PDA

View Full Version : Turkish tv documentary about Kosovo

Böri
07-25-2015, 04:51 PM
Özlem Tunca with her baby son in the streets of Prizren to introduce Prizren and Kosovo culture to Turkish audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCHwuHeJh_A
She keeps asking people if they are Turks or Albanians and when person says he is Turk she is happy and says this is great legacy of Ottomans. Likely many Albanians there can speak Turkic but with accent different than Kosovo Turks and you see local culture with food etc. Always reference to deep Ottoman influence in local culture. This is very Turkey like area, this is what you understand when you watch.

Arbërori
07-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Who is Ozlem Tunca?

Prizren itself has been a cultural centre for the Balkans, be it for Catholics, Muslims or Orthodox alike. The ''Turkish'' they speak there is an adapted Ottoman variant which is heavily bastardized and thus cannot be considered as proper Turkish.

As of Ottoman culture, it basically is an adaption of Balkan, Mediterranean & Middle Eastern cultures, as such you cannot claim it.

Speaking of Turks of Prizrens, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but they're either the result of religiously persuaded, ethnic mixed marriages among Albanians and Bosniaks, Turkified gypsies or just simple sympathizers with Turkey, which itself is a multi ethnic country. According to original Ottoman statistics translated into Albanian in 1908/1909 there wasn't a single Turk residing in Prizren (http://illyriapress.com/me-1908-shqiptaret-ishin-shumice-ne-shkup-ne-prizren-nuk-kishte-asnje-turk/)

http://i.imgur.com/rnx0r5y.jpg

Drawing-slim
07-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Why is she carrying that kid around like that?! And what is she saying, no subtitles?!
The Turkish airline food is good I must say so I can only imagine how good the Turkish cuisine must be if airline food is good.

Vullkan
07-27-2015, 10:19 AM
Özlem Tunca with her baby son in the streets of Prizren to introduce Prizren and Kosovo culture to Turkish audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCHwuHeJh_A
She keeps asking people if they are Turks or Albanians and when person says he is Turk she is happy and says this is great legacy of Ottomans. Likely many Albanians there can speak Turkic but with accent different than Kosovo Turks and you see local culture with food etc. Always reference to deep Ottoman influence in local culture. This is very Turkey like area, this is what you understand when you watch.

that is bullshit she asks a girl but she does not know turkish she ask her again if her father is turkish but the girl says that my father speaks turkish does not mean that he is turkish .

Many people from kosovo do business in turkey not to mention turkish schools in kosovo.Does not mean that they are turkish .The bullshit propaganda.as for the food turkish cuizine has been in all balkans.Like also italian,even own country cuizine.

Turkish bastards do not know how to make a lie.

pelikarski
07-27-2015, 10:23 AM
Such an ugly language

Böri
07-27-2015, 04:26 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic]Who is Ozlem Tunca?

Prizren itself has been a cultural centre for the Balkans, be it for Catholics, Muslims or Orthodox alike. The ''Turkish'' they speak there is an adapted Ottoman variant which is heavily bastardized and thus cannot be considered as proper Turkish.

As of Ottoman culture, it basically is an adaption of Balkan, Mediterranean & Middle Eastern cultures, as such you cannot claim it.

Speaking of Turks of Prizrens, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but they're either the result of religiously persuaded, ethnic mixed marriages among Albanians and Bosniaks, Turkified gypsies or just simple sympathizers with Turkey, which itself is a multi ethnic country. According to original Ottoman statistics translated into Albanian in 1908/1909 there wasn't a single Turk residing in Prizren (http://illyriapress.com/me-1908-shqiptaret-ishin-shumice-ne-shkup-ne-prizren-nuk-kishte-asnje-turk/)

they speak Turkish with a different accent than Turkish speaking Albanians and identify differently than Albanians. The woman can separate and ask meat kebab shop guy and understand he is a Turk in that way. So this means they have an ethnicity which is Turk. Prizren as whole is portrayed as a city inside Kosovo which has a Turkish and Muslim caracter and preserved this despite many centuries. What you say else doesnt matter as you seem biased, denialist and historical revisionnist and this is just your wish like anyone can have.

Why is she carrying that kid around like that?! And what is she saying, no subtitles?!

Many Albanians from Kosovo Prizren can speak Turkish this is what you understand when you watch so some Albanians here will understand what this is about.

Alially
07-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Who is Ozlem Tunca?

http://i.imgur.com/rnx0r5y.jpg

You are talking from somewhere about Prizren without knowing anything
The Prizren Turks are tribes of kiphcaks and ottoman Turkish pashas of course there are mix marriages
(Turks in Pristina is much more mixed than Prizren)

You are just right Prizren is cultural center of balkans, there are lots of ethnic group living together with so kindly and friendly(not so many people like you, hating from the other)

Era
07-27-2015, 05:04 PM
Many Albanians from Kosovo Prizren can speak Turkish this is what you understand when you watch so some Albanians here will understand what this is about.

hell no! nobody does!

Pahli
07-27-2015, 05:11 PM
You Albanians are free of Turks which is good ... but not completely when you have dumb retards from Turkey passing into your country only to talk about Turks and Turkish culture. Good thing you live in Albania and not in West Asia.

http://i.imgur.com/64y93S9.png

Alially
07-27-2015, 05:20 PM
You son of a whore actually catholics has become second religion in albania according to last census.

While muslim religion has fallen 10 percent.

Even in Kosovo and Macedonia this religion is starting to fall.

Sooner this religion gets out of albania the better.

Muslim is not a religion but a destructive sect.There are no turks in Kosovo.

Your name is Volkan and you are aganist to muslim?

Also don't forget mamusha!

Böri
07-27-2015, 05:22 PM
You Albanians are free of Turks which is good ... but not completely when you have dumb retards from Turkey passing into your country only to talk about Turks and Turkish culture. Good thing you live in Albania and not in West Asia.

She also talks to Albanians in english when they cant speak Turkish and their culture also introduced like men with white headcover also Prizren is majority Albanians settlement and this is also mentioned. It is tv show so for people watch they must be attraction subject and showing Turks there this is something which attracts Turkish audience and this is normal.

Pahli
07-27-2015, 05:26 PM
She also talks to Albanians in english when they cant speak Turkish and their culture also introduced like men with white headcover also Prizren is majority Albanians settlement and this is also mentioned. It is tv show so for people watch they must have reason, showing Turks there this is something which attracts audience and this is normal.

This was mainly done to investigate the Turks and Turkish culture of Kosovo. Times will change and soon the Albanians will completely forget Turkish.

Alially
07-27-2015, 05:28 PM
hey stallion Ananın amını eşşekler siksin

You know Turkish?

Era
07-27-2015, 05:33 PM
Dude, Turks have tried to turkify prizren for a long time. I didn't see anything Turkish when I was there. the locals spoke Albanian in a dialect that sounded close to north-Albanian dialects rather than my Kosovar dialect.

you are saying I don't know my grandfather? He was an albanian and lived till he was over 100 years. He died in 2005 and was born around early 1900's. So he lived for a long time. I wonder sometimes if people like you know what a family tree is and are aware that some people can trace their ancestry so you don't need to tell them where they came from? only maybe 200-300 years ago my family was kosovar catholics, so my great great grandfather was an Albanian Catholic who converted to Islam. It's more like Turks have Albanian ancestry, and occasionally you can find anatolian turks with Kosovo ancestry, I actually met one who had a great grandfather originally Albanian from Kosovo. and mind you this dude looked 100% Balkanic. A lot of Balkan turks are also turkified balkanites. Some Albanians around South Serbia Nish became turkified. I don't understand why people even deny turkification when Turkish was the official language of the Ottoman empire and alot of times it was the only language allowed to speak together with Arabic. There were no Albanian schools.

Arabic? Never. Where did you get that? And who said it was not allowed to speak. Schools yes, were not allowed but people ketp them illegally. How do you think the language survived intact if the people didnt speak Albanian.

Alially
07-27-2015, 05:34 PM
This was mainly done to investigate the Turks and Turkish culture of Kosovo. Times will change and soon the Albanians will completely forget Turkish.

Don't speak from Kurdistan about Kosovo
Look at yourself and your tiny culture

Böri
07-27-2015, 05:36 PM

As long as there is a little Turkish community and historical sites of Ottomans there the marks of Turks will survive what most of Albanians will become is independent from this. Albanian culture and Kosovo landscape are introduced to Turkish audience but this is different than Italy or South Africa as a country for reasons I say in my first sentence here. This is a tv show about a different country each week so there is also Srilanka or brazil and local culture is focus point, not Turks. This is second part about Kosovo and türbe of Sultan Murad who was killed by wounded after combat in 1389 also visited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhhXSyozUHY

Pahli
07-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Don't speak from Kurdistan about Kosovo
Look at yourself and your tiny culture

My culture is more original than Turkish, since the Turks liked it and mixed it with Balkan cultures to form their own :)

Pahli
07-27-2015, 05:43 PM
Turkey is getting shit If you drive to Kurdish Areas from Western Turkey, All Quality fall down about People to the Kurdish Areas

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/salako1/Gdp_by_province_turkey.png

http://earthquake-report.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cedim-25102011-3.jpg

No problem, want it to spread westwards too? xD

Alially
07-27-2015, 05:50 PM
My culture is more original than Turkish, since the Turks liked it and mixed it with Balkan cultures to form their own :)

Hahaha, your tiny brain cannot understand, differences is richness;)

Pahli
07-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Hahaha, your tiny brain cannot understand, differences is richness;)

Learn English, then I will understand. You didn't get my point.

Alially
07-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Learn English, then I will understand. You didn't get my point.

You are just trolling, when you heard something relate with turkish
But the differences, we are living all together in Kosovo with Multi cultural;)

Pahli
07-27-2015, 05:59 PM
He is a Butthurt Kurd, My Friend, Crying here everyday about his Loserness, He can be Persian or Kurdish, He has problems about his Identity

as 3 .World Refugee living in Denmark, I do not understand why countries like Denmark,Sweden let scum People living in their countries like Zoran

Because compared to Turkish retards like you I know how NOT to break the law and get an education and a good job :)

Kosovo yes, but not for long. The Albanian nationalism will rise and you Turks will be dealt with.

Era
07-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Because compared to Turkish retards like you I know how NOT to break the law and get an education and a good job :)

Kosovo yes, but not for long. The Albanian nationalism will rise and you Turks will be dealt with.

Zoran do me a favor and dont speak for Albanians. Turks were dealt with a long time ago, this is just them missing the times when they had some sort of association with Albanians. Like a rejected lover with a girlfriend out of his league.

Era
07-27-2015, 06:05 PM

You turkish wanna be Albanian stop pretending like you're from Kosovo. You dont speak a word of Albanian!

Pahli
07-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Zoran do me a favor and dont speak for Albanians. Turks were dealt with a long time ago, this is just them missing the times when they had some sort of association with Albanians. Like a rejected lover with a girlfriend out of his league.

I know that. I am simply saying that whatever is left in Kosovo, will eventually fade away or be dealt with, especially when Albanian nationalism is on the rise and Islam is losing its hold in the Balkans.

Era
07-27-2015, 06:11 PM
Majority of Grand Viziers are Turks or Bosniaks, I count 33 of them Albanians out of 292.

I havent counted them but there's more Albanian than Bosniak from the looks of it. And in proportion with the population you have much more Albanians than turks.

Pahli
07-27-2015, 06:12 PM
You Stupid 3.World Refugee do not have Position to call People like Retard or another things

To go to University is normal Thing in Istanbul that There are 89 Universities just in Istanbul

Why do you see it as Success scum? Kurdish People are most uneducated People in Turkey that It can be extreme for your Kurdish Boy to go

to University. Not for me.

Its completely normal, I think you have big standards for Turks, they are 2nd shittiest after Arabs in Scandinavia, and that has been proven in Denmark with an average grade for every ethnicity :D

Shqipez
07-27-2015, 06:15 PM
Arabic? Never. Where did you get that? And who said it was not allowed to speak. Schools yes, were not allowed but people ketp them illegally. How do you think the language survived intact if the people didnt speak Albanian.

That's what I meant. Albanian language wasn't spoken in schools, Turkish was instead. Didn't say Albanians didn't speak Albanian
outside, obviously that's how the language survived, most likely the same it did during Roman Empire and Byzantium Empire.

Arabic was actually spoken during Ottoman empire because the language itself is part of Islam and alot of times it is synonym for Islam. It's not like Christianity where you can pray and read in many different languages. a lot of islamic prayers you say pretty much all the time in Arabic and not in other languages, so you speak Arabic at the same time.

Era
07-27-2015, 06:17 PM
That's what I meant. Albanian language wasn't spoken in schools, Turkish was instead. Never denied Albanians spoke it outside, obviously that's how the language survived, most likely the same it did during Roman Empire. and also Arabic was actually spoken during Ottoman empire because the language itself is part of Islam and alot of times it is synonym for Islam. It's not like Christianity where you can pray and read in many different languages. a lot of islamic prayers you say pretty much all the time in Arabic and not in other languages, so you speak Arabic at the same time.

Come on dude, who spoke Arabic from the population? Who spoke turkish for that matter? Only those that studied in Turkey.

Pahli
07-27-2015, 06:19 PM
HAHAHAHAAAAAAA, You are just Jealous, Do you consider 50.000 Turks show Turkey to you?

Syrian Beggars in Istanbul do not show me about all Syrians but It can show for you Scum.

I don't care about Syrians, I've heard enough about them in the terms of "beggars", "criminals" and so on.

Pahli
07-27-2015, 06:23 PM
He is everwhere where Turks go to Conversation, Sun is harmful for Cavemen.

And Turks go where I am, sun is harmful for the subhumans xD

Alially
07-27-2015, 06:23 PM

Don't care about us;)
We don't have any problem

Pahli
07-27-2015, 06:28 PM
It is a Kosovo Topic not Kurdish, Imbecile, You can go your Kurdish Section of Forum

And I could say the same to you, there is a Turkish forum as well :)

Caballero
07-27-2015, 06:29 PM
The greatest contribution the Turks gave to human civilization is Ayran. You guys are great.

http://popsop.com/wp-content/uploads/sutas_ayran_range.jpg

Era
07-27-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm not sure where you trying to go with this? I already said I'm pretty sure Albanians didn't speak Arabic or Turkish in private/family life or else Albanian language wouldn't of survived, and the ones who did most likely became turks and identified as Turks like some around south Serbia. so I don't even know why you are throwing those words at me. But Ottoman schools were Turkish and Arabic speaking, regardless if Albania, Serbia, Bosnia or whatever.

No I dont know where you are going with this? There were no Turkish schools in Albania during that time, none! Those who studied turkish went to Turkey.

Shqipez
07-27-2015, 06:52 PM
No I dont know where you are going with this? There were no Turkish schools in Albania during that time, none! Those who studied turkish went to Turkey.

So there were no Ottoman schools under Ottoman empire?

Era
07-27-2015, 06:55 PM

No, there were a few reliogious "schools" associated with the mosques where nobody ( barely ) went but nothing you could actually study. Those who did went abroad, Turkey, Greece but also Italy and Austria.

Kastrioti1443
07-27-2015, 06:59 PM

Yes, there were plenty of ottoman schools and the language was called '' Osmanli''.

Shqipez
07-27-2015, 07:23 PM
No, there were a few reliogious "schools" associated with the mosques where nobody ( barely ) went but nothing you could actually study. Those who did went abroad, Turkey, Greece but also Italy and Austria.

Religious schools are the only schools that exist under Islamic caliphates, as far as I know. They ain't gonna teach you something that goes against Islam in Islamic states. It's Islam 24/7 there. Ottoman empire was a Islamic state like ISIS is today. It wasn't just turkish as this ''Anatolian stallion'' seems to think or whatever, it started in todays Turkey, but it was a multi-ethnic empire based on Islam and the official languages were Arabic and Turkish. I'm pretty sure most of the schools that existed there were religious Islamic Schools. So Ottoman schools in the balkans existed, and they spoke Arabic and Turkish And to say nobody went there is inaccurate when a lot of Albanians today, during the rise of atheism, still call themselves muslims even if they aren't that religious then imagine how much bigger the number of Albanian muslims was or how much more religious Albanian muslims were closer/during that time.

I could be wrong though, I haven't read much about this. But I know people who came from Islamic countries and they said they were brainwashed to read and cite the Koran 24/7 in Arabic. I'm telling you they don't teach you anything that goes against Islam, they think Koran has all the answers, from history to medicine. A brainwashed generation. Take a look at what they teach children in Saudi Arabia, it's a little example of what I'm talking about.

Era
07-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Religious schools are the only schools that exist under Islamic caliphates, as far as I know. They ain't gonna teach you something that goes against Islam in Islamic states. It's Islam 24/7 there. Ottoman empire was a Islamic state like ISIS is today. It wasn't just turkish as this ''Anatolian stallion'' seems to think or whatever, it started in todays Turkey, but it was a multi-ethnic empire based on Islam and the official languages were Arabic and Turkish. I'm pretty sure most of the schools that existed there were religious Islamic Schools. So Ottoman schools in the balkans existed, and they spoke Arabic and Turkish And to say nobody went there is inaccurate when a lot of Albanians today, during the rise of atheism, still call themselves muslims even if they aren't that religious then imagine how much bigger the number of Albanian muslims was or how much more religious Albanian muslims were closer/during that time.

Those were no schools , they were called meytep smth like that and they barely taught a pray or two from the hoxhas. That was it, so no schools in an academic sense, like no math or sciences or history or even language which were normally taught in regular schools. I can't speak for all the Balkans but that was the case for Albania.

Böri
07-27-2015, 07:53 PM

This isnt about all Albania or not even all Kosovo just Prizren, the türbe of martyred Sultan Murad and some other places. Kosovo Turks are main topic and cultural elements. So here we are in European cultural forum, Kosovo is a European country and Kosovar Turks are legacy of Turks there from glorious old days. So this is a good thread before Zoran was jalous of Turkish world wide legacy and deflected the subject. Also except Turks from Kosovo no Turk can speak Ghegian but likely many Albanians can speak Turkic. So who tries to identify more with the other?

KrashNick
07-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Insults deleted, keep it civil guys .

KrashNick
07-27-2015, 08:01 PM

What do you know about Kosovo anyway when your IP shows that you are from Turkey :D

Vullkan
07-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Unfortunately turks collaborated with serbs to boost their population.Most of albanians in turkey have lost their language and identity thanks to turkish pressure.

They made them change their surnames so they could not trace their history.

This guy may have some albanian blood but he has lost his language ,traditions,and culture.

Sideritis
07-27-2015, 08:33 PM
What do you know about Kosovo anyway when your IP shows that you are from Turkey :D

Obvious turk obvious.

Böri
07-27-2015, 08:38 PM
If that guy really hides his real identity and trolling he cant be Turk, he is likely Albanian. I can't imagine a Turk trying to associate with Albanians by pretending to be half and half. This is more like Arnavut who wants to trash to Turks by showing them desperates. Even Turks in Kosovo arent like them irl as the OP stuff indicates.

Böri
07-27-2015, 08:43 PM
it's archangel/rosie

These two are also the same person? On internet people can become anything. Irl Turks even Balkan ones dont have any complex about their identity. The fact I need to write this really destroy everything OP is about. Thread derailed.

Era
07-27-2015, 08:44 PM
. Also except Turks from Kosovo no Turk can speak Ghegian but likely many Albanians can speak Turkic. So who tries to identify more with the other?

Jesus Christ, I already told you nobody does, nobody ever did. Even during ottoman times there were no turkish language schools and turkish was never spoken from the population. The only ones who learned it were those who went to Turkey to study.

Cleitus
07-27-2015, 08:47 PM
Come on dude, who spoke Arabic from the population? Who spoke turkish for that matter? Only those that studied in Turkey.

Back then under Ottoman rule, Albanians used the Arabic alphabet and of course there have been people who could speak Arab, thats the first thing you learn in a Quran shools.

Cleitus
07-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Jesus Christ, I already told you nobody does, nobody ever did. Even during ottoman times there were no turkish language schools and turkish was never spoken from the population. The only ones who learned it were those who went to Turkey to study.

I have a friend from prizren and his parents both speak perfect Turkish, theres even a road in prizren called Ankara street, it seems you never have been in Prizren.

Era
07-27-2015, 08:49 PM
Back then under Ottoman rule, Albanians used the Arabic alphabet and of course there have been people who could speak Arab, thats the first thing you learn in a Quran shools.

What Albanians? And where were these "schools" cause I am not aware of them.

Partia e Forte
07-27-2015, 08:51 PM

Yes it is true. The muslim clergy in Albania spoke arabic while the traders and the goverment officials in the city spoke turkish. The rest of the population were isolated and spoke only Albanian.

Era
07-27-2015, 08:53 PM
I have a friend from prizren and his parents both speak perfect Turkish, theres even a road in prizren called Ankara street, it seems you never have been in Prizren.

Yes this is quite the argument actually. One couple who does :rolleyes:

Era
07-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Yes it is true. The muslim clergy in Albania spoke arabic while the traders and the goverment officials in the city spoke turkish. The rest of the population were isolated and spoke only Albanian.

Exactly, they don't count cause they were such a small number. However there were no schools in turkish language and the population en masse never learned it.

Cleitus
07-27-2015, 08:57 PM
Exactly, they don't count cause they were such a small number. However there were no schools in turkish language and the population en masse never learned it.

Of corse there have been, speaking Albanian in public was forbidden for a long time.

Cleitus
07-27-2015, 08:58 PM

There are still Quran shools in Kosovo.

Sideritis
07-27-2015, 08:59 PM

Ok so let's not confuse stuff. Arabic was not used as an administrative language on the Ottoman Empire. It was mainly known from the Ulema or Muslim Scholars for religious purpose. Ottoman, or Osmanlica was on the other side written with Arabic alphabets with influences from other languages and was used for administrative purpose. There were no civil schools during the Ottomans, they were mainly religious schools, medrese, which teach the kids mainly Ottoman and Arabic. Opening Albanian schools were strictly forbidden and punished, but the language survived throw oral heritage and home teaching.

Modern turkish was a synthesize with the creation of Turkey and for a vocabolary from Osmanlica to Turkish one of our illuminist Sami Frasheri ( Semsedin Sami) also contributed.

Era
07-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Of corse there have been, speaking Albanian in public was forbidden for a long time.

source?

i'llseeyouinhell
07-27-2015, 09:00 PM
that is bullshit she asks a girl but she does not know turkish she ask her again if her father is turkish but the girl says that my father speaks turkish does not mean that he is turkish .

Many people from kosovo do business in turkey not to mention turkish schools in kosovo.Does not mean that they are turkish .The bullshit propaganda.as for the food turkish cuizine has been in all balkans.Like also italian,even own country cuizine.

Turkish bastards do not know how to make a lie.

hahahahaha said by an our slave balkan mouse

meisje
07-27-2015, 09:00 PM
:picard2:

Era
07-27-2015, 09:01 PM
There are still Quran shools in Kosovo.

These are after 90's stuff that came after communism. I doubt you had them during Yougoslavia's times

Partia e Forte
07-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Ok so let's not confuse stuff. Arabic was not used as an administrative language on the Ottoman Empire. It was mainly known from the Ulema or Muslim Scholars for religious purpose. Ottoman, or Osmanlica was on the other side written with Arabic alphabets with influences from other languages and was used for administrative purpose. Modern turkish came up with the creation of Turkey and for a vocabolary from Osmanlica to Turkish one of our illuminist Sami Frasheri ( Semsedin Sami) also contributed.

Yes that is true. When I said turkish I meant ottoman of that time. I only was explaining it in a simple way how much ottoman and arabic were used at that time in our area :)

Era
07-27-2015, 09:05 PM

Albanians used the latin alphabet and in a small scale cyrillic also. Arabic might have been used by clergy. That's why when the Congres of Manastir was held the overwhelming majority of Albanian patriots kept the latin alphabet. All literature in Albanian form the 1600's 1700's 1800's was in latin alphabet. There isnt any in Arabic.

Read here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language

Vullkan
07-27-2015, 09:06 PM
vellezir frasheri ishin gjeni ku samiu ishte i pari.Te gjith shkollat turke ne shqiperi kosove maqedoni duhet te mbyllen se punojne kunder kombit shqiptar.

Te gjithe xhihadistat financohen nga erdoqeni

Partia e Forte
07-27-2015, 09:07 PM
There were Madrasahs in Balkans for Muslim Millets that Arabic was the spoken Language in Madrasahs, not Turkish

But Turkish was the only official Language of the country because of that Officials have to know and use Turkish Language as official.

There were exceptions about the ottoman language :P

Merre Pasha (http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere_Hüseyin_Pasha)

Böri
07-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Yes that is true. When I said turkish I meant ottoman of that time. I only was explaining it in a simple way how much ottoman and arabic were used at that time in our area :)

Osmanlıca was Turkic written with Arabic script and lots of loan words from Arabic but this doesnt change the linguistic basic origins. There are thousands of Turkish words in Albanian, Serbian, Bulgarian etc today for example.

Era
07-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Osmanlıca was Turkic written with Arabic script and lots of loan words from Arabic but this doesnt change the linguistic basic origins. There are thousands of Turkish words in Albanian, Serbian, Bulgarian etc today for example.

lol
No, wishful thinking. There's very few actually in Albanian. Read here

meisje
07-27-2015, 09:17 PM

meisje
07-27-2015, 09:18 PM
:picard1:

Cleitus
07-27-2015, 09:25 PM
Albanians used the latin alphabet and in a small scale cyrillic also. Arabic might have been used by clergy. That's why when the Congres of Manastir was held the overwhelming majority of Albanian patriots kept the latin alphabet. All literature in Albanian form the 1600's 1700's 1800's was in latin alphabet. There isnt any in Arabic.

Read here:

Older Albanian documents are all in Arabic and stored in Istanbul, Latin was introduced after the Congress of Manastir, inform yourself, old graves are always lettered with the Arabic alphabet.

Sideritis
07-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Every time somebody says Turkish language referring to Ottoman language, a panda somewhere commits suicide. :smash:

Cleitus
07-27-2015, 09:28 PM
There arent even 20 Turkish words in Albanian.

Cleitus
07-27-2015, 09:29 PM
These are after 90's stuff that came after communism. I doubt you had them during Yougoslavia's times

The first Quran shools were oppened during the first years of Ottoman occupation dou you understand this ?

meisje
07-27-2015, 09:32 PM

Ryujin
07-27-2015, 09:36 PM
There's some truth to what Chloe said about the education system in Ottoman Empire. Most of the schools were religious-based, and the only ones that gave a secular education were these opened by the British, French and such, as well as military schools. No wonder the modernist secularist Young Turk movement rised up from military schools in Istanbul, Thessaloniki, Manastir, and later they founded the modern Turkish Republic. Modern Turkey came up with quick radical reforms, almost like that in France, all thanks to the generation that grew up in these military schools.

Shqipez
07-27-2015, 10:49 PM
English is not English with your Logic, How we call today's English Language?

40% of the Ottoman Turkish was Turkish, Much more than Germanic words of today's English

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/98/Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg/2000px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png

But She is right:

''Ottoman Turkish /ˈɒtəmən/, or the Ottoman language (لسان عثمانى‎‎ Lisân-ı Osmânî) (also known as تركچه‎ Türkçe or تركی‎ Türkî, "Turkish"), is the variety of the Turkish language that was used in the Ottoman Empire. It borrows extensively from Arabic and Persian, and was written in the Ottoman Turkish alphabet. During the peak of Ottoman power, Persian and Arabic vocabulary amounted for up to 88% of its vocabulary,[1] while words of Arabic origins heavily outnumbered native Turkish words.[2] Consequently, Ottoman Turkish was largely unintelligible to the less-educated lower-class and rural Turks, who continued to use kaba Türkçe ("raw Turkish"), which used far fewer foreign loanwords and which is the basis of the modern Turkish language.[3] The Tanzimât era saw the application of the term "Ottoman" when referring to the language (لسان عثمانی‎ lisân-ı Osmânî or عثمانلوجه‎ Osmanlıca) and the same distinction is made in Modern Turkish (Osmanlıca and Osmanlı Türkçesi).''

Modern Turkish is not descendant from Ottoman Turkish.

Era
07-27-2015, 11:13 PM
Older Albanian documents are all in Arabic and stored in Istanbul, Latin was introduced after the Congress of Manastir, inform yourself, old graves are always lettered with the Arabic alphabet.

was introduced, lol

inform yourself, all literature was in latin. nothing was ever written in Arabic that remains as part of our literature. Show me one that was in Arabic!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language#/media/File:Oldest_Surviving_Albanian_Text.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language#/media/File:Oldest_Surviving_Albanian_Text.jpg

Alially
07-28-2015, 04:05 AM
Unfortunately turks collaborated with serbs to boost their population.Most of albanians in turkey have lost their language and identity thanks to turkish pressure.

They made them change their surnames so they could not trace their history.

This guy may have some albanian blood but he has lost his language ,traditions,and culture.

People immigrated to Turkey because they want
In 50s and 60s, in Kosovo just Turks were able to go Turkey but in Macedonia all ethnic groups were able to immigrate Turkey acc to agreement between yugoslavia and turkey
For ex, my mum's uncle, firstly immigrated to skopje, there 5 years than they immigrated to Turkey.(because, they are albanian) This was their selection

Un Turkey, there are still 500.000 people who is able to speak or understand albanian
And they are surviving their traditions, for ex, they are making fliya which is very albanian, for ex in weddings they are still playing traditional folks, for ex when someone visiting their home, they are standing while they ask about their family( like in Kosovo or Macedonia)

Vullkan
07-28-2015, 11:58 AM
In 50s and 60s, in Kosovo just Turks were able to go Turkey but in Macedonia all ethnic groups were able to immigrate Turkey acc to agreement between yugoslavia and turkey
For ex, my mum's uncle, firstly immigrated to skopje, there 5 years than they immigrated to Turkey.(because, they are albanian) This was their selection

Un Turkey, there are still 500.000 people who is able to speak or understand albanian
And they are surviving their traditions, for ex, they are making fliya which is very albanian, for ex in weddings they are still playing traditional folks, for ex when someone visiting their home, they are standing while they ask about their family( like in Kosovo or Macedonia)

That agreement is called ethnic cleansing.Seriously boy no one lives his homeland because they want to especially in 50 where turkey was a shithole.I would understand if it was usa or germany .Even turks migrated to Germany that time.A language is passed through learning in schools how many schools are in turkey that you can learn albanian to your children.

The agreement was basically ethnic cleansing between turkey and serbia.

Turks wanted to assimilate Albanians not they even forced them to change surnames.

Sorry boy but you have been brainwashed and dont see the reality clearly .If you want to see how traditions and identity are kept go search for albanian villages in Calabria.

albanian village in calabria

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11760245_10153183574603371_41379559878303886_n.jpg ?oh=1d7fb60f0d820070b0a10e79e9bf678e&oe=56116AB7

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11705254_10153183574573371_5446340215087855287_n.j pg?oh=e42f48b5e052e4159a2f46be60c81eea&oe=5653441B

Are these kind of signs in turkey.

meisje
07-28-2015, 12:17 PM

Vullkan
07-28-2015, 12:26 PM

Can i ask you if you know albanian.Or you have lost your language.If so you have lost your identity .But its never to late to claim it.