PDA

View Full Version : Newport State of Mind

Treffie
07-22-2010, 07:45 PM
aNfbX6uvA6s

British and Proud
07-24-2010, 08:26 PM
I enjoyed that, thanks! Have you heard The Townhill Rap, or Oi Mush as it is also known? Townhill's a not very salubrious area of Swansea, in case you were wondering....

njpjYNEfB6I

Treffie
07-25-2010, 05:13 PM
I enjoyed that, thanks! Have you heard The Townhill Rap, or Oi Mush as it is also known? Townhill's a not very salubrious area of Swansea, in case you were wondering....

njpjYNEfB6I

Haha! Townhill is about 5 miles from me - it's probably one of the roughest areas of the UK, let alone Wales :D

Peasant
07-26-2010, 12:36 AM
All I can think of is Goldie Lookin' Chain.

ygN8H3kI1qE

British and Proud
07-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Haha! Townhill is about 5 miles from me - it's probably one of the roughest areas of the UK, let alone Wales :D

I lived in the Uplands for a couple of years, and I'd have to agree with you! Everyone in Townhill seemed to have a vicious dog, lots of tattoos and a skinhead. I saw a few nasty fights in the Celtic Pride, too.

Treffie
07-28-2010, 11:25 PM
I lived in the Uplands for a couple of years, and I'd have to agree with you! Everyone in Townhill seemed to have a vicious dog, lots of tattoos and a skinhead. I saw a few nasty fights in the Celtic Pride, too.

Ah memories eh? Were the fights over the skittles, or was that before your time? :)