Mordid
07-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Thread Closed.

Mordid
07-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Anyone ? ;)

Absinthe
07-25-2010, 09:19 PM
You are young and still unformed, but you look like a nordid/atlantid mix from those pictures alone :)

Mordid
07-25-2010, 09:26 PM
You are young and still unformed,
What 's the best age to classify ?

but you look like a nordid/atlantid mix from those pictures alone :)
Atlantid are dark version of nordid aren't they ?

Absinthe
07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
What 's the best age to classify ?

I believe it's after 25 but different people form at different ages and you're clearly still forming :)

Atlantid are dark version of nordid aren't they ?

Sort of, check this (http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-north.htm) and this (http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#ATLANTO-MEDITERRANID) :)

Mordid
07-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Sort of, check this (http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-north.htm) and this (http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#ATLANTO-MEDITERRANID) :)

Thank for information though. :)
Anyway, I heard that Atlantid are light version of Atlanto-Med and North Atlantid are Dark version of Nordid.

Harcos
07-25-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm definately no expert, but you do look like a Nordid-Med blend to me ( Atlantid perhaps :confused: ).

Mordid
07-25-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm definately no expert, but you do look like a Nordid-Med blend to me ( Atlantid perhaps :confused: ).
I was expecting different admixture but yeah Atlantid does fit me in most area.
I'm sure Agrippa would be classify me as Nordid/Mediterranean. :)

Mordid
07-25-2010, 10:25 PM
I was thinking what kind of nordid do i have. Would it be East Nordid or Hallstatt Nordid or North Pontid or something ?

Psychonaut
07-26-2010, 12:38 AM
I think you're roughly the same type as am I (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4444).

Mordid
07-26-2010, 12:40 AM
I think you're roughly the same time as am I (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4444).

What you talking about ? :confused::rolleyes2::icon_redface:

Psychonaut
07-26-2010, 12:43 AM
What you talking about ? :confused::rolleyes2::icon_redface:

Whoops!

time type

Guapo
07-26-2010, 12:46 AM
You look "Corded" and I think you're right about your own subrace, a mix. I can see the "Slavic" in your profile picture.

Mordid
07-26-2010, 12:48 AM
You look "Corded" and I think you're right about your own subrace, a mix. I can see the "Slavic" in your profile picture.

I have been told that i look slavic but i dont look typical slavic, i mean
I think that most people will be familiar with the look of the wide forehead, light eyes, noses which are more low rooted than Western Europeans, I suppose. Hmmm. Round faces and wide (but not necessarily prominent or high) cheekbones. Chins are less prominent and point than amongst Western Euros.

Peasant
07-26-2010, 12:51 AM
You do look slavic or something.

Mordid
07-26-2010, 12:52 AM
You do look slavic or something.

I would like to know what you classify me as. :)

Mordid
07-26-2010, 12:54 AM
I think Corded Nordid are often lighter hair than mine but North-Pontid fit me in most area.

Mordid
07-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Anyone ?

Austin
07-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Strong German neck like me, though I see myself more as a sleek-mage-like class type rather than a brutish warrior type such as Guapo, I'd be his superior clearly.

:P

Mordid
07-26-2010, 04:09 AM
Strong German neck like me, though I see myself more as a sleek-mage-like class type rather than a brutish warrior type such as Guapo, I'd be his superior clearly.

What you talking about ? :rolleyes2:
How would you classify me then ?

Lithium
07-26-2010, 04:39 AM
Nordid/Pontid, I think

Mordid
07-26-2010, 04:42 AM
Nordid/Pontid, I think.

I think it's called North Pontid and which population have high of North pontid pheotype ? can you post a good example of North Pontid ?

Lithium
07-26-2010, 04:48 AM
I have North Pontid elements too. I think it is most present in the slavic countries. It is pontid with light pigmentation.

Mordid
07-26-2010, 04:50 AM
I have North Pontid elements too. I think it is most present in the slavic countries. It is pontid with light pigmentation.

From what i seen that you have mentioned your phenotype are Nordid-Alpine. :rolleyes:
I think North Pontid are very similiar to North Atlantid but the only difference is that North Pontid look more sharp than North Atlantid.

Lithium
07-26-2010, 04:57 AM
As I mentioned, I have only some elements, not mostly predominant subrace. ;] Sorry I cannot help you much, because I am not a professionalist :D

Mordid
07-26-2010, 05:00 AM
As I mentioned, I have only some elements, not mostly predominant subrace. ;]
Yeah of course :)

Sorry I cannot help you much, because I am not a professionalist :D

Me neither but i would like to know who's really professional at Anthropology. :)

Sahson
07-26-2010, 05:19 AM
interesting... Is you mother slavic? I know I have said this before, but mother and father pictures, can give us a more accurate classification.

I would have said north atlantid, with some nordid. But then you've got ancestry from silesia, and the slavic regions, which throws me off. North-atlantids are prominent in kent regions, and south England.

You could be a pontid with nordid. Your forehead looks corded, but I also could assume thats from north-atlantid. nose looks very nordid in my opinion. jaw seems more north-atlantid, but could be pontid.

I would've said atlanto-nordid(possible corded admixture) from looking. You ancestry though opens up possibilities that your pontid instead.

Mordid
07-26-2010, 05:28 AM
interesting... Is you mother slavic? I know I have said this before, but mother and father pictures, can give us a more accurate classification.
My mum have German, Silesian and other root but yeah my mum look Slavic but Celtic at the same. :D

I would have said North Atlantid, with some Nordid. But then you've got ancestry from Silesia, and the Slavic regions, which throws me off. North-atlantids are prominent in kent regions, and south England.

Silesian are mixed though. They aren't exactly pure Polish but still Polish by nationality.
I dont have English root but British root (Welsh).

You could be a pontid with nordid. Your forehead looks corded, but I also could assume thats from north-atlantid. nose looks very nordid in my opinion. jaw seems more north-atlantid, but could be pontid.
My grandfather have the ''Battle axe look'' (Corded) so yeah i guess i got my forehead from and also faceshape. :)

I would've said atlanto-nordid(possible corded admixture) from looking. You ancestry though opens up possibilities that your pontid instead.
I would consider myself more North Pontid or Atlantid because i have a light eye (Green) but yeah my eye look brown in these picture.

Mordid
07-26-2010, 05:48 AM
I would have said north atlantid, with some nordid.

North Atlantid are overall Nordid but with Atlanto-Med influence. :rolleyes2:

Pontid generally have broad cheek to make them look eastern, i think.

Davy Jones's Locker
07-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Dark Corded, are you the guy who posts as David on AnthroScape & Forum Biodiversity?

Peasant
07-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Yeh, it is the same guy. He got banned from Skadi, I think for argueing with people because they kept saying his slavic ancestry was visable in his family. xD

Mordid
07-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeh, it is the same guy. He got banned from Skadi, I think for argueing with people because they kept saying his slavic ancestry was visable in his family. xD

:rolleyes2::(:icon_rolleyes::....:pout:

kwp_wp
07-26-2010, 07:55 PM
I think Atlanto-Mediterranean type fits you the best. ;)
Though I have some doubts in correctness of your CI measurement. 65 seems a bit too low IMO. Did you use calipers? or ruler?:p

Mordid
07-26-2010, 08:02 PM
I think Atlanto-Mediterranean type fits you the best. ;)
Dont you think i am abit lighter to be Atlanto-Med and dont you think my forehead a little bit higher to be Atlanto-med ? :)

Though I have some doubts in correctness of your CI measurement. 65 seems a bit too low IMO. Did you use calipers? or ruler?:p
No. Tape measure. :rolleyes2:

kwp_wp
07-26-2010, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=DarkCorded;245386]Dont you think i am abit lighter to be Atlanto-Med and dont you think my forehead a little bit higher to be Atlanto-med ? :)
QUOTE]

I deliberately picked Med because of your relatively dark complexion - hair, eyes...
or maybe it's just a matter of bad light of a pics.
Metrically Nordids and Meds are similar yet.

Mordid
07-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I deliberately picked Med because of your relatively dark complexion - hair, eyes...
The only dark pigmentation is my hair. :)

or maybe it's just a matter of bad light of a pics.
Metrically Nordids and Meds are similar yet.

Yeah picture aren't good quality though.

Agrippa
07-27-2010, 02:21 PM
Mostly Atlanto-Nordid/Nordid-Mediterranid of some sort.

Gamera
07-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I don't think you look slavic. You look like a mix between Nordic and Mediterranean. You look very very much so like a half French, half Italian friend of mine.

Mordid
07-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I don't think you look slavic. You look like a mix between Nordic and Mediterranean. You look very very much so like a half French, half Italian friend of mine.

Yeah i dont think i look slavic. :rolleyes2:
Could you post a picture of your picture ?
I would like to see the similarity. ;)

Mordid
07-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Mostly Atlanto-Nordid/Nordid-Mediterranid of some sort.

What do you mean some sort ? :rolleyes2:
Atlanto-Nordid are North Atlantid/Pontid aren't they ?

Gamera
07-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Yeah i dont think i look slavic. :rolleyes2:
Could you post a picture of your picture ?
I would like to see the similarity. ;)

Of my friend you mean?

Well, I can't see all of his pictures, but from this picture of you (http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/david100_photo/2010x028.jpg), you look like him in this picture (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs034.ash2/35053_414720254699_503254699_4370929_7017085_n.jpg ). Sorry that you can't see him that well, it's the only picture I could find.

Mordid
07-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Of my friend you mean?
Yeah

Well, I can't see all of his pictures, but from this picture of you (http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/david100_photo/2010x028.jpg), you look like him in this picture (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs034.ash2/35053_414720254699_503254699_4370929_7017085_n.jpg ). Sorry that you can't see him that well, it's the only picture I could find.

That picture isn't good quality because of blur and that.

Gamera
07-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah

That picture isn't good quality because of blur and that.

I know, he doesn't have better pictures, but I thought inmediatly of him when I saw that one picture of yours.

Mordid
07-27-2010, 06:48 PM
I know, he doesn't have better pictures, but I thought inmediatly of him when I saw that one picture of yours.

Lol. :)

Mordid
07-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Why some of them assume i look slavic ? is it because i have a slavic ancestry ? Bulls***.
I've got silesian ancestry and silesian(Pole and other) are clearly mixed though.

Treffie
07-27-2010, 10:49 PM
As your nick suggests, I think you're Corded with Atlantid thrown in for good measure. Happy now? :D

Mordid
07-27-2010, 11:01 PM
As your nick suggests, I think you're Corded with Atlantid thrown in for good measure. Happy now? :D

Yeah i'm happy. :D ;)

Agrippa
07-28-2010, 12:04 AM
What do you mean some sort ? :rolleyes2:
Atlanto-Nordid are North Atlantid/Pontid aren't they ?

I mean that I'm not that certain about the exact subtype in question and with Atlanto-Nordid I refer to everything in between Nordid proper and Atlanto-Pontid, so all the taller leptodolichomorphic European variants of the Nordid to Mediterranid spectrum, especially in those cases in which I'm uncertain about the Nordid vs. Mediterranid part.

In your cases, other influences seem to be present, as we can see in the rest of your family too, but in you yourself those other influences (Dinarid/Norid and Alpinoid primarily) are much weaker and something between Nordid and Mediterranid dominant.

Because of this other influences, we can't say for sure whether the higher head is Corded/Eastnordid or Pontid derived, or something wholly different, probably from a higher headed Norid/Dinarid element.

Can just say that you are phenotypically mostly between Nordid and Mediterranid.

Mordid
07-28-2010, 12:19 AM
I mean that I'm not that certain about the exact subtype in question and with Atlanto-Nordid I refer to everything in between Nordid proper and Atlanto-Pontid, so all the taller leptodolichomorphic European variants of the Nordid to Mediterranid spectrum, especially in those cases in which I'm uncertain about the Nordid vs. Mediterranid part.
Well i'd have mention my cephalic index , height, my hair and eye colour and i've posted a picture of me.

In your cases, other influences seem to be present, as we can see in the rest of your family too, but in you yourself those other influences (Dinarid/Norid and Alpinoid primarily) are much weaker and something between Nordid and Mediterranid dominant.
Yeah i agree.
As i know i've post a picture of my family and i dont certainly look like them because they have different pheotype.
I do indeed have my mum features but that's not important anyway because everyone have their facial features and look.
I do believe that my pheotype would be come from motherside because i look like mother family (french and silesian).

Because of this other influences, we can't say for sure whether the higher head is Corded/Eastnordid or Pontid derived, or something wholly different, probably from a higher headed Norid/Dinarid element.

My forehead look a bit higher and steep whereas noric and dinaric have sloping higher.
Do i look like half med and half nord or look overall nordid with slight mediterranean ?
I'm not sure i look distinct Nordid because some people said so.

Can just say that you are phenotypically mostly between Nordid and Mediterranid.
So Atlanto-Med/Nordid sound perfect ?
I'm still young though and i know the best way to classify people is age over 20 or something.
I am not sure if i look more nordid when i'm older or something but it's never that simple.

Agrippa
07-28-2010, 09:51 AM
I'd say you look overall more Nordid, but like you said, you are quite young and still change a lot...for progressive racial forms and males I always say an age between 23-30 is best.

Mordid
07-28-2010, 10:23 AM
I'd say you look overall more Nordid, but like you said,
Still Atlantid though.

you are quite young and still change a lot...for progressive racial forms and males I always say an age between 23-30 is best.

I suppose you're right. :)

MagnaLaurentia
07-28-2010, 03:27 PM
"Dinaromorphic" Atlantid/Pontid + Corded ?

Mordid
07-28-2010, 03:30 PM
["Dinaromorphic" Atlantid/Pontid + Corded ?

Where do you see Dinarid from me ?
Atlantid/Pontid and Corded are very similiar but of course the difference is their pigmentation.

Sarmata
07-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Long and narrow face with dolichocephalic skull. You're relatively dark pigmentated so you're not classic nordid. From that I know high skull it's Corded indicator so you're not Corded rather. Atlantid in my opinion. BTW are you sure that your cephalic indeks is 65?:eek:

Mordid
07-28-2010, 05:52 PM
You're relatively dark pigmentated
My eye colour is green but my hair is dark brown.

From that I know high skull it's Corded indicator so you're not Corded rather. Atlantid in my opinion. BTW are you sure that your cephalic indeks is 65?:eek:

Yep. :rolleyes:

Aviane
07-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Dark Corded, are you the guy who posts as David on AnthroScape & Forum Biodiversity?

I think it's him too. :thumb001:

Aviane
07-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Anyway I will go for Pontid with Corded.

MagnaLaurentia
07-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Where do you see Dinarid from me ?
Atlantid/Pontid and Corded are very similiar but of course the difference is their pigmentation.

I said Dinaromorphic not Dinarid. I said this because you have a very long nose and face and small eyes. (But it's probably a Pontid features.)

My ex-girlfriend is Ukrainian and Portugese and she is a Baltoid, Dinaroid, Mediterranoid blend. (Weird mix ever see... haha but cute...)

She have the same facial expression as you. On this photo : http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/david100_photo/Image0267.jpg

For me this kind of eyes is Eastern European and I call this way of looking at someone: Couteau! in English it's mean : Knive!

Mordid
07-29-2010, 12:02 PM
I said Dinaromorphic not Dinarid. I said this because you have a very long nose and face and small eyes. (But it's probably a Pontid features.)
My nose isn't a aquiline nose.
My eye isn't small, it's semi deep set eye.
My face height is too dolicephalic to be Dinaromorphic.

For me this kind of eyes is Eastern European and I call this way of looking at someone: Couteau! in English it's mean : Knive!
Slav eye is like squinty and i dont have squinty eye. :rolleyes:
Eyeshape doesn't matter when it come to classification.

Mordid
07-29-2010, 12:51 PM
There is no such thing as Slavic eye because they are very diverse.
Slavic can have close set, deep set, prominent eye and any eyeshape.
Eyeshape doesn't matter thought but the facial feautres is most important thing to classify people. :(:rolleyes:

MagnaLaurentia
07-29-2010, 05:27 PM
My nose isn't a aquiline nose.
My eye isn't small, it's semi deep set eye.
My face height is too dolicephalic to be Dinaromorphic.

Slav eye is like squinty and i dont have squinty eye. :rolleyes:
Eyeshape doesn't matter when it come to classification.

Oh sorry... Looks like you're an expert in classification... lol... so why you ask me to classify you? :rolleyes:

Dinaromorphic in my point of view... is someting like dinaroid... In Dinaroid you have Dinarid, Taurid, Norid and Keltic Nordid (who don't necessarily have aquiline nose).

Semi deep set eye or small eye is the same thing for me... maybe because I talk french and I don't see the différence in french...

You said : " My face height is too dolicephalic to be Dinaromorphic."
Really? I mean Dinaroid are Branchy to Meso. Dinarid are branchycephalic because they are planoccipital (http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#PLANOCCIPITAL) but they have long face. Now you gonna tell me : "I'm not planoccipital bla bla..." Okay I know this but you are blend like a lot of peoples on this forum (probably) so nobody is "textbook".

You said on your profile you are : Welsh, German (Bavarian) and Silesian. Welsh have atlanto-med dinarised and Keltic Nordid. Bavarian have Keltic Nordid and Norid. Silesian are mix of slavs and germanic peoples so maybe Dinaroid again.

So finally, in my opinion you have dinaroid features. (but not really important)

Mordid
07-29-2010, 08:54 PM
Oh sorry... Looks like you're an expert in classification... lol... so why you ask me to classify you? :rolleyes:
Sorry :rolleyes2:
I just thought you are an expert.
I'm not trying to make you got it right but i just asking you that's that.

Dinaromorphic in my point of view... is someting like dinaroid... In Dinaroid you have Dinarid, Taurid, Norid and Keltic Nordid (who don't necessarily have aquiline nose).
Keltic Nordid have aquiline nose.
where do you get it ideas from ?

Semi deep set eye or small eye is the same thing for me... maybe because I talk french and I don't see the différence in french...

My eye is definitely deep set.

You said : " My face height is too dolicephalic to be Dinaromorphic."
Really? I mean Dinaroid are Branchy to Meso. Dinarid are branchycephalic because they are planoccipital (http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#PLANOCCIPITAL) but they have long face. Now you gonna tell me : "I'm not planoccipital bla bla..." Okay I know this but you are blend like a lot of peoples on this forum (probably) so nobody is "textbook".
Are you saying that i am brachy ? I am defo dolicephalic and you should see my cephalic index.
Just look at Max von Sydow. He have planoccipital but he is dolicephalic and stll nordid.

So finally, in my opinion you have dinaroid features. (but not really important)
Yeah but it's very weak though.

Psychonaut
07-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Dark Corded,

You use way too many :rolleyes: when you post—particularly since you started a thread asking for people's opinions and then rolling your "eyes" when they opine. It comes across as more than a bit assholish. :shrug:

Regards,
The Ontological Cartographer

Mordid
07-29-2010, 11:06 PM
I stick with Agrippa classification.

Thread close.

Guapo
07-29-2010, 11:12 PM
When was the case ever open.

la bombe
07-29-2010, 11:21 PM

Case close.

If you don't want to hear people's opinions on your classification then don't open a thread asking for them.

MagnaLaurentia
07-30-2010, 03:06 AM

Thread close.

Oh really? You stick with Agrippa classification? You know what? Me too!

Have a nice day! ;)