PDA

View Full Version : Kurds and Identity Crisis: pro-Iranic Kurds and anti-Iranic Kurds

Imam
06-16-2015, 08:09 AM
"Kurds" entry on Wikipedia is a battle zone between wannabe Kurds. Kurdish nationalists (most of them are the supporters of various terrorist groups) deny any relations to other Iranian (Iranic) ethnic groups. pro-Iranic groups are the opposite side.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kurds

It's funny how those anti-Iranian Kurds claim Iranic culture and history but reject their Iranicness at the same time. They always rant: "We are not Iranian. We are not Turk. We are not Arab. We are KURD!" And when you ask "what is a Kurd?", their brain will malfunction. Because they need their Iranic part but inferiority complex damage their minds. So they created a fictional and fake ethnicity: NON-IRANIC ANCIENT KURDS! Ha Ha Ha... Really miserable anti-Islam and communist wannabes. See their edits and comments. Such a loser ethnicity. :picard1:

Bunch of anti-Arab, anti-Iranian/Persian, Anti-Turk clowns. Some of them always chimpout: "We are not Iranic! BUT We are Aryan?!?! We are Indo-European!!!". Ha Ha Ha... you see their dumbness.

Iran and Turkey must punish these traitors. :thumb001: Otherwise after Iraq and Syria, this pseudo Indo-Europeans invade Iran and Turkey. Kurdistan = Israel's puppet.

Grenzland
06-16-2015, 05:59 PM
:lol:

Kamal900
06-16-2015, 06:13 PM
May i ask on what's your ethnicity? Kurds are right about on the fact that they're neither Turkish, Arab or Iranian, and all of these three peoples tried to marginalize the Kurds of their identity and culture. In Turkey, they're suffer great discrimination from both the government and the people of Turkey, and they are denied from teaching their young in Kurdish, they're not allowed to identify themselves as Kurds and etc. Many innocent Kurds also suffer by the pan-Arabist Baathist governments in Syria and Iraq(many hundreds of thousands of Kurds died by the hands of Saddam Hussein) and etc. I'm an Arab myself and I'm an atheist who is not ashamed in using reason and logic to deal with problems or situations that i face in my life, and i don't need a musty old book in teaching me morality and thought. Grow up already.

StonyArabia
06-20-2015, 04:46 AM
Kurds might be Iranic it does not mean they are Persian.

sql
06-20-2015, 05:13 AM
An anti-Iranic Kurd is on par with a Jew who complains about "sandniggers".

Halgurd
06-21-2015, 01:33 PM
I think someone's on their period - lol the people in that talk aren't even Kurds but Westerners who think they know everything about us. One of them seems to be a South Asian of some sort, shame Shah-Jehan had to thumb your post up. lel

i'llseeyouinhell
06-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Wow... kurds such a great ancient race :eek:

fuckin' mesopotamia mice

Halgurd
06-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Wow... kurds such a great ancient race :eek:

fuckin' mesopotamia mice

It seems that your brain did not get the point of this troll thread

i'llseeyouinhell
06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
It seems that your brain did not get the point of this troll thread

No i was just left it for you kurdo:D

Pahli
06-21-2015, 01:56 PM
"Kurds" entry on Wikipedia is a battle zone between wannabe Kurds. Kurdish nationalists (most of them are the supporters of various terrorist groups) deny any relations to other Iranian (Iranic) ethnic groups. pro-Iranic groups are the opposite side.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kurds

It's funny how those anti-Iranian Kurds claim Iranic culture and history but reject their Iranicness at the same time. They always rant: "We are not Iranian. We are not Turk. We are not Arab. We are KURD!" And when you ask "what is a Kurd?", their brain will malfunction. Because they need their Iranic part but inferiority complex damage their minds. So they created a fictional and fake ethnicity: NON-IRANIC ANCIENT KURDS! Ha Ha Ha... Really miserable anti-Islam and communist wannabes. See their edits and comments. Such a loser ethnicity. :picard1:

Bunch of anti-Arab, anti-Iranian/Persian, Anti-Turk clowns. Some of them always chimpout: "We are not Iranic! BUT We are Aryan?!?! We are Indo-European!!!". Ha Ha Ha... you see their dumbness.

Iran and Turkey must punish these traitors. :thumb001: Otherwise after Iraq and Syria, this pseudo Indo-Europeans invade Iran and Turkey. Kurdistan = Israel's puppet.

Which Kurd in this forum rejected his Iranic ancestry? You're pretty retarded and a horrible troll regardless :D

Where was the thread with the "fake turks" and "real muslims"? Shouldn't you go to the mosque, pray to Allah for forgiveness and then drink some alcohol and smoke weed because yolo swag Allah will forgive me anyway xD

This is nothing compared to what I can find on your religion kid :D

Pahli
06-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Also, the ones with the hugest identity crisis is definitely the Turks lol.

Halgurd
06-21-2015, 02:11 PM
Which Kurd in this forum rejected his Iranic ancestry? You're pretty retarded and a horrible troll regardless :D

Where was the thread with the "fake turks" and "real muslims"? Shouldn't you go to the mosque, pray to Allah for forgiveness and then drink some alcohol and smoke weed because yolo swag Allah will forgive me anyway xD

Exactly. We Kurds are proud of our Iranic influence. In our national anthem it says:

"We are the descendants of the Medes and Cyaxares"

Pahli
06-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Exactly. We Kurds are proud of our Iranic influence. In our national anthem it says:

"We are the descendants of the Medes and Cyaxares"

What retards cannot comprehend, if they just chose to spend 5 minutes researching instead shouting allahu akbar all day long xD

Halgurd
06-21-2015, 02:14 PM
Nice try OP, try again :thumbs up

Kamal900
06-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Also, the ones with the hugest identity crisis is definitely the Turks lol.

They're the biggest self haters in the middle east, and really, it does makes you wonder why they're such militant pan-Turanists in these forums. They hate to be called brown, because your lumping them with other "brown" peoples in the middle east, and thus, they pretend to be either white or asia to escape in being lumped with us, lol. I know an Uzbeki user in League of legends called Turks as greeks suffering from down syndrome, lol.

Shah-Jehan
06-23-2015, 05:59 PM

Actually, there was this Kurd in this forum who rejects his Iranic ancestry. He thinks he's Urartian or something and not Iranic.

mikhail
06-23-2015, 06:22 PM
Grow up already.

:laugh:

mikhail
06-23-2015, 06:23 PM
I think Kurds are just the ugliest, most tribal and backward part of Persian culture, nothing more.

Pahli
06-23-2015, 06:40 PM
Actually, there was this Kurd in this forum who rejects his Iranic ancestry. He thinks he's Urartian or something and not Iranic.

Then ignore him, most Kurds acknowledge their identity.

I think Kurds are just the ugliest, most tribal and backward part of Persian culture, nothing more.

Comes from a retarded troll :D

Proto-Shaman
06-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Maybe after they mixed with Arabs, before that they were known mostly for their bravery. In Turkish we have (or "had") a saying: "Kürt gibi delikanlı" which translates as "courageous like a Kurd!".

Pennywise
06-23-2015, 06:43 PM
I really pity Kurds, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Aryan-Indo-Europeannes" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. :picard2: after the ww1, based on the Wilson's "Fourteen Points", Some kurdish groups (from Turkey) wanted to build their own indepented state but they couldn't even find support from local Kurds. After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east.

Pahli
06-23-2015, 06:54 PM
I really pity Kurds, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Aryan-Indo-Europeannes" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. :picard2: after the ww1, based on the Wilson's "Fourteen Points", Some kurdish groups (from Turkey) wanted to build their indepented state but they couldn't even find support from local Kurds. After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east.

Deal with it Durk

jackrussell
06-23-2015, 06:56 PM
Kurds singing in Kurdish " Turkiye we will die for you ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2wGkz3pYgs

;)

mikhail
06-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Comes from a retarded troll :D

That would be you. You waste all your time here repeating some variation of "the bad Turks be bad", most of your posts obsess over Turks, you care far more about Turks than they care about you, and you even did the same shit on FN that you do on TA. Look at you and your cute cuddly nationalism, you're such a gentle soul :)

KORD STRENK, KIL AL TEH TORKS!!! INDAPANDANS FOR KORDUSTEN!!! TEH DURKS DIDS ITS!!!

At least I can wake up in the mornings and know that my country exists today, and will exist tomorrow ;)

Just grow up and quit this silly chauvinism, you're wasting your time with it. Kurdistan most likely won't be an independent country, at least not in your lifetime, and the Kurds of Turkey will just melt into the Turkish majority. Just enjoy life and ignore the fact that you're stateless, barking like a little chihuahua on a forum won't further anything.

Pennywise
06-23-2015, 07:10 PM
They're the biggest self haters in the middle east, and really, it does makes you wonder why they're such militant pan-Turanists in these forums. They hate to be called brown, because your lumping them with other "brown" peoples in the middle east, and thus, they pretend to be either white or asia to escape in being lumped with us, lol. I know an Uzbeki user in League of legends called Turks as greeks suffering from down syndrome, lol.

http://i.hizliresim.com/94PAbN.jpg

mikhail
06-23-2015, 07:15 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/94PAbN.jpg

It's funny because your depiction of him is pretty accurate, he's a 24 year old virgin who wastes all his time arguing on the internet xD

jackrussell
06-23-2015, 07:18 PM
Deal with it Durk

Kurdish Turks ; We are Kurds too but we love Turkish Flag and we die for Turkiye .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpznK_f780I

Pennywise
06-23-2015, 07:19 PM

It's funny because your depiction of him is pretty accurate, he's a 24 year old virgin who wastes all his time arguing on the internet xD

I know. I specially picked it for him. :laugh:

Kamal900
06-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Maybe after they mixed with Arabs, before that they were known mostly for their bravery. In Turkish we have (or "had") a saying: "Kürt gibi delikanlı" which translates as "courageous like a Kurd!".

They never mixed with Arabians, and genetically, they're much closer to you than to south-west Asians, lol. Now your claiming that Kurds were Turkic? grow up already.

Kamal900
06-23-2015, 09:31 PM

Much like a Tatar mutt who tries hard to Turkify the Bulgarians of their identity and heritage. Lol, if you love them all that much then why don't you move there? Bulgarians are Slavic, and they are more closer to Russians and to other Slavic peoples than to any Turkic person in Asia. You claim that i waste my time arguing on the internet, and yet, your the one who have this obsession in trying to convince the world that Bulgarians are racially and genetically the same as other Turkic peoples by attacking others who disagree with your retarded statements, and whoring yourself to them whenever someone talks about Turks in a negative light despite that nobody mentions Bulgarians here.

Kamal900
06-23-2015, 09:33 PM
I really pity Kurds, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Aryan-Indo-Europeannes" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. :picard2: after the ww1, based on the Wilson's "Fourteen Points", Some kurdish groups (from Turkey) wanted to build their own indepented state but they couldn't even find support from local Kurds. After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east.

The same can be said about your kind as well. Your statement can also be used against the Turks here as well:

"I really pity Turks, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Mongol-Turkic" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. :picard2: After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east."

Proto-Shaman
06-23-2015, 09:43 PM
They never mixed with Arabians, and genetically, they're much closer to you than to south-west Asians, lol.
I can't believe it. Go back to your dessert and let the linguists and anthropologists decide.

Now your claiming that Kurds were Turkic? grow up already.
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/memes/oh-god-meme-smiley-emoticon.png
http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg

Are you even conscious what you are writing when you type with your fingers on your keyboard? I don't think so. What comes next? You will claim that I would have claimed that Arabs were actually Turkic? Why do I even respond :picard2:

Kamal900
06-23-2015, 09:48 PM
I can't believe it. Go back to your dessert and let the linguists and anthropologists decide.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/memes/oh-god-meme-smiley-emoticon.png
http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg

Are you even conscious what you are writing when you type with your fingers on your keyboard? I don't think so. What comes next? You will claim that I would have claimed that Arabs were actually Turkic? Why do I even respond :picard2:

I never said that you were claiming that Arabs were Turkic. I said that you were claiming that somehow the Kurds weren't Iranic , and that they're we somehow related to Turkic peoples. What anthropologists? Here's a recent genetic study that was published in April, 2015 also says that Turks are mostly Anatolians genetically. The same can be said about the Azeris as well:
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1005068

Kurds and Turks genetically cluster very closely together, and despite their linguistic affiliation, they're both predominately west-Asian.

Pennywise
06-23-2015, 10:01 PM
The same can be said about your kind as well. Your statement can also be used against the Turks here as well:

"I really pity Turks, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Mongol-Turkic" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. :picard2: After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east."

LOL you desert freak. I thought you don't also consider Turks as mid-easterners? :) Your argumenst are always changing to the weather of discussion. Stop acting like a bitch. By the way, Turks always and always correlated themselves with other Turkic nations and identified as Turks from Central Asia. There was no other defination. What kind of "crisis" are you talking about exactly? You are the one who come here and always bitching about identification of Turks. Not us.

mikhail
06-24-2015, 12:23 AM
Much like a Tatar mutt who tries hard to Turkify the Bulgarians of their identity and heritage. Lol, if you love them all that much then why don't you move there? Bulgarians are Slavic, and they are more closer to Russians and to other Slavic peoples than to any Turkic person in Asia. You claim that i waste my time arguing on the internet, and yet, your the one who have this obsession in trying to convince the world that Bulgarians are racially and genetically the same as other Turkic peoples by attacking others who disagree with your retarded statements, and whoring yourself to them whenever someone talks about Turks in a negative light despite that nobody mentions Bulgarians here.

lol

>1/16th Crimean Tatar along with a single Greek relative from 1760
>is a mutt

xD

You should have mentioned that we were going by the 1 drop rule, in that case, I guess Russians are Uralic people and the Sami are Norwegians :rofl_002:

It feels like we've had this conversation before, so I think we're finished here.

Go join the remains of your family in your bulldozed house, you biological failure.

Pahli
06-24-2015, 12:27 AM
lol

>1/16th Crimean Tatar along with a single Greek relative from 1760
>is a mutt

xD

It feels like we've had this conversation before, so I think we're finished here.

Go join the remains of your family in your bulldozed house, you biological failure.

Biological and evolutionary failure fits you then, degenerate with low IQ, you haven't contributed to anything in history, and the only thing you can do is to steal other people's history xD

Pennywise
06-24-2015, 12:36 AM
Biological and evolutionary failure fits you then, degenerate with low IQ, you haven't contributed to anything in history, and the only thing you can do is to steal other people's history xD

What did you invent? Your whole kurdish history is about animal fucking. I know you are praying for Persians to impose their language onto you. Otherwise you can't be flatter with their culture and idendity under the name of "Iranicness"

Pahli
06-24-2015, 12:39 AM
What did you invent? Your whole kurdish history is about animal fucking. I know you are praying for Persians to impose their language onto you. Otherwise you can't be flatter with their culture and idendity under the name of "Iranicness"

Wasn't animal fucking a thing the Gökturks did, even stated in Tengrism and it has been recorded that Turks fucked animals as a part of tradition xD

Even today, Turks fuck animals ... We don't :)

mikhail
06-24-2015, 01:07 AM
Biological and evolutionary failure fits you then

URGH! OOGA BOOGA, ME MUTILATE GENITALS IN PROUD CIVILIZED KURDISH TRADITION, STUPID TURK, ME BEAT YOU CLUB WITH! HURR! ME PROUD KURD OF THE OOH AH OOH TIKI TIKI TRIBE, WE TRIBE OF PROFESSIONAL GENITAL MUTILATORS, GREATEST WARRIORS IN PKK SERVICE! ME WEAR TRADITIONAL KURD LOINCLOTH CLOTHING! MY CLOTHES MADE FROM SKIN OF MUTILATED GENITALS, ME STAY TRUE TO KURD TRADITION! ARGH!

degenerate with low IQ

Did you know that Turks are bad? Did I mention that Turks are bad? Also, Turks are bad. Hey, did you hear that Turks are bad? Rumour has it that Turks are bad. You know, the other day, I was told that Turks are bad. Have you heard lately that Turks are bad? Oh boy, something tells me that Turks are bad. Word around town is that Turks are bad. I've got this gut feeling that Turks are bad. It's common knowledge that Turks are bad. Some say that Turks are bad. Turks are, in fact, bad.

>Every single one of your posts ever

you haven't contributed to anything in history

You're typing on a Bulgarian invention right now. The first digital computer was invented by John Atanasov, a Bulgarian living in America who descended from immigrants from Yambol.

Other than that, well, let's see here, other Bulgarian creations and historical actions include:

-the creation of Old Church Slavonic (the base language for the standardization of Russian, a language used by hundreds of millions of people),

-the creation of the Cyrillic alphabet used by hundreds of millions of people,

-the creation of the system of autocracy used in most Slavic states (and many non-Slavic states) until relatively recently (that where officials hold the titles of Tsar, Knyaz, Bolyar, etc...),

-the Siege of Constantinople during the Arab-Byzantine wars would have been won by the Arabs if Bulgaria didn't intervene in Byzantium's favour (all of Europe would speak Arabic and be Islamic if we didn't have something to say about it, in fact, to this day, Khan Tervel is referred to as the "saviour of Europe" because of the role he played in stopping the spread of the Arab invasion),

-the spread of Orthodox Christianity to Kieven Rus and much of Eastern Europe had much to do with Bulgarian missionaries,

-the fact that the First Bulgarian Empire was the second largest state in Europe at one point,

-the fact that the first Lombard king was killed by the Bulgarian Khanate,

-the fact that Byzantine Emperors at one point were paying tribute to Bulgarian Khans like vassals,

-the spread of Pliska-Preslav culture to most of Southeastern Europe and the cultural markings it has left behind on Southeastern European states today,

-the fact that the First and Second Bulgarian Empires were great powers in Europe's history for centuries, and were one of the few states capable of harassing the East Roman Empire

-etc...

It's a long list, but if you want, send me a PM and I will send you a more detailed list. Other than mutilate the genitals of female babies in the desert, what have you Kurds done? You don't even have your own country xD

and the only thing you can do is to steal other people's history xD

Like when?

Proto-Shaman
06-24-2015, 07:48 PM
I never said that you were claiming that Arabs were Turkic.
And I never thought so. I just wanted to compare your claim that I would have claimed that Kurds were Turkic. I feel kinda mentally raped to discuss about this.

I said that you were claiming that somehow the Kurds weren't Iranic , and that they're we somehow related to Turkic peoples.
No, I did not. Where the fuck did you read it?

Kurds and Turks genetically cluster very closely together, and despite their linguistic affiliation, they're both predominately west-Asian.
Kurds and Armenians score more Turkic than Turks anyway.

Indo-Iranian
09-27-2019, 07:19 AM
Kurds are Mesopotamian people and then They be assimilated of iranian tribes

Kyp
09-27-2019, 07:51 AM
Kurds are Mesopotamian people and then They be assimilated of iranian tribes

No they're West-Iranic (Zagros) with small Mesopotamian shift

Indo-Iranian
09-27-2019, 08:22 AM
No they're West-Iranic (Zagros) with small Mesopotamian shift

They are mixed with Iranians

PaleoEuropean
09-27-2019, 08:03 PM
Kurds are mix of Chaldean, Anatolian, Iranian Herder and Central Asian Iranians that fled/were displaced by the Mongols.