PDA

View Full Version : Classify these two Italian beauty finalist

Ctwentysevenj
07-20-2015, 04:26 AM
http://users.libero.it/vigro/News_22/miss_padania_2011_2_finaliste.jpg

Dweller23
07-20-2015, 04:28 AM
What in this world...why are you so obsessed with blonde italian?...do you know italians looks nothing like this...maybe some in Northern parts..im not trying to say they look bad but very far from typical italians...med beauty is something else...i like every kind of color and people.

Dweller23
07-20-2015, 04:30 AM
And please stop posting misleading photos...these girls look more like Germans or Finnish..nothing italian...average italian woman look med.

Valmont
07-20-2015, 04:40 AM
What in this world...why are you so obsessed with blonde italian?...do you know italians looks nothing like this...maybe some in Northern parts..im not trying to say they look bad but very far from typical italians...med beauty is something else...i like every kind of color and people.

His interest might be sincere though. Maybe he is simply curious to know the classification of these atypical looking italian women. If all italian women were "mediterranean" there wouldn't be the need for a classification thread as the answer would be obvious.

It is well known by most users on here that blond hair is a rare gene amongst italians. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

These women exist and are italian, the girl on the left was elected "Miss Padamia" in 2011. Light hair can be found in Northern Italy, the very region that she represented.

Here's a picture with her natural hair color

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-a8OqWXulIKE/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/CqUA6h1zKVk/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg

My guess would be subnordid: i.e Alpine with nordid elements. A common type in France, which can also be found in Northern Italy.

Dweller23
07-20-2015, 04:46 AM
It exist..but he post and act like everyone in Italy is a germanic blonde pride...that's simply not true..and the real beauty of italy is med people.

spanish catalan
07-20-2015, 05:59 AM
subnordid and alpine

Dr. Klaus Klausofsten
07-20-2015, 06:36 AM
Atypical.

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-20-2015, 06:42 AM

This, Yes.

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-20-2015, 06:43 AM
It exist..but he post and act like everyone in Italy is a germanic blonde pride...that's simply not true..and the real beauty of italy is med people.

Yeah, ridiculous fool.

EL_BARBARO
07-20-2015, 07:24 AM
They are neither pretty nor hot to me. They are simply weird.

It is a big and a common error trying to make synonimous blonde with beauty.

The woman, whichever her hair and eyes colour, is beautiful or not beautiful. These hier are not.

And yes, OP is constantly opening threads with blondes -even his avatar present two blondines-, what could be an indirect sign of his deepest wishes.

That obsession could have relation to his real phenotype. Only very dark people tend to suffer from such an obssesion with blondines the whole time.

Antimage
07-20-2015, 07:29 AM

their hair is clearly bleached. With their original hair color they wouldn't be out of ordinary

Ctwentysevenj
07-20-2015, 07:47 AM

What's a big deal I post these Italians. It's like saying they are not real Italians. Of course they just as much exist in Italy than med types. This is to show a diversity in Italy. There are some members always trolling Italians, saying they are not real Europeans, are more like Arabs. You have to remember that north Italy juts into central Europe, where there was a lot of influences from people north of the alps.

Dweller23
07-20-2015, 07:54 AM
This does not justify your behavour..have you ever been in Italy?..i guess no..you are obsessed with blonde italians and portray them as typical italians...they are not, don't be fooled by what people write on the internet, northern italy today is not that far from southern and maybe in extreme north west part you can find those kind of people...but these girls you posted and post look very germanic...people here post real italians and portray as something they really are..well i see you are obsessed as hell with blondish people and try to portray italians as them..you should really do some research of italian genetics,phenotypes,dna etc...

Ctwentysevenj
07-20-2015, 08:12 AM
This does not justify your behavour..have you ever been in Italy?..i guess no..you are obsessed with blonde italians and portray them as typical italians...they are not, don't be fooled by what people write on the internet, northern italy today is not that far from southern and maybe in extreme north west part you can find those kind of people...but these girls you posted and post look very germanic...people here post real italians and portray as something they really are..well i see you are obsessed as hell with blondish people and try to portray italians as them..you should really do some research of italian genetics,phenotypes,dna etc...

Justify my behaviour, it's like I posting something illegal. I don't know why you get bothered over me posting these types. They are Italian just like the med types. Just classify them, and move onto to the next thread. been to Italy twice. I don't hear from others if they post a blonde French or Spaniard, you should only post the med types.

EL_BARBARO
07-20-2015, 08:15 AM
That is another point.

A "supposed" Italian trying constantly to make synomimous Italian with Nordic people. As if Italians were Nordic (!?).

Italians are mediterraneans. Italians don't need to look like Nordic (german, finns, swedish...) to be pride to be Italians.

Only a big ignorant on Earth would try to do this constantly to feel pride of italian people.

Italia has a History, a Culture which is the envy of the Entire World. They don't need to be Nordic nor another thing. They are Italians, and Italians are Mediterraneans. What's bad in this??

And here in this forum we assist to the sad show to see how people who called theirselves as Italians, make the most horrendous ridiculousness with his horrible attitude and discourse. Or they are still children of boob or they are still living in their burble world.

Just people like OP -only God must know what kind of "italian" he will be if he is really an Italian, which I doubt-, ignorant and green to the bones, make that Italians are seen here in this european forum like strange people, given his attitude. And the most funniest thing is that they are not really Italians, but people from other continents who are no minimal idea about Italy, never been to Italy, who believe they are Italian theirselves, which their knowledge about Italy reduces on the Hollywood movies about Italians and other urban legends.

If they were true Italians, I would consider they are a shame for Italia and Italians.

Dweller23
07-20-2015, 08:20 AM
You must be blind then...you sound like a little children..that 5 age it's justifiable...you are obsessed with blonde italians that's all we are talking about...nobody telling you to not post blonde italians but 80% of your threads are about it...italians are not like you want them to be...you probably browse web for hours just to find some blondish model to post here...give it a break...or just accept the reality.

Dweller23
07-20-2015, 08:24 AM
That is another point.

A "supposed" Italian trying constantly to make synomimous Italian with Nordic people. As if Italians were Nordic (!?).

Italians are mediterraneans. Italians don't need to look like Nordic (german, finns, swedish...) to be pride to be Italians.

Only a big ignorant on Earth would try to do this constantly to feel pride of italian people.

Italia has a History, a Culture which is the envy of the Entire World. They don't need to be Nordic nor another thing. They are Italians, and Italians are Mediterraneans. What's bad in this??

And here in this forum we assist to the sad show to see how people who called theirselves as Italians, make the most horrendous ridiculousness with his horrible attitude and discourse. Or they are still children of boob or they are still living in their burble world.

Just people like OP -only God must know what kind of "italian" he will be if he is really an Italian, which I doubt-, ignorant and green to the bones, make that Italians are seen here in this european forum like strange people, given his attitude. And the most funniest thing is that they are not really Italians, but people from other continents who are no minimal idea about Italy, never been to Italy, who believe they are Italian theirselves, which their knowledge about Italy reduces on the Hollywood movies about Italians and other urban legends.

If they were true Italians, I would consider they are a shame for Italia and Italians.

Exactly this my friend...but you know people are people...there are many strange indviduals in this world...this person probably suffers some kind of mental syndrome ..im not trying to force him to stop but just giving him and advice...

Dweller23
07-20-2015, 08:26 AM
Justify my behaviour, it's like I posting something illegal. I don't know why you get bothered over me posting these types. They are Italian just like the med types. Just classify them, and move onto to the next thread. been to Italy twice. I don't hear from others if they post a blonde French or Spaniard, you should only post the med types.

Italians are not brits or germans or swedes...just accept it there are blonde people in Italy but not as much you think or want people to believe..italians are pure meds...more than Spaniards or Greeks..accept it.

Peter Nirsch
07-20-2015, 08:32 AM
left: turanid - alfoldi

right: atlanto - east med

both:fake blonde

Antimage
07-20-2015, 01:26 PM
left: turanid - alfoldi

xD

Ulla
07-20-2015, 01:45 PM

They act like the Mafia, they are just trying to intimidate you.

Tacitus
07-20-2015, 01:48 PM
OMG BLOND ITALIANS CALL THE ANTHROTARD POLICE THERE'S A NORDICIST ON THE LOOSE. xD

Don't you know the only Italians one can post on TA must be the darkest 1% of the population? Gotta maintain that narrative.

Casandrinos
07-20-2015, 01:55 PM
OMG BLOND ITALIANS CALL THE ANTHROTARD POLICE THERE'S A NORDICIST ON THE LOOSE. xD

Don't you know the only Italians one can post on TA must be the darkest 1% of the population? Gotta maintain that narrative.

Meanwhile the same anthrotards have no problem classifying Tracy Spiridacos for milionth time

autism stronk

Ylla
07-20-2015, 02:02 PM
His interest might be sincere though. Maybe he is simply curious to know the classification of these atypical looking italian women. If all italian women were "mediterranean" there wouldn't be the need for a classification thread as the answer would be obvious.

It is well known by most users on here that blond hair is a rare gene amongst italians. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

These women exist and are italian, the girl on the left was elected "Miss Padamia" in 2011. Light hair can be found in Northern Italy, the very region that she represented.

Here's a picture with her natural hair color

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-a8OqWXulIKE/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/CqUA6h1zKVk/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg

My guess would be subnordid: i.e Alpine with nordid elements. A common type in France, which can also be found in Northern Italy.

Looks much more beautiful with natural hair colour. Feminine features.

Subnordid or Atlanto-Alpine.

Casandrinos
07-20-2015, 02:05 PM
Looks much more beautiful with natural hair colour. Feminine features.

Subnordid or Atlanto-Alpine.

She still lacks the Weddoid charm you pocess

Ctwentysevenj
07-20-2015, 08:01 PM

They are just dumb peasants!

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-21-2015, 02:23 AM
They are just dumb peasants!

What are you? A ridiculous stupid comedian, lol.

Dweller23
07-21-2015, 02:25 AM
He's a non brainer...suffers some kind of retard syndrome..

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-21-2015, 02:30 AM
He's a non brainer...suffers some kind of retard syndrome..

Word.

Ctwentysevenj
07-21-2015, 02:30 AM
What are you? A ridiculous stupid comedian, lol.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/95/954244dfeecb2eef0d624323bbc93c893cfd2debe18e92d2cf 461ff25d0c2fcd.jpg

Dweller23
07-21-2015, 02:39 AM
Don't let your mind wander it's too little to be let out alone.

spanish catalan
07-21-2015, 02:45 AM
Italian people are very diverse, has types of Central europe and Neolithic types , it is impossible to generalize a kind

Antimage
07-21-2015, 06:00 AM

why are you defending him? He's an half anglo half italian living in australia and is constantly posting italians who have bleached hair, trying to portray them as nordids, he dislikes dark pigmented italians and always says that half of the sicilians posted in this forums are immigrants etc.

In another thread he even stated that south tyrol has higher GDP/capita because germans/austrians live there, not italians, he's such a tr00 italian :rotfl2

His fetish for blonde(or just fetish for hair dye?:icon_biggrin:) people is bigger than his love/pride for italy. I bet he likes germans and austrians more than southern italians because they are blonder, hence he says things like "germans are superior to italians"

Antimage
07-21-2015, 06:20 AM
im talking about this post btw

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?176835-Greece-vs-Bulgaria-living-standard&p=3690424&viewfull=1#post3690424

Ctwentysevenj
07-21-2015, 09:40 AM
im talking about this post btw

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?176835-Greece-vs-Bulgaria-living-standard&p=3690424&viewfull=1#post3690424

https://nickspecialneeds.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/raspberry.jpg?w=540

Antimage
07-21-2015, 10:03 AM
https://nickspecialneeds.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/raspberry.jpg?w=540

why do you care so much about italians? you aren't italian yourself, you are just an australian who prefer germanics to italians

Kamal900
07-21-2015, 10:14 AM
Atlanto-Nordid or something? I guess they're from northern Italy.

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-21-2015, 07:22 PM
why are you defending him? He's an half anglo half italian living in australia and is constantly posting italians who have bleached hair, trying to portray them as nordids, he dislikes dark pigmented italians and always says that half of the sicilians posted in this forums are immigrants etc.

In another thread he even stated that south tyrol has higher GDP/capita because germans/austrians live there, not italians, he's such a tr00 italian :rotfl2

His fetish for blonde(or just fetish for hair dye?:icon_biggrin:) people is bigger than his love/pride for italy. I bet he likes germans and austrians more than southern italians because they are blonder, hence he says things like "germans are superior to italians"

Yeah, LOL!!!

Ctwentysevenj
07-21-2015, 11:26 PM
why do you care so much about italians? you aren't italian yourself, you are just an australian who prefer germanics to italians

Actually my father is Italian, from Lombardy. Came out to Australia in 1949, by himself. Never met any of his relatives. Not many relatives I think. I am interested in Italian and European affairs. What I pointed out, yes in those mainly Germanic areas of Europe, including the south Tyrol, they do have the highest standard of living in Europe. Maybe it is how they organise things. With Italy they actually have the second largest industrial base in Europe, only with Germany which is bigger. If Italy only introduce reforms, I am not an economic expert on these things, and reduce inefficient ways and especially corruption, which is one of the highest in the industrial world, Italy could become a economic power house, only second to Germany. In the 1990s, Italy's GDP was bigger than the UK's. I have mentioned this before in other threads. I have also pointed out in other threads of major industrial products Italy produces. Even this was mentioned in a TV programme regarding Italy.

Berahthraban
07-22-2015, 01:51 AM
I get annoyed both by people that are trying to portray italians as nordid, and those who are exaggerating how dark they are, like that they aren't true europeans. Can't we just come to the conclusion that italians are diverse, predominately mediterranean, europeans? It's feels so obvious but people are still debating it

alnortedelsur
07-22-2015, 04:13 AM
Light Italians who belong to the lightest segment of the Italian spectrum, like there are also many light Spaniards, Porguguese, Greeks, Bulgarians, LOL, Nothing Special.

But you know: in the OP wettest dreams, they represent the Italian average :lol: