PDA

View Full Version : Guess ethnicities

Damiăo de Góis
07-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Should be etremely easy:

http://www.sansebastianfestival.com/admin_img/archivofoto/2014-09-22/gg/62_22_014208.jpg

Teja
07-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Brits

Violin Spider
07-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Britsh and maybe some French and Austrian?

Damiăo de Góis
07-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Britsh and maybe some French and Austrian?

That's pretty accurate. One french and austrian is correct. One half brit too.

Violin Spider
07-03-2015, 10:10 PM
That's pretty accurate. One french and austrian is correct. One half brit too.
Is the missing ethnicity Portuguese? :p

Damiăo de Góis
07-03-2015, 10:12 PM

Yes, they are actors. The correct order is: english-portuguese (from Portugal), portuguese, french (jewish), austrian.

http://www.sansebastianfestival.com/fototeca/in/foto.php?id=26263

Seth MacFarlane
07-03-2015, 10:14 PM

I was thinking this too . They look brit but certain iberian users ( not all ) are pretty fond of posting british looking iberians and will get upset about people saying they look brit and start claiming they look more iberian then brit . But yea they are probbaly Portuguese .

Damiăo de Góis
07-03-2015, 10:21 PM
I was thinking this too . They look brit but certain iberian users ( not all ) are pretty fond of posting british looking iberians and will get upset about people saying they look brit and start claiming they look more iberian then brit . But yea they are probbaly Portuguese .

Which one looks british? The half brit?

Seth MacFarlane
07-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Which one looks british? The half brit?

Yea her and the french jew will in no way look exotic up there either . The portugese looks a lil iberian but if Catherine zeta jones and Colin ferrel's sisters are british women why can't she be .

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Not sure who is who from the mention my guess is the half Iberian is the second one, as looks mainly Iberian.

Deneb
07-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Western look. All of them could be light atlanto meds or dark north atlantids. In both cases, they wouldn't be average for their countries.

Damiăo de Góis
07-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Western look. All of them could be light atlanto meds or dark north atlantids. In both cases, they wouldn't be average for their countries.

I can't speak for the french or austrians, but the two portuguese don't stand out greatly, especially the full one.

Deneb
07-03-2015, 10:58 PM
I can't speak for the french or austrians, but the two portuguese don't stand out greatly, especially the full one.

Evidently you think average portuguese pass as NW European. I don't agree with you.

Damiăo de Góis
07-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Evidently you think average portuguese pass as NW European. I don't agree with you.

I think you should stick to your italians and andalusian gypsies. You don't seem to be too knowledgable about the rest.

Seth MacFarlane
07-03-2015, 11:05 PM
I think you should stick to your italians and andalusian gypsies. You don't seem to be too knowledgable about the rest.

Andalusians are descended from gypseys ? Btw I've seen some similar types in Portugal but I can't speak for what is typical or not because depending on the iberian user the answer could range from " they look spanish stop trying to whitewash us " to " that person is no way full spaniard they are part gypsey " I would say it's confusing but the better way to put it is a lot of iberian users have complexes. Not saying you do but your fellows have identity crisises

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Andalusians are descended from gypseys ? Btw I've seen some similar types in Portugal but I can't speak for what is typical or not because depending on the iberian user the answer could range from " they look spanish stop trying to whitewash us " to " that person is no way full spaniard they are part gypsey " I would say it's confusing but the better way to put it is a lot of iberian users have complexes. Not saying you do but your fellows have identity crisises

I hink he means the gypsies from Andalusia who Artabro post a lot in his threads as ethnic Andalusian-Spanish etc

Seth MacFarlane
07-03-2015, 11:22 PM
He means the gypsies from Andalusia who Artabro post a lot in his threads as ethnic Andalusian-Spanish etc

Oh okay , I haven't seen any of those specific posts so I can't speak on that but Christiano veijo is the master of posting north atlantid and sub nordid iberians and claiming mediterran iberians as gypsy admixed

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Oh okay , I haven't seen any of those specific posts so I can't speak on that but Christiano veijo is the master of posting north atlantid and sub nordid iberians and claiming mediterran iberians as gypsy admixed

That guy Artabro is troll. as for the other, no comment about that. I will only say I don't think so. anyway, I know Cristiano viejo what he looks and himself is of Atlantid type.