PDA

View Full Version : The newly-elected young White British MPs - rank the countries they fit in from most to least

Tooting Carmen
05-31-2015, 07:11 PM
Here is the link: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?171402-Newly-elected-White-British-MPs-ages-18-39

The list of countries is as follows: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece

Tooting Carmen
05-31-2015, 10:07 PM
Oh come on people. When Sikeliot makes any thread from a random nightclub in Greece or Sicily, everyone comes swarming in, yet you cannot be bothered to answer to the occasional thread about Brits?:rolleyes:

Sikeliot
06-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Belgium
Netherlands
France
Denmark
Norway
Germany
Sweden
Switzerland
Austria
Spain
Portugal
Finland/Italy/Greece

Tooting Carmen
06-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Belgium
Netherlands
France
Denmark
Norway
Germany
Sweden
Switzerland
Austria
Spain
Portugal
Finland/Italy/Greece

How come Denmark and Norway come before Germany?

BeerBaron
06-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Oh come on people. When Sikeliot makes any thread from a random nightclub in Greece or Sicily, everyone comes swarming in, yet you cannot be bothered to answer to the occasional thread about Brits?:rolleyes:

That's because everyone is astonished there are businesses still open in Greece. :p

Mazik
06-01-2015, 01:35 PM
How come Denmark and Norway come before Germany?

People on this board really believes that Swedes look much different from f.ex Norwegians.. I will make a thread with 2 Swedish crowds and 2 Norwegian crowds and see how many people who guess right. When I did with with two south Swedish crowds and two north Swedish crowds only one guessed right, despite that many had Saami and Finnish surnames in the northern crowds.

Tooting Carmen
06-01-2015, 01:35 PM
That's because everyone is astonished there are businesses still open in Greece. :p

Perhaps. Anyway, what is your answer to the OP?

Tooting Carmen
06-01-2015, 01:36 PM
People on this board believes that Swedes look really different from f.ex Norwegians.. I will make a thread with 2 Swedish crowds and 2 Norwegian crowds and see how many people who guess right. When I did with with two south Swedish crowds and two north Swedish crowds only one guessed right, despite that many had Saami and Finnish surnames in the northern crowds.

Yes, that's why I am mystified. Anyway, what's your list of countries for the MPs?

Odin
08-21-2018, 07:15 AM
Most: NW Europe.
Least: Southern Europe.

♥ Lily ♥
08-31-2018, 05:54 AM
Most: NW Europe.
Least: Southern Europe.