PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift Recorded Saying "I Hate Mexico, I Hate Mexicans"

Anglojew
07-11-2015, 01:11 AM
No she wasn't but Ariana Grande, an Italian-American, was recorded saying;

"What the f*** is that? I hate Americans. I hate America."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oja97POVbM8

The media doesn't even focus on this but rather the fact she licked a doughnut;

CNN: "Ariana Grande apologizes and explains doughnut licking" (http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/09/entertainment/ariana-grande-donut-licking-america/index.html)

Imagine she'd said she hated Mexicans?

Smitty
07-11-2015, 01:17 AM
Being a stupid teenager, hopefully she wasn't serious. If she was, well she knows where she can go, right? :thumb down

Anglojew
07-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Being a stupid teenager, hopefully she wasn't serious. If she was, well she knows where she can go, right? :thumb down

Yes, it's an unusual thing for an Italian-American to say I think. If she had said this about most other nationalities she'd be being boycotted right now.

XvThomas_LysergicV
07-11-2015, 01:45 AM
It would be ironic if she said she hated Mexicans since she kind of looks like a Mexican. I didn't even know she was Italian and I thought she was Hispanic before I looked her up on Wikipidea one day. Maybe its the tan she always has that makes her look Mex. You see how much publicity and attention she gets just from licking on donuts and saying she hates America and Americans(in a non-serious way)?. I wonder what would happen if she really did say she hated Mexicans. There would probably be riots in the streets and the media would be talking about it for months. If Taylor Swift said she hated them then there would really be an uproar and riots.

Anglojew
07-11-2015, 01:47 AM
It would be ironic if she said she hated Mexicans since she kind of looks like a Mexican. I didn't even know she was Italian and I thought she was Hispanic before I looked her up on Wikipidea one day. Maybe its the tan she always has that makes her look Mex. You see how much publicity and attention she gets just from licking on donuts and saying she hates America and Americans(in a non-serious way)?. I wonder what would happen if she really did say she hated Mexicans. There would probably be riots in the streets and the media would be talking about it for months. If Taylor Swift said she hated them then there would really be an uproar and riots.

Yes. Agreed. I assumed she was Mexican too.

Proctor
07-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Disgusting bitch. Never liked her from the start, this just justifies my convictions.

BeerBaron
07-11-2015, 01:59 AM
She's just parroting what the hive says is popular :)

"Progressives" gotta love em, because apparently it's illegal to shoot them

Watch_Owl
07-11-2015, 02:02 AM
How exactly is this anything new? Fat people are allow to express disdain for fat people with less backlash than if a muscular person did it. Take off the word fat people and muscular people and replace it with countries.

Smitty
07-11-2015, 02:06 AM
How exactly is this anything new? Fat people are allow to express disdain for fat people with less backlash than if a muscular person did it. Take off the word fat people and muscular people and replace it with countries.

Yeah, but people don't generally say that about their country. Unless, of course, she wasn't serious, as I said above.

Brianna
07-11-2015, 05:49 AM
Yes, it's an unusual thing for an Italian-American to say I think. If she had said this about most other nationalities she'd be being boycotted right now.

Her career would be over. I'm not greatly offended by her comment. I'm more offended by news outlets that cover the story like it's important and meaningful. It should be on "Entertainment Tonight" and "Inside Edition", not national news broadcasts. The lines are blurred in this age of infotainment.

Brianna
07-11-2015, 05:53 AM
"Progressives" gotta love em, because apparently it's illegal to shoot them

I dare you to put that phrase on a bumpersticker affixed to your car.

Brianna
07-11-2015, 05:55 AM
Yes. Agreed. I assumed she was Mexican too.

That makes three of us. She looks like she attends Tijuana Junior High School.

SupaThug
07-11-2015, 06:00 AM
Self-haters exist anywhere...

Brianna
07-11-2015, 06:10 AM
Self-haters exist anywhere...

...especially at predominantly white progressive colleges.

BeerBaron
07-11-2015, 06:23 AM
I dare you to put that phrase on a bumpersticker affixed to your car.

ill put it next to my "close your legs there's an echo" bumper sticker

XenophobicPrussian
07-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Dang, I was gunna be a fan of Taylor Swift when I read the title thread, too.

Nurzat
07-14-2015, 08:42 AM
fucking double standards... if you say anything about anyone from groups perceived as "special" you lose your job, you are ostracized, but they can at any time instigate you with no repercussions

Brianna
07-14-2015, 10:16 PM
fucking double standards... if you say anything about anyone from groups perceived as "special" you lose your job, you are ostracized, but they can at any time instigate you with no repercussions

Unprotected Groups:
straight white male gentiles of European descent
conservative minorities and women

Most Unprotected Group:
conservative straight white male Christians from Southern states

Most Protected Group (2015):
any variation of "trans"