the British Governmental pro-bono service, and is one of the countries most important lawyers (according to the people who compile such a list for the Times, which also lists her birthday). My household was, regardless, quite 'traditional,' modern orthodox Jewish, etc.

You're talking out of your arse, and your posts aren't doing you a credit. I advise you to stop for now.

Unome
05-31-2015, 02:47 PM
So we agree then, a woman is a failure according to her individuality, not by some "systematic oppression by ebul whitey".

Therefore feminism is a sham.

Antimage
05-31-2015, 02:49 PM
i like modern women feminism is ok to me

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 02:51 PM
So we agree then, a woman is a failure according to her individuality, not by some "systematic oppression by ebul whitey".

Therefore feminism is a sham.

Why do whites have anything to do with it? You're so defensive and reactionary. No, that's not what I said, I said despite of obvious restrictions, women have always wanted to, and oftentimes succeeded in, doing something that you think should be restricted to men.

Straw man arguments are weak, Unome, I expected more of you.

Unome
05-31-2015, 03:02 PM
doing something that you think should be restricted to men.

Straw man arguments are weak, Unome, I expected more of you.
Where did I claim that such & such task should be restricted to men?

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 03:18 PM
Where did I claim that such & such task should be restricted to men?

So you concur all fields should be open to both sexes? Excellent, good chat.

NatiaCutie
05-31-2015, 04:16 PM

I think every sensitive person would agree to this. There is no reason to tell people they can't or they shouldn't be allowed to study or work in the field they like.

Dylan
05-31-2015, 04:22 PM
I think every sensitive person would agree to this. There is no reason to tell people they can't or they shouldn't be allowed to study or work in the field they like.

on the basis of identity that would be completely unreasonable. on the basis of skill, people should certainly be restricted from various occupations (but this is merely stating what you said in a different way)

BeerBaron
05-31-2015, 04:53 PM

Absolutely not, the military is a great example. Support roles fine, frontline combat hell no.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 05:00 PM
Absolutely not, the military is a great example. Support roles fine, frontline combat hell no.

Why not? If they're able to pass training (without any concessions) that's OK. 3 women have joined the USMC. Nothing wrong with that.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 05:02 PM
Why not? If they're able to pass training (without any concessions) that's OK. 3 women have joined the USMC. Nothing wrong with that.

Were you part of the military? Did you see the women there? They are a danger for their team.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 05:04 PM
Were you part of the military? Did you see the women there? They are a danger for their team.

Were you? And if you were, were women there?

In the police they do fine.

Empecinado
05-31-2015, 05:11 PM
I'd never date seriously a girl who is not anti-feminist. My last gf thought feminists should be burnt, so go figure xD

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 05:21 PM
Were you? And if you were, were women there?

Yes, yes and they are a danger. They aren't deployed in combat anyway.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 05:24 PM
Yes, yes and they are a danger. They aren't deployed in combat anyway.

Exactly, you didn't serve with women in combat.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 05:30 PM
Exactly, you didn't serve with women in combat.

Besides all political correctness and gender equality the important persons know (like every body else except some NatiaCuties) that women aren't effective infantry soldiers. Less stable, less trained, less reliable, etc. pp.
The few women in my unit were hated because they were just there because our Military has a quota and they search for any woman, talented or not. But in real fighting units, special units etc. there are no woman.

Not even the IDF uses them. Training yes, combat no. That's the usual woman in Military.

Unome
05-31-2015, 05:31 PM
My position is that feminism is a sham when claiming that "males have prevented women from doing X or being Y".

This is false. It was never a matter of preventing women to do or be anything. The true source of inhibition is found within females themselves. Females do not have that same inspirational, passionate desire, which explains the extreme rarity of notable women throughout history, and now, even when the modern western woman has all the privilege and opportunity in the world.

What does she do with all her newfound power?

Buy some shoes.
Some earrings.
Gossip about clothing.
Make duck-lips selfies, posts them on the internet.

Wow, women, wow! Good job. You really proved men wrong.

The rate of miraculous people, based on gender, is still 100 men to 1 woman.

Not impressed.

Feminists need to step-up the arguments and reasoning, although this will be hard, you know, with the emotionalism and sentimentality of women, yes?

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 05:38 PM
Besides all political correctness and gender equality the important persons know (like every body else except some NatiaCuties) that women aren't effective infantry soldiers. Less stable, less trained, less reliable, etc. pp.
The few women in my unit were hated because they were just there because our Military has a quota and they search for any woman, talented or not. But in real fighting units, special units etc. there are no woman.

Not even the IDF uses them. Training yes, combat no. That's the usual woman in Military.

The IDF does use women in limited combat roles. The British Army also has female combat medics, two even died in Afghanistan, plus female combat pilots.

Look, quotas aside, if you do what the USMC did and open your gates, but not lower the standards at all, and 3-4% of your soldiers are eventually women, that's fine. Men are stronger on average but there are always outliers.

In terms of mentality and reliability, I may not have served in a war (have you?) but I have certainly experienced female officers in high-pressure situations and they've been flawless.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 05:42 PM
In terms of mentality and reliability, I may not have served in a war (have you?) but I have certainly experienced female officers in high-pressure situations and they've been flawless.

Congratulations.
In Germany in there are also armoured police units who use pretty woman. That's because a mob of 100 hooligans can easily push back 10 armoured police men but doesn't dare to hit one single pretty women.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 05:55 PM
Congratulations.
In Germany in there are also armoured police units who use pretty woman. That's because a mob of 100 hooligans can easily push back 10 armoured police men but doesn't dare to hit one single pretty women.

I laughed. Anyway, the point is, there's no reason to block them from joining.

Lightman
05-31-2015, 06:07 PM
This all wouldn't be an issue if we had compulsory rape/reproduction camps for feminists. The aim of creating rape camps to rape and forcibly impregnate the worst Feminists in our society would be twofold. It will crush The Woman's ability to accumulate economic and political power, execute people who undertake commerce in contraceptive and pornographic products and services or who miscegenate. Two in order to make the 10-20% of women who are cutting into the birthrates with their voluntary replacement of children with things like Lesbianism and single career woman masturbation as a lifestyle choice, compensate for women who are unable to reproduce for socio-economic reasons brought on by so called "globalization". We will finally smash the idea of gynarchy in humiliating circumstances that would demoralize and antagonize the enemy.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 06:12 PM
I laughed. Anyway, the point is, there's no reason to block them from joining.

This was not a joke. Pretty women are used to de escalate the situation.

http://www.neuepresse.de/var/storage/images/np/hannover/meine-stadt/hooligan-oder-polizeiopfer-96-fan-vor-gericht/52955520-1-ger-DE/Hooligan-oder-Polizeiopfer-96-Fan-vor-Gericht_ArtikelQuer.jpg

Anyway, Police and Military isn't the same by far.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 06:13 PM
edit

Sorry for doublepost.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 06:24 PM
Anyway, Police and Military isn't the same by far.

K. But your opinions are not informed, because you haven't seen it happen.

The powers that be have decided it is fine.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 06:25 PM
This all wouldn't be an issue if we had compulsory rape/reproduction camps for feminists. The aim of creating rape camps to rape and forcibly impregnate the worst Feminists in our society would be twofold. It will crush The Woman's ability to accumulate economic and political power, execute people who undertake commerce in contraceptive and pornographic products and services or who miscegenate. Two in order to make the 10-20% of women who are cutting into the birthrates with their voluntary replacement of children with things like Lesbianism and single career woman masturbation as a lifestyle choice, compensate for women who are unable to reproduce for socio-economic reasons brought on by so called "globalization". We will finally smash the idea of gynarchy in humiliating circumstances that would demoralize and antagonize the enemy.

Virgin detected.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 06:25 PM
K. But your opinions are not informed, because you haven't seen it happen.

If they suck at the training I'm pretty sure they suck in combat too. :rolleyes:

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 06:28 PM
If they suck at the training I'm pretty sure they suck in combat too. :rolleyes:

But I'm not advocating for 50-50. I'm advocating for no restrictions. Like in the US. As I said: three marines. Not 115,000. That's good.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 06:30 PM
Virgin detected.

Or a DOM guy! :)

Hi Lightman, share your interesting opinion with us! :D

Lightman
05-31-2015, 06:38 PM
Virgin detected.

Look at this callow obtuse fuckwit trying to be cleverer-than-thou that thinks women should be allowed to serve in the frontlines. Whats the matter you got some premenstrual syndrome?

mikhail
05-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Modern women are the most sluttish there have ever been. The fact that incels still exist in this day and age is baffling.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Look at this callow obtuse fuckwit trying to be cleverer-than-thou that thinks women should be allowed to serve in the frontlines. Whats the matter you got some premenstrual syndrome?

Butthurt virgin detected.

Lightman
05-31-2015, 07:03 PM
Butthurt virgin detected.

Look at this alpha male! Just looking at his pictures gets girls moist! Yeah right. How many girls did you fuck in your life? Probably only one so far and your still in your prime, not very impressive but not surprising since your a beta and you got lucky. You might fuck another girl in your 20s but after that you'll just become a beta provider for the rest of your life only attracting gold digging sluts.

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 07:04 PM
:thumb001: :D

And there we are again! :D

Desaix DeBurgh
05-31-2015, 07:06 PM

Actually, I think there are concessions like when it comes to to pull ups in order to pass the physical fitness test to officially be a marine. Also, yeah, ok, the marines are not the special forces but there are no women in the special forces, at least not in the USA, like the NAVY SEALs so it doesn't take a genius to reason from there that the reason why women are allowed in the marines is due to political correctness or cultural marxism rather than women actually being able to perform as competently as a man in that situation.

Unome, but women accomplish quite a lot nowadays, and it is certainly true they were restricted before. They weren't allowed to get university degrees until 1920, and focus on education was slight...

Women, the vast majority of the time, get relatively worthless degrees where they are brainwashed into the status quo. The degrees that are worth more to modern society and the economy are the STEM degrees and men still dominate these degrees. There is minimal to no brainwashing during the STEM education because it is too technical for that. How can you brainwash someone with liberalism and feminism while teaching calculus, physics and computer science etc... for instance ? You can't. So, yeah, you are a liberal Jew so maybe you think it is great that these women are brainwashed into feminism and liberalism in college and have like little to no practical technical skills for the job market as a result but I don't find this amusing.

P.S. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 07:14 PM
Look at this alpha male! Just looking at his pictures gets girls moist! Yeah right. How many girls did you fuck in your life? Probably only one so far and you're still in your prime, not very impressive but not surprising since you're a beta and you got lucky. You might fuck another girl in your 20s but after that you'll just become a beta provider for the rest of your life only attracting gold digging sluts.

That would still be one more than you, wouldn't it mate?

I corrected your grammar by the way. No reason you have to be a virgin and uneducated. You're welcome.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 07:15 PM
Actually, I think there are concessions like when it comes to to pull ups in order to pass the physical fitness test to officially be a marine. Yeah, ok, the marines are not the special forces but there are no women in the special forces, at least not in the USA, like the NAVY SEALs so it doesn't take a genius to reason from there that the reason why women are allowed in the marines is due to political correctness or cultural marxism rather than women actually being able to perform as competently as a man in that situation.

Assuming no concessions.

Lightman
05-31-2015, 07:31 PM
That would still be one more than you, wouldn't it mate?

I corrected your grammar by the way. No reason you have to be a virgin and uneducated. You're welcome.

I mean who goes to a liberal feminist club when someone had fascist views? Is that how far you had to go to get attention from a women to get laid when you were a virgin? How did that work out for you? Also I have a bachelor's degree in engineering which is far more relevant than your whatever liberal arts degree.

Óttar
05-31-2015, 07:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_0kg8VlxkE

Grenzland
05-31-2015, 07:48 PM
Fighting in Arabia isn't a good example. Usually they stand in a 200 meter distance to each other behind a wall and fire their AK47 without even aiming.
I don't want to make the female Kurdish fighters bad but a special forces drill is something else.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 07:58 PM
I mean who goes to a liberal feminist club when someone had fascist views? Is that how far you had to go to get attention from a women to get laid when you were a virgin? How did that work out for you? Also I have a bachelor's degree in engineering which is far more relevant than your whatever liberal arts degree.

How many girls does your BA in engineering get you though?

As mentioned in my post, I hooked up with one or two of them. Learn to read.

Would you like me to give you tips on how to lose your virginity?

Lightman
05-31-2015, 08:44 PM
How many girls does your BA in engineering get you though?

As mentioned in my post, I hooked up with one or two of them. Learn to read.

Would you like me to give you tips on how to lose your virginity?

You said I was uneducated but that's not true because I have a degree in engineering. Also I fucked many women and the differences is they all came to me without even initiating them while you would have to work hard to pick them up. I am a dominant male and you are a disgusting liberal eunuch.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-31-2015, 09:02 PM
Assuming no concessions.

Well, that is nice and all theoretical and stuff but practically speaking how many women could pass the physical fitness requirements, especially the pull ups portion etc..., without concessions, and without illegal substances such as steroids or something like that ?

Lightman
05-31-2015, 09:08 PM
Assuming no concessions.

The problem is women have never and will never have the same standards as men. They now have to do the pull up in their PFT, oh big deal, a perfect score is 6 or 8 pull ups. For a man it is 20. The COMBAT fitness test also has different standards. A woman can run a perfect 300 and if you entered her individual scores for a man it would be a second class CFT by their standards. And yet this is supposedly to test combat conditioning. Hilarious if they weren't being allowed to enter the combat arms now for no other reason that stupid advocacy. In the Marine Corps women and men still go to separate recruit training and for the women all the standards are more lax and all the obstacles are easier. Run the oak course at 4th Battalion and the walls are all a little lower, the bars not as high or numerous, the rope not as much to climb etc. So from day one they are not held to the same standard, even though they are constantly told that they are. Look at West Point-- women were admitted to the academy and the standards suffered. Physical tests were either scrapped all together or changed to accommodate women. They no longer run in boots and fatigues, but always run in sneakers because of the high number of stress fractures women suffered from (which is also high in female recruit platoons in the Marines, much much much higher than the rate of their male counterparts because women don't have the same bone density as men). Look at Recondo week in West Point-- a week long grueling field exercise that was supposed to be a culmination of their training. They got rid of it because women struggled. They weighted women's scores on physical fitness tests and even weighted PEER REVIEWS to benefit women who were often reviewed poorly by their peers. So even peer reviews were affected. The standards within the military are already lopsided in order to give the appearance that women pull the same weight and that equal opportunity exists. It does not. Women are protected in the military and know that they are. They take advantage of their special status, they take a shameful one night stand and turn into a sexual assault case because in the military such circumstances means you are guilty until proven innocent and when women who have claimed rape have been proven to be wrong after a rape kit was done haven't even been punished for making false claims it sort of indicates to you how the culture is in the military regarding women. I don't think there are no sexual assaults or anything like that, but it's certainly not what so-called statistics would illustrate. And neither is their performance or their standards.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 09:09 PM
Well, that is nice and all theoretical and stuff but practically speaking how many women could pass the physical fitness requirements, especially the pull ups portion etc..., without concessions, without illegal substances such as steroids or something like that ?

Few, but they should be allowed to try.

Wadaad
05-31-2015, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_0kg8VlxkE

LOL @ you westerners fetishizing these desperate village women defending their turf. No real true deep understanding (the ones who fetishize them the most, the war hawks dont know its marxist-leninism is what makes them get out of the kitchen to pick up kalashnikovs)

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 09:10 PM
You said I was uneducated but that's not true because I have a degree in engineering. Also I fucked many women and the differences is they all came to me without even initiating them while you would have to work hard to pick them up. I am a dominant male and you are a disgusting liberal eunuch.

I said you were a virgin, and I stand by that.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-31-2015, 09:18 PM
:thumb001:
The problem is women have never and will never have the same standards as men. They now have to do the pull up in their PFT, oh big deal, a perfect score is 6 or 8 pull ups. For a man it is 20. The COMBAT fitness test also has different standards. A woman can run a perfect 300 and if you entered her individual scores for a man it would be a second class CFT by their standards. And yet this is supposedly to test combat conditioning. Hilarious if they weren't being allowed to enter the combat arms now for no other reason that stupid advocacy. In the Marine Corps women and men still go to separate recruit training and for the women all the standards are more lax and all the obstacles are easier. Run the oak course at 4th Battalion and the walls are all a little lower, the bars not as high or numerous, the rope not as much to climb etc. So from day one they are not held to the same standard, even though they are constantly told that they are. Look at West Point-- women were admitted to the academy and the standards suffered. Physical tests were either scrapped all together or changed to accommodate women. They no longer run in boots and fatigues, but always run in sneakers because of the high number of stress fractures women suffered from (which is also high in female recruit platoons in the Marines, much much much higher than the rate of their male counterparts because women don't have the same bone density as men). Look at Recondo week in West Point-- a week long grueling field exercise that was supposed to be a culmination of their training. They got rid of it because women struggled. They weighted women's scores on physical fitness tests and even weighted PEER REVIEWS to benefit women who were often reviewed poorly by their peers. So even peer reviews were affected. The standards within the military are already lopsided in order to give the appearance that women pull the same weight and that equal opportunity exists. It does not. Women are protected in the military and know that they are. They take advantage of their special status, they take a shameful one night stand and turn into a sexual assault case because in the military such circumstances means you are guilty until proven innocent and when women who have claimed rape have been proven to be wrong after a rape kit was done haven't even been punished for making false claims it sort of indicates to you how the culture is in the military regarding women. I don't think there are no sexual assaults or anything like that, but it's certainly not what so-called statistics would illustrate. And neither is their performance or their standards.

Excellent post brother; I'm not sure what you say is totally true but if it is or at least mostly so totally excellent ! :thumb001:

Desaix DeBurgh
05-31-2015, 09:21 PM
Few, but they should be allowed to try.

I dunno dude common sense tells me that whether you are trying to get lean and toned or bulky like a bodybuilder that testosterone plays a major role in both these ventures and that the military leans (no pun intended) more towards former but that women have less testosterone than men naturally. Again, I think that there are no women in the special forces, at least in the vast majority of of countries, speaks volumes about their natural ability when it comes to combat.

Óttar
05-31-2015, 09:22 PM
LOL @ you westerners fetishizing these desperate village women defending their turf. No real true deep understanding (the ones who fetishize them the most, the war hawks dont know its marxist-leninism is what makes them get out of the kitchen to pick up kalashnikovs)
I am not "fetishizing" anything. You sound like a PoMo academic using such rhetoric. I don't care whether they're Communists or not.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 09:28 PM
I dunno dude common sense tells me that whether you are trying to get lean and toned or bulky like a bodybuilder that testosterone plays a major role in both these ventures and that the military leans (no pun intended) more towards former latter but that women have less testosterone than men naturally. Again, I think that there are no women in the special forces, at least in the vast majority of of countries, speaks volumes about their natural ability when it comes to combat.

One or two will be able to.

Mraz
05-31-2015, 09:33 PM

Women fighting in wars is not a new thing, Kurds are just smart using them as a marketing tool. Seeing women makes you more friendly towards their cause, you don't see it as a war between "mustache sandniggers vs beared sandniggers" anymore (in a Western point of view).

Lightman
05-31-2015, 10:24 PM
:thumb001:

Excellent post brother; I'm not sure what you say is totally true but if it is or at least mostly so totally excellent ! :thumb001:

I was in the army for less than a year until I got court-martialed then a bad conduct discharge going AWOL leaving the base and disobeying order then spent a couple weeks in the brig. I know what I am talking about and those who are pushing this bullshit comes from outside women's advocate groups like that pussy Longbowman, not women in uniform. The problem is that unit cohesion is massively important in a combat unit which most people don't understand and women disrupts it. I remember this former female soldier I fucked and it was too easy. It doesn't require much effort. I went to a bar supposedly well stocked with Wooks and found one, albeit a former one. She told me she was a Motor T operator and that she never made it past the rank of PFC ( didn't tell me why), but after some talking she told me how her ex-boyfriend used to piss her off trying to use his rank on her. And I thought hmm weird were you dating a Lance Corporal and she said no... turns out her boyfriend was the section leader-- a Staff Sergeant. So that's an E-2 sleeping with an E-6, the section head of her motor T section. Wow. And we went to his apartment because she was watching it for him while he was deployed and I fucked her in his bed. So I win. Anyway, that's just an example of how these women are and how these relationships can corrupt and corrode a working environment. It is EXTREMELY common.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 10:30 PM
Makes sense you were kicked out. It's a disciplined service, respect it.

Lightman
05-31-2015, 10:39 PM
Makes sense you were kicked out. It's a disciplined service, respect it.
Fuck the fucking US army, I regret dropping out of college and wasting my life there and I'm glad I got kicked out. Most of the US servicemen are stupid drones just to catch bullets and you what, Israel can fight their own wars. Let's see if all these IDF women are up to the task.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 10:42 PM
Fuck the fucking US army, I regret dropping out of college and wasting my life there and I'm glad I got kicked out. Most of the US servicemen are stupid drones just to catch bullets and you what, Israel can fight their own wars. Let's see if all these IDF women are up to the task.

Israel has never had direct US military assistance. I thought you got your degree?

Lightman
05-31-2015, 10:46 PM
Israel has never had direct US military assistance. I thought you got your degree?

I went back to college and finished my degree.

Desaix DeBurgh
05-31-2015, 10:46 PM
One or two will be able to.

Yeah, I've been drinking so I made the mistake of saying "former latter" rather than just "former" but I fixed my post (edited it) since you quoted it to reflect reality better; good thing you were kind enough to not point out my initial error, however, you still understood what I was trying to say regardless. However, the fact remains since one or two will be able to do it that is statistically (mathematically) irrelevant so allowing them to compete is merely for some kumbaya cultural marxist political agenda rather than practical utility. Anyway, I do pretty well for posting drunk right ? It is sunday and I can drink all I want because I don't have to work.

Longbowman
05-31-2015, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I've been drinking so I made the mistake of saying "former latter" rather than just "latter" but I fixed my post since you quoted it to reflected reality better; good thing you were kind enough to not point out my initial error. However, the fact remains since one or two will be able to do it that is statically (mathematically) irrelevant so allowing them to compete is merely for some kumbaya cultural marxist political agenda rather than practical utility. Anyway, I do pretty well for posting drunk right ? It is sunday and I can drink all I want because I don't have to work.

Well as long as all the standards are maintained I don't see the point in barring women outright. Yes, only one or two will pass, but it doesn't cost us to let as many try as want. I'm not suggesting the military should or shouldn't start a recruitment drive amongst women, just that it should do what it already has, which is quietly remove the prohibition.

BeerBaron
05-31-2015, 11:10 PM

Couple reasons

1. The military is about averages, the average woman is not as physically fit as man, ad 70lbs of gear in 45 degree weather it makes matters even worse. There is no arguing this it's biology.

2. The military has X amount of money and space, when you add women you have to add everything that goes along with it, washrooms ect.

3. The dynamic between men and women in the military is atrocious at best. I personally know 3 females I went to school with that joined the army, all of them fucked their DI's and superiors. You can't have this kind of garbage in training.

4. The USMC does NOT allow women in the infantry, and training is separate and segregated. They are the only ones that do so.

5. Women are active targets, this puts the rest of the team in unnecessary danger.

6. Women have less training standards in both physical, and mental aspects. They preform worse, it's just a fact.

Conclusion = you get worse soldiers, a weaker military, spend more and have internal fighting all because some bimbo wanted to play GI Jane. If you can't see what a massively shitty idea that is then you are just way to much of a starry eyed idealist.

Brianna
05-31-2015, 11:35 PM
John Lennon was right about one thing is that women are the niggers of the world. Always nagging and complaining about bullshit. You mentioned that women couldn't vote when the Wright Brothers were flying their plane. Are you forgetting something? The Wright brothers were males and they pioneered airplanes and what did women do at the time to deserve voting? Women contributed to virtually nothing. We all know that men and women have the same average IQ but whats important in so far as out at the tails of the curve that mean that the number of men with IQs of 160, say, be five or six times greater than the number of women with IQs of 160. Maybe that's why there are very few women mathematicians and musical composers, and 99% of the scientists and inventors of history are men. One time they did a nationwide talent search for high level mathematicians. He finds these students when they’re anywhere from ten to fifteen years of age and he gets them into universities. He finds very few women each year, very few girls. The top fifty are always males. He goes through at least fifty males before he finds a female who’s next in rank, and there are always fifty or so males ahead of them in math talent. There are many great male musical composers but what about women, but you probably haven’t heard of more than a couple of them and you’d have to name fifty male composers, at least, before you got to one that was on a par with the most famous woman composer. Also there are no great women mathematicians, and there are no great women chess players. Also when America was founded only white male adult property owners were allowed to vote not niggers, joozes, queers, and women. Women don't deserve any rights or dignity because there are only privileges and privileges are earned and women did not earn any privileges at all due to lack of achievements. Women will always be subservient to men and nothing more than a baby factory and a sex toy and that is what nature intended.

I get it. You feel a need to justify injustice. All of that aside, you can't change the fact that women and girls were treated like garbage by the system before enlightened minds improved things. I'm glad that people, who think like you, no longer control the American system. You probably would love Saudi Arabia, though.

Brianna
05-31-2015, 11:43 PM
Not true. Historically first only phew I do not have that much knowledge about U.S. history
First you have to understand, that the role of the State were much more limited than today, it started with military function, the role of the state was to defend the country from outside conquest, than legal functions added, later then economic functions,and social fuctions etc...Generally as the role of the state changed so did the participation of women , for example no queens in the early midle ages later it was accepted it lagged behind ,but thats it .
You are wrong women could vote before 1911 .some of them
No country before the first world war was a true democracy,so when did you get that men could vote before 1911 some of them could some of them not..

Yes, true. Read my original post. I'm referring to women's suffrage in the United States. My point is that, at the time aviation truly began, American women didn't have the right to universal suffrage. I'm limiting it to past injustices, not defending present injustices against males to compensate for them. I might as well be talking to a wall, though (not directed at you).

Brianna
05-31-2015, 11:54 PM
delete

BTW, you TOTALLY misrepresented John Lennon's message in "Women are the Niggers of The World". I doubt that you two share similar views on women. Call that the understatement of the month.

Lightman
06-01-2015, 12:01 AM
I get it. You feel a need to justify injustice. All of that aside, you can't change the fact that women and girls were treated like garbage by the system before enlightened minds improved things. I'm glad that people, who think like you, no longer control the American system. You probably would love Saudi Arabia, though.

How dare this women think for itself! Society has reached a low point with this regression when women are expressing a extreme form of gynarchism which is a disgusting political fetish these days. Also whats wrong with Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia is the most progressive country in the world as a traditional right wing monarchy. The west should emulate all of their aspect within a Christian framework.

Profileid
06-01-2015, 12:04 AM

Seems like something people say they want.but don't want to live it.
In terms of scorning "liberated women" and wanting traditional values. Let me ask. Would you be okay with getting married at a young age,perhaps a year or two down the road, and having kids shortly after that and then spending 90% of your time at home taking care of them?More power to ya.

Brianna
06-01-2015, 12:16 AM
How dare this women think for itself! Society has reached a low point with this regression when women are expressing a extreme form of gynarchism which is a disgusting political fetish these days. Also whats wrong with Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia is the most progressive country in the world as a traditional right wing monarchy. The west should emulate all of there aspect within a Christian framework.

Your sexist act is borderline parody. Get back to me when you've honed it to the extent that there's a CHANCE that I could take you seriously.:D

ETA: Dolph Lundgren's past lover is a black woman named Grace Jones, probably a feminist. Please don't have an existential crisis (if you're for real).

Óttar
06-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Women fighting in wars is not a new thing, Kurds are just smart using them as a marketing tool. Seeing women makes you more friendly towards their cause, you don't see it as a war between "mustache sandniggers vs beared sandniggers" anymore (in a Western point of view).
Long live "mustached sand-niggers" !!!

BeerBaron
06-01-2015, 02:48 AM
Seems like something people say they want.but don't want to live it.
In terms of scorning "liberated women" and wanting traditional values. Let me ask. Would you be okay with getting married at a young age,perhaps a year or two down the road, and having kids shortly after that and then spending 90% of your time at home taking care of them?More power to ya.

Assuming the age of marriage went along the lines of life expectancy increase to a proportional level, a huge chunk of the workforce were removed so that job wages could again support a family on a single earner income and the woman was going to act and look like a lady i guarantee you MOST men would gladly take that.

average american girl = "ride the cock carousel until your looks fade, realize prince charming isn't coming, then grab the first chump with an income that will wife up the town bicycle " :laugh:

Nehellenia
06-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Your sexist act is borderline parody. Get back to me when you've honed it to the extent that there's a CHANCE that I could take you seriously.:D

ETA: Dolph Lundgren's past lover is a black woman named Grace Jones, probably a feminist. Please don't have an existential crisis (if you're for real).

I totally forgot about Dolph and Grace, haha yes she was no flowery maiden, a hard lady xD