PDA

View Full Version : Beatiful lebanese girl

Seth MacFarlane
06-08-2015, 12:52 PM

[58352

Say where she passes. Her look is typical levantine though in my opinion really pretty

Antimage
06-08-2015, 12:59 PM
can pass as atypical northern indian imo.

jatt
06-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Beutifull lady. East med

MsSPF
06-08-2015, 01:02 PM
She can pass in North Africa too. Yep, she's cute

themrdude1990
06-08-2015, 01:24 PM
She has one of the most typical faces I have ever seen
uber levantine look

Sikeliot
06-08-2015, 01:28 PM
She looks Italian American. I am not seeing this distinctly Levantine look the rest of you are seeing.

Seth MacFarlane
06-08-2015, 02:51 PM
She looks Italian American. I am not seeing this distinctly Levantine look the rest of you are seeing.

Wow seriously ? Some levantines look Italian American but she is extremly levantine looking , any italians who look like her actually look Levantine and not the other way around . This look is indigneous to the levant not europe , there's more lebanese girls I've met who look like her then italian girls I've met. The italian club photos is clouding your bias bro lol. If she doesent look Levantine who does ? I hope not the arabid looking war soldiers off Google ...

Sikeliot
06-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Wow seriously ? Some levantines look Italian American but she is extremly levantine looking , any italians who look like her actually look Levantine and not the other way around . This look is indigneous to the levant not europe , there's more lebanese girls I've met who look like her then italian girls I've met. The italian club photos is clouding your bias bro lol. If she doesent look Levantine who does ? I hope not the arabid looking war soldiers off Google ...

I don't see anything in her that looks uniquely MENA. I just see a pretty Mediterranean girl. Then again now I spend much more time at work than on this forum so maybe I am losing my skills :lol:

Najwa Karam is someone who looks distinctly Levantine to me.

Bagot
06-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Honestly she can pass anywhere in south Europe.

Seth MacFarlane
06-08-2015, 03:11 PM
I don't see anything in her that looks uniquely MENA. I just see a pretty Mediterranean girl. Then again now I spend much more time at work than on this forum so maybe I am losing my skills :lol:

Najwa Karam is someone who looks distinctly Levantine to me.

Lol yea , a lot of menas especially lebanese can have this look it doesent have to be " distunively mena " in a way though it still is distintively mena because you'll find more east meds like this in the levant then in Europe , southern Italy has its fair share but as I was saying to someone earlier we can't keep using southern italians who actually look mena as template for how europeans look and say " they look european becasue italians can look like that ". A lot of menas can pass in southern Italy except people like bedouins and those extremely wierd looking armenians and those stereotypical menas who are only a handful of groups in the whole middl east ,every other group has southern Italian look a likes I've seen them in your threads

Sikeliot
06-08-2015, 03:14 PM
I think she passes as Spain too, so it's not just when you compare her to the more exotic southerners that she fits. Just my opinion though.

Seth MacFarlane
06-08-2015, 03:14 PM
I guess she looks european because she's very gracile and pretty , if she was armenoid and deformed looking she would look mena to everybody

Seth MacFarlane
06-08-2015, 03:19 PM
I think she passes as Spain too, so it's not just when you compare her to the more exotic southerners that she fits. Just my opinion though.

She defintly passes I won't lie about that , she passes in europe easily I'm more suprised by you saying she doesent look Levantine though rather then you saying she looks euopean . I guess lebanese on average look europen then Because that's how typical her look is

Bagot
06-08-2015, 03:45 PM
She defintly passes I won't lie about that , she passes in europe easily I'm more suprised by you saying she doesent look Levantine though rather then you saying she looks euopean . I guess lebanese on average look europen then Because that's how typical her look is

I don't think that all Lebanese look like her, but some Lebanese undoubtedly can pass in Europe.

King Solomon
06-08-2015, 03:54 PM

You sure love to associate us euros then cause an absolute shitstorm involving us. There's nothing itslisn about her looks local Levantine.

Rose
06-11-2015, 02:12 PM
pretty girl i think she looks Kurdish rather than Turkish to me