PDA

View Full Version : why are there so many Arabs in here?

kelly sea
06-06-2015, 11:52 PM
dont get me wrong i dont hate them, but still why so many? and they have no European roots what so ever. do we really need to see their ideologies even in here ? it's like you can't go anywhere without running into them.

Peter Nirsch
06-07-2015, 12:01 AM
because their imams have imposed them to invade Europe, phisically and virtually too, in their quran it's written they must conquer countries peopled by infidels, Europe is Christian, so it's one of their targets.
You should read something about Eurabia

Anima Libera
06-07-2015, 12:03 AM
*Turks

alb0zfinest
06-07-2015, 12:04 AM
dont get me wrong i dont hate them, but still why so many? and they have no European roots what so ever. do we really need to see their ideologies even in here ? it's like you can't go anywhere without running into them.

:laugh:

zhaoyun
06-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Not so many Arabs, but there are a lot of Turks. Who are somewhat European.

Gaston
06-07-2015, 12:11 AM

As European as you are.

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 12:11 AM
because their imams have imposed them to invade Europe, phisically and virtually too, in their quran it's written they must conquer countries peopled by infidels, Europe is Christian, so it's one of their targets.
You should read something about Eurabia
wow! i didn't know that. i just thought they had bad socioeconomic conditions in their mother country, i mean WOW is that true? how did you know?

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 12:12 AM
*Turks
ugh and those too

Anima Libera
06-07-2015, 12:13 AM
ugh and those too

"those" XD

Anima Libera
06-07-2015, 12:21 AM

Yeah, since some have Balkan admixture, Euro influence, and a small portion of their country is within the European continent.

Ctwentysevenj
06-07-2015, 08:07 AM
They are coming in the thousands by boat over the Mediterranean to Europe right now!

barbatus
06-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Complaining about Turk posters is nonsensical. Both Turks and Armenians have their own boards in the regional section, even. Loki seems to welcome them.
If you don't like Turkish posters that sounds like a problem you have, not a problem with the turkish posters

Kamal900
06-07-2015, 08:16 AM
What do you mean by "so many of them here"? There's a lot of Turks here who are coming here like flies, and the only active Arab members here are me, Nabatea, randomguy, jabdnor and oblivion(she rarely comes here though).

Tekken
06-07-2015, 08:48 AM
First of all, let's differentiate between North Africans (meditteranids) and Arabs.
My belief about meditteranids, is that alot of them feel close to European civilization and "want to be White". My guess is European colonization caused this.

Actual Arabs I am not sure. Though generally speaking on far right sites, you get alot of Indian, Paki, Asian, and Arab Hitler lovers who somehow feel attached to that ideology.

Finally about Turks.
Turks occupy what was European meditteranean land, and alot of their population is close to Greek population (East Meditteranid). So some of them would naturally gravitate towards a European pride kind of thing (Though most Turks are mixed meditteranids. Just like North Africans in a way).

I think generally in the world, there is a belief in White supremacy. People want to be white, no matter the race of culture. The lighter skinned ideal is common across almost all civilizations (except Europe ironically where the opposite is true)

Personally I think its a byproduct of European colonization/Empires/domination.
We dominated the world for so long, that people started to believe in their own inferiority.

Charles Bronson
06-07-2015, 09:06 AM

and 1,3 billion han-chinese.

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 09:10 AM
First of all, let's differentiate between North Africans (meditteranids) and Arabs.
My belief about meditteranids, is that alot of them feel close to European civilization and "want to be White". My guess is European colonization caused this.

Actual Arabs I am not sure. Though generally speaking on far right sites, you get alot of Indian, Paki, Asian, and Arab Hitler lovers who somehow feel attached to that ideology.

Finally about Turks.
Turks occupy what was European meditteranean land, and alot of their population is close to Greek population (East Meditteranid). So some of them would naturally gravitate towards a European pride kind of thing (Though most Turks are mixed meditteranids. Just like North Africans in a way).

I think generally in the world, there is a belief in White supremacy. People want to be white, no matter the race of culture. The lighter skinned ideal is common across almost all civilizations (except Europe ironically where the opposite is true)

Personally I think its a byproduct of European colonization/Empires/domination.
We dominated the world for so long, that people started to believe in their own inferiority.

and what do you say about the opinion suggesting they're invading Europe in purpose to spread Islam and turn it into one large Islamic colony?

Hithaeglir
06-07-2015, 09:12 AM
There aren't many Arab members here,so your argument is invalid.And those very few posters that come from the Middle East are very friendly.I've never seen Nabatea or Gilgamesh (those i mostly read) acting hostile.

If you mean Turks as others have suggested,you might actually have a point.

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 09:14 AM
They are coming in the thousands by boat over the Mediterranean to Europe right now!

IKR? i keep running into them in the street and everywhere like even when i visit my folks in Bavaria i keep seeing them everywhere in Germany, like why do you leave your countries and go to Europe and whine about how much you miss and love your countries doesn't make any sense why don't you stay then?

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 09:17 AM
There aren't many Arab members here,so your argument is invalid.And those very few posters that come from the Middle East are very friendly.I've never seen Nabatea or Gilgamesh (those i mostly read) acting hostile.

Ok fine i meant to include Turks. what is their problem? like i was in Warsaw last year and those people are soooo weird , like you gotta catch them checking women out whenever you see one of them nearby.

Loki
06-07-2015, 09:19 AM

Name them please. "Many"? Have a look at the Apricity census link in my signature, and you will realise what a small percentage they are of the community.

Loki
06-07-2015, 09:21 AM
ugh and those too

Please, if you have this attitude towards some of our members you shouldn't have joined in the first place.

Loki
06-07-2015, 09:24 AM

Apricity's Turks are among the nationalities on here who cause the least problems.

Hithaeglir
06-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Apricity's Turks are among the nationalities on here who cause the least problems.

Come on Loki :laugh:

Charles Bronson
06-07-2015, 09:39 AM
without the turks ta would be boring, and Loki knows this because there will be war of words over and over again. her camel piss drinker.

Loki
06-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Come on Loki :laugh:

It's the truth :) And I mean, I've been running this forum since 2008. I think of all nationalities, they probably caused me the least problems.

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 09:55 AM
without the turks ta would be boring, and Loki knows this because there will be war of words over and over again. her camel piss drinker.

what? please go learn some English

Charles Bronson
06-07-2015, 09:56 AM
no. is that's right.

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 09:57 AM

Oh! and do us all a favor , tell your people to have a shower and better hygiene especially in Poland, there is not one polish i know who doesn't think you guys stink

kelly sea
06-07-2015, 09:59 AM
It's the truth :) And I mean, I've been running this forum since 2008. I think of all nationalities, they probably caused me the least problems.

maybe you should take a look how this Erlik khan referring to a fellow member as a piss drinker?! but then again i would expect anything from a guy who thinks Vladimir Putin is a hero

Hithaeglir
06-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Thread closed.

Loki
06-07-2015, 10:03 AM
what? please go learn some English

Troll and troublemaker, haven't even reached 30 posts yet. I suspect a sock of a previously banned member. I'll end this and close the thread.