PDA

View Full Version : Smoking or drinking?

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 04:51 AM
By smoking I mean smoking anything that can be smoked,cigar,cigarettes,weed,hookah...and by drinking I mean drinking alcoholics(beer,wine,whiskey,vodka...).I am a more smoking guy.

ÁGUIA
06-14-2015, 04:54 AM
No smoking or drinking for this guy, i'm a sports man:D

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 05:01 AM

I like sports too,but I suck at most of them.

Linebacker
06-14-2015, 06:10 AM
Really really bad habits.Especially smoking.Drinking is acceptable when it is with a good occasion,Smoking is unacceptable and unjustifiable.

Voluntarily destroying your lungs just does not produce a single drop of logic or sense.Nobody alive can convince me otherwise.

I am notorious among friends for grabbing cigarettes and putting them out when they light them too close to me.I do that to strangers sometime.Not much one can do to protest,the outcome would be me shoving it where suns rays don't reach.One good reminder to smokers,since they want to poison themselves and make their body weak,they might consider getting used to being bullied.

Armand_Duval
06-14-2015, 06:16 AM
I drink on daily basis, Red Wine, Brandy, Rum and Tequila are for me, in little quantities but every day are good for your health. Not really an smoking dude, I rarely smoke a cigar.

I don't use drugs of any kind whatsoever.

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 06:17 AM
Really really bad habits.Especially smoking.Drinking is acceptable when it is with a good occasion,Smoking is unacceptable and unjustifiable.

Voluntarily destroying your lungs just does not produce a single drop of logic or sense.Nobody alive can convince me otherwise.

I am notorious among friends for grabbing cigarettes and putting them out when they light them too close to me.I do that to strangers sometime.Not much one can do to protest,the outcome would be me shoving it where suns rays don't reach.One good reminder to smokers,since they want to poison themselves and make their body weak,they might consider getting used to being bullied.

Smoking cigar or hookah sometimes won't be much harmful for you :dunno: Much better than puking arround in parties like most people prefer...

Linebacker
06-14-2015, 06:21 AM
Smoking cigar or hookah sometimes won't be much harmful for you :dunno: Much better than puking arround in parties like most people prefer...

I never said I like alcohol overuse,although I am no holy water in this regard,in my teens I been to a ton of nightclubs,more than I can count,and I did drink.But Im over that now,Im no longer a teen.

Air is the one most important thing we cannot live without.So in this sense,I'd choose a glass of whiskey any day over any kind of smoking.The liver can take a drink,but the lungs can't take mold and cigarette ashes clogging them.

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 06:21 AM
I drink on daily basis, Red Wine, Brandy, Rum and Tequila are for me, in little quantities but every day are good for your health. Not really an smoking dude, I rarely smoke a cigar.

I don't use drugs of any kind whatsoever.

Alcoholics are drugs man.

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 06:26 AM
I never said I like alcohol overuse,although I am no holy water in this regard,in my teens I been to a ton of nightclubs,more than I can count,and I did drink.But Im over that now,Im no longer a teen.

Air is the one most important thing we cannot live without.So in this sense,I'd choose a glass of whiskey any day over any kind of smoking.The liver can take a drink,but the lungs can't take mold and cigarette ashes clogging them.

I didn't imply you were an alcohol adict man.I agree that cigarrettes are bad,because they make people dependant,but I have never tried them,my father had trouble getting rid off of it.

Armand_Duval
06-14-2015, 06:30 AM
Alcoholics are drugs man.

What makes you think I abuse of alcohol?... It is of medical accepatance the consume of alcohol in right quantities if good for health.

As a matter if fact as you read this I'm enyoing a glass of whiskey prev. going to bed.

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 06:33 AM
What makes you think I abuse of alcohol?... It is of medical accepatance the consume of alcohol in right quantities if good for health.

As a matter if fact as you read this I'm enyoing a glass of whiskey prev. going to bed.

I didn't say you abuse of alcohol,I just said that alcohol is just a drug that is legal.

Armand_Duval
06-14-2015, 06:36 AM
I didn't say you abuse of alcohol,I just said that alcohol is just a drug that is legal.

I don't totally agree on that.

No drug gives the health benefits that red wine or whiskey give you.

http://www.wideopencountry.com/10-health-benefits-drinking-whiskey/

Breedingvariety
06-14-2015, 06:37 AM
By smoking I mean smoking anything that can be smoked,cigar,cigarettes,weed,hookah...and by drinking I mean drinking alcoholics(beer,wine,whiskey,vodka...).I am a more smoking guy.
Most drugs can be smoked and drunk. Your question is illogical.

Highlands
06-14-2015, 06:37 AM
What's the question?

Breedingvariety
06-14-2015, 06:39 AM
No drug gives the health benefits that red wine or whiskey give you.
I don't believe they do.

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 06:42 AM
What's the question?

Do you prefer drinking or smoking

Armand_Duval
06-14-2015, 06:43 AM
I don't believe they do.

What do you mean?.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_wine

Marusya
06-14-2015, 06:45 AM
deleted

Antimage
06-14-2015, 06:48 AM

smoking also increases bloodpressure and causes further cardiovascular diseases thus it shortens lifespan.

a lot of people think smoking is bad only if you get lung cancer but that's wrong. it doesn't need to cause lung cancer to be harmful.

it also makes the skin age faster

Breedingvariety
06-14-2015, 06:53 AM
What do you mean?.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_wine
I mean I just don't believe it. And alcohol being an addictive drug, one gradually wants more of it to reach satiation level.

Marusya
06-14-2015, 06:55 AM
deleted

Armand_Duval
06-14-2015, 06:56 AM
I mean I just don't believe it. And alcohol being an addictive drug, one gradually wants more of it to reach satiation level.

You actually don't have to believe it, it is scientifically proved.

Marusya
06-14-2015, 07:06 AM
A Beginner's Guide to Vaping. These shops are EVERYWHERE in USA. One just opened a couple months ago near me -- it's like an upscale bar and people just go in there to vape. They dress like they are going to a club, but there is no drinking. Just vaping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNlN3JE3XLY

StormBringer
06-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Alcohol's my drug of choice.And yes I do binge drink on Fridays unfortunately, other than that I drink a bottle of beer when sitting in a cafe because coffee makes me jittery, and a shot of rakija from time to time as preventive disinfection :D

Both my dad and mom smoke, so I've never been so attracted to this habit which mainly seems to grab people by the "omg, smoking people look sooo coool!", I mean, how cool can something be if your old folks are doing it?

Marusya
06-14-2015, 07:18 AM
Alcohol's my drug of choice.And yes I do binge drink on Fridays unfortunately, other than that I drink a bottle of beer when sitting in a cafe because coffee makes me jittery, and a shot of rakija from time to time as preventive disinfection :D

Both my dad and mom smoke, so I've never been so attracted to this habit which mainly seems to grab people by the "omg, smoking people look sooo coool!", I mean, how cool can something be if your old folks are doing it?

Is vaping popular where you live?

StormBringer
06-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Is vaping popular where you live?

Not really, because cigarettes are still relatively cheap + most would probably be too embarrassed to smoke them in public :D
My dad tried getting those e-cigs to quit smoking but they didn't work, then he heard about one blowing up into someone's face and threw it away :lol:

Ctwentysevenj
06-14-2015, 07:35 AM
I have never smoked. Only a casual drinker.

jute
06-14-2015, 03:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvDCx-ILhk

This sums up my relationship to.. DRINK! ARSE! GIRLS!

Hithaeglir
06-14-2015, 03:31 PM
I smoke daily (yeah i know,it's bad for my health)
I drink only socially.

Prism
06-14-2015, 03:41 PM
I did both yesterday weed + beer ( it was my bday! :D ).

I prefer drinking and do it a lot more than smoking. I don't smoke cigarrettes, but weed occansionally ( like once or twice every two weeks ).

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 04:01 PM
I did both yesterday weed + beer ( it was my bday! :D ).

I prefer drinking and do it a lot more than smoking. I don't smoke cigarrettes, but weed occansionally ( like once or twice every two weeks ).

Weed is good,I have started smoking it occasionally 2 months ago.I dislike beer though.

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 04:01 PM
I smoke daily (yeah i know,it's bad for my health)
I drink only socially.

What do you smoke?

SupaThug
06-14-2015, 04:05 PM

They smoke cigarrettes,right?What about Cigar,hookah...?

Dombra
06-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Drinking in moderate amounts is good for you, there is a reason why booze is called spirits and water of life. I do not trust people who refrain from alcohol

I have tried smoking tobacco and... herbs, but trying was enough :eusa_naughty:

Prism
06-14-2015, 04:13 PM

Haha very good point, nevertheless it's still considered "cool" but what's the point it doesn't have any effect plus it takes like dust (tobacco), it's horrible.

My mother starts and stops smoking frequently and my dad smokes, so does my grandad like a chimney/Turk.

щрбл
06-14-2015, 04:22 PM
I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't eat pork : it's all against my religion. (I have never had a cigarette too.)

Manifest Destiny
06-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Neither. I don't like the taste of alcohol and it mess with my blood thinner medication. And smoking smells bad and the effects on my lungs will mess with my mountain biking.

solaris
06-14-2015, 04:45 PM
as well as is my motto.

StormBringer
06-14-2015, 04:48 PM
They smoke cigarrettes,right?What about Cigar,hookah...?

Yeah, plain cigarettes, think Viceroy is their preferred brand right now.
Hookahs I've never seen.Maybe you can find them in some cafes going for exotic themes, not that I know of any.Cigars, I reckon you can find those in some stores and local internet trading sites, but again, not something popular.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-14-2015, 04:49 PM
Weed is good,I have started smoking it occasionally 2 months ago.I dislike beer though.

I won't smoke weed and I won't smoke anything in general because it would interfere with my jogging and be bad for my health. I don't really do drugs for the most part. I also don't like the high weed gives me I'd rather snort the occasional few lines of cocaine.

Ivan Kramskoï
06-14-2015, 04:50 PM
I drink from time to time but I don't smoke.

Hithaeglir
06-14-2015, 05:05 PM
What do you smoke?

Cigarettes lol
Malboro light.

Óttar
06-14-2015, 05:13 PM
I sometimes vape cannabis. After a while, even the vapor was harsh on my lungs, so I switched to making brownies instead. I cannot ingest cannabis in company, only alone. I can drink in any situation which is why I prefer it.

Aodhan
06-14-2015, 05:16 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/eadd3e2e588316a15e7f56950686f224/tumblr_mnmwpgv54O1s577feo1_250.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/10afb16235a16fe529036be5d6832fff/tumblr_mnmwpgv54O1s577feo6_250.gif

Archduke
06-14-2015, 05:42 PM
I smoked weed daily until I found out that I get depressive emotions rather than happiness or whatsoever. It's just not for me, weed is for people who like to live for the moment and don't want to improve themselves.

I drink alcohol when I am out to a night club or something.

Cigarettes are my problem now, but I will quit them soon...I hope.

Marmie Dearest
06-25-2015, 10:56 PM
I like red wine, but everything in moderation. ...smoking is just bad unless it's an occasional cigarette or cigar, I do not like being around regular /daily smokers.

Bezprym
06-25-2015, 11:02 PM
I drink and I smoke. I cannot imagine myself giving up any of it.

I like to drink, preferably spirits and beer. I hate wine. I drink mostly when I am bored or want to talk with colleagues. I smoke cigarettes much. Hate weed.

Damião de Góis
06-25-2015, 11:08 PM
I quit smoking last year and i have never been much of a drinker.

Grenzland
06-25-2015, 11:15 PM
Usually beer. A lot of beer.

Veneda
06-25-2015, 11:16 PM
I drink and I smoke. I cannot imagine myself giving up any of it.

I like to drink, preferably spirits and beer. I hate wine. I drink mostly when I am bored or want to talk with colleagues. I smoke cigarettes much. Hate weed.

May I ask what your favourite brands are?

Imamudin
06-25-2015, 11:31 PM
Neither.

Bezprym
06-27-2015, 01:00 PM
May I ask what your favourite brands are?

I smoke Golden Gate. In drinks it varies - beers: Królewskie and Warka, however yesterday I got drunk by plenty of Harnaś beers. I don't have favourite vodka brands, I liked Żubrówka before it was bought by Russian companies - it changed since then. However I love Nemiroff from Ukraine.

morski
06-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Beer, cigs and pot. :-)

Sanyok
06-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Nor first, neither second.

Alcohol is a poison very harmful for entire body especaly for brain and reproductive system.

Bezprym
06-27-2015, 02:29 PM
Alcohol is a poison very harmful for entire body especaly for brain and reproductive system.

Actually, small ammounts of alcohol is very helpful. But "small" is a keyword.

As far as I know, drinking a little of vodka is good for brain, and as probably everyone knows, beer is good for kidneys. Somehow, the Black Death stopped to invade other parts of lands in a time, when people started to drink vodka. :p

Sanyok
06-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Actually, small ammounts of alcohol is very helpful. But "small" is a keyword.

As far as I know, drinking a little of vodka is good for brain, and as probably everyone knows, beer is good for kidneys. Somehow, the Black Death stopped to invade other parts of lands in a time, when people started to drink vodka. :p

Then give alcohol to your kids :patpat: and pregnant wife.
And do not forget to have a glass of wine before driving.
:dev

Bezprym
06-27-2015, 03:01 PM
In such cases it is quite obvious to avoid drinking. :p I meant some "normal" occasions.

Sanyok
06-27-2015, 03:08 PM
You keep out the kids from lcohol bacause it is poison for the entire organism.
You keep out your adult pregnant wife from alcohol because it is especialy destructive for reproductive system.
You keep out adults of alcohol before driving because it is destructive for brain.

All these three statements contradict with affirmation that alcohol beverages make good to your health, even if in the modest quantities.

PS. The helpfulness of alcohol is the same as the helpfulness of cigarrettes.

Bezprym
06-27-2015, 03:12 PM
I'm actually basing on some researches, not my personal thoughts. Simple drinking never caused any problems, overusing alcohol on the other hand did and still does.

If an adult is trying to drive after drinking then he has no brain at all. Few days ago, my colleague's friend lost driving license for that. I am very glad. There's a simple rule - you was drinking, do not drive. Unfortunately, for many people it is a mystery.

Katariina
06-27-2015, 03:12 PM
I hate smoking. And I hate drinking to get drunk. But I don't mind a bit of alcohol and there are some health benefits (obviously not for women who are trying to get pregnant or children!). My mom and I generally have a glass of wine together two or three nights of the week; it's a great way to chill out and we're more apt to reminisce and laugh over a glass of wine of course. With my Finn father and my brothers, sometimes I join them when they break out the vodka or the beer. Granted, I have one drink and they can drink a bottle of vodka each, but it's hilarious to play board games with your drunk family (I always win because I'm the most sober). I would rather drink in the safety of my family's presence than with strangers or drunk friends at some party or club.

SupaThug
06-27-2015, 03:26 PM
I hate smoking. And I hate drinking to get drunk. But I don't mind a bit of alcohol and there are some health benefits (obviously not for women who are trying to get pregnant or children!). My mom and I generally have a glass of wine together two or three nights of the week; it's a great way to chill out and we're more apt to reminisce and laugh over a glass of wine of course. With my Finn father and my brothers, sometimes I join them when they break out the vodka or the beer. Granted, I have one drink and they can drink a bottle of vodka each, but it's hilarious to play board games with your drunk family (I always win because I'm the most sober). I would rather drink in the safety of my family's presence than with strangers or drunk friends at some party or club.

What a liberal family you have...My parents would go mad if I said that I would drink in their presence.

Katariina
06-27-2015, 03:37 PM
What a liberal family you have...My parents would go mad if I said that I would drink in their presence.

It's funny, my family is actually pretty strict when it comes to the majority of things. They are pretty conservative, but when it comes to alcohol, their approach to it has actually benefited my brothers and I. Exposing us to alcohol at a younger age (my father let us sip beer with him when we turned 15/16), but setting regulations (not drinking with friends/outside of our house), made us much, much more responsible with alcohol than other kids growing up. Most parents are extremely regressive about drinking and thus their children sometimes act out when they are with friends (getting black-out drunk at parties/not knowing their tolerance or limits).

Ryujin
06-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Drinking lol

SupaThug
06-27-2015, 03:39 PM
Drinking lol

By smoking,I mean smoking anything,not only cigarrettes.

SupaThug
06-27-2015, 03:43 PM
It's funny, my family is actually pretty strict when it comes to the majority of things. They are pretty conservative, but when it comes to alcohol, their approach to it has actually benefited my brothers and I. Exposing us to alcohol at a younger age (my father let us sip beer with him when we turned 15/16), but setting regulations (not drinking with friends/outside of our house), made us much, much more responsible with alcohol than other kids growing up. Most parents are extremely regressive about drinking and thus their children sometimes act out when they are with friends (getting black-out drunk at parties/not knowing their tolerance or limits).

I don't like drinking(I like some whiskey and some champangne though) but I like smoking(not cigarrettes) and I wonder what would happen if my parents discover that I do it,even though I didn't change since I tried weed for the first time or smoked cigar with friends...I don't understand it coming from them since mmy father smokes cigar too and my mother drinks sometimes.

StonyArabia
06-27-2015, 03:49 PM
Smoking but only Tobacco

Black Wolf
06-27-2015, 03:55 PM
I am far more of a drinking guy overall.

Veneda
06-27-2015, 08:28 PM
I smoke Golden Gate. In drinks it varies - beers: Królewskie and Warka, however yesterday I got drunk by plenty of Harnaś beers. I don't have favourite vodka brands, I liked Żubrówka before it was bought by Russian companies - it changed since then. However I love Nemiroff from Ukraine.

I tasted Królewskie, Warka and Harnaś, but I would rather choose Okocim Mocne. Never tried Nemiroff. Prefer occasionally Wyborowa.

Bezprym
06-27-2015, 08:32 PM
Okocim Mocne is fine as well. But I like most of beers. As long as it doesn't taste like spirit, e.g. Wojak 9%, it is fine.

This one Nemiroff was brought to me by Ukrainian girl, who came back to Poland from Lutsk. I doubt if Polish one is as good as Ukrainian.

Peter Nirsch
07-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Drinking is better and it's against Islam.

Ziveth
06-26-2017, 09:14 PM
I don't smoke (it's not healty) and i don't drink (i don't like alcoholics). :)

♥ Lily ♥
06-26-2017, 09:20 PM
I strongly dislike alcohol and coffee. I don't smoke (that's so outdated now as many ex-smokers have switched to the better experience of vaping - especially in the UK where smoking rates have now fallen to the lowest rates ever.) I don't touch drugs either.

I love vaping though. (E-liquds do not contain the 4000 chemicals found in burning cigarettes, and there's no tar, no carcinogenic ingredients, doesn't cause teeth and nail staining, doesn't cause bad breath or room odours, no carbon monoxide, no coughing, no high expenses, etc, and its found by researchers working for the UK Government Department of Health to be 95% safer than smoking.)

The nicotine content in e-liquids can be reduced from 18mg right down to 3mg or even 0mg... especially if one is vaping on a sub-ohm tank where 6mg of nicotine can have the same effect as using 18mg on a small cig-a-like (e-cig) device using a cartomiser and a low wattage V3i auto battery.

If I'm in place that forbids any vaping on e-cigs - even with tiny and discreet devices that uses clear-steam which is difficult to detect on exhaling and that doesn't produce any odour in a room other than fruit or vanilla scents.... then I'll use my little emergency nicorette plastic inhalator and/or a nicotine patch instead. (I tried using a little white plastic inhalator around people in the waiting area of a doctor's surgery the other week as an experiment and test... (but I held it discreetly in my hand like clasping and putting a pen to my lips... rather than holding it in my fingers in the manner of a cigarette which may arouse unwanted suspicion and attention)... and nobody complained or seemed to notice, nor stared, and I've checked beforehand online and they can legally be used inside offices, planes, hospitals, shops and public buildings, as they don't produce any smoke or vapour.)

I love vaping on high-quality pharmaceutical-grade e-liquids that are free from both Diacetyl (DA) and Acetyl Propionyl (AP). (I think the EU's TPD laws and the US FDA laws forbid the use of DA and AP in e-liquids that are made and sold in the EU and the US, but I like to check with the companies before I purchase e-liquids from them as I'm a bit fussy about the ingredients used in e-liquids. Some e-liquids are also vegan-friendly, etc.) I have no allergy problems when using PG based e-liquids. I usually like a higher blend of PG to VG in e-liquids (70/30 is my preferred base, but sometimes I use a 50/50 blend of PG/VG to get the best from throat hit, flavour, and vapour production.)

I love vanilla, cherry, strawberry, peach, mango, mint, caramel, toffee, chocolate, ice-cream, pear drops, pineapple, strawberries and cream, banana milkshake, and I have a whole variety of flavours that I like to steep to improve their flavour. (There's coffee and tobacco flavours too, but I prefer the sweet, creamy, and fruity flavours.)

My favourite is French ice-cream e-liquid with 6mg level of nicotine using a good quality sub-ohm tank, a low resistance coil, and a high wattage battery. (The equipment, drip tips, battery power, auto vs manual battery, clearomisers, atomisers, cartomisers, and the quality of organic cotton wicking material, and the quality of the e-juice and PG/VG blend makes all the difference between a dry hit, leaky tanks, gurgling tanks, hot liquid spurting out, poor flavour, and a bad vaping experience.... or an excellent and very satisfying vaping experience.)

I've currently got my eye on buying the £50 Nautilus premium kit with the mini glassomizer tank with variable air flow control and variable wattage battery that's received loads of positive reviews.

I've never tried the far more technical box-mod kits that a lot of vapers love, although they're very technical and expensive kits and and are suited for the more advanced and experienced vapers who like to rebuild their own coils and who want more customisation over their vaping experience.

I'm currently vaping my favourite French Ice Cream flavour right now on my nova clearomizer and a Vgo2 manual battery with a KR-808 threading, but these will no longer be sold in the UK as the new TPD laws for testing them is too expensive according to the companies that used to stock these popular batteries, and most people prefer using the batteries with 510 threading. The 808 threaded batteries can be bought from the US though. (I've been searching for them everywhere online and can only find them in the US stores.)

Also, the mini sized tanks for the Nautilis mini meet the EU's 2017 TPD laws which now forbids tanks larger than holding 2ml of liquid from being sold across the EU states, and forbids bottles of e-liquid larger than 10ml from being sold, and forbids nicotine levels of higher than 18mg in bottles of e-liquid that are sold. But in the US the FDA laws are different and equipment from the US can be purchased on ebay and shipped to other countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H8iZlE0xvA

I always buy high-quality batteries from highly reputable and respected manufacturers (V2, Apollo, Aspire, JAC Vapour, Smok) but I also purchased a fireproof battery bag for additional safety to place the batteries in while they're being charged. I never buy cheap and dodgy batteries in cheap e-cigarette package deals that have a reputation to explode.

al-Bosni
06-26-2017, 09:26 PM
Neither - I strongly dislike alcohol and cigarettes and coffee. I don't touch any drugs either.

I love vaping though. I love vaping on French ice-cream e-liquid using a sub-ohm tank, low resistance coil, high wattage battery is heavenly.

I've currently got my eye on buying this £50 Nautilus mini glassomizer tank and variable wattage battery kit that's received loads of positive reviews.

I'm exactly like you, except for the coffee part because I drink coffee like a car drinks gas.

Óttar
06-26-2017, 09:27 PM
Drinking. I only smoke once in a blue moon after I've been drinking. As for cannabis, on the rare occasions when I partake of it, I bake it into brownies. My lungs can't handle the smoke and I don't want the smell to hang in the air of my apartment.

♥ Lily ♥
06-26-2017, 09:39 PM
I'm exactly like you, except for the coffee part because I drink coffee like a car drinks gas.

Well you've got to make this life pleasurable with all the stresses in the world. Most people have a vice of some type because everyone is human at the end of the day:- prescription pill addiction, sex addiction, booze, drugs, alcohol, smoking, gambling, shopping addiction, etc.

catgeorge
06-26-2017, 09:46 PM
Red Wine, Johnny Walker Black and Vanilla Cigars.. YES YES YES.

al-Bosni
06-26-2017, 09:50 PM
I strongly dislike alcohol and coffee. I don't smoke (that's so outdated now as so many ex-smokers have switched to the better experience of vaping - especially in the UK where smoking rates have fallen to the lowest ever.) I don't touch drugs either.

I love vaping though. (It doesn't contain the 4000 chemicals in cigarettes, no tar, no teeth and nail staining, no bad breath, no carbon monoxide, no coughing, no high expenses, etc, and found by the Government Department of Health to be 95% safer than smoking.)

The nicotine content in e-liquids can be reduced from 18mg to 0mg... especially if one is vaping on a sub-ohm tank where 6mg of nicotine in a sub-ohm tank can have the same effect as using 18mg on a small cig-a-like device with a V3i type battery.

If I'm in place that forbids any smoking and vaping on e-cigs - even with tiny and discreet devices that uses clear-steam which is difficult to detect on exhaling and doesn't produce any odour other than fruit or vanilla flavours.... then I'll use my little emergency nicorette plastic inhalator and nicotine patch instead. (I tried using one around people in the waiting area of a doctor's surgery the other week as a test, and nobody complained or stared as they can legally be used in planes and buildings as they don't produce any smoke or vapour.)

I love vaping on high-quality pharmaceutical-grade e-liquids that are free from both Diacetyl (DA) and Acetyl Propionyl (AP).

I love vanilla, cherry, strawberry, peach, mango, mint, caramel, toffee, chocolate, ice-cream, banana milkshake and have a whole variety of flavours that I steep. (There's coffee and tobacco flavours too, but I prefer the sweet and fruity flavours.)

My favourite is French ice-cream e-liquid with 6mg level of nicotine using a good-quality sub-ohm tank, a low resistance coil, and a high wattage battery. (The equipment, clearomisers, atomisers, and the quality of the e-juice makes all the difference between a dry hit, leaky tanks, and bad vaping experience.... and an excellent vaping experience.)

I've currently got my eye on buying the £50 Nautilus premium mini glassomizer tank and variable wattage battery kit that's received loads of positive reviews.

I've never tried the far more technical box-mod kits, although that's for the more advanced vapers.

I'm currently vaping my favourite French Ice Cream flavour right now on my nova clearomizer.

Vaping saves lives.

Sekarotuinen
06-26-2017, 10:58 PM
Vaping saves lives.
Oh gosh, are you le vapenation eksdee?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170626/d0a22985ac4aac1f17a3b20213750773.jpg

Fractal
06-26-2017, 11:02 PM
I am Gujarati, so I grew up around uncles and older cousins doing this. Fortunately, they never offered me any of it.

http://images.indianexpress.com/2015/03/tobacco_main.jpg

al-Bosni
06-26-2017, 11:03 PM
Oh gosh, are you le vapenation eksdee?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170626/d0a22985ac4aac1f17a3b20213750773.jpg
No.

Kamal900
06-26-2017, 11:05 PM
I am Gujarati, so I grew up around uncles and older cousins doing this. Fortunately, they never offered me any of it.

http://images.indianexpress.com/2015/03/tobacco_main.jpg

Indians and other South Asians here very rarely smoke. The biggest smokers here are Arabs and Europeans.

frankhammer
06-26-2017, 11:06 PM
I very rarely drink alcohol and I don't smoke tobacco. As a very rare treat, I may partake in a social J.

Fractal
06-26-2017, 11:07 PM
Indians and other South Asians here very rarely smoke. The biggest smokers here are Arabs and Europeans.

Yes that's true but Gujaratis are big users of smokeless tobacco (chew).

♥ Lily ♥
06-26-2017, 11:48 PM

Smoking and coffee causes very bad breath and discoloured teeth, plus smoking causes bad tobacco odour that lingers in the hair and clothes, along with a lot of health problems and coughing.

One in six people in England smoke according to research from 2016: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/20/number-of-uk-smokers-falls-to-lowest-level

The 20 countries that smoke the most (2014 rankings)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_cigarette_consumption_per_cap ita

My country is currently in 74th position (a lower rate than China, Russia, the US, Japan, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland, Latvia, Malta, Sweden, Denmark, Greece, Ukraine, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, Belarus, Luxembourg, Belgium, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Albania, Serbia, Turkey, etc.... we have a lower rate of smokers than a lot of other European nations, and lower than Israel and Saudi Arabia.

The rate of smokers here continues to fall each year even with immigration of citizens to the UK from other EU states who smoke like a chimney.

I don't know about the laws in other EU states, but in the UK the public smoking ban makes it illegal to smoke on all public transport, in cars with children, in all public buildings and bars, and people can also be fined if they drop cigarette butts onto the street (leading to environmental problems) instead of using a pocket ashtray to extinguish it safely.

The smoking laws in the UK also enforces stores selling tobacco products to conceal cigarettes and tobacco from public view behind a metal screen, and enforces repulsive pictures of dead people who died prematurely from smoking, and pictures of rotting teeth and eyes, etc, to be displayed on all tobacco and cigarette packaging.

The packaging of tobacco and cigarettes has to be in the same repulsive colour and must state in bold warning writing that 'tobacco causes infertily, impotence, lung cancer, eye diseases,' etc, across the packaging, by law.

In terms of European smokers, the highest amount of smokers tends to be in eastern European nations.

China must be the most stinkiest nation. Smokers can't smell much though as their smell and taste bud senses are affected, but to non-smokers, the smell of someone who smokes is like a stale ashtray smell.

Ranking Country/Territory Number of cigarettes per person aged ≥ 15 per year
1 China 4124.53
2 Belarus 3831.62
3 Lebanon 3023.15
4 Macedonia 2732.23
5 Russia 2690.33
6 Slovenia 2637.03
7 Belgium 2353.28
8 Luxembourg 2283.55
9 Montenegro 2249.79
10 Bosnia and Herzegovina 2233.46
11 Czech Republic 2194.01
12 Kazakhstan 2156.59
13 Azerbaijan 2114.33
14 Greece 2086.09
15 South Korea 2072.57
16 Austria 1987.52
17 Jordan 1855.05
18 Ukraine 1853.66
19 Hungary 1774.6
20 Estonia 1758.63
21 Japan 1713
22 Croatia 1709.3
23 Serbia 1687.56
24 Cyprus 1643.67
25 Switzerland 1633.86
26 Tunisia 1628.46
27 Romania 1619.82
28 Slovakia 1617.59
29 Turkey 1580.91
30 Armenia 1545.13
31 Kuwait 1517.26
32 Bulgaria 1504.72
33 Germany 1480.04
34 Italy 1442.87
35 Poland 1396.06
36 Netherlands 1395.97
37 Saudi Arabia 1395.14
38 Cuba 1391.98
39 Georgia 1378.45
40 Denmark 1378.23
41 Argentina 1359.4
42 Israel 1346.21
43 Libya 1332.77
44 Indonesia 1322.3
45 Philippines 1291.08
46 Malta 1266.14
47 Spain 1264.74
48 Vietnam 1226.92
49 Egypt 1215.3
50 Iraq 1187.65
51 Albania 1177.42
52 Canada 1154.25
53 Uruguay 1135.16
54 Lithuania 1123.86
55 Portugal 1114.11
56 Moldova 1112.8
57 United States 1083.41
58 Finland 1082.87
59 Algeria 1041.18
60 Latvia 1024.09
61 France 1022.88
62 Brunei 992.81
63 Bahrain 968.68
64 Australia 957.2
65 Mongolia 955.72
66 Ireland 953.66
67 Chile 929.55
68 Thailand 925
69 Turkmenistan 895.24
70 Sweden 868.89
71 Iran 835.51
72 Laos 831
73 Namibia 827.48
74 United Kingdom 826.13
75 Papua New Guinea 740.25
76 United Arab Emirates 715.01
77 Qatar 697.73
78 Kyrgyzstan 682.83
79 Morocco 679.95
80 New Zealand 671.12
81 Singapore 664.98
82 Bangladesh 651.63
83 Equatorial Guinea 649
84 Cambodia 644.99
85 Fiji 617.69
86 Jamaica 609.67
87 North Korea 592.95
88 Seychelles 589.66
89 Malaysia 583.67
90 Oman 576.55
91 Venezuela 572.84
92 Uzbekistan 565.39
93 Gabon 559.05
94 Norway 556.04
95 Iceland 551.36
96 South Africa 537.03
97 Tajikistan 533.04
98 Cape Verde 514.86
99 Pakistan 510.59
100 Brazil 503.9
101 Senegal 491.78
102 Honduras 489.01
103 Angola 488.8
104 Nicaragua 487.84
105 Ivory Coast 477.01
106 Djibouti 475.89
107 Syria 458.63
108 Botswana 448.81
109 Costa Rica 432.33
110 Sudan 427.75
111 Swaziland 427.08
112 Belize 400.1
113 South Sudan 398.48
114 Yemen 388.23
115 Antigua and Barbuda 361.63
116 Colombia 359.39
117 Hong Kong 345.32
118 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 338.29
119 Barbados 333.09
120 Mexico 329.26
121 Sri Lanka 322.44
122 Sierra Leone 309.58
123 Bahamas 301.22
124 Bolivia 299.49
125 Congo 293.84
126 Comoros 289.42
127 El Salvador 280.35
128 Mauritius 261.4
129 Kenya 256.57
130 Togo 249.85
131 Dominican Republic 245.36
132 Mali 236.09
133 Saint Lucia 231.55
134 Grenada 224.33
135 Panama 224.27
136 Maldives 215.42
137 Burkina Faso 213.2
138 Madagascar 205.82
139 Myanmar 205.55
140 Ecuador 190.98
141 Guatemala 189.5
142 Cameroon 184.17
143 Central African Republic 177.76
144 Guinea-Bissau 174.84
145 Nigeria 172.68
146 Paraguay 166
147 Gambia 165.93
148 Zambia 164.55
149 Chad 156.31
150 Bhutan 155.09
151 Mauritania 134.92
152 Zimbabwe 133.53
153 Benin 122.1
154 Ghana 120.85
155 Somalia 116.66
156 Peru 116.33
157 Haiti 113.93
158 Eritrea 113.58
159 India 110.93
160 São Tomé and Príncipe 110.65
161 Niger 105.36
162 Liberia 104.36
163 Tanzania 101.12
164 Burundi 97.73
165 Trinidad and Tobago 97.03
166 Lesotho 87.69
167 Afghanistan 83.81
168 Nepal 83
169 Mozambique 81.71
170 Tonga 81.07
171 Malawi 80.02
172 Suriname 79.24
173 Guyana 76.58
174 Vanuatu 76.2
175 Ethiopia 75.8
176 Democratic Republic of the Congo 74.39
177 Samoa 54.21
178 Rwanda 53.24
179 Uganda 41.08
180 Kiribati 28.03
181 Solomon Islands 26.42
182 Guinea 14.96

There's a range of modern devices and methods that's available to help people to switch from smoking to using e-cigarettes or nicotine patches and/or an inhalator. (These devices can even be prescribed by a doctor to help people to quit smoking which is a far more dangerous method of obtaining nicotine. Smokers aren't addicted to the carbon monoxide and tar found in analogue cigarettes, but to nicotine.)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Allen_Carr.jpeg

The 'Allen Carr method' has helped 30 million people to quit smoking by using his psychological techniques and reading his help books.

Allen Carr was a British author of books about quitting smoking and other psychological dependencies including alcohol addiction. .

He quit smoking after 30 years as a hundred-a-day chain smoker.

He died from cancer, but before his death, he stated that he would've got cancer sooner in life if he didn't quit smoking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Carr

https://www.allencarr.com/free-information/stop-smoking/top-tips-on-how-to-stop-smoking-using-allen-carrs-easyway/

Kamal900
06-27-2017, 12:46 AM
Smoking and coffee causes very bad breath and discoloured teeth, plus smoking causes bad tobacco odour that lingers in the hair and clothes, along with a lot of health problems and coughing.

One in six people in England smoke according to research from 2016: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/20/number-of-uk-smokers-falls-to-lowest-level

The 20 countries that smoke the most (2014 rankings)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_cigarette_consumption_per_cap ita

My country is currently in 74th position (a lower rate than China, Russia, the US, Japan, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland, Latvia, Malta, Sweden, Denmark, Greece, Ukraine, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, Belarus, Luxembourg, Belgium, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Albania, Serbia, Turkey, etc.... we have a lower rate of smokers than a lot of other European nations, and lower than Israel and Saudi Arabia.

The rate of smokers here continues to fall each year even with immigration of citizens to the UK from other EU states who smoke like a chimney.

I don't know about the laws in other EU states, but in the UK the public smoking ban makes it illegal to smoke on all public transport, in cars with children, in all public buildings and bars, and people can also be fined if they drop cigarette butts onto the street (leading to environmental problems) instead of using a pocket ashtray to extinguish it safely.

The smoking laws in the UK also enforces stores selling tobacco products to conceal cigarettes and tobacco from public view behind a metal screen, and enforces repulsive pictures of dead people who died prematurely from smoking, and pictures of rotting teeth and eyes, etc, to be displayed on all tobacco and cigarette packaging.

The packaging of tobacco and cigarettes has to be in the same repulsive colour and must state in bold warning writing that 'tobacco causes infertily, impotence, lung cancer, eye diseases,' etc, across the packaging, by law.

In terms of European smokers, the highest amount of smokers tends to be in eastern European nations.

China must be the most stinkiest nation. Smokers can't smell much though as their smell and taste bud senses are affected, but to non-smokers, the smell of someone who smokes is like a stale ashtray smell.

Ranking Country/Territory Number of cigarettes per person aged ≥ 15 per year
1 China 4124.53
2 Belarus 3831.62
3 Lebanon 3023.15
4 Macedonia 2732.23
5 Russia 2690.33
6 Slovenia 2637.03
7 Belgium 2353.28
8 Luxembourg 2283.55
9 Montenegro 2249.79
10 Bosnia and Herzegovina 2233.46
11 Czech Republic 2194.01
12 Kazakhstan 2156.59
13 Azerbaijan 2114.33
14 Greece 2086.09
15 South Korea 2072.57
16 Austria 1987.52
17 Jordan 1855.05
18 Ukraine 1853.66
19 Hungary 1774.6
20 Estonia 1758.63
21 Japan 1713
22 Croatia 1709.3
23 Serbia 1687.56
24 Cyprus 1643.67
25 Switzerland 1633.86
26 Tunisia 1628.46
27 Romania 1619.82
28 Slovakia 1617.59
29 Turkey 1580.91
30 Armenia 1545.13
31 Kuwait 1517.26
32 Bulgaria 1504.72
33 Germany 1480.04
34 Italy 1442.87
35 Poland 1396.06
36 Netherlands 1395.97
37 Saudi Arabia 1395.14
38 Cuba 1391.98
39 Georgia 1378.45
40 Denmark 1378.23
41 Argentina 1359.4
42 Israel 1346.21
43 Libya 1332.77
44 Indonesia 1322.3
45 Philippines 1291.08
46 Malta 1266.14
47 Spain 1264.74
48 Vietnam 1226.92
49 Egypt 1215.3
50 Iraq 1187.65
51 Albania 1177.42
52 Canada 1154.25
53 Uruguay 1135.16
54 Lithuania 1123.86
55 Portugal 1114.11
56 Moldova 1112.8
57 United States 1083.41
58 Finland 1082.87
59 Algeria 1041.18
60 Latvia 1024.09
61 France 1022.88
62 Brunei 992.81
63 Bahrain 968.68
64 Australia 957.2
65 Mongolia 955.72
66 Ireland 953.66
67 Chile 929.55
68 Thailand 925
69 Turkmenistan 895.24
70 Sweden 868.89
71 Iran 835.51
72 Laos 831
73 Namibia 827.48
74 United Kingdom 826.13
75 Papua New Guinea 740.25
76 United Arab Emirates 715.01
77 Qatar 697.73
78 Kyrgyzstan 682.83
79 Morocco 679.95
80 New Zealand 671.12
81 Singapore 664.98
82 Bangladesh 651.63
83 Equatorial Guinea 649
84 Cambodia 644.99
85 Fiji 617.69
86 Jamaica 609.67
87 North Korea 592.95
88 Seychelles 589.66
89 Malaysia 583.67
90 Oman 576.55
91 Venezuela 572.84
92 Uzbekistan 565.39
93 Gabon 559.05
94 Norway 556.04
95 Iceland 551.36
96 South Africa 537.03
97 Tajikistan 533.04
98 Cape Verde 514.86
99 Pakistan 510.59
100 Brazil 503.9
101 Senegal 491.78
102 Honduras 489.01
103 Angola 488.8
104 Nicaragua 487.84
105 Ivory Coast 477.01
106 Djibouti 475.89
107 Syria 458.63
108 Botswana 448.81
109 Costa Rica 432.33
110 Sudan 427.75
111 Swaziland 427.08
112 Belize 400.1
113 South Sudan 398.48
114 Yemen 388.23
115 Antigua and Barbuda 361.63
116 Colombia 359.39
117 Hong Kong 345.32
118 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 338.29
119 Barbados 333.09
120 Mexico 329.26
121 Sri Lanka 322.44
122 Sierra Leone 309.58
123 Bahamas 301.22
124 Bolivia 299.49
125 Congo 293.84
126 Comoros 289.42
127 El Salvador 280.35
128 Mauritius 261.4
129 Kenya 256.57
130 Togo 249.85
131 Dominican Republic 245.36
132 Mali 236.09
133 Saint Lucia 231.55
134 Grenada 224.33
135 Panama 224.27
136 Maldives 215.42
137 Burkina Faso 213.2
138 Madagascar 205.82
139 Myanmar 205.55
140 Ecuador 190.98
141 Guatemala 189.5
142 Cameroon 184.17
143 Central African Republic 177.76
144 Guinea-Bissau 174.84
145 Nigeria 172.68
146 Paraguay 166
147 Gambia 165.93
148 Zambia 164.55
149 Chad 156.31
150 Bhutan 155.09
151 Mauritania 134.92
152 Zimbabwe 133.53
153 Benin 122.1
154 Ghana 120.85
155 Somalia 116.66
156 Peru 116.33
157 Haiti 113.93
158 Eritrea 113.58
159 India 110.93
160 São Tomé and Príncipe 110.65
161 Niger 105.36
162 Liberia 104.36
163 Tanzania 101.12
164 Burundi 97.73
165 Trinidad and Tobago 97.03
166 Lesotho 87.69
167 Afghanistan 83.81
168 Nepal 83
169 Mozambique 81.71
170 Tonga 81.07
171 Malawi 80.02
172 Suriname 79.24
173 Guyana 76.58
174 Vanuatu 76.2
175 Ethiopia 75.8
176 Democratic Republic of the Congo 74.39
177 Samoa 54.21
178 Rwanda 53.24
179 Uganda 41.08
180 Kiribati 28.03
181 Solomon Islands 26.42
182 Guinea 14.96

There's a range of modern devices and methods that's available to help people to switch from smoking to using e-cigarettes or nicotine patches and/or an inhalator. (These devices can even be prescribed by a doctor to help people to quit smoking which is a far more dangerous method of obtaining nicotine.)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Allen_Carr.jpeg

The 'Allen Carr method' has helped 30 million people to quit smoking by using his psychological techniques and reading help books.

Allen Carr was a British author of books about quitting smoking and other psychological dependencies including alcohol addiction. .

He died from cancer, but before his death, he stated that he would've got cancer sooner in life if he didn't quit smoking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Carr

https://www.allencarr.com/free-information/stop-smoking/top-tips-on-how-to-stop-smoking-using-allen-carrs-easyway/

It's good that the UAE is in 76th position which is not far from the UK(74). If only Christopher Hitchens wasn't a heavy smoker and drinker then he would have been alive kicking ass. RIP.

♥ Lily ♥
06-27-2017, 12:54 AM
It's good that the UAE is in 76th position which is not far from the UK(74). If only Christopher Hitchens wasn't a heavy smoker and drinker then he would have been alive kicking ass. RIP.

I miss Hitchens too. He lives in my memory.

It's good the UAE is 76th.

Kamal900
06-27-2017, 12:59 AM
I miss Hitchens too. He lives in my memory.

It's good the UAE is 76th.

Judging by the list, the UK is one of the least smoking nation in the western world which is a great step to the direction of good health which is great.

♥ Lily ♥
06-27-2017, 01:00 AM
Judging by the list, the UK is one of the least smoking nation in the western world which is a great step to the direction of good health which is great.

I'm surprised about China though considering that e-cigarettes were invented by a Chinese pharmacist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

As of 2015 most e-cigarettes are made in China. Since they were first sold in 2004 their global use has risen exponentially. In the United States and the United Kingdom their use is widespread.

The rise of vapers in the UK has led to the decrease in smokers. Vaping on e-cigarettes has a few risks - especially if nicotine is still used although this can be reduced over time, but smoking is a lot more dangerous and far worse and has even higher risks.

We also have free Stop Smoking support and counselling clinics in the UK to support and help people with quitting, and people can be medically prescribed free nicotine patches and free inhalators and cartridges on the UK's National Health Service which produce no smoke and no vapour.

I buy my own inhalators and cartridges and patches from pharmacies. The patches are like invisible plasters that are worn on the skin, such as on the inner arm. They help to reduce nicotine addiction (but vaping is also helpful in reducing the addiction) and the inhalators help with the hand-to-mouth habit.

Also smoking is an expensive habit compared to the amount of money that is saved in vaping as a healthier substitute and alternative to smoking. Smoking is like money being burned and going up in smoke.

I don't get strong nicotine cravings from vaping and can go for long periods without vaping at all. Vaping doesn't deliver nicotine to the bloodstream as effectively as the amount of nicotine delivered through smoking, so vaping gradually weans people off their nicotine addiction.

UK Government Department of Health finding: E-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review

We're lucky to have all this help and modern devices available to people today, as 50 years ago when the smoking rate was 50% of the nation, people unfortunately didn't have all the 21st century help available to them and died prematurely.

E-cigarettes have had a good success rate in helping people to quit smoking in the UK, and the UK government's Department of Health is considering allowing doctors to prescribe smoking addicts with free e-cigarettes on the National Health Service with counselling support as a method to quitting.

A man shows his chest x-ray pictures after quitting smoking and switching to vaping for 3 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMYLTcNNQEI

Vaping is much cleaner than smoking. (Tar in cigarettes causes a yellow staining to the teeth, nails, and on discoloured ceilings and walls.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-IKTu3u8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huvPuCYoBGs

SupaThug
09-08-2017, 04:24 AM
3 months since I've gone teetotal...I'm interested in more opinions regrading this topic

Óttar
09-08-2017, 04:35 AM
I usually drink once a week. It's nice to smoke on the rare occasion when I've taken amphetamines.

Hanzo
12-02-2017, 07:57 AM
I'm surprised about China though considering that e-cigarettes were invented by a Chinese pharmacist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

The rise of vapers in the UK has led to the decrease in smokers. Vaping on e-cigarettes has a few risks - especially if nicotine is still used although this can be reduced over time, but smoking is a lot more dangerous and far worse and has even higher risks.

We also have free Stop Smoking support and counselling clinics in the UK to support and help people with quitting, and people can be medically prescribed free nicotine patches and free inhalators and cartridges on the UK's National Health Service which produce no smoke and no vapour.

I buy my own inhalators and cartridges and patches from pharmacies. The patches are like invisible plasters that are worn on the skin, such as on the inner arm. They help to reduce nicotine addiction (but vaping is also helpful in reducing the addiction) and the inhalators help with the hand-to-mouth habit.

Also smoking is an expensive habit compared to the amount of money that is saved in vaping as a healthier substitute and alternative to smoking. Smoking is like money being burned and going up in smoke.

I don't get strong nicotine cravings from vaping and can go for long periods without vaping at all. Vaping doesn't deliver nicotine to the bloodstream as effectively as the amount of nicotine delivered through smoking, so vaping gradually weans people off their nicotine addiction.

UK Government Department of Health finding: E-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review

We're lucky to have all this help and modern devices available to people today, as 50 years ago when the smoking rate was 50% of the nation, people unfortunately didn't have all the 21st century help available to them and died prematurely.

E-cigarettes have had a good success rate in helping people to quit smoking in the UK, and the UK government's Department of Health is considering allowing doctors to prescribe smoking addicts with free e-cigarettes on the National Health Service with counselling support as a method to quitting.

A man shows his chest x-ray pictures after quitting smoking and switching to vaping for 3 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMYLTcNNQEI

Vaping is much cleaner than smoking. (Tar in cigarettes causes a yellow staining to the teeth, nails, and on discoloured ceilings and walls.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-IKTu3u8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huvPuCYoBGs

Very interesting, thanks for these videos. I've been looking to quit smoking with vaporizers for a time now...haven't took the jump yet.

What's stopping is that most quit smoking guides aren't talking about vaping, only found 1, which advocates as the most effective way to quit (https://www.herbonaut.com/quit-smoking/).

But even the article says you need to really take care of your liquid that you're vaping as some could be even worse than smoking.

I'm still reading a lot of studies to see if there's any reason not to replace smoking with vaping.

Demon Revival
12-02-2017, 07:59 AM
Smoking (cannabis preferably) by elimination. And even then I prefer vaporization. I don't drink. Even in social situations I avoid it when I can.

wvwvw
12-02-2017, 08:13 AM
I prefer social drinking. I don't smoke.

herbing
03-29-2018, 10:24 AM
I don't know if it is the same than smoking but I prefer vaping than smoking and drinking.

Catarinense1998
03-29-2018, 10:34 AM
I prefer social drinking. I don't smoke.

Agree.Smoking will destroy your health.Social Drinking at weekend nights dont hurt a lot you health I guess.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
03-29-2018, 10:54 AM
Both in moderation, usually red wine and pipe tobacco.

Magnolia
03-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Drinking but only occasionally.
Smoking is a terrible habit.

Kamal900
03-29-2018, 11:22 AM
Neither thank god, lol.

frankhammer
03-29-2018, 04:25 PM
Drinking is fine, if you have the ability to control yourself. Smoking is repulsive. I like the odd special cake and biscuits too.

Kelmendasi
03-29-2018, 04:46 PM
I rarely do both, but smoking something like weed is far better for you than drinking alcohol

Norb
03-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Neither thank god, lol.

same

calxpal
03-29-2018, 04:53 PM
Haven't tried either yet but when I do I'll make the decision ;D I have to say I prefer running over trying either :thumb001:.

ÁGUIA
03-29-2018, 04:53 PM

3 years later ...

Hi my name is ÁGUIA and I'm an alcoholic (so much for the anonymous part though).

Still the same. Don't smoke since I'm 11 and don't drink alcoholic beverages since I'm 14/15.
Probably one of the best decision-making I ever done. Despite growing up in a criminal ridden area, where alcoholism, drugs, cigarettes were flying everywhere around I manage to kept my self out of it.

Norb
03-29-2018, 04:56 PM
same

very rare for someone not to do both in this Country!

frankhammer
03-29-2018, 05:27 PM
I rarely do both, but smoking something like weed is far better for you than drinking alcohol

Bake it into a treat. A choc mint slice. Much more sociable.

Lightshade25
03-29-2018, 06:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qmGcPFg.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
03-29-2018, 06:44 PM
Most clean guy you'll ever find, only on rare occasions I like to drink red whine *homeland made* which has great taste, generally smoking also drinking booze is unhealthy habit, so better stay away from it as much as possible.

Kivan
03-29-2018, 07:11 PM
I find smoking disgusting and, literally, cancerous. And i rarely drink.

Tom Cat
03-29-2018, 09:10 PM
Due to asthma, I can't even be around anyone who smokes tobacco. Tobacco use is strictly prohibited at our residence, both indoors and out.

I was hospitalized and nearly succumbed to a severe asthma attack recently due to being around a relative, who is a heavy smoker, at their home.

My wife does like to drink certain vintages of red wine. And I like to drink certain kinds of whisky.

Drinking doesn't necessarily infer that someone who drinks is a problem drinker. Neither of us are. :)

Bobby Martnen
04-17-2018, 02:15 AM
I would smoke 5 packs a day if I had the money.

Decius
04-17-2018, 03:41 AM
I would smoke 5 packs a day if I had the money.

Really?

Bobby Martnen
04-17-2018, 03:43 AM
Really?

I like the smell, but I know it's not good for me.

Honestly, I'd just vape if I didn't have to worry about hiding a vape device from Mr. and Mrs. Martnen when I went home for the summer.

Decius
04-17-2018, 03:49 AM

Honestly, I'd just vape if I didn't have to worry about hiding a vape device from Mr. and Mrs. Martnen when I went home for the summer.

The smell may be okay but cigarettes are really shit for you

Tom Cat
04-17-2018, 01:51 PM

Due to the fact that tobacco smoke is the main trigger for for my asthma attacks, even though they are kept under control with regular treatments, I'm unable to remain in close proximity of heavy smokers, because their clothing is permeated with residue.

Believe me, Bob, my dad was a heavy smoker who wasted away in later years and died from respiratory failure. And my older sister refuses to quit smoking, even though she has been diagnosed with emphysema, which I consider to be absolutely insane.

Marinus
04-17-2018, 01:59 PM
I quit smoking and at first it felt like I had lost a brother, but as time went on I realised that the decision I made was one of the best I've made in my lifetime. If anyone is thinking of taking up smoking, don't do it.

I limit my alcohol intake to only a few social occasions, once in a while, so that's what I voted.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-17-2018, 02:02 PM
I think I already answered before that I do both but if I had to pick just one for the rest of my life I would choose tobacco.

Teutone
04-17-2018, 02:02 PM
Both part of our culture and nothing wrong with it, but I quit smoking because it became to expensive in Germany.

Antimage
04-17-2018, 02:03 PM
I've smoked a few times. I found it completely pointless.

Papastratosels26
04-17-2018, 02:20 PM
Both but i will quit smoking.

frankhammer
04-17-2018, 03:19 PM
I rarely drink but will socialise with good people. 3+ beers and I'm a mess...

Smoking cigarettes however, is a red line. A filthy, stinking habit I find highly offensive. I'm a little more forgiving for those passing some MJ around but a smart person would bake that into chocmint slice.

de Burgh II
04-17-2018, 03:25 PM
Drink socially, but thats about it.

Larali
05-14-2018, 06:31 PM
I used to drink but don't anymore... not sure if I ever will again. I have an addictive personality when it comes to booze so I have to discipline myself.

I've only smoked a few times in the past (marijuana and cigarettes) don't like it....