PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spaniards

whereisyogodnow
07-25-2015, 08:14 AM
http://s16.postimg.org/kkqoiv0kl/DSCF6111.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
url immagine (http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=italian)

whereisyogodnow
07-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Textbook Ibero-insular with visible south med IMHO

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 08:18 AM
West Mediterranean with CM.

Dweller23
07-25-2015, 08:20 AM
baskid-cm berid on the left can pass only in spain guy on the right in italy

Mn The Loki TA Son
Textbook Ibero-insular with visible south med IMHO

Hello Bende Nere from the Italic rats sewer

whereisyogodnow
West Mediterranean with CM.

Totally Agree, west med: ibero-sardinian-maghrebi facade.

whereisyogodnow
07-25-2015, 08:23 AM
Hello Bende Nere from the Italic rats sewer

I donnow who this bEnde nere is, but hello to you, my warthog face spic ;)

Dweller23
07-25-2015, 08:26 AM
You feel inform this morning eh?...many threads at once...italiano heat for the racial identity...eh?.. :-D

whereisyogodnow
07-25-2015, 08:30 AM
You feel inform this morning eh?...many threads at once...italiano heat for the racial identity...eh?.. :-D

Of course, always inform for show the racial reality about Iberberid baboons, is also a pleasure ;)

Dweller23
07-25-2015, 08:33 AM
Hmm...? Iberberid?..never heard of that...http://s16.postimg.org/4z13a67q9/paulheyman6.png

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 08:35 AM
I donnow who this bEnde nere is, but hello to you, my warthog face spic ;)

Okay my pasta eating friend, anyway, go get me a pizza, with pepperoni :pizza:

whereisyogodnow
07-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Okay my pasta eating friend, anyway, go get me a pizza, with pepperoni :pizza:

In italy doesn't exist any Pepperoni pizza u taco eater spic, so ignorant about that country, not only racially.

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 08:44 AM
In italy doesn't exist any Pepperoni pizza u taco eater spic, so ignorant about that country, not only racially.

Really? You spaghetti pasta eating you, Lol.

Dweller23
07-25-2015, 08:44 AM
How so?...you can order pizza with pepperoni in Italy..i've been there...don't lie little rascal

glicine max
07-25-2015, 08:47 AM
honestly this ibero-italian war is getting ridiculous,I wonder why mods allow this kind of childish shit to be spammed all over the forum?

whereisyogodnow
07-25-2015, 08:48 AM
How so?...you can order pizza with pepperoni in Italy..i've been there...don't lie little rascal

Really in Spain they like to be butt gored just for fun? what a primitive traditions, look at this, are they even a civilized European population and they do such stuff?

http://s8.postimg.org/iz473mygl/Pamplona_Spain_Running_of_the_Bulls.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
image share (http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=italian)

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 08:49 AM

Lol, typical Italian response, lie.

EL_BARBARO
07-25-2015, 08:49 AM
Hmm...? Iberberid?..never heard of that...http://s16.postimg.org/4z13a67q9/paulheyman6.png

It's known as a "neologism", a word which didn't exist before

The creation of neologisms is very usual amongst schizophrenics.

Besides that phenomenom, schizophrenics tend to suffer from deliria.

In the case of the OP it is clear that he is constantly seeing Spaniards everywhere.

Schizophrenia is a chronic mental desease, it lasts forever. Just powerful antipsychotical drugs can control it a bit. But never enough.

This can be the situation of our new psychorat.

whereisyogodnow
07-25-2015, 08:51 AM
It's known as a "neologism", a word which didn't exist before

The creation of neologisms is very usual amongst schizophrenics.

Besides that phenomenom, schizophrenics tend to suffer from deliria.

In the case of the OP it is clear that he is constantly seeing Spaniards everywhere.

Schizophrenia is a chronic mental desease, it lasts forever. Just powerful antipsychotical drugs can control it a bit. But never enough.

This can be the situation of our new psychorat.

We have also a psichologist/philosopher here... and in Spain psichologist/philosophers like to be on troll forum all the day, good :)
You suffer of all that diseases right? so you know them so good :)

Dweller23
07-25-2015, 08:52 AM
What does the bull culture have to do with pizza ?...Be civil please...

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 08:54 AM
What does the bull culture have to do with pizza ?...Be civil please...

Yeah, dont get off the pizza topic, you spaghetti clown...

EL_BARBARO
07-25-2015, 08:57 AM
honestly this ibero-italian war is getting ridiculous,I wonder why mods allow this kind of childish shit to be spammed all over the forum?

If you want to be fair, then perhaps you have realised that this thread -the most of them really- was not open by a Spaniard.

Besides, if you want to be fair, then you should not talk about war, but about provocation.

Usually childish provocations, by the way. They must be just face-spoted wankers.

Dweller23
07-25-2015, 08:57 AM
Pizza is a very good ingredient...the real italian one...pizza napoletana is a bit ovverated...but in general you can taste some very good pizzas around in italy...una with pepperoni cotto and prosciutto...very good indeed right..?..

EL_BARBARO
07-25-2015, 08:59 AM
We have also a psichologist/philosopher here... and in Spain psichologist/philosophers like to be on troll forum all the day, good :)
You suffer of all that diseases right? so you know them so good :)

Oh no, schizo. Simply I can distinguish very easily who is insane. You are insane.

glicine max
07-25-2015, 09:05 AM
If you want to be fair, then perhaps you have realised that this thread -the most of them really- was not open by a Spaniard.

Besides, if you want to be fair, then you should not talk about war, but about provocation.

Usually childish provocations, by the way. They must be just face-spoted wankers.

this provocation as you name it is going on for quite a few time now,enough is enough

gold_fenix
07-25-2015, 09:06 AM

These war are started by pseudo Italian, in real life Spaniard and Italian we have a relation love-hate as brothers, in apricity is different and started by wannabe Italian.

Indeed i find those italoamerican a insult to true Italian, they have made aberration to the wonderful and delicate Italian food

EL_BARBARO
07-25-2015, 09:10 AM
These war are started by pseudo Italian, in real life Spaniard and Italian we have a relation love-hate as brothers, in apricity is different and started by wannabe Italian.

Indeed i find those italoamerican a insult to true Italian, they have made aberration to the wonderful and delicate Italian food

Yes, indeed. I really consider these "Italians" -in truth not Italians, but a sort of misshapen worms- a shame for Italy and Italians.

glicine max
07-25-2015, 09:11 AM

honestly don't know who started it and I don't care at all, my point was because people can freely troll in this forum?
anyway there are/were many iberian, mexican and the like who troll italians

gold_fenix
07-25-2015, 09:17 AM
honestly don't know who started it and I don't care at all, my point was because people can freely troll in this forum?
anyway there are/were many iberian, mexican and the like who troll italians

I think the same, indeed the troll is the cause now my participation in the forum is lower i am very bored all the shit of who is white, attacks to europeans countries, repetite thread from some users, etc

glicine max
07-25-2015, 09:23 AM
I think the same, indeed the troll is the cause now my participation in the forum is lower i am very white all the shit of who is white, attacks to europeans countries, repetite thread from some users, etc

I believe we are not the only ones who are annoyed by all this trolling,I find normal there's some troll thread once in a while,but when are opened 10 threads daily on the same subject,things start to get boring

EL_BARBARO
07-25-2015, 09:25 AM
this provocation as you name it is going on for quite a few time now,enough is enough

Yes, you are right. But they are not Spaniards the beginners of these kinds of threats and conflicts.

I repeat, just If you wanted to be fair, you would notice who are opening these kinds of shit-threats constantly.

I wonder why you do not express it clearly.

Since I am in this forum I know these kinds of provocations to Spaniards. Weak and childish, btw. I have adapt myself to it.

Being sincere, they have turned out a lot fun to me.

By chance have you noticed that the OP is a troll? But they are not single trolls, they are the clon of the clon of the clon or other clon trolls....

Perhaps you like secretly these kinds of threads. Who knows? Or?

gold_fenix
07-25-2015, 09:27 AM
I believe we are not the only ones who are annoyed by all this trolling,I find normal there's some troll thread once in a while,but when are opened 10 threads daily on the same subject,things start to get boring

No no, i am not refering to Spaniards, i refer to all people in average, it seems now there are plenty of forum members like to troll and attack other people to solve their own complex, complexed people is terrible for the forum, usually troll = complexed

glicine max
07-25-2015, 09:34 AM
Yes, you are right. But they are not Spaniards the beginners of these kinds of threats and conflicts.

I repeat, just If you wanted to be fair, you would notice who are opening these kinds of shit-threats constantly.

I wonder why you do not express it clearly.

Since I am in this forum I know these kinds of provocations to Spaniards. Weak and childish, btw. I have adapt myself to it.

Being sincere, they have turned out a lot fun to me.

By chance have you noticed that the OP is a troll? But they are not single trolls, they are the clon of the clon of the clon or other clon trolls....

Perhaps you like secretly these kinds of threads. Who knows? Or?

I know it's always the same people, it's just I dont' want lower my self to them and the antitalian trolls as well,I repeat my point is why all these people don't get banned,cause there are plenty of mods here

EL_BARBARO
07-25-2015, 09:49 AM
I know it's always the same people, it's just I dont' want lower my self to them and the antitalian trolls as well,I repeat my point is why all these people don't get banned,cause there are plenty of mods here

Most of them are constantly banned, but they create new clon accounts, and begin the troll actions again and again.

As said above, I have personally adapt myself to that.

On other hand, the consequences of the action of these kinds of "pluri-clon-trolls" are more than evident: the forum lost interest more and more and serious users leave it, what is a pitty.

It is being belonged more and more to swampy complexed wankers. Even though these word could be sound harsh, it is the nude reality.

I was once that suprised and violented as you, since I discovered that point I have refered to you and I began to analyze what kinds of "pshyches" there were behind this screen. They normally don't notice but it is very easy to discover how they are and what kind of pathology or personality disfunction they are suffering from.

I take it as an simple exercise.

glicine max
07-25-2015, 10:01 AM
Most of them are constantly banned, but they create new clon accounts, and begin the troll actions again and again.

As said above, I have personally adapt myself to that.

On other hand, the consequences of the action of these kinds of "pluri-clon-trolls" are more than evident: the forum lost interest more and more and serious users leave it, what is a pitty.

It is being belonged more and more to swampy complexed wankers. Even though these word could be sound harsh, it is the nude reality.

I was once that suprised and violented as you, since I discovered that point I have refered to you and I began to analyze what kinds of "pshyches" there were behind this screen. They normally don't notice but it is very easy to discover how they are and what kind of pathology or personality disfunction they are suffering from.

I take it as an simple exercise.

the italian trolls get banned rather quickly,but why this don't aplly with the fat mexican and his socks?
I quite agree with you for the second part

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 10:05 AM
the italian trolls get banned rather quickly,but why this don't aplly with the fat mexican and his socks?

Who are you talking about?

EL_BARBARO
07-25-2015, 10:10 AM

Well, I do not know in this moment which mexican users you are meaning.

I haven't noticed any usual bad practice and bad behaviour among mexican users, in general.

I don't mean that there not should be any, but I believe they are not comparable to other groups.

Trolls are trolls, they have not any concrete nationality, as illness.

Peter Nirsch
07-25-2015, 11:48 AM
they are very atypical,
they are dinaro-med, they look Neapolitan or Italians.

Peter Nirsch
07-25-2015, 11:51 AM

I agree with you, it's all unacceptable.

Anyway a Mexican trolling Italians is something weird, Mexicans are brown, they can't be allowed to troll Europeans.

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 11:59 AM

Anyway a Mexican trolling Italians is something weird, Mexicans are brown, they can't be allowed to troll Europeans.

Some Mexicans are whiter looking than some Italians and not all are "brown"...and some are European descent or predominantly European But I thought you already know that.

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 12:03 PM

By the way, they say a "Gypsy" trolls them here...comedian, lol.

Peter Nirsch
07-25-2015, 12:18 PM
By the way, they say a "Gypsy" trolls them here...comedian, lol.

WTF? Are you a Mexican???? I thought you were European. Wasn't my aim insulting you.

Anyway I'm not a gypsy or brown or anything extra-europan mogrel.

Peter Nirsch
07-25-2015, 12:19 PM
double

Ctwentysevenj
07-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Med and Berid

Mn The Loki TA Son
07-25-2015, 12:48 PM
WTF? Are you a Mexican???? I thought you were European. Wasn't my aim insulting you.

Anyway I'm not a gypsy or brown or anything extra-europan mogrel.

Yeah, no. And It's okay. Same. My comment wasn't aim to attack you or anything.Was just saying the comedian things they say over there. They are a comedy.

Anyway, as for my comment about Mexican is true tho.