PDA

View Full Version : Assault on art (video)

Tony
07-18-2010, 08:32 AM
ZQ4CeNu6Vr4

blan
07-19-2010, 08:09 AM
i studied art and then left art school within a year to study music and other subjects i was so frustrated with this filth but mainly i was frustrated at the breed of people who had no love or respect or passion in there souls that dominated the field.

but i need to play devils advocate, people thought vincent vangough was filth at one time but i feel he was a passionate intense artist ahead of his time.
and though jackson pollocks work is silly to me i have to say he did something different and interesting for his time, as well as pacaso, some of his work could be seen as garbage to some but he had some very diffrent and amazing things he did

Tony
07-19-2010, 09:33 AM
i studied art and then left art school within a year to study music and other subjects i was so frustrated with this filth but mainly i was frustrated at the breed of people who had no love or respect or passion in there souls that dominated the field.

but i need to play devils advocate, people thought vincent vangough was filth at one time but i feel he was a passionate intense artist ahead of his time.
and though jackson pollocks work is silly to me i have to say he did something different and interesting for his time, as well as pacaso, some of his work could be seen as garbage to some but he had some very diffrent and amazing things he did
I think the real art is good only when you can appreciate it as soon as you see it , without any grammatical or ideological needed explanation behind.

The video is intersting because it shows the strong involvement by a people who , more or less like the muslisms , have never learned to draw beautiful things , in fact Jews have no traditions in architecture or painting of any sort...
maybe they just can't , it's innate , who knows...

it just lacks to explain the pre-condititions that have brought the Jews to succeed in shaping modern art to fit their semitic nature.

Preconditions that in my mind are capitalism and modern visual technologies (photography , cinema , tv) that made somewhat outdatet the simple depicting a portrait or a landscape by mastering the art techniques.