PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Lithuania!

LiliMar
01-23-2009, 08:45 AM
Best greetings to all,

I'm 32 years old Lithuanian. Was invited here to meet friends who I know from the other forum (NoFo :) ). I see, that here you have not only nice people but discussion on interesting subjects also. Hope to join you here!
Cheers!

P.S. Sorry for a short intro, if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Loki
01-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Welcome LiliMar! :)

I hope you enjoy the discussions with us. It's good to have more Baltic members. We currently have Inese (from Latvia) and also Birka, who is Baltic.

Enjoy your stay. :thumb001:

Vulpix
01-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Hello LiliMar and welcome :wave!

Get comfy :wink

Treffie
01-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Hi Lili, glad you made it here!

Sveyn.

Psychonaut
01-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Hello, welcome aboard!

MarcvSS
01-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome Lili, I'm very happy to see you here...:)

Inese
01-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Sveika! :D

Priecājos ar Jums iepazīties!! Vai jūs runājat latviski - vai jūs jau kādreiz esat bijis Latvijā?? :tongue

Lai jums laba diena...uz redzēšanos :thumbs up

LiliMar
01-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Sveika! :D

Priecājos ar Jums iepazīties!! Vai jūs runājat latviski - vai jūs jau kādreiz esat bijis Latvijā?? :tongue

Lai jums laba diena...uz redzēšanos :thumbs up

Sveika! Laba diena!
Atsiprašau, bet mano Latvių nėra labai gera, tai gali būti, kad atsakysiu visai ne į temą. :) Geriau angliškai pabandysiu :)
Sorry, but my Latvian is not good, so will try to answer to you questions in english. :) Of course, I have been in Latvia many times, and I love this country as I love my sister. Also like latvian music Skyforger and Ainars Mielavs too(he's very handsom :thumb001: )
(Did I get right? :D )

P>S - do you understand Lithuanian?

HawkR
01-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Welcome Lili:) Have fun:)

Absinthe
01-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Sveiki atvykę!! :)

http://www.hanrutmoe.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/myspace/lenore.gif

LiliMar
01-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Sveiki atvykę!! :)
http://bp2.blogger.com/_wvoLtwni0kc/SBZKrHMGTEI/AAAAAAAAQns/Iz3FDpYY6Ac/s400/spongebob+arrested+copy.jpg
Labas Absinthe! I found you clone on the street! :p

Inese
01-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey! :)

S
Sorry, but my Latvian is not good, so will try to answer to you questions in english. :)
Yes that is no problem! :D Your english is better than my english but itīs better to use it to fully understant us.

Of course, I have been in Latvia many times, and I love this country as I love my sister.
Super to hear that! :thumbs up I am originally from town Kuldīga in Kurzeme region. Where do you life in Lithuania?

Also like latvian music Skyforger and Ainars Mielavs too(he's very handsom :thumb001: )
(Did I get right? :D )
I know Skyforger but their music is a little bit tooooo hard for me! ;) And Ainars Melavs....mhmm! :cool:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/157043.jpg

P>S - do you understand Lithuanian?
Only a little maybe like you understand Latvian. I was two times in Lithuania. Telšiai and drive-trough to West!

Lady L
01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey and Welcome :wave

LiliMar
01-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Yes that is no problem! :D Your english is better than my english but itīs better to use it to fully understant us.

Nice to hear that my English becoming better - forums helped me with that. :)

Super to hear that! :thumbs up I am originally from town Kuldīga in Kurzeme region. Where do you life in Lithuania?
Uuuu! You are Kuronian? :thumb001: How native forum Vikings, do they pay enough respect to you? Sure they must do that! :D
I live in Vilnius now(a, it's already 9 years), but was born in Šilutė, it's a small town near Klaipėda. My parents lives there and I'm proud to be from there! :thumbs up

I know Skyforger but their music is a little bit tooooo hard for me! ;)
Yes, but they have some very nice very beautiful Latvian folk songs too.

And Ainars Melavs....mhmm! :cool:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/157043.jpg
Send him many kisses from me if one day you meet him. Tell him also, that LiliMar is downloading everything what she finds related with him. :D

Only a little maybe like you understand Latvian. I was two times in Lithuania. Telšiai and drive-trough to West!

I think we, Latvians and Lithuanians, still can understand each other, at least intuitivelly :)

Vargtand
01-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Welcome :)

Loyalist
01-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the Apricity! :thumb001:

Aemma
01-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Welcome here LiliMar! Make yourself comfortable, poke around and please join in!

I'm looking forward to reading some posts about your country and culture. :thumb001:

Cheers for now!...Aemma