PDA

View Full Version : Classify woman

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
06-18-2015, 01:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FLSrzpd.png

She's my ancestor

I think she has a very interesting head, very square.

What would you guess her ethnicity and where does she pass? Thank you. I will reveal her ethnicity later.

Violin Spider
06-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Looks like some kind of CM found around the Baltic coasts, I can't see her eye shape though

06-18-2015, 01:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iZpU1t9.png

This is her husband so you might as well classify him too :P

06-18-2015, 01:46 PM
Looks like some kind of CM found around the Baltic coasts, I can't see her eye shape though

Thank you. I apologize for the quality. Geeze I can see the picture better than on the computer. I tried twice to scan it but both times it came up more blurry than it actually is.

Violin Spider
06-18-2015, 01:47 PM
A nordo-something, is he maybe from Norway or Sweden?

Thank you. I apologize for the quality. Geeze I can see the picture better than on the computer. I tried twice to scan it but both times it came up more blurry than it actually is.
You could try to take a macro photo of it, then transfer it on pc and upload it here. Or at least I prefer macros to scanners :)

06-18-2015, 01:48 PM
A nordo-something, is he maybe from Norway or Sweden?

He is not from Norway or from Sweden.

Violin Spider
06-18-2015, 01:49 PM
He is not Norwegian or Swedish.
Uhm, something around Denmark/Belgium/UK (but not a native British)? He surely looks western, maybe NW?

06-18-2015, 01:54 PM
Uhm, something around Denmark/Belgium/UK (but not a native British)? He surely looks western, maybe NW?

No, No, No, No, No, No.

06-18-2015, 02:05 PM

I edited. I think the quality is a little better now, I think you can see her eyes more.

Violin Spider
06-18-2015, 02:13 PM
I edited. I think the quality is a little better now, I think you can see her eyes more.
Yes, she still looks like an unaltered CM, even her cheeks look very strong.
Can't really tell which CM subtype she would pass as, I'll wait for you to reveal her (and her husband's) ethnicities, you caught my curiosity :p

Linebacker
06-18-2015, 02:18 PM
West Baltid is that face shape.It can be nothing else.

06-18-2015, 02:21 PM
West Baltid is that face shape.It can be nothing else.

Thank you for your input :D

how about the guy?

Linebacker
06-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Thank you for your input :D

how about the guy?

Keltic Nordid/Anglo Saxon