PDA

View Full Version : Why do Euros love the EU and their politicians so much?

Maguzanci
07-11-2015, 07:00 AM
I wonder why don't Euros overthrow the EU and the puppet governments? After all doesn't the EU governments and corrupt politicians play big role in the massive immigration of foreign immigrants from third world countries and the decline and eventually the extinction of Europeans? So why don't Europeans revolt and get rid of their sell out governments? Why do average Euros love the EU so much? Are they now too gullible and foolish to see how the EU is causing their extinction?

Maguzanci
07-11-2015, 07:00 AM
Being in the EU is fun! as you can get diversity, tolerance and causing your own self extermination! :cool:Maybe if most Euros love the EU, continue voting anti-White corrupted politicians and their puppets, and are too sheepish, foolish, they really deserve their self extinction (extermination and death for everyone yay). :thumbs up

Maguzanci
07-11-2015, 07:01 AM
Hey People, Are youn't worry about your own extinction? Can't most ordinary Euros see that the EU and their corrupted puppet governments are planning an agenda for their own self exterminaton?

Methmatician
07-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Obviously because most EU citizens aren't members of the The Apricity.

XenophobicPrussian
07-11-2015, 08:09 AM
Yes, they are that gullible.

Most still live in vast majority white areas, can still afford to buy beer, no one gives a fuck or knows what's going on.

igo112
07-11-2015, 09:05 PM

Neon Knight
07-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Deep in the German and French psyches, especially the German, is the fear that independent European nations will go to war again, and that is what drives the whole EU project. Mass immigration is a fairly separate issue and is driven by consumerist economics.

Dragoon
07-12-2015, 12:09 AM
There are a lot of people who do like the EU. Some like the "peaceful" time it has brought, some like the open borders, some like the idea of unified Europe, some like the improved economy and infrastructure it has brought to some countries, and so on.
Others simply dont care and thus the EU continues. When there are many people who support or dont care, the elites take it as a sign to continue the project.

Personally I am quite Euroskeptic or maybe even anti-EU. The politics have gone too far, some economies have been ruined, the open borders destroys the pockets of ethnic tribes we call nations. Mass immigration is another thing I dont like. The EU establishment is a bit too close with the American one too. I cant stand the liberal and socially leftist politics which has consumed many nations (i.e. France or Germany).