PDA

View Full Version : How soon can we await a full collapse of Russia?

Maecenas
06-04-2015, 04:20 AM
It seems Russia is on a brink of a great catastrophy economically, politically, demographically. When do you predict it will stop to exist in its present borders? How many new countries will we be able to see after its disintegration? Will China take over the whole Siberia? Will 15 million Muslims living currently in Russia radicalise and cause some additional problems? What do you think about that?

Methmatician
06-04-2015, 05:11 AM
You're gonna have to wait a while. They waited 70 years for the Soviet Union to collapse.

Antimage
06-04-2015, 05:24 AM
i don't think russia will collapse

Sarmatian
06-04-2015, 05:24 AM
It seems Russia is on a brink of a great catastrophy economically, politically, demographically.

You wish.

When do you predict it will stop to exist in its present borders?

Once it will start taking back some lost territories. And I'm not talking about Poland nor Finland, those have nothing to worry about.

How many new countries will we be able to see after its disintegration?

New countries? None.

Will China take over the whole Siberia?

They have had at least a couple thousands of years to do so but have never even tried. Chinese just can't live in Siberian climate and never will.

Will 15 million Muslims living currently in Russia radicalise and cause some additional problems?

Not until Kadyrov is in charge.

What do you think about that?

I think you're full of sh... wet dreams, just another Polak hating Russia for coming on top at the end of a few centuries of PLC vs Muscovy competition. You're even more hateful because of the fact that today Poland exists exclusively because at some point in history Stalin, whom you probably hate more than any other historical figure, wished so.

Thunder_shock
06-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Russia is not about to collapse anytime soon. If anything, it will prosper as Putin unclenches the power from the grip of pro western oligarchs.

Maecenas
06-04-2015, 05:35 AM
Ok my prognosis is that Russia would cease to exist within the next 3 years. There would be a huge civil war with millions killed after which it will split into several parts, most probably there would be at least 5-7 such parts. The international community will force the remainders of Russia to give away their nuclear weapons and after that - the process of the integration of the eastern parts into China will start.

Methmatician
06-04-2015, 05:39 AM
Russia is not about to collapse anytime soon. If anything, it will prosper as Putin unclenches the power from the grip of pro western oligarchs.
The oligarchs are in Russia. They helped Putin become President.

Vorg
06-04-2015, 05:44 AM

Shamil Basayev, Raduyev, Khattab and other commanders who attacked Dagestan, helped Putin consolidate his power.

Crn Volk
06-04-2015, 05:57 AM
lol, many have waited over a thousand years for the same, but never happened.....

Thunder_shock
06-04-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm talking about the pro western billionaires that have been there since the 90s (yeltsin era when the economy of russia was built with the advise of the parasitical imf). It's because of them putin does not have full power. They have control of the media and parts of the economy.

Methmatician
06-04-2015, 01:55 PM
I'm talking about the pro western billionaires that have been there since the 90s (yeltsin era when the economy of russia was built with the advise of the parasitical imf). It's because of them putin does not have full power. They have control of the media and parts of the economy.
They're not pro-Western, they're just greedy. And Putin has control of the vast majority of the media Russians consume.

Thunder_shock
06-04-2015, 02:30 PM
They're not pro-Western, they're just greedy. And Putin has control of the vast majority of the media Russians consume.
These bankers are pro western and they have control over the flow and direction of the economy. Power in Russia is divided into factions, with some being pro western and most being pro putin.

щрбл
06-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Do we really want Russia to collapse?

glass
06-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Whose this sock i wonder? Any guesses, i do not really recongnize the style

yankee87
06-10-2015, 09:30 PM
How long until the collapse of America? I see that one way more likely in the not so long run. Balkanization of this country has been a subject of conversation among true national conservative American Authors like Pat Buchanan for years. Russia has at least somewhat a sense of ethnic unit and rally around a strong leader.

XenophobicPrussian
06-13-2015, 06:17 AM
How long until the collapse of America? I see that one way more likely in the not so long run. Balkanization of this country has been a subject of conversation among true national conservative American Authors like Pat Buchanan for years. Russia has at least somewhat a sense of ethnic unit and rally around a strong leader.
America won't collapse, not anytime soon anyway. I hope it does, but the people opposite of Buchanan are much stronger.

Wadaad
06-13-2015, 06:23 AM
What a lapdog Polish with lapdog 'talking points'.

You dealt with Russia/USSR for 50 years in the cold war, why didnt their Muslims be a talking point until now for you?

XenophobicPrussian
06-13-2015, 06:25 AM
Does Russia really have 15 million Muslims? Wow. They really should give Tataristan and the Caucasus independence before they start moving all over the place. Of course, Putin will think more short term or not care at all and think of the money/oil.

When water becomes a more valuable resources in the future, China will definitely have an eye on Siberia. I don't think European Russia will collapse(although I wouldn't mind seeing Novgorod and Muscovy split up again :P), nor any parts any time soon. Russians don't have high standards of economy, the economic situation isn't going to do anything, and they're still 3 times more prosperous than some other European countries which aren't in chaos.

XenophobicPrussian
06-13-2015, 06:27 AM
What a lapdog Polish with lapdog 'talking points'.

You dealt with Russia/USSR for 50 years in the cold war, why didnt their Muslims be a talking point until now for you?
The USSR's multi-ethnic empire was a talking point of it being a potential reason for collapse. Homogenous nations are obviously easier to keep together.

Wadaad
06-13-2015, 06:30 AM
The USSR's multi-ethnic empire was a talking point of it being a potential reason for collapse. Homogenous nations are obviously easier to keep together.

USSR did not collapse due to it bein multi ethnic though....nor did the USSR suffer from an extraordinary level of heterogeneity vis-a-vis the contemporary West.

Loki
06-13-2015, 06:33 AM
It seems Russia is on a brink of a great catastrophy economically, politically, demographically. When do you predict it will stop to exist in its present borders? How many new countries will we be able to see after its disintegration? Will China take over the whole Siberia? Will 15 million Muslims living currently in Russia radicalise and cause some additional problems? What do you think about that?

Sorry my Polish friend, your wishes won't be fulfilled. Russia isn't going to collapse. :)

XenophobicPrussian
06-13-2015, 06:36 AM
USSR did not collapse due to it bein multi ethnic though....nor did the USSR suffer from an extraordinary level of heterogeneity vis-a-vis the contemporary West.
No, it didn't collapse because of that(although it did play a part), but it's one of the main reasons Empires collapse, and it was theorized it would be hard for the USSR to stay united for so long because of all the different people in it. The USSR's population was at most 50-60% Russian, other ethnicities weren't in large numbers in Russia proper but the OP is talking about the collapse of borders, new nations forming, etc, not domestic prosperity collapse.

igo112
06-13-2015, 06:44 AM

poiuytrewq0987
06-13-2015, 06:50 AM
I don't think anybody sane wishes for Russia's collapse since it essentially means a Chinese takeover of Siberia.

Sandman
06-13-2015, 11:44 AM
From history we know that regime fell in Russia when the Kremlin rulers suffered a severe defeat. That was in 1917 when Tsar Nicholas II was blamed by the Russians for the defeat in the war with Germany. The disintegration of Russia is very unlikely. Any attempt to separate out some parts of the empire entail a hecatomb of victims. The Kremlin rulers are determined to drown in the blood of every such attempt emancipation. So it was in Chechnya and the message went all over the country.

♥ Lily ♥
06-13-2015, 12:00 PM

I don't think Russia will collapse at all, but I'm just curious why so many Polish people have negative views about modern Russia today?

Vorg
06-13-2015, 12:08 PM
I don't think Russia will collapse at all, but I'm just curious why so many Polish people have negative views about modern Russia today?

Katyn, Kurwa, Occupation, Kaczynsky

igo112
06-14-2015, 02:39 PM

igo112
06-15-2015, 06:04 AM

Alially
06-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Wait the finalization of ukranie war. You will see what is USA plan for Russia ;)
How many more countries you will see in Russia

Maecenas
06-18-2015, 12:15 AM
I have no doubt about the upcoming Russian collapse. The only question is how quickly it will happen. Seems the USA don't hurry with that.

Crn Volk
06-18-2015, 12:23 AM
I have no doubt about the upcoming Russian collapse. The only question is how quickly it will happen. Seems the USA don't hurry with that.

The US is turning into a Afro-Latin nation. When the majority runs the show it will become just another Latin American mulato nation, if it survives intact at all.

Demon Revival
06-18-2015, 09:28 AM
Russia will not collapse brothers. It is a phoenix that rises from the ashes again and again, with each time making it stronger. You can keep having your pipedreams though, what you're doing is nothing short of a psychological projection of your own collapsing nationality which has allready been assbent on the NATO ansembly. You can see examples that happen in Poland. The lack of foresight and servilism of Polish people that express these kind of views are completely vile and revolting.

Minesweeper
06-18-2015, 09:34 AM
This guy is not Polish, he's Ukrainian troll.

Demon Revival
06-18-2015, 09:47 AM

The same words do apply for an ukrainian. It's sadder in their case as their delusions have grown to such extent to what you've already seen in Donbass and elsewhere.

Petros Houhoulis
06-18-2015, 10:35 AM
Ok my prognosis is that Russia would cease to exist within the next 3 years. There would be a huge civil war with millions killed after which it will split into several parts, most probably there would be at least 5-7 such parts. The international community will force the remainders of Russia to give away their nuclear weapons and after that - the process of the integration of the eastern parts into China will start.

My prognosis is that you are a Pollack.

http://www.polackjokes.com/

A bar customer asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a Polack joke. The bartender pointed to a large man at the end of the bar and said, "He's Polish." Then the bartender pointed to a burly policeman near the door and repeated, "He's Polish." The bartender finished, "Now think about whether you want to tell that joke, because I'm Polish, too." The customer replied, "I guess I won't tell that joke after all. I'd have to explain it three times."
How do you stop a Polish army on horseback?
Turn off the carousel.
There was a man sitting in the middle of the road singing 53 53 53 53. A Polack comes out to where the man was and said, what are you doing? The man motioned him to sit down. The Polack did and started to sing with the man, 53 53 53 53. The man got up when the Polack was to caught up in singing and moved to the side of the road. A semi came speeding down the highway and the Polack was ran over. The man came back out, moved the dead Polack into the ditch. She sat down, and started to sing, 54 54 54 54.
What does it say on the bottom of Polish Coke bottles?
"Open other end."
"Have you heard the Polish knock knock joke?"
"No."
"Say `knock knock'."
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
A Polish man is looking to buy a saw to cut down some trees in his back yard. He goes to a chainsaw shop and asks about various chainsaws. The dealer tells him, "Look, I have a lot of models, but why don't you save yourself a lot of time and aggravation and get the top-of-the-line model. This chainsaw will cut a hundred cords of wood for you in one day." So the Pole takes the chainsaw home and begins working on the trees. After cutting for several hours and only cutting two cords, he decides to quit. He thinks there is something wrong with the chainsaw. "How can I cut for hours and only cut two cords?", the man asks himself. "I will begin first thing in the morning and cut all day", he tells himself. So, the next morning he gets up at 4 in the morning and cuts, and cuts, and cuts till nightfall, and he only manages to cut five cords. The man is convinced this is a bad saw. "The dealer told me it would cut one hundred cords of wood in a day, no problem. I will take this saw back to the dealer." The very next day the man brings the saw back to the dealer and explains the problem. The dealer, baffled by the Pole's claim, removes the chainsaw from the case. The dealer says, "Huh, it looks fine." Then the dealer starts the chainsaw, to which the Pole responds, "What's that noise?"
These two Poles are building a house. One of them is putting on the siding. He picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another nail, throws it away. Picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another, throws it away. This goes on for a while, and finally his friend comes over and asks him why he is throwing half of the nails away. He replies, "Those ones were pointed on the wrong end." The buddy gets exasperated and says "You idiot, those are for the other side of the house!"
A Polack decided to commit suicide by hanging himself from a tree in the park. A few days later, a man was walking his dog and spotted him hanging from the tree. He asked the Polack what he was doing and he replied,"I'm hanging myself." Your supposed to put the noose around your neck not your waist." said the onlooker. "I already tried that," replied the Polack, "but I couldn't breathe."
A ventriloquist had just finished his polack joke routine when a huge, drunk polack confronted him, "I'm sick of your polack jokes and I'm going to knock the shit out of you." "I'm sorry, it was all in good fun," replied the comedian. The polack retorted, "I was talking to little asshole on your knee."
A 747 recently crashed in a cemetery in Poland.
Polish officials have so far retrieved 4000 bodies.
A polack goes into a hardware store and tells the sells clerk "I need some 4 by 2's." The sells clerk asks, "Do you mean 2 by 4's?" The polack says, "Hold on a second." He goes outside for a moment then comes back in and says, "Yes, that's what I need, some 2 by 4's." The clerk asks him, "How long do you need them?" The polack says, "Hold on a second." and goes back outside for a moment upon returning he says, "We need them a long time. We're building a house."
Submitted by: Water Garden Vista (http://www.watergardenvista.com)
A Polish man went to a carpenter and asked, "Can you build me a box that is two inches high, two inches wide, and fifty feet long?" "Hmm..." mused the carpenter. "It could be done, I suppose, but what would you want a box like that for?" "Well, you see," said the Pole, "my neighbor moved away and forgot some things, so he asked me to send him his garden hose."
Did you hear about the terrible automobile accident last night? A Polish family on vacation lost all of their children. The pickup truck they were riding in ran off the road into a lake and sank to the bottom. The parents got out of the cab OK but all the kids in the back drowned; they couldn't get the tailgate open.
Did you hear about the Polish Helicopter crash?
The pilot got cold, so he turned off the fan.
How can you tell a Polish neighborhood?
By the toilet paper hung out to dry.
A Polish, English, and French guy are running away from the German soldiers when they come up to a forest and they decide to hide by each climbing a tree. When the Germans arrive, they go to the first tree where the English guy is, and shout, "We know you're up there; come down." The English guy, thinking fast, says, "Tweet, tweet, tweet..." The Germans, thinking that it's a bird, move on to the next tree where the French guy is and once again shout, "We know you're up there; come down." The French guy, thinking fast, says, "Hoot, Hoot, Hoot..." The Germans, thinking that it's an owl, move on to the next tree where the Polish guy is and once again shout, "We know you're up there; come down." The Polish guy thinks for a while and then says, "Moo, moo, moo..."
A Polack walked in to a pizza place and ordered a pizza. The pizza man asked him, "Should I cut it into six pieces or eight?" And the Polack answered, "Cut it into six; I couldn't eat eight."
A Polish man saw a priest walking down the street. Noticing his collar, he stopped him and said, "Excuse me, but why are you wearing your shirt backwards?" The priest laughed, "Because, my son, I am a Father!" The Pole scratched his head. "But I am a father too, and I don't wear my shirt backwards!" Again the priest laughed. "But I am a Father of thousands!" To which the Pole replied, "Well then you should wear your shorts backwards!"
Why were the Polish troops sent to Iraq all women?
They thought it was the battle of all mothers.
How do you sink a submarine full of Polacks?
Knock on the hatch
A man walked into a bar and asked the bartender, "Hey, have you heard the latest Polack joke?" The bartender replied, coldly, "No. And I'll have you know I'm Polish." That's O.K.," said the man, "I'll talk slow."
Why don't they make ice in Poland?
They lost the formula.
A Polack walked into a bar and sat down at the bar, where a news report was on TV. On the news a man was on a ledge outside an upper floor of a building threatening to jump. The bartender, who'd seen the news report before said, "I'll bet you $50 he's going to jump." The Polack took the bet and put down a $50 bill on the bar. Then the man on the ledge jumped to his death. The bartender picked up the $50 bill but then, realizing that he'd taken advantage of a poor, dumb Polack, his conscience got the better of him and he said, "Look, I'm going to give you back your money. I have to confess that I saw that news report before." "That's O.K.," said the Polack, "I saw it before too, but I didn't think he was gonna do it again!"
The first Polish spacecraft was put into orbit with two astronauts. One of them took a space walk to repair something on the exterior of the spacecraft. When he was done he knocked on the airlock's inner door. And the other Polack asked, "Who's there?"
A Polish man was walking down the street carrying a brown paper bag. He ran into one of his buddies, who asked, "Hey! What's in the bag?" The man tells his friend that he has some fish in the bag. His friend says, "Well, I'll make you a bet. If I can guess how many fish you have in the bag, you'll have to give me one." The Polish man says, "I'll tell you what. If you tell me how many fish I have in this bag, I'll give you both of them."
Why couldn't the Polack change a light bulb?
All he had was a twenty-dollar bill.
The first prize in a certain contest was a week in Poland. The second prize was two weeks in Poland.
Did you hear about the Polish man that locked his keys in his car?
He had to use a coat hanger to get his family out.
Two polacks were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they couldn't. The one with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch his breath, and his friend said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down."
Sign on a toilet seat protector dispenser: "Polish T-shirts."
Why do Polish airplanes fly so low?
So the pilots can read the street signs.
Did you hear about the polack who hijacked a submarine? He demanded $200,000 and a parachute.
The Polacks were getting really pissed off about people telling all these Pollack jokes so they decided to stage a march on Washington. When last heard from they were 10 miles out of Seattle.
What did the polack say when he opened a box of Cheerios?
"Oh look, donut seeds."
A Polack got a fishing rod for his birthday and decided to go ice fishing. So early the next morning he got all of his gear and headed out. When he reached his destination he cut a hole in the ice and dipped the rod in. Then suddenly he heard a voice that said:"there's no fish in there". So he moves to another spot and cuts another hole, then the same voice spoke again and told him there were no fish there. So he moves again and the voice tells him there are no fish there. So he looks up and see's a man looking down at him. "How do you know there are no fish there?" So the man cooly says "Well first of all this is a hockey rink and you're going to have to pay for those holes.
Submitted by: BarBQPorkRibs.com (http://www.barbqporkribs.com)
A police officer stops a Polack for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you."
What's the most popular Polish fast-food restaurant?
Booger King.
How to keep a dumb Polack occupied:
Scroll down:
Scroll Up
Did you hear about the gay Polack?
He slept with women.
Did you hear about the Polish Admiral who wanted to be buried at sea when he died?
Five sailors died digging his grave.
Did you hear about the Polack family that froze to death at a drive in theater?
They were waiting to see the movie "Closed for the Winter."
A Polack came home one day from work, hung up his coat, took off his hat and walked into his bedroom shouting "honey I'm home!" What should he see but his best friend in bed with his wife. Infuriated, he rushed to the cupboard, pulled out his gun and put it to his head. His wife started laughing. "Don't laugh!" he screams. "You're next!"
How many Polack jokes are there?
One—the rest are all true!

Maecenas
06-19-2015, 04:30 AM
Only some southern slavic semiretarded faggots can compare russian subhuman scum to the Polish Nordid nation. Guys from macedonia, serbia and other south slavic shitholes protecting russian subhumans - watching that just makes me want to puke. Don't forget that Russia has always been ruled by a tiny group of Nordids who came there from Scandinavia - that's the only reason russian statehood was even possible. Nowadays russia is overwhelmingly ruled by Jews and mongrels like putin - it means that the end of this pseudostate is near.

Loki
06-19-2015, 05:55 AM

Are you hallucinating? LSD?

Loki
06-19-2015, 06:31 AM
Only some southern slavic semiretarded faggots can compare russian subhuman scum to the Polish Nordid nation. Guys from macedonia, serbia and other south slavic shitholes protecting russian subhumans - watching that just makes me want to puke. Don't forget that Russia has always been ruled by a tiny group of Nordids who came there from Scandinavia - that's the only reason russian statehood was even possible. Nowadays russia is overwhelmingly ruled by Jews and mongrels like putin - it means that the end of this pseudostate is near.

You are begging for a ban. Stop your insulting ridiculousness and debate like an adult, or get out of here. If I see the word "subhuman" from you again, it's goodbye.

sql
06-19-2015, 06:49 AM

I think that the Jewish cosmopolitans will start the next Soviet Union.

Demon Revival
06-19-2015, 07:20 AM

I could not possibly show the least interest in your hollow handed insults. "Nordid"? Was not the same kind of erotic mystic fantasizing Hitler did when he rampaged Poland? And this is what you find an example to follow? At this point there should not be the minimum margin of doubt that your head is very deep inside your own ass.

Why are you bringing this retarded "anthropological" stuff to real politic topics? You seriously want to project Poland into other Scandinavian nation? Why? Watch out your frustration and angst growing, you will implode yourself wannabe.

Alially
06-19-2015, 08:35 AM
If russia collapse, will Kaliningrad oblast be part of germany, again?

Sarmatian
06-19-2015, 10:05 AM

Probably one of those 'Great Ancient Ukies' that served Polish masters so well and still drolling on the idea of doing it again.

Sanyok
06-19-2015, 03:10 PM
If russia collapse, will Kaliningrad oblast be part of germany, again?
Germans themselves are not so numerous in Germany, they are not able to repopulate Konigsberg and Eastern Prussia.

Then, now Russia is by far more monoethnic country then Canada is. With 80% of population being ethnic Russians.

I worked with Georgian guys in 2009. They were overdosed with local post-war propaganda and, not noting the fact of secession of 2 contries of their proper motherland, they assured me that Russia will undoubtfully desintegrate in 2-3 years, the collapse was already being in progress, but we, russians, did not see it because of our liar information networks, but they, georgians, certainly know truth. :laugh:
The topic starter is of the same category. :love0041: :party-smiley-006:

Maecenas
07-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Russians are cornered by the West. They are commiting this suicide willingly, there is no way Russia can keep existing after what it has done in Ukraine, and the amount of hatred and lies it has spilled over Ukrainian people. Seems that modern Russian nazism has all the traits of the German during WW2, but the difference is that these ideas are hold by "bydlo" - people of lowest intellectual and cultural level (90% of Russian populace), who have the animal hatred towards Ukrainians. The world has done very little to eliminate Russian nazistic threat, but it's only because of the lack of realization of the dangers it can pose towards civilization. Once they realize it to full extent - they'll see that the only way to go is the physical extermination of all Russians.

XenophobicPrussian
07-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Russians are cornered by the West. They are commiting this suicide willingly, there is no way Russia can keep existing after what it has done in Ukraine, and the amount of hatred and lies it has spilled over Ukrainian people. Seems that modern Russian nazism has all the traits of the German during WW2, but the difference is that these ideas are hold by "bydlo" - people of lowest intellectual and cultural level (90% of Russian populace), who have the animal hatred towards Ukrainians. The world has done very little to eliminate Russian nazistic threat, but it's only because of the lack of realization of the dangers it can pose towards civilization. Once they realize it to full extent - they'll see that the only way to go is the physical extermination of all Russians.
Can you explain to me why you care so much about eastern Ukraine if you probably don't even live there? I don't get it.

Plus, they're doing Ukraine a favour. :P
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eqhQhrOT-Ck/UAAA-9E-B0I/AAAAAAAAABc/o-4yE8Ou6i4/s1600/europe-eyes-general--lig.png

Although, I'm not sure why I'm responding since your last sentence clearly means you're trolling.

Grenzland
07-14-2015, 01:08 PM
About 12 minutes. Then Russia will simply explode. No other way.

Petros Houhoulis
08-30-2016, 09:43 PM

The Last time I checked both Poland and Russia were majority Slavic, not Nordic, and yes, some Scandinavian Rus created the first Russian state once...

Austrvegr
09-02-2016, 01:41 PM
"bydlo" - people of lowest intellectual and cultural level (90% of Russian populace), who have the animal hatred towards Ukrainians

Bydlo (cattle) is a Polish word with which Poles called their Ukranian serfs. If anyone is bydlo, it is Ukranians.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 02:15 PM

Russia may collapse in future as many empires before them. But it won't happen in the next 3 years. Not even in the next 10-15 years.

Sarmatian
09-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Russia may collapse in future as many empires before them. But it won't happen in the next 3 years. Not even in the next 10-15 years.

The main reason for former empires collapses was lack of adequate communication and transportation capable to respond on local issues fast enough. Technological development during latest decades made it far more easier than few centuries back. Since Russia handled the issue more or less successfully since 16-17th centuries it's only going to be even more successful in it now. With all the resources available to the country the government should be really retarded to allow it to be taken down.

Also only braindead sheeple would wish economical and political collapse for the country with largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 02:44 PM
The main reason for former empires collapses was lack of adequate communication and transportation capable to respond on local issues fast enough. Technological development during latest decades made it far more easier than few centuries back. Since Russia handled the issue more or less successfully since 16-17th centuries it's only going to be even more successful in it now. With all the resources available to the country the government should be really retarded to allow it to be taken down.

Also only braindead sheeple would wish economical and political collapse for the country with largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Older folks are saying in early 80s no one would ever have though that Soviet Union will ever collapse. Such was the confidence among people and political elite. The communications were good. The army was strong. So was interior ministry and the KGB. But it happened 10 years later. Political borders have been changing throughout history regularly. We don't know what will happen in future. Let say in 50 or 100 years time.

Lisa
09-02-2016, 02:52 PM

Minsk will soon become part of the Russia :rolleyes:

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 02:53 PM

During both Chechen wars USA and their allies were supporting the rebels wanting north-Caucasus to break away from Russia. They would not have minded if Tatarstan became independent either. But yes, the control over nuclear arsenal would be a concern should Russia disintegrate.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Minsk will soon become part of the Russia :rolleyes:

Unlikely. Kremlin deal with Lukashenko regime only. People are against it in all surveys. Russia cannot even secure a military base in Belarus despite trying for a long time now. Since events in Crimea and eastern Ukraine Russia is less trusted by people and political elite in Belarus .

TheGoldenSon
09-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Territorial concessions to smaller etnicities are more likely to be made in face of demographic and economic collapse rather than disintegration of the Russian nation state.

Sarmatian
09-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Older folks are saying in early 80s no one would ever have though that Soviet Union will ever collapse. Such was the confidence among people and political elite. The communications were good. The army was strong. So was interior ministry and the KGB. But it happened 10 years later. Political borders have been changing throughout history regularly. We don't know what will happen in future. Let say in 50 or 100 years time.

I don't think you have full info on the situation to claim confidence of political elite on the matter. From what I know so far the collapse of USSR started around 1965 with Kosygin's reforms. I can't be certain elites wanted USSR to fall apart but I'm sure they worked all these decades to change socio-economic formation for one simple reason - to enforce their position as elite and allow their offspring to inherit their power and wealth which was absolutely impossible in socialist/communist formation. Appearance of that new class of elite was seen as main danger for classless communist order by both Stalin and Trotsky. That was the main reason for regular purges performed by Stalin, people in power positions had to be shifted. Those who didn't liked it and resisted were punished. Once this practice was abandoned collapse of USSR was simply a matter of time.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 03:16 PM
I don't think you have full info on the situation to claim confidence of political elite on the matter. From what I know so far the collapse of USSR started around 1965 with Kosygin's reforms. I can't be certain elites wanted USSR to fall apart but I'm sure they worked all these decades to change socio-economic formation for one simple reason - to enforce their position as elite and allow their offspring to inherit their power and wealth which was absolutely impossible in socialist/communist formation. Appearance of that new class of elite was seen as main danger for classless communist order by both Stalin and Trotsky. That was the main reason for regular purges performed by Stalin, people in power positions had to be shifted. Those who didn't liked it and resisted were punished. Once this practice was abandoned collapse of USSR was simply a matter of time.

Since mid 60s there was a decline in economic growth. But there was confidence among people. I can't speak about political elite, as I don't know any of them . Things started falling apart after old school members of communist party began to die or got very old . Economic sanctions and cheap oil prices had an effect on Soviet economy too.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Territorial concessions to smaller etnicities are more likely to be made in face of demographic and economic collapse rather than disintegration of the Russian nation state.

20% of Russian population lives between Ural and the Far East of Russia. That's 30 mln people. Siberia is empty with neighbouring China being overpopulated. Southern Siberia and the far east will be settled by Chinese. If not in the next 20 years, then in the next 200 years.

TheGoldenSon
09-02-2016, 03:31 PM
If not in the next 20 years, then in the next 200 years.

I wouldn't be that generous with the timeplan.

LieDetector
09-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Don't hold your breath. Russia is on top of their game, unlike other western countries.

Norka
09-02-2016, 03:35 PM
Не дождетесь. :)

Sarmatian
09-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Since mid 60s there was a decline in economic growth. But there was confidence among people. I can't speak about political elite, as I don't know any of them . Things started falling apart after old school members of communist party began to die or got very old . Economic sanctions and cheap oil prices had an effect on Soviet economy too.

Decline of economic growth began exactly because of Kosygin's reforms when they put profitability of producing entities as main criteria of their effectiveness. In purely communist setup of Stalin's economy profits were irrelevant, only filling consumers market with affordable goods was important. Roughly speaking as system was isolated the total profit of entire united economy, besides necessary export/import, was zero. Changing that one thing had great effect on motivation of directors in all industries.

For example you are director of factory producing light bulbs. Under Stalin's system your goal is to minimize expenses. For that you working to improve the quality of your bulbs so they last longer. The country only need so many of the bulbs per year and increasing their average life will reduce yearly sales of bulbs proportionally. Also by making improvements in production process you could make it cheaper. Thus you saving your country resources and money while filling the market with necessary amount of good quality product.

After Kosygin's reform your main goal is to maximize profits. The higher your annual figures the better your image as director the higher your chances for growth to the top of power pyramid. What is the easiest way to maximize profit in isolated economy? Make people to buy more bulbs. How do you achieve that? Reduce bulb's quality so they serve less time. The lower the quality of your product the more often people will need replacement the more of your bulbs they will buy.

Now extrapolate this one little change on entire economy and let it brew for a few decades. That's how you end up with dysfunctional USSR of 1980's. And that's just one of few changes introduced into economy by Kosygin.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 03:42 PM
The modern world is made of nations which cooperate and compete. The world consisting of nations is a recent thing that happened mostly in the last 100 years. Prior to that Europe and the world were dominated by empires. I mean empires in a classic sense. Who knows how the world will be shaped politically in the next 200 years? Maybe there will not be nations and borders as we know them today.

JanPulja
09-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Putin's Russia is the weakest Russia you could hope for.

Sarmatian
09-02-2016, 03:46 PM
20% of Russian population lives between Ural and the Far East of Russia. That's 30 mln people. Siberia is empty with neighbouring China being overpopulated. Southern Siberia and the far east will be settled by Chinese. If not in the next 20 years, then in the next 200 years.

https://cac-ib-geography.wikispaces.com/file/view/china_map_copy.png/44561883/china_map_copy.png

That black line is the reason why China haven't colonized Siberia for a few thousands of years it's been available. And that's the reason there won't be many Chinese in Siberia at any time. There are some in Far East but those are natives, they were always there.

Sarmatian
09-02-2016, 03:51 PM
The modern world is made of nations which cooperate and compete. The world consisting of nations is a recent thing that happened mostly in the last 100 years. Prior to that Europe and the world were dominated by empires. I mean empires in a classic sense. Who knows how the world will be shaped politically in the next 200 years? Maybe there will not be nations and borders as we know them today.

Basically there are only two ways: corporate neo-feudalism or some variation of communism. Any intermediates are impossible.

Blackfyre
09-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Putin's Russia is the weakest Russia you could hope for.

Yeltsin says hi....

After the catastrophe of the Soviet breakup and the invasion of capitalism in the form of brutal privatization, Putin managed to restore power, order, and stability, in the best way he could. Sure, Russia can do better, but what Putin did wasn't stopping a boat from sinking, but making a sunken boat run again.
We have to judge Putin based on circumstances, and those circumstances are quite clear: had Russia suffered another Yeltsin-like ruling figure, it would have been done for.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 03:55 PM
That black line is the reason why China haven't colonized Siberia for a few thousands of years it's been available. And that's the reason there won't be many Chinese in Siberia at any time. There are some in Far East but those are natives, they were always there.

Things can always change. There are lots of Chinese living north America. Even in colder places such as British Columbia. Why would Chinese not want to live in southern Siberia if future governments of Russia and China decide to settle the empty areas to have man power in productions of goods and services. If you look at a bigger picture people have not stopped migrating settling new places ever since they left Africa.

Ülev
09-02-2016, 03:59 PM

https://i1.wp.com/www.mpolska24.pl/media/blogi/lead.222a0134ba0e109e4b349a494c31c318.png

https://wirtualnapolonia.com/2016/02/04/bialorus-ponownie-proponuje-odbudowe-korony-rzeczypospolitej-jedna-krew-jeden-narod/

Marusya
09-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Well, since I can buy a Ruble for one US Penny (lowest US currency coin), from my perspective it has already collapsed. ;)

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Well, since I can buy a Ruble for one US Penny (lowest US currency coin), from my perspective it has already collapsed. ;)

You can also buy 104 Japanese for $1. If the west led by USA maintains economic sanctions against Russia keeping low oil prices for the next 10 years it's going to hurt Russia's economy. Russians won't be able to reform the military. The internal disagreements among Russian political elite is inevitable.

Marusya
09-02-2016, 06:42 PM
You can also buy 104 Japanese for $1. If the west led by USA maintains economic sanctions against Russia keeping low oil prices for the next 10 years it's going to hurt Russia's economy. Russians won't be able to reform the military. The internal disagreements among Russian political elite is inevitable.

Yes, but you have to understand this: Pennies are of such little worth in the USA many people toss them in the rubbish. A Ruble is akin to the US Dollar. The idea that I can buy a Ruble with a worthless US penny amuses me somehow. :D

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Yes, but you have to understand this: Pennies are of such little worth in the USA many people toss them in the rubbish. A Ruble is akin to the US Dollar. The idea that I can buy a Ruble with a worthless US penny amuses me somehow. :D

My Mum returned from Russia visiting a friend recently. She says quality food products are not cheap Russia. A kilo of lamb cost around $10-$12 or more. Souvenirs are quite expensive . People selling souvenirs are probably targeting wealthier tourists. She couldn't understand how people in Russia could afford man things with the salaries they receive.

Blackfyre
09-02-2016, 07:17 PM

A penny is a 100th of a dollar. So, since 1 dollar is 104 Yen, it means a Yen is less worth than a single penny. In addition, a dollar is 65 rubles, so, almost twice as worth as the Yen. By your logic, Japan has already collapsed into oblivion. By that logic, Bosnia and Herzegovina is a more prosperous state than Japan, since it's money is 50 times more worth.

You are just trying to find even the most absurd reason to make believe that Russia is in a major crisis, or at least, a crisis comparable to the catastrophe after the Soviet Union fell apart in the 90s.

Profileid
09-02-2016, 07:20 PM
My Mum returned from Russia visiting a friend recently. She says quality food products are not cheap Russia. A kilo of lamb cost around $10-$12 or more. Souvenirs are quite expensive . People selling souvenirs are probably targeting wealthier tourists. She couldn't understand how people in Russia could afford man things with the salaries they receive.

I wondered that too. They make like 10,000 a year if they're lucky,but their stuff seems to cost as much as ours.

Marusya
09-02-2016, 07:23 PM

I've wondered if inflation is crazy in Russia. How does the average person afford basic necessities such as food, gas/electricity, cellphone/internet service?

ЛыSSый
09-02-2016, 07:26 PM
I've wondered if inflation is crazy in Russia. How does the average person afford basic necessities such as food, gas/electricity, cellphone/internet service?

if you really wanna know about that it'll be better you ask your ukrainian relativers/friends, according statictic we're having much more lower salaries.

Marusya
09-02-2016, 07:26 PM
A penny is a 100th of a dollar. So, since 1 dollar is 104 Yen, it means a Yen is less worth than a single penny. In addition, a dollar is 65 rubles, so, almost twice as worth as the Yen. By your logic, Japan has already collapsed into oblivion. By that logic, Bosnia and Herzegovina is a more prosperous state than Japan, since it's money is 50 times more worth.

You are just trying to find even the most absurd reason to make believe that Russia is in a major crisis, or at least, a crisis comparable to the catastrophe after the Soviet Union fell apart in the 90s.

Russia's economy is in major crisis. I don't have to fabricate this reality. Many, many Russians subsist on meager earnings and Russian quality of life is much, much lower than in Western countries.

Marusya
09-02-2016, 07:32 PM
if you really wanna know about that it'll be better you ask your ukrainian relativers/friends, according statictic we're having much more lower salaries.

Yes, Ukraine is poor, too. :( Soviet Communism did no favors. 70 years of no personal wealth accumulation. Sad.

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 07:33 PM

We have a relative living in Russia. He was a liquidator in Chernobyl. He received an apartment in Russia without having to wait for a lengthy queue. That was back in the days when apartments were given to people.

My parents were helping them in the last 20 years with medical costs and other things.

Prince Valiant
09-02-2016, 07:33 PM
The sooner the better...

Ülev
09-02-2016, 07:34 PM

sobirayut griby i yagody v lesu (gather mushrooms and berries in the deep tayga forest) https://youtu.be/i52IO6c-NQM

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 07:37 PM
sobirayut griby i yagody v lesu (gather mushrooms and berries in the deep tayga forest) https://youtu.be/i52IO6c-NQM

Mushroom hunting is popular in eastern Europe. It's more of a recreational activity such as fishing in many countries. Recently, Russian tourists booked in luxury hotel of Switzerland. They found mushrooms in nearby forests picking them in a bath . Hotel staff were a bit surprised. ;)

ЛыSSый
09-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Yes, Ukraine is poor, too. :( Soviet Communism did no favors. 70 years of no personal wealth accumulation. Sad.
and 25 years after of destoying of all accumulated soviet wealth.

Marusya
09-02-2016, 07:42 PM
We have a relative living in Russia. He was a liquidator in Chernobyl. He received an apartment in Russia without having to wait for a lengthy queue. That was back in the days when apartments were given to people.

My parents were helping them in the last 20 years with medical costs and other things.

I thought Russia had a national health service/free public health care? No?

de Burgh II
09-02-2016, 07:45 PM
I hope Russia continues to stand strong because the country has a lot of potential for itself; which is a good thing.

Its just a shame U.S. politics is very corrupt, mentally-inept and greedy when it comes to international affairs...

Rugevit
09-02-2016, 07:46 PM

I think they do. But their free health-care is much to be desired. Wealthy Russians either seek treatment in private clinics or travel in Germany or Israel.

poiuytrewq0987
09-02-2016, 07:48 PM

I wouldn't know how useful such system is in Russia, but in Macedonia, we see the government-run health care as awful. They pay wages at a minimum. The doctors don't care well for their patients, and they poorly maintain the hospitals and clinics. Private care is far preferable, but most Macedonians can't afford it since premiums can run from $200 a year to $1,000 a year depending on which company one chooses to get insured. A Macedonia-based private insurance requires far smaller premium payment but covers less than international ones like Uniqa based out of Austria.

Prism
09-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Not anytime soon. Russia is a rising superpower.