PDA

View Full Version : Georges St-Pierre

Psychonaut
01-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Classify Georges St-Pierre, the hardest hitting French Canadian ever to weigh in at 170 lbs. Is he an unmixed, albeit robust, Atlanto-Med or is there some other admixture?

402 403404 405 406

YggsVinr
01-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Ah, one of my favourite mixed martial artists (alongside Fedor Emelianenko)! I have not much to add, but this should be interesting, indeed. Perhaps I'll open up an mma thread this evening.

SuuT
01-23-2009, 12:43 PM
U.P. influences, Nordoid, more than Atlanto-med IMO. Ergo, NordAtlantid would not be a stretch (Atlanto-med through the Nordish chrysalis).

Remarkably talented, by the way. - best division in the UFC.

He's also very humble and just a nice guy: refreshing in a sport where such things are not all that valued.

Psychonaut
01-23-2009, 12:46 PM
U.P. influences, Nordoid, more than Atlanto-med IMO. Ergo, NordAtlantid would not be a stretch (Atlanto-med through the Nordish chrysalis).

I wish I could've found a picture of him at a younger age to see it what looks to me like possible UP admixture is indeed that or simply a developed facial musculature.

He's also very humble and just a nice guy: refreshing in a sport where such things are not all that valued.

He is a very classy guy; it must be his good French upbringing. :D

Spencer
02-03-2009, 03:45 AM

My favorite fighter! One of the best pound for pound. He does seem like a nice and classy guy.

As for the classification I'd say Atlanto-Med with Cromagnid influences?

chap
02-03-2009, 09:26 PM
He looks like a naturally slight Frenchman (Atlanto-Alpine or whatever) with a hefty amount of Nordid influence.

safinator
02-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Med + CM

GeistFaust
02-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Nordo-Mediterranid Atlantid with a strong Cro-Magnon influence.