PDA

View Full Version : Famous faces linked by Y-DNA haplogorups

Drawing-slim
06-30-2015, 09:54 AM
I have exact same haplogroup as Nikola Telsa, another proof he was Albanian.
http://www.abroadintheyard.com/famous-faces-linked-by-y-dna-haplogroups/

Minesweeper
06-30-2015, 09:58 AM
I have exact same haplogroup as Nikola Telsa, another proof he was Albanian.
http://www.abroadintheyard.com/famous-faces-linked-by-y-dna-haplogroups/

That proves something else actually. ;)

Highlands
06-30-2015, 10:00 AM
That E1b map is so misleading:rolleyes:

Drawing-slim
06-30-2015, 10:26 AM
That proves something else actually. ;)Telsa always preferred eating alone, so do I. Telsa has spent over 40 hours straight at the gambling table, so have I, countless times. Telsa doesn't have a single gray hair, neither do I.
A lot of similarities reading his personal life section on Wikipedia:D and we have exact 12a1b3a clade. He certainly doesn't look Slavic if you ask me.

Minesweeper
06-30-2015, 10:30 AM
Telsa always preferred eating alone, so do I. Telsa has spent over 40 hours straight at the gambling table, so have I, countless times. Telsa doesn't have a single gray hair, neither do I.
A lot of similarities reading his personal life section on Wikipedia:D and we have exact 12a1b3a clade. He certainly doesn't look Slavic if you ask me.

Tesla lived in celibacy as well but I doubt you follow him there. :D

He doesn't look Russian but he has a common South Slavic look tho.

DRUM
06-30-2015, 10:36 AM
Was Hitler E-V13 or some other clade?

Drawing-slim
06-30-2015, 10:36 AM
Tesla lived in celibacy as well but I doubt you follow him there. :D

He doesn't look Russian but he has a common South Slavic look tho.because he never married doesn't mean he didn't bang more women than anyone. In fact true womanizers never get married... he had no known relationships which means he must have been a true player:laugh:

I seriously don't see a Slavic vibe on him though. You can say more Romanian perhaps..

Artek
07-03-2015, 09:09 AM
It doesn't matter what does he look like - his paternal signature is Slavic, as well as a language and culture :D. Looks of a population generally depends on autosomal genetics, although there are many exceptions among individuals.

Drawing-slim
07-03-2015, 09:35 AM
It doesn't matter what does he look like - his paternal signature is Slavic, as well as a language and culture :D. Looks of a population generally depends on autosomal genetics, although there are many exceptions among individuals.we still don't know for sure if it is Slavic or Illyrian.
If it is 55% in Croatia & Bosnia and only 20% in Albania also roughly 20-30% in Ukraine it would have to be illyrian. Illyria literally means free space, free land, freedom. This makes sense why all southern Slavs with I2a plot with other Slavic countries while me as an Albanian carrier don't plot with Slavs. This is due to Illyrians adapting orthodoxy to keep their lands and evtually mixing with orthodox Slavs. Which btw came in different waves through time.
Why would two sites like tribecode and 23andme would specifically state this maker has been present in Europe for over 10k years?!
It makes more sense to me that south Slavs I2a carriers having an Illyrian paternal signatures while autosomally are more Slavic, again due to orthodoxy.
I mean can anyone even comprehend the number of Albanian speaking people aka Illyrians who converted to orthodoxy under Byzantine empire in order to keep their lands? I wager It must have been massive.

Drawing-slim
07-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Let's keep in mind some historical facts that play a crucial role to settle this.
Byzantine empire was created by a 100% Illyrian, native Balkan, Constantine. More than likely his closest relatives being modern day Albanians, genetically speaking.
Orthodoxy was always in conflict with Rome which had control of native Illyrians, when Vatican lost the influence in the Balkans all the Illyrians under Rome converted to orthodoxy or lose their rich soil lands. This over time has caused those native Albanian speaking Illyrians to lose most of Illyrian blood, autosomally speaking but will always carry an Illyrian paternal signature having little to do with ancient Illyrians at this point in time, drifting way rapidly:D

Duke
07-03-2015, 10:42 AM
we still don't know for sure if it is Slavic or Illyrian.
If it is 55% in Croatia & Bosnia and only 20% in Albania also roughly 20-30% in Ukraine it would have to be illyrian. Illyria literally means free space, free land, freedom. This makes sense why all southern Slavs with I2a plot with other Slavic countries while me as an Albanian carrier don't plot with Slavs. This is due to Illyrians adapting orthodoxy to keep their lands and evtually mixing with orthodox Slavs. Which btw came in different waves through time.
Why would two sites like tribecode and 23andme would specifically state this maker has been present in Europe for over 10k years?!
It makes more sense to me that south Slavs I2a carriers having an Illyrian paternal signatures while autosomally are more Slavic, again due to orthodoxy.
I mean can anyone even comprehend the number of Albanian speaking people aka Illyrians who converted to orthodoxy under Byzantine empire in order to keep their lands? I wager It must have been massive.

croats are not ortodox lol

Also illyirans, at least those more famus tribes mentioned by roman historians are all from modern bosnia and croatia, and if there was illyrian genetic cluster, it would probably be in this area

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Vucedol_culture_map.png

which funny enough avoids any kind of albanian settlements

Gaston
07-03-2015, 11:14 AM
The content there is not always very accurate.

Was Hitler E-V13 or some other clade?

Not released or confirmed but based on the type of E-M35 in the region (almost always E-V13), it's very unlikely he was something else.

Drawing-slim
07-03-2015, 11:47 AM
croats are not ortodox lolanyway, trying to edit my initial quote I deleted completely..
But in short this proves my theory even more why Albanians and Croats get along more and even Serbs call you guys our "brothers".
This only means you're little less Slavic than orthodox Serbs but very much Slavs at the same time, because unlike Albanians you did marry with each other in that region for centuries, regardless what faith.

Duke
07-03-2015, 11:58 AM
anyway, trying to edit my initial quote I deleted completely..
But in short this proves my theory even more why Albanians and Croats get along more and even Serbs call you guys our "brothers".
This only means you're little less Slavic than orthodox Serbs but very much Slavs at the same time, because unlike Albanians you did marry with each other in that region for centuries, regardless what faith.

Slavic is a linguistic category..., but eeeer, anyways, Serbs are closer to you then we are, which means mixing with serbs would only push us towards your direction :P

http://i.imgur.com/BHlVkQR.png

Albanians from Albania are not listed here, but they overlap more with Greeks than Kosovars

Secondly, from my observation i would divide balkanians into 3 groups

West- Cro; BiH; Slo
East- Srb, Mn, Bulg, Rom
South- Gre, Alb