RebelsSoul
07-13-2015, 03:22 AM
Please classify them what ethnicity do they look to you

Guy 1

Guy 2

spanish catalan
07-13-2015, 03:25 AM
guy 1: assyrid, look syrian,iraqi?
guy 2: mediterranean dinarized, look south italian?

RebelsSoul
07-13-2015, 05:16 AM
Guy 1 is my grandfather and guy 2 is my great uncle who is my grandfathers half brother. The immigration records for there parents manly cam from Bohemia, Czechoslovakia but I could not go back very far.

spanish catalan
07-13-2015, 05:26 AM
Guy 1 is my grandfather and guy 2 is my great uncle who is my grandfathers half brother. The immigration records for there parents manly cam from Bohemia, Czechoslovakia but I could not go back very far.

the first picture is very small,but your grandfather have one nose common in mesopotamia area.
and your uncle have one italian look,i think because the picture is dark

RebelsSoul
07-13-2015, 05:47 AM
I do agree with that my grandfather appears to have a Syrian kind of look. The ancestry I'm aware and was told as I grew up I Czech and bit Austrian. I think some where on his side he is a descendant of eastern Europeans who mixed with people who migrated from middle east to europe. I can't imagine he's entirely Germanic and Slavic.

Sikeliot
07-13-2015, 06:09 PM
They both look like Ashkenazi Jews.

RebelsSoul
07-14-2015, 04:23 AM
Most of the surnames I found in my family tree on his side where Slavic and some german. But Stein!? That's commonly jewish surname but I have no way of knowing for sure.

spanish catalan
07-14-2015, 06:46 AM
Most of the surnames I found in my family tree on his side where Slavic and some german. But Stein!? That's commonly jewish surname but I have no way of knowing for sure.

Stein is common in jews

Alially
07-14-2015, 06:53 AM
1st: Turkish
2nd: Greek

Havomrak
07-14-2015, 07:01 AM

I think they are Jews. There is an important Jewish (Ashkenazi) community in Bohemia. Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Czech_Republic

Alially
07-14-2015, 07:08 AM
If you are from bohemia, i also agreed, they can be jews

RebelsSoul
07-14-2015, 08:39 PM
I think they are Jews. There is an important Jewish (Ashkenazi) community in Bohemia. Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Czech_Republic

Post world war II 25% of bohemia was Ashkenazi jewish, That's quite a bit. The chances are high he got his look from Askenazic background. Perhaps his/my ancestors where secular jews not orthodox, who married non-jewish meaning any Ashkenazi Jewish roots where soon forgotten after a couple generations.

Seth MacFarlane
07-20-2015, 01:14 AM
second guy can pass as many euro ethnicities but your granpa looks super jew

themrdude1990
07-20-2015, 01:33 AM
First guy assyroid
second looks a bit pontid

Seth MacFarlane
07-20-2015, 01:35 AM
i agree that granpa is assyroid :)

RebelsSoul
07-20-2015, 02:40 AM
does assyroid mean Syrian?

themrdude1990
07-20-2015, 02:47 AM
does assyroid neab Syrian?

not necessarily

RebelsSoul
07-24-2015, 05:55 AM
I know what ethnic Assyrian is now, I see that to...

klatblutig
07-24-2015, 06:22 AM
Rebels Soul I would have hit on you at a bar and had sex with you. Your an attractive brunette but you look Aryan. Your grandfather looks like an arab. This is scary to me, I could have rubbed my penis in between your titties and had sex with you got you pregnant and then find out I'm having a camel jockey kid, in my pure Aryan bloodline. Its scary how Aryan some of you sub camel, negro, chink, jockey mix people can look. This kind of thing is scary to me.

RebelsSoul
07-24-2015, 06:28 AM
LOL! wtf? I probably would not have had sex with you anyways Klatblutig.

TheRealAlladin
07-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Your grandfather looks like an arab. This is scary to me, I could have rubbed my penis in between your titties and had sex with you got you pregnant and then find out I'm having a camel jockey kid, in my pure Aryan bloodline. Its scary how Aryan some of you sub camel, negro, chink, jockey mix people can look. This kind of thing is scary to me.

He looks Jewish, Lebanese, Iraqi or Syrian. He could be Arab or part Arab. There are many types of arabs you know? What is wrong with being an arab? hhhhhhhhh It should be your dream to have some a girl with a little arab in her.

I wrote a song about how great it is to be an arab. It sounds a lot like being a women by Shania Twain except its called being an arab.

♫Let's go arabs! Come on.♫

♫The best thing about being an arab
Is the prerogative to have a hookah party♫

♫ Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy- I'm a arab
Men in long white robes
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in arab style
Oh, oh, oh, get my camel in the action-feel the attraction
Curly black hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a arab!♫

RebelsSoul
07-25-2015, 09:02 PM
♫Let's go arabs! Come on.♫

♫The best thing about being an arab
Is the prerogative to have a hookah party♫

♫ Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy- I'm a arab
Men in long white robes
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in arab style
Oh, oh, oh, get my camel in the action-feel the attraction
Curly black hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a arab!♫

That's a good song you wrote. What raw heartfelt talent is in your lyrics!!!!! LOL :p ;) :P

RebelsSoul
07-27-2015, 02:32 AM
Rebels Soul I would have hit on you at a bar and had sex with you. Your an attractive brunette but you look Aryan. Your grandfather looks like an arab. This is scary to me, I could have rubbed my penis in between your titties and had sex with you got you pregnant and then find out I'm having a camel jockey kid, in my pure Aryan bloodline. Its scary how Aryan some of you sub camel, negro, chink, jockey mix people can look. This kind of thing is scary to me.

And I be like.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=YSb9x70L_dw

RebelsSoul
09-17-2015, 11:26 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/Roxanne_Debella/1c4eb39b-6a8f-46aa-affa-85cd875c2d20_zpskfkglyoz.jpg (http://s77.photobucket.com/user/Roxanne_Debella/media/1c4eb39b-6a8f-46aa-affa-85cd875c2d20_zpskfkglyoz.jpg.html)