PDA

View Full Version : Why are Muslims against Yoga

Mortimer
06-25-2015, 11:06 PM
International Yoga Day was a great day for India, muslims refused to participate mostly. Why? It doesnt make you a hindu!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/On-International-Yoga-Day-Muslims-resist-embrace-occasion/articleshow/47763531.cms

Infinite
06-25-2015, 11:07 PM
Muslims are against everything.

Wadaad
06-25-2015, 11:57 PM
Because Yoga in its true essence is pagan worship (hinduism)...just because that aspect of it was removed to market it to soccer moms in the west does not explain away its anti-islamic nature.

Mortimer
06-26-2015, 12:17 AM
Because Yoga in its true essence is pagan worship (hinduism)...just because that aspect of it was removed to market it to soccer moms in the west does not explain away its anti-islamic nature.

very intolerant to call it anti-islamic, i would pray with all religions and would not think that God would punish me, all religions worship God and are positive and have wisdom, i wouldnt convert but i would pray with others, i would visit a synagogue, a mosque, a hindu temple, a buddhist temple etc. i would light a candle and pray with the "infidels" islam teaches to not take infidels as friends why its a bad religion to me and extremist

Costas
06-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Yoga is great, but yeah Muslims take religion too seriously.

aksakallicocuk
06-26-2015, 12:36 AM
İ am not against bro.

Puppy
06-26-2015, 12:41 AM
You are all ignorants

Excel
06-26-2015, 12:45 AM
very intolerant to call it anti-islamic, i would pray with all religions and would not think that God would punish me, all religions worship God and are positive and have wisdom, i wouldnt convert but i would pray with others, i would visit a synagogue, a mosque, a hindu temple, a buddhist temple etc. i would light a candle and pray with the "infidels" islam teaches to not take infidels as friends why its a bad religion to me and extremist

Worshiping idols and following pagan rituals isn't cool bro

Mortimer
06-26-2015, 12:58 AM
Worshiping idols and following pagan rituals isn't cool bro

probably say the same about catholicism or orthodoxy to me islam is not cool