Seth MacFarlane
06-27-2015, 08:46 PM
Just atlantid passes in the British isles

themrdude1990
06-27-2015, 08:48 PM
looks french actually

Sikeliot
06-27-2015, 08:49 PM
Atlantid, and could be either British or French.

alnortedelsur
06-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Interesting when somebody shows light Spaniards, they look "French". Then, millions and millions of Spaniards look "French".

ius semper
06-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Interesting when somebody shows light Spaniards, they look "French". Then, millions and millions of Spaniards look "French".

S-T-E-R-E-O-T-Y-P-E-S

Bezprym
06-27-2015, 09:57 PM
I classify as pretty.

On-topic she looks to me like Spanish or Portugese.

alnortedelsur
06-27-2015, 10:03 PM
I classify as pretty.

On-topic she looks to me like Spanish or Portugese.

Very true. She looks like what she is: Iberian

Bezprym
06-27-2015, 10:11 PM
Very true. She looks like what she is: Iberian

She reminds me a bit of Kaya Scodelario who is half-Brazilian. Maybe it determined my thoughts.

Seth MacFarlane
06-27-2015, 11:19 PM

Did anyone here say she looks non spanish ?

Dark
06-27-2015, 11:24 PM
alpine

alnortedelsur
06-27-2015, 11:26 PM
Did anyone here say she looks non spanish ?

Nobody said so. I was just making an observation: that it's interesting that every time somebody shows a light Spaniard, somebody says that he/she looks French or British.

Seth MacFarlane
06-27-2015, 11:39 PM
Nobody said so. I was just making an observation: that it's interesting that every time somebody shows a light Spaniard, somebody says that he/she looks French.

Hmm idk I guess her look is ambiguous is what people are saying , I think she also passes as Brit honestly. People who say certain spaniards look Brit or french is because that person would be very typical there , whereas people like Sergio busquets or penolpe cruz is distinctively iberian . yea I know it's stereotypical but nobody will ever say they look Brit or french because they dont they only look spanish where as that girl doesent look only spanish she also passes as Brit or french extremely well to the point if I seen her on the street I wouldn't know if she was iberian , french or Brit . Don't worry no one is denying her of her right as being spanish or making it seem like 100 percent of people have to look stereotypical and none look like her it's just an observation of where else she can pass that is all :cool: .

alnortedelsur
06-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Hmm idk I guess her look is ambiguous is what people are saying , I think she also passes as Brit honestly. People who say certain spaniards look Brit or french is because that person would be very typical there , whereas people like Sergio busquets or penolpe cruz is distinctively iberian . yea I know it's stereotypical but nobody will ever say they look Brit or french because they dont they only look spanish where as that girl doesent look only spanish she also passes as Brit or french extremely well to the point if I seen her on the street I wouldn't know if she was iberian , french or Brit . Don't worry no one is denying her of her right as being spanish or making it seem like 100 percent of people have to look stereotypical and none look like her it's just an observation of where else she can pass that is all :cool: .

Well, she would perfectly pass (and probably fit) in France and UK, but she still looks more Spanish than French or British Islander.

Deneb
06-27-2015, 11:58 PM
Atlanto med.

Deneb
06-28-2015, 12:01 AM

million and million... Lol.

alnortedelsur
06-28-2015, 12:41 AM
million and million... Lol.

LOL at your exotic Spaniards who are not representative, and even some of them are gypsies.

Bagot
06-28-2015, 12:44 AM
Atlantid/Alpinid

Deneb
06-28-2015, 01:04 AM
LOL at your exotic Spaniards who are not representative, and even some of them are gypsies.

Of course, grey green eyes are more representative than dark brown eyes in Spain. Lmao.

alnortedelsur
06-28-2015, 01:37 AM
Of course, grey green eyes are more representative than dark brown eyes in Spain. Lmao.

I didn't say that, but blue/green eyes are present in a decent percentage of the Spanish population, like it or not.

Blond and/or blue/green eyed Spaniards are not the most representative Spaniards, but your swarthy/exotic Spaniards are NOT representative either, let alone your gypsy examples who are not ethnic Spaniards.

Most Spaniards are fair skinned brunettes with some shade of brown/chestnut color hair, and brown to hazel eyes, who would not stand out as "particularly dark and exotic", "gypsy looking" or "arabic looking" in the rest of Europe.

Something like this:

http://blogs.elpais.com/.a/6a00d8341bfb1653ef0133f03f458e970b-pi

or like this:

http://www.telebasura.net/wp-content/2012/07/Finaliza-el-rodaje-de-los-nuevos-capitulos-de-%E2%80%9CEl-Barco%E2%80%9D.jpg

End of story.

EL_BARBARO
06-28-2015, 08:15 AM
The true problem here is that people don't know Spain.

They have only an idea throgh pictures cherrypicked from the internet or some images from TV.

And then, they consider theirselves as experts cause they're seen a lot of "pictures" of them

Para descojonarse.

EL_BARBARO
06-28-2015, 08:19 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2z9azqe.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/2cp9ap0.jpg

To me she is spanish, does not pass in the British Isles (perhaps we don't know the British Isles either?)

Styrian Mujo
06-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Atlanto-Mediterrnid+Alpinid-Mediterranid or maybe Berid. Doesn't look British to me. Looks like an average southern European. People here forget that most south Euros don't look like southern Italians.

Ctwentysevenj
06-28-2015, 08:25 AM
Altlantid