PDA

View Full Version : The Craziest Most Delusional Nordic Supremacy Site I Have Ever Seen!

MagnusAurelius
06-24-2015, 03:33 PM
I never thought I would come accross Nordic White Supremacist lunatics crazier than Black Supremacists like The Hebrew Isrealites and other Afrocentric idiots. Though this guy is not as crazy as this Black Supremacist group, I think he surpasses the Black Isrealites and other Afro-centrics. His blogs does bring up some good points about Black on White crime but other then that it is just constant rants about Jews and "Muh superior Nordic race"

He made a reply to my comment here. These guys are all retarded lunatics who believe in Pseudo Science and Nazi Eugenics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation

http://nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

Here is his blogs, I made some replies that this lunatic approved but I don't know if he will approve other ones.

Ardell
06-24-2015, 04:41 PM
All Nords are blonde haired and light eyed, all Southern Euros are swarthy and woggy, you heard it first here.

Armand_Duval
06-24-2015, 04:55 PM
Hahahaha, it is simply funny when nordicist spend all that time boasting how great and superior they are, they look over the shoulder the mediterranean world but wehen it comes to notable south euros as Aristoteles, Da Vinci, Michel Angelo and so forth......they simply asure 'ahhh those were nordics'.........:picard1:

French fries
06-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Nordics are just Neolich farmers who got raped by primitive Yamnaya swarthy pastoralists plus some additional Siberian Mesolich admixture.

Nordic racial purity is a joke.

Violin Spider
06-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Racial purity is a joke.
I'd quote this, especially nowadays

Ivan Kramskoï
06-24-2015, 06:28 PM
I am not nordicist and I can clearly says this text was almost pure bullshit.
When I read "Beauty is an accomplishment" I don't know what to say ...

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
06-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Anti-semitism should be reserved for non-semites.

Nords themselves descend from proto-semites. Or that's what I would call their Levantine ancestors, anyway. White people and Jews are very close. There isn't a white race but there is a Caucasoid race and they are both part of it.

I am fed up with these lunatics by now.

MagnusAurelius
06-24-2015, 07:49 PM
I added him on Skype, he looks like a thin hairless Blonde Nordic, he is 100% German and his neck looks very thin. He also looks feminine due to being hairless and looks like he has no capacity for growing a beard. I sent him a bunch of add requests on skype so I could send him a message.

[3:43:38 PM] Ovidius: I am MaximusBellus commenting on your blog, bet you won't approve my recent comments, the fact that you even have moderation approval shows how bias you are , not even open to opposing views
[3:44:35 PM] Ovidius: Sending personal insults like an angry little child, does the truth make you rage? Does it make you rage that your recessive genetically weak people will be extinct?
[3:45:08 PM] Ovidius: By the looks of it you are a thin weak blonde little bitch, hairless and feminine looking, you won't approve my coments will you? Nothing but a coward you are
[3:46:07 PM] Ovidius: Better that your genetically weak recessive Nordic people be bred out, better that they become mixed with Caucasians who have more dominant genetics, enjoy your lost cause, most Nordics today dont
[3:46:46 PM] Ovidius: Most Nordics today all over the world do not care for Nordicism pseudo scientific false nonsense that you constantly spew in your blog which topics only range from "the jews did it"
[3:47:21 PM] Ovidius: and "muh superior nordic race" retards like you, when you nordicist idiots look at Southern Europe and all their great accomplishments you think OH THEIR ELITE ALL MUST BE NORDIC! CAUSE MY ANCESORS
[3:47:55 PM] Ovidius: HAVE NO CIVILIZATION SO NOW As a delusional nordic supremacist you go an claim the great southern europeans civilizations as your own, pathetic inferiority complex, you are no better than a nigger

06-24-2015, 07:52 PM
I added him on Skype, he looks like a thin hairless Blonde Nordic, he is 100% German and his neck looks very thin. He also looks feminine due to being hairless and looks like he has no capacity for growing a beard. I sent him a bunch of add requests on skype so I could send him a message.

[3:43:38 PM] Ovidius: I am MaximusBellus commenting on your blog, bet you won't approve my recent comments, the fact that you even have moderation approval shows how bias you are , not even open to opposing views
[3:44:35 PM] Ovidius: Sending personal insults like an angry little child, does the truth make you rage? Does it make you rage that your recessive genetically weak people will be extinct?
[3:45:08 PM] Ovidius: By the looks of it you are a thin weak blonde little bitch, hairless and feminine looking, you won't approve my coments will you? Nothing but a coward you are
[3:46:07 PM] Ovidius: Better that your genetically weak recessive Nordic people be bred out, better that they become mixed with Caucasians who have more dominant genetics, enjoy your lost cause, most Nordics today dont
[3:46:46 PM] Ovidius: Most Nordics today all over the world do not care for Nordicism pseudo scientific false nonsense that you constantly spew in your blog which topics only range from "the jews did it"
[3:47:21 PM] Ovidius: and "muh superior nordic race" retards like you, when you nordicist idiots look at Southern Europe and all their great accomplishments you think OH THEIR ELITE ALL MUST BE NORDIC! CAUSE MY ANCESORS
[3:47:55 PM] Ovidius: HAVE NO CIVILIZATION SO NOW As a delusional nordic supremacist you go an claim the great southern europeans civilizations as your own, pathetic inferiority complex, you are no better than a nigger

Do you have some kind of grudge against Nordics?

06-24-2015, 07:54 PM
Anyways racial purity is a big joke.

We're all mutts by now.

I should add that there are more similarities between humans than differences. We all evolved from the same monkey. I don't get racism. What makes white people any better than black people? We both are the same basically. We both have the same origin anyway.

XenophobicPrussian
06-24-2015, 08:08 PM

Gosh, you're more annoying and passive-aggressive than this blogger.

You're the one acting like an Afro-centrist, not him. Typical behavior of them is saying white people are stupid/evil for being racist then go about insulting them and being racist themselves, which is what you did.

Think Southern Europeans are superior than Nordics? Oppose the EU and Nordic immigration and keep your aggressive Arab behavior to yourself.

06-24-2015, 08:12 PM

You're the one acting like an Afro-centrist, not him. Typical behavior of them is saying white people are stupid/evil for being racist then go about insulting them and being racist themselves, which is what you did.

Think Southern Europeans are superior than Nordics? Oppose the EU and Nordic immigration and keep your aggressive Arab behavior to yourself.

The aggressive Arab behavior comes from the fact that southern Euros have more Neolithic farmer in them than northern Euros.

Make no mistake you have those genes as well.

XenophobicPrussian
06-24-2015, 08:16 PM
The aggressive Arab behavior comes from the fact that southern Euros have more Neolithic farmer in them than northern Euros.

Make no mistake you have those genes as well.
I don't think I've called anyone a "bitch" in awhile, last time was probably when I was a dumb 16 year old kid, so probably not. If this aggressive behavior is indeed from Neolithic farmers, I doubt I have much. :P

AverageKorhonen
06-24-2015, 08:20 PM
This is the work of a Jew. They want to divide us. If we're fighting each other we're not fighting them. Who profits ? You should be focusing on getting a pure bride and making more swarty or albino little kids before non-whites outnumber you both to the point of no return.

RandomlyRenounced
06-24-2015, 08:27 PM

We're all mutts by now.

I should add that there are more similarities between humans than differences. We all evolved from the same monkey. I don't get racism. What makes white people any better than black people? We both are the same basically. We both have the same origin anyway.

That argument makes no objective sense. I seriously doubt that you feel equal to monkeys despite having common origin with them.

06-24-2015, 08:27 PM
This is the work of a Jew. They want to divide us. If we're fighting each other we're not fighting them. Who profits ? You should be focusing on getting a pure bride and making more swarty or albino little kids before non-whites outnumber you both to the point of no return.

I don't know why white nationalists and Jews are always at each others throats. Well mostly its the white nationalists at the jews' throats.

White nationalism is stupid to begin with, but it's really stupid that they don't include Jews in this greater white race, after all ethnic Jews are Levantines originally, and Europeans themselves have a good share of Levantine in them (Neolithic farmer) as I've said before. Also Ashkenazis mixed heavily with European converts. Ashkenazis are like mulattoes to begin with, they are half or over half European and then the rest is Levantine, but it shouldn't matter anyway because Europeans themselves descend from Neolithic farmers who came from the Levant, and I cannot say it enough that these people were very similar to Levantines of today.

So why wouldn't the Jews be considered white?

White nationalists will tell you it's not because of their ancestry but because of how they act. But this is a stupid logic because there are Jews that I'm sure would be willing to support white nationalism, especially if it included Jews. And white people themselves are the biggest liberals of all, are those people not white?

white nationalists are a bunch of conspiracy creeps but they don't even know their facts. Their conspiracies come straight from their heads and have no foot in reality.

06-24-2015, 08:28 PM
That argument makes no objective sense. I seriously doubt that you feel equal to monkeys despite having common origin with them.

I do.

XenophobicPrussian
06-24-2015, 08:31 PM
I don't know why white nationalists and Jews are always at each others throats. Well mostly its the white nationalists at the jews' throats.

White nationalism is stupid to begin with, but it's really stupid that they don't include Jews in this greater white race, after all ethnic Jews are Levantines originally, and Europeans themselves have a good share of Levantine in them (Neolithic farmer) as I've said before. Also Ashkenazis mixed heavily with European converts. Ashkenazis are like mulattoes to begin with, they are half or over half European and then the rest is Levantine, but it shouldn't matter anyway because Europeans themselves descend from Neolithic farmers who came from the Levant, and I cannot say it enough that these people were very similar to Levantines of today.

So why wouldn't the Jews be considered white?

White nationalists will tell you it's not because of their ancestry but because of how they act. But this is a stupid logic because there are Jews that I'm sure would be willing to support white nationalism, especially if it included Jews. And white people themselves are the biggest liberals of all, are those people not white?

white nationalists are a bunch of conspiracy creeps but they don't even know their facts. Their conspiracies come straight from their heads and have no foot in reality.
You're such a troll, lol. Your opinions are all over the place and you know it(not meant as an insult ^_^).

mikhail
06-24-2015, 08:33 PM
lol, Nordic people

>imply superiority
>are easily being wiped out by something as controllable and harmless as immigration

xD

06-24-2015, 08:34 PM
You're such a troll, lol. Your opinions are all over the place and you know it(not meant as an insult ^_^).

Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you actually prove me wrong? Ooooh would that be too much work for you *makes pout face* poor guy. Or maybe you just can't prove me wrong.

Keep the ad hominem arguments to yourself. If you think I'm wrong, prove it.

06-24-2015, 08:40 PM
See? He can't prove it. Now he's gone.

Call me a troll, call me dumb, but completely ignore my arguments. lol.

MagnusAurelius
06-24-2015, 10:53 PM

Coming from the brainwashed idiot who really believes the Darren Wilson incident really happened. Get a clue brainwashed scum.

http://nodisinfo.com/autopsy-michael-brown-hoax/

I have nothing against Nordics, I only respond in such a racist way to retards like you , because I know saying things like that would get people like you especially mad, maybe not you in particular but that Nordicist lunatic was raging at me on his blog calling me a mixed race mongrel and crap like that.

Retards like you love to insult Southern Europeans, I could easily insult you over the same thing you mixed race small dick asiatic mutt. Better to have Arab ancestry than Asian!

http://i.imgur.com/wi2xM44.png

Ivan Kramskoï
06-24-2015, 10:55 PM
See? He can't prove it. Now he's gone.

Call me a troll, call me dumb, but completely ignore my arguments. lol.
Are you really a mod wtf ...

MagnusAurelius
06-24-2015, 10:58 PM
Most Caucasians of a Nordic phenotype don't give a crap about retards like XenophobicPrussian and the lunatic who writes on that blog. Nordicism is nothing but psuedo-scientific nonsense and constant Jew bashing blaming the Jews for almost every single world problem. So people like the owner of that pathetic blog can enjoy their lost cause, the Nordic people will be bred out of existence anyway due to them having more recessive genes than other Caucasoid racial types, especially dark haired/eyed Caucasians, as Caucasoids mix with other Caucasoids, the dark hair/eyed Non-Nordic prototypes are slowly becoming dominant, the Nordic Caucasian people will be almost extinct within USA,Canada, Germany, France and UK within 100-200 years.

06-24-2015, 11:03 PM
Are you really a mod wtf ...

More people with their ad hominem arguements.

Rather than questioning why I am a mod, why not respond to my arguments? Oh right, because you can't. You know I'm right so you are just calling me names like a baby rather than actually debating me.

Longbowman
06-24-2015, 11:04 PM
Sounds like a Mossad plant, to be honest.

'The Jews are the only ones standing between Nazis and world domination!'

Sockorer
06-24-2015, 11:06 PM
This guy really triggers you.

Maybe you should take a break from the internet.

Ivan Kramskoï
06-24-2015, 11:06 PM
More people with their ad hominem arguements.

Rather than questioning why I am a mod, why not respond to my arguments? Oh right, because you can't. You know I'm right so you are just calling me names like a baby rather than actually debating me.
How can I debate with someone who has a "Levantine" ethnicity while having only European ancestry ...
You are delusionnal or just a troll.

06-24-2015, 11:09 PM
How can I debate with someone who has a "Levantine" ethnicity while having only European ancestry ...

Nope.

More ad hominem

>accuse me of being troll
>ignore my arguments completely

I see you are conveniently ignoring my arguments, and rather than that you call me names. >:)

I put Levantine because Europeans = Levantines or partly Levantine. Neolithic farmers were similar to Levantines of today, we can see from the skeletons. They were gracile Meds.

Now, if you can disprove that, go ahead.

Longbowman
06-24-2015, 11:11 PM
I put Levantine because Europeans = Levantines or partly Levantine. Neolithic farmers were similar to Levantines of today, we can see from the skeletons. They were gracile Meds.

Apart from the fact Neolithics entered Europe from Anatolia, that wouldn't make you Levantine. If it does, you may as well put 'Kenyan.'

Besides, you're a Northerner, you're mostly non-Neolithic.

06-24-2015, 11:12 PM
Apart from the fact Neolithics entered Europe from Anatolia, that wouldn't make you Levantine. If it does, you may as well put 'Kenyan.'

I see what you did there.

However

I am Caucasoid, and the Caucasoid race comes from the Levant as far as I am concerned.

On the other hand, another member suggested the Caucasoid race originated in what is now Kazakhstan, and came to the Levant from there. They might be right so I'm not sure.

06-24-2015, 11:13 PM
The main reason I put 'Levantine' for my meta-ethnicity is to piss people off.

Ivan Kramskoï
06-24-2015, 11:14 PM
Central and Northern Europeans don't have a lot of neolithic blood ...
If It makes you happy to consider yourself levantine, go on ...

Ivan Kramskoï
06-24-2015, 11:15 PM
The main reason I put 'Levantine' for my meta-ethnicity is to piss people off.
It's just stupid ...

Hey Ivan where did you go? I see one minute you are viewing the thread and the next you are gone, without replying to me. You go run away because you know I am right?

Maybe I should not put Levantine as meta-ethnicity. However, that's not what we're arguing about. We are arguing whether Europeans descend from Levantines or not, and they clearly do. Geneticists are on my side...you should embrace your Levantine ancestry rather than trying to deny it.

Longbowman
I see what you did there.

However

I am Caucasoid, and the Caucasoid race comes from the Levant as far as I am concerned.

On the other hand, another member suggested the Caucasoid race originated in what is now Kazakhstan, and came to the Levant from there. They might be right so I'm not sure.

It's all boo-hockey, 'caucasoid,' 'mongoloid,' etc, racial-phenotype terms taken from a century ago. Meaningless. It's much more complex than that. As said, you're not even mostly Neolithic, your primary component is indigenous European, you're only as 'Levantine' as a Punjabi is.

Alessio
06-24-2015, 11:16 PM
They just can't stand the fact that they're not yet adapted to the environment they were brought to as slaves :033102to:

06-24-2015, 11:17 PM
It's just stupid ...

You're just stupid if you think there is no Caucasoid race.

It is people like you who see Levantines as genetic others.

How could you, when your ancestors the Neolithic farmers were similar to the Levantines of today? After other Europeans, Europeans are closest to Levantines, I believe. We are very similar with the same origins.

Gooding
06-24-2015, 11:17 PM
Sounds like a Mossad plant, to be honest.

'The Jews are the only ones standing between Nazis and world domination!'

Ah, the heroic Mossad! Since reading some Leon Uris, I understand that they're actually a branch of Israel's secret service, or am I incorrect?

06-24-2015, 11:18 PM
It's all boo-hockey, 'caucasoid,' 'mongoloid,' etc, racial-phenotype terms taken from a century ago. Meaningless. It's much more complex than that. As said, you're not even mostly Neolithic, your primary component is indigenous European, you're only as 'Levantine' as a Punjabi is.

indigenous Europeans also came from the Levant originally.

Longbowman
06-24-2015, 11:19 PM
indigenous Europeans also came from the Levant originally.

So do indigenous Malaysians and Native Americans, because it's the only landbridge between Africa and the rest of the world.

If you're Levantine, you're Kenyan.

Ah, the heroic Mossad! Since reading some Leon Uris, I understand that they're actually a branch of Israel's secret service, or am I incorrect?

Yes.

Ivan Kramskoï
06-24-2015, 11:21 PM
You're just stupid if you think there is no Caucasoid race.
It is people like you who see Levantines as genetic others.
How could you, when your ancestors the Neolithic farmers were similar to the Levantines of today? After other Europeans, Europeans are closest to Levantines, I believe. We are very similar with the same origins.
This "Caucasoid Race" is a fraud.
Perhaps it existed many millenia ago but it's clearly not true today.
Most Europeans are really close genetically but are far away to your Caucasoid friends.
You have seen most Mena, a great part of them have negroid admixture, are they part of the caucasoid race ??^^
Can you seriously put an egyptian and a central European in the same racial group ??

06-24-2015, 11:22 PM
So do indigenous Malaysians and Native Americans, because it's the only landbridge between Africa and the rest of the world.

If you're Levantine, you're Kenyan.

Ahh I stand corrected.

Still I think I will leave it there, as I already said I have it there mostly to confuse people, mostly white supremacists/nordicists, and when they ask why it is there I can tell them about the early European farmers. I like telling white supremacists/nordicists that they descend from sand niggers.

06-24-2015, 11:24 PM
This "Caucasoid Race" is a fraud.
Perhaps it existed many millenia ago but it's clearly not true today.
Most Europeans are really close genetically but are far away to your Caucasoid friends.
You have seen most Mena, a great part of them have negroid admixture, are they part of the caucasoid race ??^^
Can you seriously put an egyptian and a central European in the same racial group ??

They are mulattoes, mixed with Negrids. I would say the only Levantines I would include in the same racial group as Europeans are Jews, because they have very little non-Caucasoid admixture. Most Arabs mixed with Negrids during and after the Islamic period and the Jews were already in Europe by then.

Ivan Kramskoï
06-24-2015, 11:26 PM
They are mulattoes, mixed with Negrids. I would say the only Levantines I would include in the same racial group as Europeans are Jews, because they have very little non-Caucasoid admixture. Most Arabs mixed with Negrids during and after the Islamic period and the Jews were already in Europe by then.
So your Caucasoid Race is then just Europeans + jews ??...
Most European jews cluster already in Europe, for my part I consider them European.

Gooding
06-24-2015, 11:26 PM
Yes.

Aaand apparently the Mossad warned the CIA that there was going to be a terror strike against us one month before al- Qaeda hit the WTC and the Pentagon. Those guys are good.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1340698/Israeli-security-issued-urgent-warning-to-CIA-of-large-scale-terror-attacks.html

Neon Knight
06-24-2015, 11:34 PM

We're all mutts by now.

Racial purity is a relative concept. If someone is autosomally 100% typically Norwegian or Nigerian then it's reasonable for them to say they are racially pure. Purity is even a relative concept in chemistry; you could argue there is no such thing as pure water because water is a mix of hydrogen and oxygen - but that would obviously be taking the piss.

XenophobicPrussian
06-25-2015, 12:54 AM
Coming from the brainwashed idiot who really believes the Darren Wilson incident really happened. Get a clue brainwashed scum.

http://nodisinfo.com/autopsy-michael-brown-hoax/

I have nothing against Nordics, I only respond in such a racist way to retards like you , because I know saying things like that would get people like you especially mad, maybe not you in particular but that Nordicist lunatic was raging at me on his blog calling me a mixed race mongrel and crap like that.

Retards like you love to insult Southern Europeans, I could easily insult you over the same thing you mixed race small dick asiatic mutt. Better to have Arab ancestry than Asian!

http://i.imgur.com/wi2xM44.png
Why call me a retard? I haven't once said Nordics started or were the elite of ancient civilizations.

Not gunna respond to the Darren Wilson thing, lol.

I am a Nordicist but in the modern sense, which basically only means I'd rather be around Nordics. I have stated statistical stuff say if someone asked me why, but never insulted or hated on Mediterraneans. Blacks get mad too if someone says anything related to them.

I don't know why you get so worked up about it. I will agree the fellow is retarded, mainly because he stated the Charlie Hebdo people deserved what they got. He's a high testosterone ultra-conservative fucktard. As for you, don't expect to get much sympathy, from Nordics anyway, about historic Nordicism while you pretty much celebrate their extinction.

Also disagree with Arabs>Asians, and I can back that up with statistics too if you'd like(depending on what you're looking for in humans anyway, if your idea of high human civilization is big penises, well, maybe the Arab world would be better for you than Asia). Not sure why you're so defensive about Jews anyway. Jews and Irish Catholics along with Italian-Americans have had a semi-close relationship historically but Jews are still as much a threat to Spain/Italy/Greece as they are to Nordic countries, and Mediterranean as easily as, if not more, anti-semetic than Nordic countries.

MagnusAurelius
06-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Why call me a retard? I haven't once said Nordics started or were the elite of ancient civilizations.

Not gunna respond to the Darren Wilson thing, lol.

I am a Nordicist but in the modern sense, which basically only means I'd rather be around Nordics. I have stated statistical stuff say if someone asked me why, but never insulted or hated on Mediterraneans. Blacks get mad too if someone says anything related to them.

I don't know why you get so worked up about it. I will agree the fellow is retarded, mainly because he stated the Charlie Hebdo people deserved what they got. He's a high testosterone ultra-conservative fucktard. As for you, don't expect to get much sympathy, from Nordics anyway, about historic Nordicism while you pretty much celebrate their extinction.

Also disagree with Arabs>Asians, and I can back that up with statistics too if you'd like(depending on what you're looking for in humans anyway, if your idea of high human civilization is big penises, well, maybe the Arab world would be better for you than Asia). Not sure why you're so defensive about Jews anyway. Jews and Irish Catholics along with Italian-Americans have had a semi-close relationship historically but Jews are still as much a threat to Spain/Italy/Greece as they are to Nordic countries, and Mediterranean as easily as, if not more, anti-semetic than Nordic countries.

Rather only be around other Nordics, hahaha. You are just another less conservative Nordicist who has too much pride in your heritage/racial type. You are not even a pure Nordid anyway, by what you described in your taxonomy then you are a SubNordid/Noric, the mixed Nordic types. Caucasians in Canada are far less Nordic than Swedes and Norwegians are since the majority of European Canadians descend from all European groups, most being the British and Britain is the least Nordic nation in Nothern Europe, at most, 50% of British people are actually Nordic with another 20-25% being Mixed Nordic and the rest being Non-Nordic Caucasian types.

XenophobicPrussian
06-25-2015, 12:14 PM
Rather only be around other Nordics, hahaha. You are just another less conservative Nordicist who has too much pride in your heritage/racial type. You are not even a pure Nordid anyway, by what you described in your taxonomy then you are a SubNordid/Noric, the mixed Nordic types. Caucasians in Canada are far less Nordic than Swedes and Norwegians are since the majority of European Canadians descend from all European groups, most being the British and Britain is the least Nordic nation in Nothern Europe, at most, 50% of British people are actually Nordic with another 20-25% being Mixed Nordic and the rest being Non-Nordic Caucasian types.
I'm very aware.

What's wrong with only wanting to be around Nordics or Nordish people? Don't you only want to be around white people(I'm going to assume you're a WN, correct me if I'm wrong)? What's the difference?

Neon Knight
06-25-2015, 01:59 PM

Nordic can mean two differrent things: either Scandinavian or 'light-skinned and long-headed' which virtually all Irish, British and Germans are and many French too.

Wadaad
06-25-2015, 02:10 PM
Nordics ARE supreme to swarthy south europeans, it is just a reality you have to deal with the same way I have to deal with "muh lower nigger IQ". You cannot go against both Nordicists and Afrocentrists, they both are spawns of the same 'reality' (as is your insecurity and defensiveness as a mediterenean south euro italiano)

06-25-2015, 02:15 PM
So your Caucasoid Race is then just Europeans + jews ??...
Most European jews cluster already in Europe, for my part I consider them European.

Good.

And yes.

XenophobicPrussian
06-25-2015, 02:44 PM
Nordic can mean two differrent things: either Scandinavian or 'light-skinned and long-headed' which virtually all Irish, British and Germans are and many French too.
I believe most people consider the term Nordic as any non-eastern European with blonde hair and light eyes, while Nordish is the term for people with light eyes but regular brown or light brown hair.

First and foremost I would consider myself a north-western European nationalist/pan-region nationalist/individual country nationalist(which has nothing to do with Nordicism or light eyes/hair/etc btw) which means keeping a north-western European nation like England or Germany -the exact same way it is now-. Secondary for me in importance would come Nordish nationalism, third Nordic nationalism, then overall white nationalism which would probably be the most likely solution in a country like the US or something.

Arch Hades
06-25-2015, 03:00 PM
Modern Northern Europeans definitely are not pure, cause they sure as hell don't resemble Northern Europeans from 6,000 BC.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/J4wtNnVW1ERlVvObRKVR-8UGIiKVkopu6gOjcrDzJ7vRin1-qMtBBf8BfaZ2ADCZUaOOdPw__aAVB2I=w1886-h849
The site is little more than ravings of a lunatic. Who Cares?

Neon Knight
06-25-2015, 03:05 PM
I believe most people consider the term Nordic as any non-eastern European with blonde hair and light eyes, while Nordish is the term for people with light eyes but regular brown or light brown hair.
That would be mostly people on Anthro forums who buy into outdated classification methods.

First and foremost I would consider myself a north-western European nationalist/pan-region nationalist/individual country nationalist(which has nothing to do with Nordicism or light eyes/hair/etc btw) which means keeping a north-western European nation like England or Germany -the exact same way it is now-. Secondary for me in importance would come Nordish nationalism, third Nordic nationalism, then overall white nationalism which would probably be the most likely solution in a country like the US or something.

I think each nation has a slightly different idea of who 'their' people are, depending on geographical position. From my British point of view, Irish, Scandies, Germans and French are all close enough to be considered one people, but the French would probably include Spanish and the Germans might include Poles but see the Irish as being a bit different, etc. This is pretty academic though; ultimately, keeping Europe 85% European will be quite an achievement. So on a politcal level there is no point being too fussy.

Morena
06-25-2015, 03:10 PM
So did you post this site just to troll Nordic people by proxy?

XenophobicPrussian
06-25-2015, 03:17 PM
That would be mostly people on Anthro forums who buy into outdated classification methods.

I think each nation has a slightly different idea of who 'their' people are, depending on geographical position. From my British point of view, Irish, Scandies, Germans and French are all close enough to be considered one people, but the French would probably include Spanish and the Germans might include Poles but see the Irish as being a bit different, etc. This is pretty academic though; ultimately, keeping Europe 85% European will be quite an achievement. So on a politcal level there is no point being too fussy.
Yeah, I did say pan-regionalism. Like, Germanic speaking people migrating to one area, Latin speaking people migrating to an area, etc.I think our best shot is using the EU to our own benefit, a mass migration of nationalists.

Still, on a personal level, I'm just saying I simply don't relate with countries like Greece or Spain and wouldn't want to live there or in a country like it. Obviously Spain/Greece are way better than the Arab world but to me, there's no difference if a northern country would turn into Jordan or Spain.

French fries
06-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Nordics ARE supreme to swarthy south europeans, it is just a reality you have to deal with the same way I have to deal with "muh lower nigger IQ". You cannot go against both Nordicists and Afrocentrists, they both are spawns of the same 'reality' (as is your insecurity and defensiveness as a mediterenean south euro italiano)

Do you realize that "Nordics" dislike Meds because of the 0.x% SSA admixture in the latter?

Imagine what they would do to you and your people....

XenophobicPrussian
06-25-2015, 03:19 PM
Do yoga u realize that "Nordics" dislike Meds because of the 0.x% SSA admixture in the latter?

Imagine what they would do to you and your people....
Give them welfare, housing and women?

Taiga Lake
06-25-2015, 03:24 PM
The stupidest claim is probably when some say Genghis Khan was white nordic man only because some Persian at time said that Genghis Khan's grandson had red hair and green eyes (or was it gray eyes i don't remember), in fact he didn't even say he had those colored hair and eyes, he just said he was "glittering", the racial insecurity of some people... Also many today's Mongolians have light features because they live in cold environment where i think people are more prone to get those features. Picture of Ögedei Khan, Asian man with light features, but definitely not white.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg

XenophobicPrussian
06-25-2015, 05:00 PM
The stupidest claim is probably when some say Genghis Khan was white nordic man only because some Persian at time said that Genghis Khan's grandson had red hair and green eyes (or was it gray eyes i don't remember), in fact he didn't even say he had those colored hair and eyes, he just said he was "glittering", the racial insecurity of some people... Also many today's Mongolians have light features because they live in cold environment where i think people are more prone to get those features. Picture of Ögedei Khan, Asian man with light features, but definitely not white.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg
Yay, a mass murderer and serial rapist wasn't white.

MagnusAurelius
06-25-2015, 10:38 PM
I'm very aware.

What's wrong with only wanting to be around Nordics or Nordish people? Don't you only want to be around white people(I'm going to assume you're a WN, correct me if I'm wrong)? What's the difference?

I think people who strictly only wanna be around those of their own Culture/Ethnic group/racial type are closed minded in the extreme. I am not exactly a White Nationalist, I believe more in Pan Aryanism and the self determination of all Caucasian people world wide to destroyed the New World Order and the evil White European elite who runs this planet. For me, Europe being flooded by non-Caucasians is a major issue but a much more desirable one than Europe being flooded with Chimps and Asians, 100-200 years from now the largest "minority" in Europe being MENA (North Africans/MiddleEastern) in all mainland European nations and mostly Caucasian Pakistanis and Indians in UK who range from 70-80% Caucasian genetically will be fully assimilated into the European nations they are in and will no longer be minorities since genetics proves all these people are mostly Caucasoid anyway. It doesn't bother me if Caucasoid racial types mix with each other of if I bred with an Indian or Pakistani woman who may be 75-80% Caucasian, if a woman is at least 70% of my race then that is enough for me, most higher caste Indians and most Pakistanis are Haplogroup R anyway which is great.

Also the concept of "Nordish" is another pseudo-scientific retard term that Nordicists made up, they apply it to all Non-Nordics who have light eyes or light hair and say because of their Nordic ancestry they got those features.

A parody of Nordic supremacy pseudo science nonsense. I will let that retard know that you as a Nordicist thinks hes a fucktard and I will also give him this site. Perhaps I should also DDOSS him and dox him, show up at his door one day and beat him up and fuck his ass like a true Roman.

http://www.geocities.ws/medhammer/

MARCH OF THE GIANTS

~ History of the Medish Race ~

On this site, they equate all Nordic people who don't have extreme pale skin as being Medish because their slightly darker fair skin tone is a result of SUPERIOR MEDISH ANCESTRY.

MagnusAurelius
06-25-2015, 10:49 PM

Coming from the guy who used to make posts about banging white girls while pretending to be a Black guy on Bodybuilding.com forums. I am not insecure I only like to prove Nordicists and Afrocentrics wrong with the reality and facts. You don't even look like a Nigger, you are one of the most Caucasoid looking somali's I have ever seen, just a Caucasoid face with black skin. Better take your vitamin D pills due to living in Canada, I am sure your Vitamin D levels are not high and you are running a serious risk of Vitamin D deficiency, get help before you die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/dark-skinned-immigrants-urged-to-take-vitamin-d-1.945614

Dark-skinned immigrants urged to take vitamin D

XenophobicPrussian
06-26-2015, 02:25 PM
I think people who strictly only wanna be around those of their own Culture/Ethnic group/racial type are closed minded in the extreme. I am not exactly a White Nationalist, I believe more in Pan Aryanism and the self determination of all Caucasian people world wide to destroyed the New World Order and the evil White European elite who runs this planet. For me, Europe being flooded by non-Caucasians is a major issue but a much more desirable one than Europe being flooded with Chimps and Asians, 100-200 years from now the largest "minority" in Europe being MENA (North Africans/MiddleEastern) in all mainland European nations and mostly Caucasian Pakistanis and Indians in UK who range from 70-80% Caucasian genetically will be fully assimilated into the European nations they are in and will no longer be minorities since genetics proves all these people are mostly Caucasoid anyway. It doesn't bother me if Caucasoid racial types mix with each other of if I bred with an Indian or Pakistani woman who may be 75-80% Caucasian, if a woman is at least 70% of my race then that is enough for me, most higher caste Indians and most Pakistanis are Haplogroup R anyway which is great.

Also the concept of "Nordish" is another pseudo-scientific retard term that Nordicists made up, they apply it to all Non-Nordics who have light eyes or light hair and say because of their Nordic ancestry they got those features.

A parody of Nordic supremacy pseudo science nonsense. I will let that retard know that you as a Nordicist thinks hes a fucktard and I will also give him this site. Perhaps I should also DDOSS him and dox him, show up at his door one day and beat him up and fuck his ass like a true Roman.

http://www.geocities.ws/medhammer/

MARCH OF THE GIANTS

~ History of the Medish Race ~

On this site, they equate all Nordic people who don't have extreme pale skin as being Medish because their slightly darker fair skin tone is a result of SUPERIOR MEDISH ANCESTRY.
You're a joke. That's all I have to say. Just reconfirming my theory that Nordish people and Mediterranean people are very, very different people.

and you know what, you probably are right, either you or the Slavs will be the last Europeans to survive or the only ones to survive. I however won't migrate to your crap society. A black or Arab will kill me or I'll move to northern Canada.

MagnusAurelius
06-26-2015, 05:45 PM
You're a joke. That's all I have to say. Just reconfirming my theory that Nordish people and Mediterranean people are very, very different people.

and you know what, you probably are right, either you or the Slavs will be the last Europeans to survive or the only ones to survive. I however won't migrate to your crap society. A black or Arab will kill me or I'll move to northern Canada.

Hahaha, crap society, you are the joke here not me, you continue to think that Darren Wilson is a Nordic Hero with your laughable idol hero worship when it was all a set up. You can't speak of crap societies, you are also a mixed nordic and not even a pure one so keep it up with your Nordicist nonsense. Nordic society was a crap shit primitive society for 1000+ years. Ok then enjoy that laughable fantasy, the Nordic Caucasians will be extinct in Canada and USA, Germany, France and UK within 100-200 years and the result will be an even more mixed Caucasian race in Europe all of non-Nordid phenotypes. Not a big deal In USA, it will be even more mixed since the largest minority, Non-White Hispanics are all 30-60% European depending on the person.

Really not a big deal if Nordics become extinct, most technological advancements and innovators in society are by Non-Nordic European Caucasian men anyway.

http://nodisinfo.com/autopsy-michael-brown-hoax/ Ever been on bestgore.com? You can find many people shot at point blank range that many times and it looks very different than the little puddle of blood and no facial dis-figuration at all on that fat black guy playing dead.

06-26-2015, 06:52 PM

Nordish and Meds share blood, though. Nords may have more indigenous European than Meds, but they do have early farmer as well, which is what Meds have a lot of and makes them look darker. But Nords have it to, so. The early farmers were not too disimilar from todays Levantines, actually. They were sand niggers.

mikhail
06-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Yay, a mass murderer and serial rapist wasn't white.

Greatest conqueror the world has ever seen. Stop pretending that you actually give a shit about "morality".

MagnusAurelius
06-28-2015, 07:52 AM
I messaged the owner of that blog on Skype insulting him and he won't respond, he still won't approve new comments I made, I suspect he doesn't want his drone followers and readers of his blog to see it. Hopefully my comments have made him stop posting his delusional nonsense all together but if not then I look forward to more posts about his SUPERIOR NORDIC RACE and more Jew rants from this pathetic internet nazi loser.

06-28-2015, 02:30 PM
I messaged the owner of that blog on Skype insulting him and he won't respond, he still won't approve new comments I made, I suspect he doesn't want his drone followers and readers of his blog to see it. Hopefully my comments have made him stop posting his delusional nonsense all together but if not then I look forward to more posts about his SUPERIOR NORDIC RACE and more Jew rants from this pathetic internet nazi loser.

all supremacists are low life losers.

MagnusAurelius
06-29-2015, 07:28 AM
all supremacists are low life losers.

I agree, idiots like the insecure, the owner of that blog believe only Nordics are superior. I don't know how anyone could make an argument that Nordic Germanic people are superior when they were the primitives of Europe for 1000+ years and conquered/defeated in war by non-Nord Southern Europeans for 700+ years. He uses examples like Mozard, Davinci and Verdi and claims they are Nordics. He claims that it was Nordics who were responsible for the great Southern European Civilizations, ancient Greece/Rome with Nordics being the founders and elite of those civilizations. It is all easily debunked, all the statues of this same elite of these societies, the Emperors of Ancient Rome, other men and important Ancient Greek figures, not one of them are even Nordic. They are all Alpine-Dinaric-Mediterranean or a mix of one of those 3 Caucasian racial types.

I don't believe in racial superiority, though there are differences between races biologically and intellectually, for example, Blacks on average even in the same social class as Whites only have an IQ of 85 on average while Caucasians are around 99-101. This is because Caucasians have a larger cranial capacity than black negro's, still, Asians have a slightly larger cranial capacity than Caucasians and have higher IQ's on average. These differences are minimal though and IQ is not the sole determining factor for success in life, it is only important when doing tests and aptitude tests for jobs. It really depends on the individual, biological and intellectual differences between races is minimal. As an individual we all have our own potential no matter what race we are.

Where superiority comes into play is how races/ethnic groups work collectively to build advanced civilizations and Caucasians are superior in terms of being the most advanced race due to having more men who were innovators/inventors who further advanced society/civilization and the collective effort of the Caucasian race to create diverse cultures and civilizations. Asians are not far behind Caucasians in terms of development, historically anyway, in modern times, Asians are at an equal development level with the Caucasian race, notable nations like China, Japan and South Korea. Blacks have always been primitive and undeveloped, this is an undeniable fact, as a race they have failed to build advanced civilizations. This is most likely due to their evolution, Asians and Caucasians had to survive in harsh post ice age climates, this really effected their mentality and conditioning as a race which lead them to build the most advanced civilizations in ancient/modern times. In Black Africa, there was no inventive to better yourself or create advanced cultures/civilizations, the humid African Savannah was a humid paradise with lots of potential food sources, it wasn't exactly a harsh climate of survival-ism where you had to be mentally strong.

MagnusAurelius
07-02-2015, 08:44 PM
"Aidhan – I was just born this way. You just have an instinct. I just always hated foreigners. I hate people that don’t look like me, ive always been able to recognise my own race and ive never liked people who aren’t. I just hate them.

Jerry – Different race, different looks. There are very subjugated people nowadays who accept anything and anyone.

Aidhan – I think my race should predominate and I have got no sympathy for any other race because they are stupid."

This guy is a joke, look at the laughable things he says. I really made him mad he won't even attempt to debate me nor will he reply on Skype, he is a coward.

http://nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/08/a-conversation-with-jerry-iii/comment-page-1/#comment-2071