PDA

View Full Version : Classify Tunisian

Seth MacFarlane
06-17-2015, 11:36 PM
Dorra Zarrouk

http://www.sudplanete.net/_uploads/images/personnes/ZARROUK_Dorra_byGoavec.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dorra+Zarrouk+2011+Doha+Tribeca+Film+Festival+fQhb tx8Q2sel.jpg

Sikeliot
06-17-2015, 11:37 PM
She can pass as a fairly typical southern Italian or Sicilian.

Violin Spider
06-17-2015, 11:38 PM
She can pass as a fairly typical southern Italian or Sicilian.
She has something hispanic-looking too though

Hadouken
06-17-2015, 11:40 PM
Gracile Med + Saharid

Sikeliot
06-17-2015, 11:45 PM
She has something hispanic-looking too though

I think Northwest Africans have overlap with both Sicilians and Iberians (or maybe it's the other way around, they have overlap with NW Africans)!

Violin Spider
06-17-2015, 11:46 PM
I think Northwest Africans have overlap with both Sicilians and Iberians (or maybe it's the other way around, they have overlap with NW Africans)!
Uhm... that's right!

Hadouken
06-17-2015, 11:47 PM
she is hot btw.

yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sikeliot
06-18-2015, 12:02 AM
Uhm... that's right!

Which thing that I said?

Violin Spider
06-18-2015, 12:05 AM
Which thing that I said?
I think that it's pretty known for both Iberians and Sicilians (these last ones less than the Iberians) to have a bit of NW African influences

Sikeliot
06-18-2015, 12:07 AM
I think that it's pretty known for both Iberians and Sicilians (these last ones less than the Iberians) to have a bit of NW African influences

Tunisia and Sicily both also have Levantine influence, so that is shared there as well.

I think in total ancestry, Sicilians are closer to North Africans than Iberians are even though Iberians may have more Berber-specific genes. Somehow, Greeks seem to have missed out on the North African.

Seth MacFarlane
06-18-2015, 12:10 AM
Tunisia and Sicily both also have Levantine influence, so that is shared there as well.

I think in total ancestry, Sicilians are closer to North Africans than Iberians are even though Iberians may have more Berber-specific genes. Somehow, Greeks seem to have missed out on the North African.

Places like tunisia and Algeria also has commen influence from Anatolias , phoenicans and greeks as well.

Sikeliot
06-18-2015, 12:11 AM
Places like tunisia and Algeria also has commen influence from Anatolias , phoenicans and greeks as well.

Greek influence was only in Libya and Egypt. Yet strangely, Greece has no North African genes, unlike the rest of southern Europe.