PDA

View Full Version : Should I go after a woman who is only a 6 ?

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 02:24 AM
There is this woman who my friend says is only a 6 on a scale of 1-10. This woman keeps making eye contact with me (eye fucking me) and running her fingers through her hair so she obviously is interested and wants me to make the first move. Main thing to me is that she isn't fat since like 70% of Americans are fat. So should I deign to go after her or should I hold out and hit on hotter women who may not be given me such obvious signs ? Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that she is married but her husband is in prison but I've had an affair with a married woman before so that wouldn't be anything new.

Mortimer
06-16-2015, 02:26 AM
depends on what you are looking for, and if she has other qualities you like physical appearance is not the only factor

Highlands
06-16-2015, 02:31 AM
Why not. Best to focus on other qualities like personality and interests. Find out who she is as a person and test your compatibility. Looks will fade away ;)

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 02:40 AM
Why not. Best to focus on other qualities like personality and interests. Find out who she is as a person and test your compatibility. Looks will fade away ;)

Yeah, and in the meantime I can get my dick wet while finding out whether or not I like her personality since banging her seems like a sure thing. Sure banging a hotter chick would be better but I like the fact that this more of a sure thing.

Mortimer
06-16-2015, 02:41 AM
Yeah, and in the meantime I can get my dick wet while finding out whether or not I like her personality since banging her seems like a sure thing. Sure banging a hotter chick would be better but I like the fact that this more of a sure thing.

not to offend you but arent you a bit too old for one night stands or casual sex, you dont want to settle down?

Highlands
06-16-2015, 02:45 AM

Some girls who appear 6's can become 8-9 after a good makeover. Then you could hit two birds with one stone?
What does a 6 mean though? Like flat ass or crooked nose? O.o Or is it something that can be improved? :laugh:

cocofirefly
06-16-2015, 02:49 AM
OP, you look atypical for a white American. You have a different phenotype than most.

Depends.

Also what makes her a 6?

Wadaad
06-16-2015, 02:50 AM
If only your mom could read this thread...maybe then would she realize, how much she failed you.

Armand_Duval
06-16-2015, 02:56 AM
That question it is you the only right one to answer it.

If she is 6 but you like her, the go fot it.

I dont need a perfect 10's to get my attention, it is a matter of chemestry and mutual understanding, 10's are only for bragging yet you can enjoy de company of 8's, 7's and even 6's, and also enjoy in bed with them...why not?.

Annie999
06-16-2015, 02:56 AM
Not only looks aren't everything, but you are a 6 too, so what's the deal? She will probably think the same about you.

Seth MacFarlane
06-16-2015, 03:01 AM
i mean if she gets your dick hard and she wants it ... you know the answer. As for king kongs answer about compatibility , whats the chance of her possessing any depth if shes married to a criminal ?

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 03:14 AM
OP, you look atypical for a white American. You have a different phenotype than most.

Yeah, I know, I look more French or Spanish.

Also what makes her a 6?

I don't know that is my friend's opinion not mine. She is more like a 7 to me. De gustibus non est disputandum

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 03:19 AM
If only your mom could read this thread...maybe then would she realize, how much she failed you.

http://bestdemotivationalposters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/white-knights-best-demotivational-posters.jpg

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 03:20 AM
Not only looks aren't everything, but you are a 6 too, so what's the deal? She will probably think the same about you.

Whatever, you are a zero misses I have no pictures of myself on posted this forum (at least I haven't seen your pictures).

zhaoyun
06-16-2015, 03:21 AM
You should wait til her husband gets out of prison.

Annie999
06-16-2015, 03:27 AM
Whatever, you are a zero misses I have no pictures of myself on posted this forum (at least I haven't seen your pictures).

Many have seen my pics. I'm not fishing for compliments like you though, maybe that's why Im not posting my pics all the time.

Argentano
06-16-2015, 03:29 AM

she is very pretty pal..

Linebacker
06-16-2015, 03:43 AM
No I think a guy like you should not bother with sub-10,5 women.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 03:50 AM
Many have seen my pics. I'm not fishing for compliments like you though, maybe that's why Im not posting my pics all the time.

Whatever, I haven't seen them. I didn't post my pictures to fish for compliments but to pull ass (get laid). I don't need compliments since women in real life have already told me I have an 'amazing body'. Also, when I wear tight clothes and/or a tank top women just straight up check me out so it is obvious that way too. Also, I doubt this girl, that I am talking about, would be eye fucking me and flirting with me from a distance if I wasn't in shape. What you think I spend time in the gym for no reason ? It contributes to my health, gives me functional strength, makes me look good and It gets me pussy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ2w94WALoU

Smaland
06-16-2015, 06:19 AM
Adultery is adultery. Moreover, if her husband was convicted of a violent crime, you could have your hands full when he gets out of prison.

Wadaad
06-16-2015, 06:44 AM
Adultery is adultery. Moreover, if her husband was convicted of a violent crime, you could have your hands full when he gets out of prison.

http://cdn.rollingstone.com/feature/the-gangster-in-the-huddle/img/flip_hernandez.jpg

"He did what??! He put the belt around where???! He then did what?????? OOOOO that nigga's dead...bitch take me to his apartment now!"

imagine when he knocks at the door and Desaix opens with the facial expression of his avi...

Antimage
06-16-2015, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I know, I look more French or Spanish.

you aren't very different than white americans ,you pass unnoticed in the british isles and you don't look spanish.

you fit in british isles way better than in spain. if you honestly think you fit in spain better than in england you have no idea about how any of those ethnicities look like. a lot of british people have your phenotype eg. dynamo and russel brand.

Brianna
06-16-2015, 07:03 AM
Ask yourself this question before you approach her. Will a 6 date a 4? I'm just kidding. You're a 3.

Hithaeglir
06-16-2015, 07:07 AM
She seems to be attracted to insane guys.Her husband is in prison...now you..what's next? :laugh:

Marmie Dearest
06-16-2015, 09:50 AM
Why does your friend have to tell you how hot a girl is? Can't you decide for yourself, these things are usually a matter of personal taste.

Annie999
06-16-2015, 03:25 PM
she is very pretty pal..

Aw thanks :kiss:

Grenzland
06-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Not at all! If your friends thinks she is only a 6 then you should instantly go away from her. I usually do the same. If I like a girl I always make some pictures of her ( secretly of course ) and send them to my friends. If someone called her a 7 or below I ignore her.

God, if I would do a mistake and would talk to a 6....

Can't even imagine what my friends would say!

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 06:04 PM
imagine when he knocks at the door and Desaix opens with the facial expression of his avi...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1179731527/Buckwheat.jpg

Dandelion
06-16-2015, 06:06 PM
If you like her and are physically attracted that's all what matters. Other people's opinion doesn't matter. I would worry about her husband's opinion though. :p

XvThomas_LysergicV
06-16-2015, 06:06 PM
It depend on what your intentions are. Are you trying to date,marry or just sleep with her are or you just going with the flow and whatever happens,happens? If you're just intending to go on a few dates and sleep with her a few times then go ahead. Its just sex. A 6-7 isn't bad at all. At least she isn't a 2 or 3. If you only want to tap 10 out of 10s then you might need to lower your standards a bit. If you're not a 10 yourself then you cant expect to tap 10's every single time. If you're actually trying to date her then I would think about if I was you. I wouldn't want to be there when her husband got out of prison. I guess it depends on how long his sentence is. If he's getting out in few days or weeks then hell no I wouldn't do it. If he's not getting out for months or years then go for it.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 06:07 PM
She seems to be attracted to insane guys.Her husband is in prison...now you..what's next? :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/ea/43/70ea43caf491a57e40fcb298211309d7.jpg

Hithaeglir
06-16-2015, 06:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/ea/43/70ea43caf491a57e40fcb298211309d7.jpg

Όλοι οι τρελοί τα ίδια λένε.:laugh:

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Why does your friend have to tell you how hot a girl is? Can't you decide for yourself, these things are usually a matter of personal taste.

Well, I don't want to have my social status potentially lowered, if my friend perceives her this way then society might, but I think that would be much more likely with a fat chick (she is far from fat) and while I find her face attractive my friend obviously doesn't think she has an ugly face so I'm probably safe.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Όλοι οι τρελοί τα ίδια λένε.:laugh:

πραγματικές τρελοί άνθρωποι είναι τόσο παραληρητική που δεν νομίζω ότι είναι τρελός

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 06:31 PM
It depend on what your intentions are. Are you trying to date,marry or just sleep with her are or you just going with the flow and whatever happens,happens? If you're just intending to go on a few dates and sleep with her a few times then go ahead. Its just sex. A 6-7 isn't bad at all. At least she isn't a 2 or 3. If you only want to tap 10 out of 10s then you might need to lower your standards a bit. If you're not a 10 yourself then you cant expect to tap 10's every single time. If you're actually trying to date her then I would think about if I was you. I wouldn't want to be there when her husband got out of prison. I guess it depends on how long his sentence is. If he's getting out in few days or weeks then hell no I wouldn't do it. If he's not getting out for months or years then go for it.

Well, that is the thing I just want to get laid because I don't think she is relationship material for various reasons that I don't feel like talking about. The problem is that it will be easy access to a particular pussy and the more I sleep with her the more likely I will get feelings for her. I approach my intimate relationships quite seriously - as I approach most things in life. In relationships I take my vows and commitments seriously, and I'm usually faithful and loyal. I am pretty easy to live with and be around, because I have simple daily needs and and not overly demanding of my partners in almost any respect. While my internal life is highly theoretical and complex, my external life in comparison is usually quite simple. I like to keep the complexities of my external world to a minimum, so that I can focus my brain power on working through their theories internally. This makes me very straight-forward, honest lover, with a love that is quite pure in its simple, uncomplicated nature.

Anyway, if I just slept with her like max 3 times I should be safe I might get complacent by the easy access to her particular vagina while other girls are potentially playing harder to get or whatever. I guess I'll be taking a risk but whatever I wasn't born to be a fucking celibate monk.

XvThomas_LysergicV
06-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Why would your social status be lowered just because you messed with a chick who wasn't a "perfect" 10/10? Who cares about status? You're 37 who are you trying to impress? Its not like your 21 and in your prime,surrounded by other young folks who actually give a fuck about status. If your friends perceive you as less than them if you date that chick then its obvious they're not your real friends. Its not like a woman is not going to date you just because you were with a another woman who was worse looking than her. That would probably make her feel good and like she was the upgrade. If your intentions are only to sleep with her then who else has to know? Do you have to parade around and tell everyone you slept with her? You're acting like The Situation off of the show the Jersey Shore. He had a six pack and he was how old,still trying live the life of someone younger than him. Its time to stop acting so immature. Go with the flow. Date whoever you want to.

XvThomas_LysergicV
06-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Well, that is the thing I just want to get laid because I don't think she is relationship material for various reasons that I don't feel like talking about. The problem is that it will be easy access to a particular pussy and the more I sleep with her the more likely I will get feelings for her. I approach my intimate relationships quite seriously - as I approach most things in life. In relationships I take my vows and commitments seriously, and I'm usually faithful and loyal. I am pretty easy to live with and be around, because I have simple daily needs and and not overly demanding of my partners in almost any respect. While my internal life is highly theoretical and complex, my external life in comparison is usually quite simple. I like to keep the complexities of my external world to a minimum, so that I can focus their brain power on working through their theories internally. This makes me very straight-forward, honest lover, with a love that is quite pure in its simple, uncomplicated nature.

Anyway, if I just slept with her like max 3 times I should be safe I might get complacent by the easy access to her particular vagina while other girls are potentially playing harder to get or whatever. I guess I'll be taking a risk but whatever I wasn't born to be a fucking celibate monk.

Just sleep with her a few times then. Problem solved.

dude
06-16-2015, 06:43 PM
Why would Casanova second guessing himself on a OK looking married woman?

Argentano
06-16-2015, 06:47 PM
naaa stick with the 10/10 and leave the 6/10 for us average people

Hithaeglir
06-16-2015, 06:49 PM
I believe Zhaoyun gave you the most effective advice.Wait until he gets out of prison,or visit him and ask him in person.

ius semper
06-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Blasphemy!

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 07:07 PM
Well, that is the thing I just want to get laid because I don't think she is relationship material for various reasons that I don't feel like talking about. The problem is that it will be easy access to a particular pussy and the more I sleep with her the more likely I will get feelings for her. I approach my intimate relationships quite seriously - as I approach most things in life. In relationships I take my vows and commitments seriously, and I'm usually faithful and loyal. I am pretty easy to live with and be around, because I have simple daily needs and and not overly demanding of my partners in almost any respect. While my internal life is highly theoretical and complex, my external life in comparison is usually quite simple. I like to keep the complexities of my external world to a minimum, so that I can focus my brain power on working through their theories internally. This makes me very straight-forward, honest lover, with a love that is quite pure in its simple, uncomplicated nature.

Actually, I have a strategy I'm going to try to sleep with other women at the same time I am banging her. I figure If I'm banging multiple bitches I'm less likely to fall in love with any of them. Anyway, here is another girl I'm pretty sure I can bang but she is 'bad news' for a real relationship (I am posting a picture of her with sunglasses to protect her identity ). She is the girl on the left. Only problem is I'm sure this bitch is actually gonna cost money $ but it will be money well spent if it keeps me from falling in love :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/naudiz/bangablebitch_zpsblbdl6z3.jpg

ius semper
06-16-2015, 07:13 PM
Actually, I have a strategy I'm going to try to sleep with other women at the same time I am banging her. I figure If I'm banging multiple bitches I'm less likely to fall in love with any of them. Anyway, here is another girl I'm pretty sure I can bang but she 'bad news' for a real relationship (I am posting a picture of her with sunglasses to protect her identity ). She is the girl on the left. Only problem is I'm sure this bitch is actually gonna cost money $ but it will be money well spent if it keeps me from falling in love :

But is she actually a whore or is it just a way of describing her?

IntifadaSS
06-16-2015, 07:17 PM
white girls are not allowed to get with white boys since white boys are white girls.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 07:24 PM
But is she actually a whore or is it just a way of describing her?

well she is not technically a prostitute and even though I've banged a significant amount of women without spending any money the reality is that most women cost money. Also, she does drugs harder than marijuana and in my experience all girls who do drugs harder than marijuana are easy if you spend money on them. Plus my next door neighbor can get me her drug of choice because I've gotten it from him before. Of course it will make it significantly easier that I'm also in shape, taller than her and not ugly.

MsSPF
06-16-2015, 07:28 PM
:picard1: :confused: :rolleyes: :blink: :lol00002: :laugh: :loco: :speechless-smiley-0 :crazy::rofl_002::rofl_002::rofl_002:
there are very crazy people in the internet

Valmont
06-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Of course it will make it significantly easier that I'm also in shape, taller than her and not ugly.

Wut?:blink:

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 07:51 PM
:picard1: :confused: :rolleyes: :blink: :lol00002: :laugh: :loco: :speechless-smiley-0 :crazy::rofl_002::rofl_002::rofl_002:
there are very crazy people in the internet

It doesn't make crazy per se but perhaps a womanizing (player) scumbag asshole jerk that uses women for sex. The only thing I want from women, at this point of my life, at least, is sex so I tend to think they merely exist to satisfy me sexually and I treat them like pieces of meat or cum dumpsters. That is why I don't care about the personal character flaws of these women because I'm not looking for anything serious.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Wut?:blink:

That is common sense, dude.

Plavuša
06-16-2015, 07:57 PM
I came into this thread, cause I read "Should I go after a woman who is only 6", but what I found here was not better ^^

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Actually, I don't even know why I am thinking I am going to have to spend money on her. That is not necessarily the case. I guess I just assumed it because she does drugs harder than marijuana. So I'm going to attempt to bang her while spending no money whatsoever.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 08:22 PM
I came into this thread, cause I read "Should I go after a woman who is only 6", but what I found here was not better ^^

You read and posted in this thread because you want my cawk since guys like me are the natural masters of slaves( slavic) women like yourself but you can't admit it publically because you want to 'save face' as a 'good christian girl' but you are probably nasty in bed.

RandomlyRenounced
06-16-2015, 08:49 PM
Actually, I have a strategy I'm going to try to sleep with other women at the same time I am banging her. I figure If I'm banging multiple bitches I'm less likely to fall in love with any of them. Anyway, here is another girl I'm pretty sure I can bang but she is 'bad news' for a real relationship (I am posting a picture of her with sunglasses to protect her identity ). She is the girl on the left. Only problem is I'm sure this bitch is actually gonna cost money $ but it will be money well spent if it keeps me from falling in love :

Come on dude.. you are 37 years old. If you ever want to settle down or have a meaningful relationship, then you need to change your outlook really fast.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-16-2015, 08:57 PM
Come on dude.. you are 37 years old. If you ever want to settle down or have a meaningful relationship, then you need to change your outlook really fast.

I'll be more in a position in life, in like about a year and a half, where I will be in the frame of mind to listen to such pleads from the likes of people like you. But in the meantime I'm not going to be a chump like an incel. I'm not a monk I want sex. Sex is good for me psychologically I think.

Prism
06-16-2015, 08:57 PM

:rotfl: