Pretty? Nahhh. She's a Betty 6 at most

im a male and she looks just fine.

you are female.

Violin Spider
06-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Med+Alpine

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I am male too, and I find her very attractive.

And I didn't say "she is beautiful", or anything like that, BTW.

I just said that she is pretty, which is true.

Hungarian_master
06-16-2015, 03:41 PM
Alpino-Med

Violin Spider
06-16-2015, 03:43 PM
Well, Alpinized Mediterranid seems to be confirmed :p
Also, I think that she would fit Central and Southern Italy too

Tommy199
06-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Alpine-Med

cocofirefly
06-16-2015, 05:07 PM
im a male and she looks just fine.

you are female.

LOL what does me being female have to do with it?

Oh right, because I'm a female I cannot judge other female's look or else "you jeeeaaalllloooouuzzz"

A 6 is just "fine", hun. I've seen better looking women.

cocofirefly
06-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Call mediocre looking girls pretty and then get mad when people disagree, friends

Antimage
06-16-2015, 05:09 PM

Oh right, because I'm a female I cannot judge other female's look or else "you jeeeaaalllloooouuzzz"

hun is supposed to be an insult ?:D

StonyArabia
06-16-2015, 05:09 PM
Looks like FQ half Palestinian half Anglo-American

themrdude1990
06-16-2015, 05:11 PM

i would smash although i dont find her very attractive

Deneb
06-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Theres something atypical on her. I don't know why but she doesn't look completely Spaniard imo.

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Call mediocre looking girls pretty and then get mad when people disagree, friends

Why did you thumb me down?? She is no mediocre, she is pretty.

I didn't say anything bad to you, nor I did thumb you down either.

You're the one that is acting like a spoiled, and then want to turn things upside down, to make it look like the spoiled is me, only because I disagree with you.

And you have to respect other people preferences, but first of all, respect that girl.

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Theres something atypical on her. I don't know why but she doesn't look completely Spaniard imo.

She is a Spaniard from Catalonia, but with Castilian last name. Here is the link I got her from:

http://primerasnoticias.com/2012/05/estudiante-de-la-eso-en-la-final-de-los-google-science/

And her look is more common among ethnic Spaniards than what many people assume.

I don't know why every time some Spaniard shows some Alpine traits (like this girl) many people come up, and say that the person doesn't look Spaniard, or doesn't look fully Spaniard.

Deneb
06-16-2015, 05:30 PM
She is a Spaniard from Catalonia, but with Castilian last name. Here is the link I got her from:

http://primerasnoticias.com/2012/05/estudiante-de-la-eso-en-la-final-de-los-google-science/

And her look is more common among ethnic Spaniards than what many people assume.

I don't know why every time some Spaniard shows some Alpine traits (like this girl) many people come up, and say that the person doesn't look Spaniard, or doesn't look fully Spaniard.

Thats an absurd. She doesnt look alpinid at all imo.

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Thats an absurd. She doesnt look alpinid at all imo.

But her look is not that uncommon among ethnic Spaniards.

How you classify her, then??

Sikeliot
06-16-2015, 05:32 PM
She looks more SE European to me, atypical for Spain.

Deneb
06-16-2015, 05:35 PM
But her look is not that uncommon among ethnic Spaniards.

How you classify her, then??

Mostly gracil med + ?

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 05:42 PM
She looks more SE European to me, atypical for Spain.

I don't know why you insist on her being "so atypical" for Spain. Some of these Spanish girls from Alicante, don't look that different from that girl:

http://www.cnpetrer.com/archivos/noticia_imagen_1627.JPG

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 06:08 PM
Another pic of her:

http://images.ara.cat/societat/Judith-Google-Science-Goncaga-Garriga_ARAIMA20120529_0078_34.jpg

And the link I got it from:

http://www.ara.cat/societat/Judith-Calvo-Google-Science-Fair_0_709129172.html

But she cannot be Spaniard, "too atypical", LOL

Deneb
06-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Another pic of her:

http://images.ara.cat/societat/Judith-Google-Science-Goncaga-Garriga_ARAIMA20120529_0078_34.jpg

And the link I got it from:

http://www.ara.cat/societat/Judith-Calvo-Google-Science-Fair_0_709129172.html

But she cannot be Spaniard, "too atypical", LOL

I was wrong, in the last pic she looks like Spaniard.

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 06:13 PM
I was wrong, in the last pic she looks like Spaniard.

Why in the first one not?? She is the same girl. I met many Spaniard girls who were very similar to this girl.

Deneb
06-16-2015, 06:15 PM
She didn't strike me as Spaniard, I don't know why.

Cristiano viejo
06-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Not too pretty imo
As Latina? I doubt it.

cocofirefly
06-16-2015, 06:24 PM

You're the one that is acting like a spoiled, and then want to turn things upside down, to make it look like the spoiled is me, only because I disagree with you.

And you have to respect other people preferences, but first of all, respect that girl.

Pretty in a very generalized look. I don't understand why people are attracted to others who look like everyone else. That's like reaching for mediocrity with your genes, imo. Unless you have a pretty basic look.

True, I am harsh on other's and their taste. I am also harsher on women, and the harshest on males ( I seriously find about 80-90 percent of men physically ugly or boring, 50-60 percent of women)

Dandelion
06-16-2015, 06:25 PM

You see one every day in the mirror. ;)

cocofirefly
06-16-2015, 06:26 PM

She is mediocre. She has generic features and is a common looking girl. Perhaps she is pretty, but a "common pretty" and that to me automatically comes off as mediocre and nothing special. I don't get why people are so attracted to general, common place features. It's like striving for mediocrity with your gene pool, unless you're mediocre looking yourself, but still I would imagine someone would like to improve upon their looks at least.

True im HARSH on people's standards, even HARSHER on women's looks, and HARSHEST on men's looks. I find 40-50 percent of women boring/ugly, about 80-90 percent of men boring/ugly.

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 06:36 PM
She is mediocre. She has generic features and is a common looking girl. Perhaps she is pretty, but a "common pretty" and that to me automatically comes off as mediocre and nothing special. I don't get why people are so attracted to general, common place features. It's like striving for mediocrity with your gene pool, unless you're mediocre looking yourself, but still I would imagine someone would like to improve upon their looks at least.

True im HARSH on people's standards, even HARSHER on women's looks, and HARSHEST on men's looks. I find 40-50 percent of women boring/ugly, about 80-90 percent of men boring/ugly.

You have a very close-minded preference.:picard1: Then, if a woman doesn't look like a Greek statue, she doesn't deserve, at least, to be called pretty??

As I said, I didn't say that she is an "extraordinary beauty queen", I just say that she is pretty, which is a term that just mean that somebody is attractive within normal standards. Somebody that looks, attractive and very natural.

Why all this big mess around all of it??

Sorry, but you, with those "so high" standards, sound like a very negative person.

leisitox
06-16-2015, 06:39 PM
She is an alpinized Med
Dont worry alnortedelsur, I think she is pretty :), maybe because Im an alpinized med too xD

EL_BARBARO
06-16-2015, 06:58 PM
Tiene un pedazo de cara española que se le pisa, cojones.

Y sí, tiene atractivo, es bonita. (No es necesario que esté medio encueros, con los morros pintorreados y tomando posturas imposibles para considerarla así).

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 09:16 PM

Y sí, tiene atractivo, es bonita. (No es necesario que esté medio encueros, con los morros pintorreados y tomando posturas imposibles para considerarla así).

Say that in English, for those who don't speak Spanish, and insist that she looks "atypical" for Spain (like sikeliot and others).

EL_BARBARO
06-16-2015, 09:32 PM

I said she has a remarkable spanish face.

And, indeed, she is attractive, she's pretty to me. ( It is not necessary her to must wear very light and scarse clothes pink women's undergarments, almost naked, very intense carmine-painted lips and looking for impossible postures in order to look pretty).

gamusino
06-16-2015, 10:13 PM
She is Spanish but not "absolutely"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f9681983211eccd7f93ee0e77e636a38/tumblr_mllkyb7HFG1s3ggdno14_r1_500.png

perhaps an eyebrow waxing and nose surgery, and we can accept her as queen ;)

http://www.peoplealerts.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/letizia-ortiz.jpg

Seth MacFarlane
06-16-2015, 10:20 PM
She is Spanish but not "absolutely"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f9681983211eccd7f93ee0e77e636a38/tumblr_mllkyb7HFG1s3ggdno14_r1_500.png

perhaps an eyebrow waxing and nose surgery, and we can accept her as queen ;)

http://www.peoplealerts.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/letizia-ortiz.jpg

She looks some how asiatic influenced in the eyes

Kace
06-16-2015, 10:29 PM
wud pass as latina in usa

She would more likely be perceived as Italian, imo.

gamusino
06-16-2015, 10:32 PM
She looks some how asiatic influenced in the eyes

not necessarily so far, can be Greek or Italian

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 10:32 PM
She would more likely be perceived as Italian, imo.

Well, she is Spaniard, and looks like it.

Seth MacFarlane
06-16-2015, 10:37 PM
not necessarily so far, can be Greek or Italian

Hmmm idk . She doesent look italian to me . Sure she can pass for italian but she doesn't give me that vibe . I'm not saying she doesent look iberian though she does its just her eyes are somehow different looking

Actually I'm lying lol I just didn't want to start anything with self righteous iberian users ... But she looks Bulgarian or other south east . Her eyes are not western

Seth MacFarlane
06-16-2015, 10:48 PM

Agreed , glad to hear this from an iberian I thought it was just me

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Agreed , glad to hear this from an iberian I thought it was just me

He was just biased when he said that. Then I showed him a second pic of her, and showed him the links I got her pics from, and he admitted that she is genuinely Spaniard, and he was wrong. And then, El Barbaro, who is a fully Spaniard from Spain, said that her face looks remarkably Spanish.

IDK, but it looks that too many people in this forum, have a biased perception about Spanish looks, and think that Spaniards cannot look in certain ways.

Seth MacFarlane
06-16-2015, 11:08 PM
He was just biased when he said that. Then I showed him a second pic of her, and showed him the links I got her pics from, and he admitted that she is genuinely Spaniard, and he was wrong. And then, El Barbaro, who is a fully Spaniard from Spain, said that her face looks remarkably Spanish.

IDK, but it looks that too many people in this forum, have a biased perception about Spanish looks, and think that Spaniards cannot look in certain ways.

Lol You are right about there being biases on this forum. I'm not saying spaniards can't look like this . I believe spaniards can look like this but you also have to keep in mind that some people pass other places and it's not impossible for a person too look like another ethnic group . I'm not questioning her Spanish authenticity she's just ambigeous

ÁGUIA
06-16-2015, 11:11 PM

Of course this girl looks spanish!

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 11:17 PM
Of course this girl looks spanish!

Yeap, finally another person (after El Barbaro) who agrees with me. And another fully Iberian, which is more credit for what I say. :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
06-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Of course she looks Spanish.
What bunch of paranoids with "strange eyes", "oriental eyes", "atypical look" and blablabla.

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 11:21 PM
Of course she looks Spanish.
What bunch of paranoids with "strange eyes", "oriental eyes", "atypical look" and blablabla.

Yeap, another fully Iberian that agrees with me. :thumb001:

Robocop
06-16-2015, 11:35 PM
From what I can say from this single picture: predominant Gracil Med+Berid.

Almost all Spaniard girls are pretty so no need to point it out even though this one has Berid influence (I dont find Berid phenotype attractive) :D

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't fuck her

Seth MacFarlane
06-16-2015, 11:49 PM
I wouldn't fuck her

She wouldn't fuck you

alnortedelsur
06-16-2015, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't fuck her

More respect for her. She is a teenager (probably a minor).

Desaix DeBurgh
06-17-2015, 12:07 AM
She wouldn't fuck you

Whatever, fat boy go eat more ice cream. Even if she wouldn't fuck me that would be perfectly fine with me because she is not sexually attractive. Also, she lives too far away to be convenient enough to fuck. I mean if I an going to hop on a plane to fuck a bitch that bitch better be like a 10 or at least a nine. Otherwise, there are enough 8 women around on a regular basis here for it not to be worth it.

ÁGUIA
06-17-2015, 12:07 AM
She wouldn't fuck you

She's just a 16 years old teenager!

Kace
06-17-2015, 12:08 AM
Well, she is Spaniard, and looks like it.

Of course, but American's perceive any person that looks Mediterranean/S. European as Italian. She probably would be perceived as being Italian before being taking as a Latina in the US.

Seth MacFarlane
06-17-2015, 12:11 AM
She's just a 16 year old teenager!

Yea I know but that's besides the point , she wouldn't fuck that loser even if they were the same age

Seth MacFarlane
06-17-2015, 12:12 AM
Whatever, fat boy go eat more ice cream. Even if she wouldn't fuck me that would be perfectly fine with me because she is not sexually attractive. Also, she lives too far away to be convenient enough to fuck. I mean if I an going to hop on a plane to fuck a bitch that bitch better be like a 10 or at least a nine. Otherwise, there are enough 8 women around on a regular basis here for it not to be worth it.

I'm not fat at all but nice try Lmaooo

Robocop
06-17-2015, 12:13 AM
Don't insult Iberians here, because I am their greatest ally here, and if Robocop becomes mad you all know what follows than, if you watched the movie, I will go to "search & destroy" mode. LOL (Joke, Im calm person).

alnortedelsur
06-17-2015, 12:16 AM
Of course, but American's perceive any person that looks Mediterranean/S. European as Italian. She probably would be perceived as being Italian before being taking as a Latina in the US.

Yeah, because some ignorant Americans associate Spain with gypsies and "latinos", and don't even know that Spain is in Europe, and Spaniards are white and European, just like Italians.

Robocop
06-17-2015, 12:18 AM
Yeah, because some ignorant Americans associate Spain with gypsies and "latinos", and don't even know that Spain is in Europe, and Spaniards are white and European, just like Italians.

Vast majority of "educated" Americans knows for "a fact" that Germany is capital "city" of Paris and that Amsterdam is country on it's own.

EL_BARBARO
06-17-2015, 12:23 AM
Although they deny, I think someones here would even fuck a broom handle wearing a dress, such is their pressing need.

alnortedelsur
06-17-2015, 12:28 AM
Although they deny, I think someones here would even fuck a broom handle wearing a dress, such is their pressing need.

Porque nadie los pela. Y llegan hasta el punto de faltar el respeto a una menor.

Kace
06-17-2015, 12:29 AM

Unfortunately, there's some truth to that. I do correct people when they say ignorant things about Spaniards or refer to mixed raced Latin Americans as Spanish.

EL_BARBARO
06-17-2015, 12:30 AM
Porque nadie los pela. Y llegan hasta el punto de faltar el respeto a una menor.

Crystal clear. That's what I mean.

Robocop
06-17-2015, 12:34 AM
Look, I will explain to you Spaniards why Americans confuse you with Latinos from Central and South America, this is why:

BECAUSE YOUR SPANIARD ANCESTORS DID NOT EXTERMINATED ENTIRE NATIVE INDIAN POPULATION OF CENTRAL & SOUTHERN AMERICA LIKE AMERICANS DID IN NORTHERN AMERICA :D

So... It's very confusing to them now... They hear spanish language from Latinos (who are in majority of cases mix of whites means spaniards and portugese with natives) and they ask themselfs, how can this be... "it must be that Spain is in Latin America as well" :D

Americans are wondering how one can come to New World and not exterminate everyone there... so... that's very confusing thing to them you know? :)

Robocop
06-17-2015, 12:43 AM
I was laughing my ass out when I heard from one American tourist when he said durin conversation about general History of world; "that Aztecs & Mayans were speaking Spanish"... hahhahahahahahah

alnortedelsur
06-17-2015, 12:46 AM
I was laughing my ass out when I heard from one American tourist when he said durin conversation about general History of world; "that Aztecs & Mayans were speaking Spanish"... hahhahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHA................:lol::lol::lol::lol::l ol::lol::lol::lol:

Seth MacFarlane
06-17-2015, 01:07 AM

Your basically right ,when people say Spanish in america they won't even know you mean spain's people they will assume you mean Latin Americans . They aren't purposedly ignorant about them because there is more latin ameicans then iberian ameicans and it gets more complicated when Latinos call themselves Spanish lol .a lot of people I know don't know anything about europe especially Spain. Until I actually took the time to find out I didn't know much about Spain myself . American culture doesent stereotype spaniards or even talk about them like they do italians , even though this is family guy you get stereotypes about italians like this https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OZ94n9RTXhk/hqdefault.jpg on the other hand they never mentioned spaniards once. I personally haven't met any spaniards in real life yet , there are likely Spanish Americans in New York but if so they are small in number compared to italain Americans and Latin Americans who speak their language. Basically nobody talks about Spanish people.

alnortedelsur
06-17-2015, 01:49 AM
Your basically right ,when people say Spanish in america they won't even know you mean spain's people they will assume you mean Latin Americans . They aren't purposedly ignorant about them because there is more latin ameicans then iberian ameicans and it gets more complicated when Latinos call themselves Spanish lol .a lot of people I know don't know anything about europe especially Spain. Until I actually took the time to find out I didn't know much about Spain myself . American culture doesent stereotype spaniards or even talk about them like they do italians , even though this is family guy you get stereotypes about italians like this https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OZ94n9RTXhk/hqdefault.jpg on the other hand they never mentioned spaniards once. I personally haven't met any spaniards in real life yet , there are likely Spanish Americans in New York but if so they are small in number compared to italain Americans and Latin Americans who speak their language. Basically nobody talks about Spanish people.

Well, I have seen American movies like Vertical limit, where a supposedly "Spanish" woman shows up in a Spanish campsite in the Himalaya, and a triracial Puerto Rican or Dominican woman played the role of a Spaniard. LMAO:lmao

The movie Impossible Mission, from Tom Cruise, portray Spain as a country with dirt roads, where everybody was in an endless fiesta, playing castanets, and Bulls were all over the streets, and everybody crazy to go to bullfighting, and so on. And all people looked like gypsies. Laughable :lol:

And in the movie vantage point, that was pretended to be in Salamanca, was filmed in Mexico city and Puebla, with lots of indo-mestizos, and the role of a Spanish terrorist was performed by a Moroccan actor.:picard1: Only the Spanish actor Eduardo Noriega, and the Venezuelan actor Edgar Ramirez, looked convincingly Spanish. The only thing left, was to try to pass the Afro-American actor Forest Whitaker as Spaniard :lol:

And I am sure that there are many more examples like those, that don't come to my mind right now.

Seth MacFarlane
06-17-2015, 02:00 AM
A
Well, I have seen American movies like Vertical limit, where a supposedly "Spanish" woman shows up in a Spanish campsite in the Himalaya, and a triracial Puerto Rican or Dominican woman played the role of a Spaniard. LMAO:lmao

The movie Impossible Mission, from Tom Cruise, portray Spain as a country with dirt roads, where everybody was in an endless fiesta, playing castanets, and Bulls were all over the streets, and everybody crazy to go to bullfighting, and so on. And all people looked like gypsies. Laughable :lol:

And in the movie vantage point, that was pretended to be in Salamanca, was filmed in Mexico city and Puebla, with lots of indo-mestizos, and the role of a Spanish terrorist was performed by a Moroccan actor.:picard1: Only the Spanish actor Eduardo Noriega, and the Venezuelan actor Edgar Ramirez, looked convincingly Spanish. The only thing left, was to try to pass the Afro-American actor as Spaniard :lol:

And I am sure that there are many more examples like those, that don't come to my mind right now.

Lmaooo are you sure they was playing spaniards or was they playing Latin Americans ? If they were meant to be spaniards casting is an example but a lot of casting choices are stupid and not meant to be taken seriously . I meant in overall dialogue " spaniards " are not mentioned. I can't recall at all how many times spaniards from Spain was specifically implicated in anything from regular day to day interactions to cinema/ tv the closest I could remember is in sopranos when Valentina la Paz who was half cuban and half italian was referred by tony soprano as " being from Spain " lol idk if he made that mistake on purpose but she was Caucasian and med though so it wasnt That bad though. Besides that instance I don't ever hear of " spaniards " at all. Nobody talks about them specifically at all.

Balmung
06-17-2015, 02:16 AM
Pretty but not as so as the woman in your avatar, who is she?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-17-2015, 02:30 AM
http://primerasnoticias.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/estudiante3.jpg

she doesnt look like a spaniard. She looks latin American

Cristiano viejo
06-17-2015, 02:44 AM
she doesnt look like a spaniard. She looks latin American

What a non-Spaniard want to say :rolleyes:
Since when do Latinas have light skin?

alnortedelsur
06-17-2015, 02:54 AM
Pretty but not as so as the woman in your avatar, who is she?

The woman of my avatar is a Cuban actress of Spanish descent. Her name is Ana de Armas.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-17-2015, 03:07 AM
What a non-Spaniard want to say :rolleyes:
Since when do Latinas have light skin?

its nothing personel man, she doesnt look like it to me. Light skin doesnt mean anything. Ive seen spaniard with olive skin. And some Latinas do have light skin, watch telemundo sometime buddy.

alnortedelsur
06-17-2015, 04:05 AM
its nothing personel man, she doesnt look like it to me. Light skin doesnt mean anything. Ive seen spaniard with olive skin. And some Latinas do have light skin, watch telemundo sometime buddy.

Many white (and mostly white) Latin Americans look like her because they have a lot of Spanish blood, LOL

And the girl has a common Spanish look, like it or not. Three fully Iberian posters have agreed with me that she looks perfectly Spanish.

She is Spaniard, and her look is very common in Spain, contrary to what many people in this forum might think.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-17-2015, 05:10 AM
Many white (and mostly white) Latin Americans look like her because they have a lot of Spanish blood, LOL

And the girl has a common Spanish look, like it or not. Three fully Iberian posters have agreed with me that she looks perfectly Spanish.

She is Spaniard, and her look is very common in Spain, contrary to what many people in this forum might think.

thats fine but she looks castiza to me. She looks like she has minor amerind to me

Carlito's Way
06-17-2015, 05:31 AM
i was waiting to see a pretty girl here....

Robocop
06-17-2015, 06:19 AM
I have to say... the girl is pretty, but pretty enough to have 9 pages of thread already? No. haha :D

Antimage
06-17-2015, 07:47 AM

she's retarded, if you look at her other posts you will realize

JBoscherville
06-17-2015, 09:27 AM

I think it's the hair and eye colour. If she'd been blonde haired/blue eyed, or maybe even just blue eyed, I don't think anyone would've said 'Latina'. If you'd said she was from the UK she might have been one of those 'dark Brits' that 'passes' in Spain. She just looks like a normal 'white' girl .-.

alnortedelsur
06-17-2015, 11:12 PM
I have to say... the girl is pretty, but pretty enough to have 9 pages of thread already? No. haha :D

The thread has been that long because of the controversy initiated by some people, who insist that the look of this girl is not Spanish (LOL), when I have seen plenty of Spanish girls with a similar look. If she can pass in Italy, Bulgaria, Greece, or wherever, that doesn't mean that her look is not Spanish.

Also, I regret for having called this girl pretty, after seen how many people rip their garments, because of it. :picard1:

Which women should be called pretty then?? only those with big tits, with a perfect face like a Greek statue, and with a lots of lipstick, and in whorish clothing and postures??:confused:

EL_BARBARO
06-17-2015, 11:24 PM
The thread has been that long because of the controversy initiated by some people, who insist that the look of this girl is not Spanish (LOL), when I have seen plenty of Spanish girls with a similar look. If she can pass in Italy, Bulgaria, Greece, or wherever, that doesn't mean that her look is not Spanish.

Also, I regret for having called this girl pretty, after seen how many people rip their garments, because of it. :picard1:

Which women should be called pretty then?? only those with big tits, with a perfect face like a Greek statue, and with a lots of lipstick, and in whorish clothing and postures??:confused:

Ten en cuenta que muchos aquí -debido quizá a su edad y a sus propias circunstancias personales- están más salidos que el pico de una plancha y más calientes que el cenicero de un bingo, por lo que su imagen o ilusión de belleza en una mujer está en proporción directa con la superficie de piel expuesta, el volumen de sus tetas y su trasero, la intensidad del carmín conque pinta sus morros, la longitud de su cabellera, la imposibilidad de sus poses y el grado de apertura de su boca y ojos y en proporción indirecta con la cantidad de ropa ajustada que puede mostrar. Nada que ver con esa chica que se presenta de forma natural y modosa sin exhibirse y con 16 años.

Debes de comprender el tipo de gente que pueda hacer esos comentarios. Por eso pasa de ellos. La chica es bonita y española.

MsSPF
06-17-2015, 11:31 PM
People are mean, she's still a teenager but she's very cute for her age. To me, she looks Spaniard, don't understand the controversy

Odin
03-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Alpine-Med.