PDA

View Full Version : Which Balkan ethnicities are the dirtiest offensive mouths?

Drawing-slim
07-13-2015, 05:24 PM
This should include Greeks and Turks.

I think Greeks tend to offend people very easily therefore I can imagine them getting their ass kicked IRL, daily. In a perfect world that is.
Yugoslavs seem to have a very offensive nature attitude as well, so I can see them getting their ass kicked daily as well. With the exception of Croats which seem more level headed whom posses some sort of nobility due to their Albanian/Illyrian input in their blood.

Turks as well seem to be very offensive with the exception of some really noble Turks I've met here on TA, that also is most likely due to Albanians influencing most nobility of Ottoman Empire and making turkey look good.

All an all the rest of Balkans have some sort dirty mouths nature wise itching to get their asses kicked aside from gheg Highlanders and Croats coming in second place after ghegs. The rest need some strict dicipline and rehabilitation directly around the mouth. Duck tape 5 hours a day perhaps?!

aksakallicocuk
07-13-2015, 05:31 PM
Nations at east of austria are generally agressive as fuck at internet. But if you met an actual Turk. He would probably be nice to you.

Drawing-slim
07-13-2015, 05:36 PM
Nations at east of austria are generally agressive as fuck at internet. But if you met an actual Turk. He would probably be nice to you.
What about culturally inside turkey I wonder?! Do people insult each-other?!
In Albania as it is well-known people kill each other for little offensive words being exchanged, ghegs more specifically are known for it. Which is why you don't hear about bar fights amongst ghegs because that would lead to killing.

Era
07-13-2015, 05:39 PM
In Albania as it is well-known people kill each other for little offensive words being exchanged, ghegs more specifically are known for it. Which is why you don't hear about bar fights amongst ghegs because that would lead to killing.

That is so true Kurt! And it comes instinctively. My brothers got into a lot of fights growing up because of this, not used to insulting they didnt insult back but beat the shit out of those with a bad mouth. To this day neither of them swears or anything.

Turkminator
07-13-2015, 05:41 PM
No matter who have the loudest bark on the Balkan. Anyway, in the end always wins the Turk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTTvz-UiKYA

aksakallicocuk
07-13-2015, 05:50 PM

We insult each other while we compliment each other.
Like "You have made an avesome kebab you son of a bitch"
İnsult words doesn't need to be said on offensive purpose. We just say those in daily basis.

Turkminator
07-13-2015, 05:56 PM
We insult each other while we compliment each other.
Like "You have made an avesome kebab you son of a bitch"
İnsult words doesn't need to be said on offensive purpose. We just say those in daily basis.

Speak only for your friends, but not for all Turks. In Turkey heads have already rolled, for insulting a mother.

mikhail
07-13-2015, 06:02 PM
Serbo-Croatian speaking people are usually very aggressive on the internet. It's probably because their family members all died in forgotten wars and they lost all their land, coupled with the fact that their economies all suck dick. They vent by cursing at people online. Sometimes I fell sorry for them, but then I realize that their suffering is actually pretty hilarious, and they deserve every bad thing which has ever happened to them.

People from FYROM are often aggressive on the internet because deep down, they know that their history and nation are both just lies, and always being on the losing side of an argument has taken a psychological toll on them. When you mix this with their shit demographics and terrible poverty, you get a very sad, disappointed human being. For this reason, they are always very angry and unpleasant.

Sometimes Albanians might be aggressive, but it's mainly towards either FYROManians or Yugoslavs. This is purely because of a long standing rivalry between the groups.

Bulgarians are rarely aggressive online, unless if you question their "PURE AYNSHENT THRAYSHIN ARYANNESS!!!11!!!!", this is usually if they have some sort of inferiority complex.

Crn Volk
07-14-2015, 01:28 AM
Just read some of Kastrioti's posts

Drawing-slim
07-14-2015, 01:43 AM
Just read some of Kastrioti's posts
Kastrioti's rage is morally justified. He has red countless, infinite amount of posts & threads around internet degrading and insulting Albnians and Albanian looks & race, so being 205 centimeters tall blond with a strong jaw while at the same time being from tropoja, it is beyond justified. Because IRL he would for sure kill someone for far less insults.

Journeyman26
07-14-2015, 02:13 AM
Nobody should be proud about resorting to violence over words... the mark of a barbarian. Greeks have a long history of strong and heated conversation... Attic Salt and Laconic Phrase are known even today. The mark of a barbarian is to like a child come to blows over words.

Era
07-14-2015, 02:19 AM
Nobody should be proud about resorting to violence over words... the mark of a barbarian. Greeks have a long history of strong and heated conversation... Attic Salt and Laconic Phrase are known even today. The mark of a barbarian is to like a child come to blows over words.

You're missing the point, debate is one thing, insults and defamation is another

StormBringer
07-14-2015, 09:12 PM
I use swear words often when talking, of which I get notified often xD, I probably oughta stop doing that now that I'm an academic citizen and what not, haha.

Haven't really gotten into childish feces throwing insulting since high school, haha, but I was pretty good at it back then, knew how to read a person, hit a spot and provoke them into doing all sorts of shit :evil:

Nurzat
07-14-2015, 09:20 PM
Romanians are quite offensive. there is a feeling in the bars that anytime a conflict may arise. but humans are in general offensive and frustrated. of all Europe, Balkans I think comes second after Eastern Europe in terms of aggressiveness and first in terms of bad mouths. I like to swear a lot too, but for comic effect

Prism
07-14-2015, 11:13 PM
Romanians are quite offensive. there is a feeling in the bars that anytime a conflict may arise. but humans are in general offensive and frustrated. of all Europe, Balkans I think comes second after Eastern Europe in terms of aggressiveness and first in terms of bad mouths. I like to swear a lot too, but for comic effect

Nah balkans comes first ;). It's a stereotype that balkan people get pissed off really quickly ( I think this applies to Greeks too, but Slovenes and northern croats no ).

Methmatician
07-15-2015, 05:13 AM
I found Montenegrins to be pretty tame. I hardly ever hear them swear.

Prism
07-15-2015, 09:35 AM
I found Montenegrins to be pretty tame. I hardly ever hear them swear.

Don't worry they do, the ones I have met have been the loudest funniest guys ever. They swore a lot too haha.

Kastrioti1443
07-15-2015, 09:38 AM
No matter who have the loudest bark on the Balkan. Anyway, in the end always wins the Turk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTTvz-UiKYA

Yes, the 150 cm brown armenoid unibrow skinny filthy turk, a mixed race mongrel, a product of rapes, harem whores and 10 races, wins, he wins the race of the most mongrel human being on the face of earth.

Queen B
07-15-2015, 10:11 AM
Here? Albanians by far.

StormBringer
07-15-2015, 10:14 AM
Here? Albanians by far.

Most of them don't live in Balkans so not sure can they be called Balkanites.

Borna
07-15-2015, 10:33 AM
I would say Serbs.

Albanian/Illyrian input in their blood.

E1b has only 10 % in Croatia and it belongs to people of Serb and Vlach origin.

Minesweeper
07-15-2015, 10:49 AM
In former Yugslavia, Croats swear the most, my impression.

Borna
07-15-2015, 10:51 AM
In former Yugslavia, Croats swear the most, my impression.

Lol, i have been to Belgrade numerous times, central Serbs swear most disgusting swears you can hear.

Casandrinos
07-15-2015, 10:57 AM
Not Greeks for sure, but we're most loud.

Minesweeper
07-15-2015, 11:13 AM
Lol, i have been to Belgrade numerous times, central Serbs swear most disgusting swears you can hear.

Just look at yourself, you swear on every possible ocasion when writing in your native language. How inventive are those swears, I won't judge.

Jana
07-15-2015, 11:19 AM
In Croatia people are agressive towards each other but that doesn't mean we are savages. People are frustrated with current situation, and rightfully so.

Borna
07-15-2015, 11:22 AM
In Croatia people are agressive towards each other but that doesn't mean we are savages. People are frustrated with current situation, and rightfully so.

Nitko nije čuo toliko poganih riječi neg kad se Šokci okupe, najčešće poslije suše ili kakve pizdarije.

Jana
07-15-2015, 11:26 AM
Nitko nije čuo toliko poganih riječi neg kad se Šokci okupe, najčešće poslije suše ili kakve pizdarije.

Zanimljivo. Primjetila sam da moja strana obitelji sa kontinenta puno više psuje nego Dalmatinska.

Drawing-slim
07-15-2015, 11:28 AM
Not Greeks for sure, but we're most loud.:laugh: The whole world knows the word "malaka", and everyone feels like they know 85% of the Greek language based off that word alone.

TheGoldenSon
07-15-2015, 11:36 AM
Corats are the most imaginative with their swears masterfully combining all of their saints and Kama Sutra, while Serbs use them the most. Bosnians as always fall in the middle.

Casandrinos
07-15-2015, 11:46 AM
:laugh: The whole world knows the word "malaka", and everyone feels like they know 85% of the Greek language based off that word alone.

but malaka is not a heavy insult.....malaka

Prism
07-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Serbs, from the ones I've seen in Montenegro.
I've also heard that in Serbia people greet each other by cursing at each other, but in a friendly way.
I don't know if this is true though :lol:

Borna
07-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Serbs, from the ones I've seen in Montenegro.
I've also heard that in Serbia people greet each other by cursing at each other, but in a friendly way.
I don't know if this is true though :lol:

When i was visiting Belgrade, most often greeting i heard was " Gde si jebem ti mater ? "

Prism
07-15-2015, 11:56 AM
When i was visiting Belgrade, most often greeting i heard was " Gde si jebem ti mater ? "

:rotfl: That's exactly the type of things people have told me are said.

Minesweeper
07-15-2015, 01:01 PM
That's how very close friends greet each other, not everyone.

Papastratosels26
06-24-2019, 05:34 PM
Balkans. I don't which ethnicity is more rude.