PDA

View Full Version : Denmark: 72-year-old lady Danish homesless because state gives appartment to foreign refugees

Anglojew
06-16-2015, 03:05 AM
I have no doubt that the EU wants to use third world immigration as a tool to destroy national identity in order to make way for the non-existent “European identity” and thus increace acceptance of the anti-democratic, unelected kaisers and dukes in Brussels.

An elderly citizen is denied a home to give way to refugees imported from MENA (Middle East & North Africa) countries.

Translated from Uriasposten:

“Lillian Lorentzen’s home is a caravan. She is 72 years old and retiree. Since February, she has not have a home – and since the end of April, she has been on a waiting list for housing at Hilleroed Municipality. …

“I has worked my whole life as a nurse and raised five children. It can not be true that when you are old and suddenly have nothing to stay in, you are pushed back in line for state appartments, she tells TV2.”

TV2 to mayor: Should the state not provide the same service to its own citizens as you do for refugees?

Dorte Meldgaard, mayor: We do. They are under the same legislation when they are on the social housing list.

TV2: But when a refugee can come in and have a home right away, and a citizen of the municipality can not, then they’re not treated equal.

Dorte Meldgaard: a special law applies for refugees and the reception of refugees in the municipalities, and this law we will comply to.”

http://10news.dk/?p=1374

Imam
06-16-2015, 03:07 AM
Europeans and other whites must serve Muslims. It's your destiny.

Marmie Dearest
06-16-2015, 07:23 AM
Europeans and other whites must serve Muslims. It's your destiny.

Nope.

Marmie Dearest
06-16-2015, 07:24 AM
This is sad. I hate reading about these ridiculous government policies in Europe.

Nurzat
06-16-2015, 07:25 AM
EUSSR