PDA

View Full Version : Armenia signs military deal with Cyprus

Musso
05-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Good to see increasing military cooperation with our Cypriot brothers :thumb001:

Armenia and Greek Cyprus have signed a new military pact in Yerevan, which paves way for the two countries to perform joint military exercises.

Armenian Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan and Greek Cypriot Defense Minister Christoforos Fokaides signed the agreement in Yerevan on May 27.

Ohanyan told reporters that the project was for military cooperation in 2015 based on “friendship and mutual support in the field of defense.”

The Armenian minister said that he had accepted Fokaides’ proposal to organize joint military exercises.
Armenia and Greek Cyprus have now signed more than 20 agreements in the fields of health, the economy, education, industry and the military.

The two countries signed a military technical cooperation plan in 2012.

Pahli
05-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Looks like an anti-Turkey alliance, which is expectable with aggressive countries like Turkey and Azeribaijan

gültekin
05-28-2015, 11:22 PM
oo fuck, Cyprus , now i' gotta go to shit in my pants :lol:
:laugh:

poiuytrewq0987
05-28-2015, 11:24 PM
oo fuck, Cyprus, now i' gotta go to shit in my pants :lol:

The combined forces of Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Egypt and Armenia can send all of your asses back to the steppes in Mongolia where you belong.

gültekin
05-28-2015, 11:25 PM
The combined forces of Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Egypt and Armenia can send all of your asses back to the steppes in Mongolia where you belong.
feel free to try :laugh:
btw Armenians are anti-semitic as fuck :laugh:

Pennywise
05-29-2015, 12:26 AM
what a scary alliance, NATO help us! :(

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11133735_1106521179365027_7209273369187750910_n.jp g?oh=444b1ed7b3015e65ba59900efcb5c277&oe=56014E51

Anglojew
05-29-2015, 12:36 AM

Yes, Israel is allied to Azerbaijan

Musso
05-29-2015, 01:05 AM
People are portraying this as if Cyprus is our main military ally. Russia is our main military ally, and we are part of the CSTO military alliance, and treaty which stipulates that if any foreign nation attacks Armenia, that is an attack against Russia. So if Turkey decided to attack the territory of Armenia, they will be attacking Russian military base and the Russian Federation and all our CSTO allies.

We already send officers to train in Greece, and we will increase military relations with Cyprus. We are also increasing arms purchases from China.

Musso
05-29-2015, 01:05 AM

I wouldn't be talk if I were you. Turkey has one of the most anti-Semitic societies, where Hitler's Mein Kamf was one of the best sellers.

jackrussell
05-29-2015, 01:51 AM

Or alternatively could also give the Turks right to occupy all these lands , once again .:D

You sure , these countries need to play this game ?

It didn't go well for their ancestors when they had tried before .

:D

jackrussell
05-29-2015, 01:57 AM
I wouldn't be talk if I were you. Turkey has one of the most anti-Semitic societies, where Hitler's Mein Kamf was one of the best sellers.

Turks and Jews share the 9/10th of Ten Commandments , Turks would choose Jews over Christians anyday .

Musso
05-29-2015, 02:01 AM
Turks and Jews share the 9/10th of Ten Commandments , Turks would choose Jews over Christians anyday .

You do know that Christians believe in the Old Testament which is what the Jews believe in....

jackrussell
05-29-2015, 02:12 AM
You do know that Christians believe in the Old Testament which is what the Jews believe in....

Sure i do .

Do you know that the best spies for Ottomans were the Jews , Armenians , Greeks .... in that order . ;)

Other 31 nationalties simply put no where near good enough .

Do I need to go further ?

George Orwell - Down and Out in Paris and London - Chapter XIII

or a little bit deeper ?

No other nation is as close to you as Turks and that is the truth .

Musso
05-29-2015, 02:42 AM
Sure i do .

Do you know that the best spies for Ottomans were the Jews , Armenians , Greeks .... in that order . ;)

Other 31 nationalties simply put no where near good enough .

Do I need to go further ?

George Orwell - Down and Out in Paris and London - Chapter XIII

or a little bit deeper ?

In what sense? We lived in Ottoman Empire for several 100 years, and Western Armenia is within Turkey's current borders,,,so closeness is expected.

jackrussell
05-29-2015, 09:03 PM
In what sense? We lived in Ottoman Empire for several 100 years, and Western Armenia is within Turkey's current borders,,,so closeness is expected.

soul sense , of course .

Musso
05-31-2015, 03:24 AM
soul sense , of course .

Soul? Well people in that region are similar but also very different. Yeah we are more similar to each other than any of us to Germans, but still there are key differences.

RandomlyRenounced
05-31-2015, 03:32 AM

Heh, citing the Ottomans as reason for closeness between Armenians and Turks.

I suppose the Turks should have thought about that before displacing them from the majority of their land.

mikhail
05-31-2015, 03:53 AM
lol, surely with the combined forces of whiny victim-mentality Armenoids (MUH URMURNIURN GURNURSURD) and Cypriots who can only control half of their country, they will be able to beat Turkey and take *drools all over self like irrational borreby* Constantinople *continues to drool*

lel, honestly though, that alliance wouldn't even be able to defeat North Cyprus xD

jackrussell
05-31-2015, 10:09 AM
Soul? Well people in that region are similar but also very different. Yeah we are more similar to each other than any of us to Germans, but still there are key differences.

When the Soviet soldier pulled the gun on Aram Peshtelmeciyan ;

Before the 2.world war , Peshtelmeciyan family migrated to Berlin and opened a carpet shop . Untill the beginning of the ww2 , the business was good and Aram Peshtelmeciyan was in charge of his business . With the arrival of ww2 , the hard days had arrived . [/b]

Russians were in Berlin finally . Every part of Berlin city was under Russian occupation . Looting , pillaging and raping was a common occurence now . To stay alive was the real issue in those days .Russian forces requested that all german shops must be open to Soviet soldiers .

Peshtelmeciyan family hadn't had to wait too long for looters to arrive in their carpet shop .
2 Soviet soldiers with Asian looks entered the Peshtelmeciyan's carpet shop .
One of the soldiers was looking at the carpet while the other soldier approach the daughter of the family and reached out to her face . Aram Peshtelmeciyan grabbed the soldiers hand and pushed it away from the girls face . Soviet soldier pulled a gun and put it to Aram's forehead ; inevitably , Aram uttered the following words " Now we ate some shit " ( Simdi Boku Yedik ) !!!

Upon hearing these words the Soviet soldier lowered his gun and asked ; " What did you say , What did you say ? ("Ne dedung? Ne dedung?..." )

Aram had to repeat himself in confusion ; " Now we ate some shit " ( Simdi Boku Yedik ) !!!

A miracle has occured suddenly and the Soviet soldier has lowered his gun and hugged Aram Peshtelmeciyan while saying ; " We are blood brothers , I am your brother" ("Miz gan gardaşiz, min sinig gardaşmam").

The Soviet soldier were Kirghiz Turks and when the situation was understood properly , they have apoligised to Aram and his family .

For the duration of the Berlin's occupation , these two Soviet soldiers have stayed on duty in the shop of Aram and protected the Peshtelmeciyan family .

----------------------

Anatolia and Kirgizhistan are not the same region .

Your ( diasporean Armenian ) souls are intertwinned with that of the Turk , eternally .

Musso
05-31-2015, 01:50 PM
Anatolia and Kirgizhistan are not the same region .

Your ( diasporean Armenian ) souls are intertwinned with that of the Turk , eternally .

I don't understand if you are stating a fact or trying to say something else...We lived in the same empire near each other for hundreds of years, so similarities is expected. However, the 'Armenian Soul' is unique to Armenians, given our history, language, and religion, which is different from that of the Turks.

1) Turks originally came from the Altaic Region, while Armenians originated in the Armenian Highlands of Anatolia.
2) We speak an Indo-European language, while Turks speak an Altaic language
3) We are Apostolic Christians, while Turks Muslims.

already these key differences make these "two souls" different enough. But yes, while Georgian elites went abroad to Moscow or Europe, since they were not part of the Ottoman Empire for some time,,,Armenian elites were educated in Ankara or Constantinople for the most part. I'd say though, Turkish influence is more evident on Western Armenians that didn't flee to Eastern Armenia during the Genocide.

I am an Armenian of Armenia,,,and after about 90 years of Soviet rule, the Armenian identity and focus surely adapted and changed.

jackrussell
05-31-2015, 07:47 PM
Armenian historian, Mathias of Edessa wrote (in Chronicles, Nr. 129):

"(Turkish Sultan) Meliksah's heart is full of affection and goodwill for Christians, he has treated the sons of Jesus Christ very well, and he has given the Armenian people peace, affluence and happiness"

TURKISH-ARMENIAN CULTURAL RELATIONS

Moltke writes: “Basically, it is possible to call these Armenians
‘Christian Turks’. They have taken so many things from the
customs of the ruling nation and even from its language. Their
religion, that is Christianity, permits their taking one woman. But
this woman is immediately kept away from view like Turkish
women. When Armenian women go out, only their eyes and the
upper part of their nose can be seen”.
He stayed with this
Armenian family for two weeks as a guest and provided
information about their life such as: “All of the food is based on
lamb and rice in the Turkish style. One of the two of the many
dishes offered is certain to be a dessert”.

Mirzacan, Raci Damaci
notes, was born in the Karaba
village
of Çanakç›, lived at the beginning of the 19th century and knew
Russian, Turkish and Persian well in addition to his native
language of Armenian. Fuat Köprülü writes that this individual knew the legends that belonged to the history of mysticism.
Mirzacan praised Turkishness and the Turks in every meeting and as a result ended up in prison because of the slanders of his co-religioners and people.

Damaci passes on a poem that he wrote in prison:

There’s no one to share grief, no friend for those in woe;
All acquaintances have turned into strangers now.
Fate – you shut me up in a dungeon in the end
And never freed my soul from distress and sorrow

The Armenian Aflug Emir who died in 1882 has the very meaningful quatrain below:
Our faiths are apart, we are strong brothers:
For our destiny, we share each other’s.
United we’re a mountain, one arm, one hand;
We’re feeble slaves if divided we stand.

Aflug Emir talks about Turkish and Armenian brotherhood in these lines as if they were deeply involved in friendly relations, in helping each other and, if separated, easily damaged.
How beautifully these lines express that both became great and well off as peoples belonging to two different religions but supporting each other.

In language, literature, music and almost every branch of the arts, Turks and Armenians were closely involved with each other, and sometimes in government service, in printing and in press
Armenian contribution benefited the Turkish community.
The following dedication that R. Y. G. Çark, the son of an Armenian citizen and the author of Türk Devleti Hizmetinde Ermeniler (Armenians in the Service of the Turkish State), put in his book is
meaningful:

“For the Motherland
Overlooking the Apple of the Eye
A Farewell for the Young
A Thousand Sacrifices for the Country
A Legend on the Mouth
A Saga for All
to the Heroes of the Turkish Land
to the Martyrs of Çanakkale
amongst whom is My Beloved Father”.

Is there any other way of expressing more openly than thededication that Çark, who lost his father in the fighting at Çanakkale (1915-16), wrote on Turkish-Armenian closeness and
affection, in other words, the mutual cultural influence?

I could go on to write more about Kipchak Armenians and some other interesting stuff but I am afraid your heart is not open to what I would write about .

Suffice to say that your medicine is to be found in Anatolia , and the Turks are the healers of those broken souls of Armenia.

Profileid
05-31-2015, 08:10 PM

>Israel doing something good for once
Oh I wish.It's a shame Turkish army is so strong.I'd LOVE to see their country deteriorate into the hell Syria is.

Infinite
05-31-2015, 08:15 PM
Oh I wish.It's a shame Turkish army is so strong.I'd LOVE to see their country deteriorate into the hell Syria is.

You are disgusting

jackrussell
05-31-2015, 08:38 PM

The dames of intrigue, formed their cunts in a league,
To take him in turns like good folks, sir,
The young misses' plan was to catch as catch can
And all were resolved on a stroke, sir,
The cards to invite flew by thousands each night,
With bribes to the old secretary,
And the famous Eclipse was not let for more leaps
Than the great Plenipotentiary.

When his name was announced, how the women all bounced,
And their blood hurried up to their faces,
He made them all itch from navel to breech,
And their bubbies burst out of their laces;
There was such damned work to be fucked by a Turk,
That nothing their passion could vary
All the nations fell sick for the Barbary prick
Of the great Plenipotentiary.

Get the fuck out my way
Cause I don't fuck with scrubs on any day

Punk bitch think she real smart, runnin' that G
But talk is cheap hoe, spend some true time with me

Now we gettin' hell of looks soon as we Turk'ed through the door
And we seen hell of freaks we ain't fucked before

They got some bitches on the prawl of gold-diggin' missions
And my Turks are livin' foul, they whoopin' ass with precision

Back up bitch user back (Back up)

Now if you want some (What), come and get some (Get some)
If you want some Turk Dick come get some (Come get some)

Why you all on my nuts like a trick
I heard you was a jailhouse bitch

Let my nuts go - bitch
Let my nuts go

I told ya let my nuts go - bitch
Do you like the way they swang

Musso
05-31-2015, 11:49 PM
I could go on to write more about Kipchak Armenians and some other interesting stuff but I am afraid your heart is not open to what I would write about .

Suffice to say that your medicine is to be found in Anatolia , and the Turks are the healers of those broken souls of Armenia.

What are you even talking about? Large portion of the Ancestral Armenian land lies in Eastern Anatolia, so of course we are connected very close to that region. What do Turks have to do with healing our broken souls?

Profileid
06-01-2015, 07:55 PM
You are disgusting

And why is that?

Pennywise
06-02-2015, 02:51 PM
do not take that stupid american teenage girl serious for god's sake.

TheGoldenSon
06-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Yes, Israel is allied to Azerbaijan

Azeris and Gulf Arabs are the Jews of the Islamic world.

Anglojew
06-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Azeris and Gulf Arabs are the Jews of the Islamic world.

The Palestinians are often referred to as "the Jews of the Muslim world".

Profileid
06-04-2015, 06:07 PM
do not take that stupid american teenage girl serious for god's sake.

Excuse me sir.